#1 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:51 PM

ok guys ? does anybody think part of sakuras development was to fall in love with naruto?

call me crazy or bias but to me it is part of her development because in the beginning she doesn't know what love truly is. and while growing up u learn more of love and to me she has learned of what love really is, i feel that in-dependency is also part of her development but also knowing what love is also part of her development.

kishi worked too damn hard to just throw away all her development

LOVE even if i don't want it to be a big part shows to be very important for her development and her mental development to me is done all the girl needs is more physical development. because one i think her thoughts about sasuke is not a doubt to her anymore she does LOVE naruto i feel the confession was true and she doesnt want to be a burden any more all she needs now is physical development(to make her more heroic)

to me shes more heroic mentally but now she needs more physical development

thats what i have been thinking lately(after read reading all of naruto )

#2 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:05 PM

i agree with this and yes it is part of her development it seems

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:31 PM

Yes I have always believe that Sakura falling in love with Naruto is part of her character development and Kishi has shown it. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

I suppose so. The question is though, will Naruto return his feelings even if he does love her. I know that sounds weird but I just have a feeling that NS might have some tough times ahead; I think Kishimoto will pull through though. Hopefully.

#5 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 21 2010, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose so. The question is though, will Naruto return his feelings even if he does love her. I know that sounds weird but I just have a feeling that NS might have some tough times ahead; I think Kishimoto will pull through though. Hopefully.

dosent make much sence sai evon brought his feelings up again naruto is jest stubern. No way should anyone dought narutos feelings. i think he will bring back the promis thow.

#6 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 21 2010, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dosent make much sence sai evon brought his feelings up again naruto is jest stubern. No way should anyone dought narutos feelings. i think he will bring back the promis thow.

I guess. But he could still turn things around, plus he IS stubborn so he probably won't say his feelings to Sakura, that's why my dears we have ProNaruSaku guy, Sai!!

#7 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 21 2010, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess. But he could still turn things around, plus he IS stubborn so he probably won't say his feelings to Sakura, that's why my dears we have ProNaruSaku guy, Sai!!

sakura will have to prove she loves him witch should be soonthat will make him open up.

#8 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 21 2010, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sakura will have to prove she loves him witch should be soonthat will make him open up.

I think that she will have to probe that, but I don't think it'll happen in a short time.

#9 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Feb 21 2010, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that she will have to probe that, but I don't think it'll happen in a short time.

agree shiro because she going to have a lot of difficultys talking to him , sakura is very hard on her self she would feel like she doesnt deserve to talk to him , and naruto will not trust her that much after her almost getting killed and breaking the promise i feel that PROMISE IS still important to naruto

sakura will be training more and being out of narutos way i feel shikamaru is going to help him

f shikamaru was not supposes to have a romance why get that advice from his father about women, i believe kishi planed for him to give advice to naruto, and the advice would be about women shikamaru worst subject but after he givese his advice he'll finally understand his father and his development will be complete

crazy thought but it seems to fit

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 21 2010, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
agree shiro because she going to have a lot of difficultys talking to him , sakura is very hard on her self she would feel like she doesnt deserve to talk to him , and naruto will not trust her that much after her almost getting killed and breaking the promise i feel that PROMISE IS still important to naruto

sakura will be training more and being out of narutos way i feel shikamaru is going to help him

f shikamaru was not supposes to have a romance why get that advice from his father about women, i believe kishi planed for him to give advice to naruto, and the advice would be about women shikamaru worst subject but after he givese his advice he'll finally understand his father and his development will be complete

crazy thought but it seems to fit

Kishi did said that Shikamaru will be the one who Naruto will gain lots of trust so you could be right about him giving Naruto advice about women. Ironic he was the one who used to think that women were troublesome and that he hated them and now he will be the one playing cupid Kishi really knows how to bend the meaning of the word irony. If this is true then I hate to say that the N/H and S/S fans will start hating Shikamaru since he will become another supporter of N/S just like Yamato and Sai. I can see an anti Shikamaru club forming in the future but hey it's not like he's the only one who knows that there's something going on more than just friendship between Naruto and Sakura. I believe the entire village of Konoha knows about them having a close relationship. happy.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 22 February 2010 - 12:39 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:32 AM

