Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:48 AM

Episode 183 is out !

I have to say out of all the fillers that have aired the past weeks I liked this one the most!
but another filler next week again though bah ><
Get on with the story line plox !

Edited by Davidos, 28 October 2010 - 12:12 PM.

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:01 PM

It totally was an animated fanfic, through and through. From awful characterizations to weak reasoning/motives/plot.

Couldn't they just ask Naruto to come back? All Tsunade had to say was "Sakura needs you" and he'd have been right there.

Tsunade can't diagnose fatigue? Gimme a break. Weak.

The whole thing was a chase, forcing interaction with others of the rookie nine.

The only thing that was missing from this "fanfic" episode was the Naru/Saku happy ending moment. A real, self-respecting fanfic would have Naruto busting in Sakura's room, a swooning look of concern, then fast-forward to her appreciation of him at the end.

Was anyone else surprised to see Sasuke? I know this is part one, but heheelq7.png I completely forgot about him!

The only thing I've been watching these for is the shippuden reconstruction stuff (at the beginning and end). If the animators would be so kind as to keep up that pattern, then I'm just going to watch those and skip the rest. Wake me when it's over!

#3 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:51 PM

Not as root canal painful as last episode but barely funny enough to rate either.

next 5 episodes listed. 3 normal and an hour long special.

2010-11-04 184. Set Out! Team Tenten

2010-11-11 185. Animal No Man's Land

2010-11-18 186. Ah, Medicinal Pill of Youth

2010-11-25 187. Tale of the Gutsy Teacher and Student Ninja Part 1

2010-12-02 188. Tale of the Gutsy Teacher and Student Ninja Part 2
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#4 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:57 PM

^Hmm I have a feeling that the story line won't continue untill atleast episode 190 and until then I think we can expect fillers =_=

#5 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:42 PM

Perhaps this is the time when the animators branch out and make there own Naruto story instead of continuing with the actual story, I mean, look how successful fillers have been b4, only managing to lose a large portion of potential fans, no biggie I guess. Though I can only wonder who comes up with the filler stories.

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:08 PM

I knew it there's going to be one long filler arc and it probably won't be until ep 200 or worst. Another filler arc like part 1 everyone run for your lives Pierot has begun another filler arc invasion! argh1.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:46 AM

This episode wasn't too bad, but like everyone has said it felt like an overblown fan fiction idea and judging from the episode list Catsi posted we're not going to get out of these fillers anytime soon. dry.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#8 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:08 AM

Is it okay to say that this was one of the most dumbest filler episodes i've ever seen?

Edited by Dreamer, 29 October 2010 - 05:16 AM.

#9 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Oct 29 2010, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it okay to say that this was one of the most dumbest filler episodes i've ever seen?

NO!!!

nvm I agree with you mellow.gif he's a ninja, of course he's not going to respond well to people throwing needles at him

but hey, Sakura was blushing a bit at the end :O

#10 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:03 PM

Another useless and boring filler episode ( eh! I mean, more then usual filler...if it's possible)

BTW, did anyone was like err.gif when we see Naruto at Ichiraku, with a big belly and about 40 empty bowls of ramen!? I mean, I know that he like the stuff but 40, that's inhuman!!

Also, the messy apartment joke is so overused that it's no longer even funny. Naruto can get a LITTLE messy at times but seriously, not like this. Like always, it proove that filler are there mostly to add some comic relief ( or at least try since I don't find those jokes funny at all) after being too serious.

In the end, I think the animator take this liberty now because they won't have much option after...I hope!

PS : Don't tell me that we'll start 2011 with more filler episodes. PLEASE, I don't want the new year to start like that 111193.gif

#11 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Oct 28 2010, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's more than okay for you to think this was garbage.

So, instead of telling Naruto that he might be carrying a deadly virus, and asking him to cooperate with their research for a cure, Tsunade has everyone in the village attack him with needles. And for basically no reason, as we find out that she was wrong the entire time.

Which is complete rubbish, as Tsunade is one of the greatest medics in the entire world. Confusing fatigue with a disease? How stupid can you get?

Truly, Studio Pierrot have topped themselves in their sheer incompetence of storytelling this time.

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:36 AM

Bad episode bad filler but then again filler are always bad. facepalm.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:58 PM

at least its not all completely filler. Its still got pieces of the storyline which i do highly enjoy and is also the only reason why i continue to watch. This is actually the best place for the anime to do fillers now since we're catching up. But please no crazy long 100 episodes of part 1 filler. shamefulcry0js.gif

p.s. i love narusaku filler stuff though!!!!

Edited by naruto-z, 30 October 2010 - 01:59 PM.

#14 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Oct 29 2010, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it wrong to say this is an understatement.

#15 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Oct 30 2010, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it wrong to say this is an understatement.

People can act polite and try to cover up how bad the episode was but i don't do that mess, there's no reasson to. KungFuTruffle explained real well why it was dumb.

Edited by Dreamer, 30 October 2010 - 09:29 PM.

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:17 PM

With all these fillers coming up I won't be watcing the anime for a while I will be paying attention to the manga which is way better. I will prefeer for Pierot to take a break from making the anime then doing fillers I don't see the reason why they are doing this, the manga is already way ahead as it is. Maybe they want to annoy fans they are already doing a good job making characters like Naruto and Sakura OC, not to mention that they are making the NS franchise a complete joke with these fillers.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 31 2010, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With all these fillers coming up I won't be watcing the anime for a while I will be paying attention to the manga which is way better. I will prefeer for Pierot to take a break from making the anime then doing fillers I don't see the reason why they are doing this, the manga is already way ahead as it is. Maybe they want to annoy fans they are already doing a good job making characters like Naruto and Sakura OC, not to mention that they are making the NS franchise a complete joke with these fillers.

I agree, they should take a break but i think the damage has already been done to the anime. Hopefully we'll get a reboot from a different anime team once the manga is over with continuous no fillers.

Edited by Dreamer, 31 October 2010 - 05:18 PM.

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Oct 31 2010, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, they should take a break but i think the damage has already been done to the anime. Hopefully we'll get a reboot from a different anime team once the manga is over with continuous no fillers.

Yeah a reboot like they did with Full Metal Alchemist.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:26 PM

Well the part 1 filler was as bad as has been said, but as far as Sakura's personality was depicted, unlike the other fillers this time they actually got her personality correct both in part 1 and part 2. Unlike the absolutely worst mischaracterization of last episode, the writer this time at least has a vague concept of how Kishimoto wrote Sakura both in part 1 and part 2. In the part 1 scene she's annoyed at having to have delayed her mission to have to get Naruto to quit playing around and get back to Konoha. Her level of annoyance is in character, she doesn't get hacked off until Naruto sneezes snot all over her, her reaction to such a disgusting thing fits with her character. The part 2 bits were basically cannon characterization wise, and those scenes were believable filler too. This writer also was aware of Sakura's canon feelings for Naruto- even putting in a blush when she's thinking about Naruto at the end. If it had stuck to just Shippuden era filler it would have actually been a decent episode. They could have easily done the rest of the episode showing Naruto and Sakura's age peers, their parents, etc... dealing with the rebuilding of Konoha.

Next week looks like a total waste of time.

Edited by ciardha, 31 October 2010 - 10:31 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#20 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:12 AM

WOW it looks like Pierot has been watching some Naruto Abridged episodes. Quote from Naruto in Naruto Abridged:"your telling me we can blow up mountains, summon earth-like demons, and copy ourselves two hundred times but the issue of a crushed arm and leg confuses the hell out of you". Yeah thats just like what happened in this filler......except it was fatigue that confused her. I want some story already rawr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users