Sure. It begins as the typical shonen plotline- goofy, somewhat perverted boy loves tsundere girl. That plot has the tsundere girl gradually fall in love with the goofy boy and they get together near the end of the manga (pretty normal plotline in shoujo manga too, but the comic extremes of the shonen types are downplayed a bit, because the romance aspect is the most important plotline, rather than second or third as in the shonen manga that have romantic plotlines.) Sakura, though already shows a subconscious attraction to Naruto two chapters after her introduction, along with a near instinctive reflex to protect Naruto when she feels he's really in danger. Even the first databook draws attention to Sakura's blushing and protective actions toward Naruto from chapter 5 onward as a marker of possible hidden romantic feelings for Naruto.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#12 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:49 AM

Learning to display love more maturely is part of her development, not necessarily to fall in love with Naruto. I wouldn't say if she didn't end up with Naruto it would be throwing away all of her development. Recognizing Naruto surely is part of her development, but not falling in love with him. I'd hate to think Sakura's development revolved around romance, because that was the problem with her in part I. And technically, she first matured her love for Sasuke way back then anyways.

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Feb 21 2010, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Learning to display love more maturely is part of her development, not necessarily to fall in love with Naruto. I wouldn't say if she didn't end up with Naruto it would be throwing away all of her development. Recognizing Naruto surely is part of her development, but not falling in love with him. I'd hate to think Sakura's development revolved around romance, because that was the problem with her in part I. And technically, she first matured her love for Sasuke way back then anyways.

And why do you think her love for Sasuke matured? she only likes him because he's the popular cool talented boy in the academy. Sakura had a silly school girl crush on him but I believe it matured because of the bench scene from ch 3. It was in that chapter that she saw a whole new Sasuke that she has never seen before. Sadly for her that Sasuke never existed in the first place it was all just an illusion since it was really Naruto the one who had that conversation with her at the bench scene. This is why I believe that Kishi should focus on the bench scene as the proof that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke because of that particular scene in the manga. He should focus that in this arc and everything will change when she finds out that it was never Sasuke who complimented her forehead that will be the sign that she will lose all remaining feelings she had for Sasuke and finally move on accepting her feelings for Naruto for good. happy.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 22 February 2010 - 02:09 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 21 2010, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And why do you think her love for Sasuke matured? she only likes him because he's the popular cool talented boy in the academy. Sakura had a silly school girl crush on him but I believe it matured because of the bench scene from ch 3. It was in that chapter that she saw a whole new Sasuke that she has never seen before. Sadly for her that Sasuke never existed in the first place it was all just an illusion since it was really Naruto the one who had that conversation with her at the bench scene. This is why I believe that Kishi should focus on the bench scene as the proof that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke because of that particular scene in the manga. He should focus that in this arc and everything will change when she finds out that it was never Sasuke who complimented her forehead that will be the sign that she will lose all remaining feelings she had for Sasuke and finally move on accepting her feelings for Naruto for good. happy.gif

It definitely did mature. She decided she wanted to become a ninja for herself, not for Sasuke. She began looking out for him in a way he became angry at her over. Initially she only did things that he would be positive about, but that changed (for example, when she told Naruto about the cursed seal). Sakura also began to understand who Sasuke really was deep down, though I don't think she realized how bad he would get.

Initially, yes, she had a crush on him. But Sakura did get to know him and actually did fall in love with him. Unfortunately for her, her love was wasted.

#15 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:30 AM

facepalm.png i always do this

i said it was PART OF HER DEVELOPMET

i think her true development is to make something of herself and be INDEPENDENT and be strong

the love part helps her mentally it makes her see that she can be herself with naruto and does not need to impress him, i know she loved sasuke in part 1 but she also feared his true being but after all of this stuff in this arc ii dont think she loves sasuke romantically but as a friend

naruto she has grown to love him and i belive she fell for him without even knowing it

think she loves both boys BUT LOVES NARUTO MORE(so yes i think she loves him, i mean she is a terrible lier blushing and smiling shows me she was true with her confession to naruto, just the sasuke parts were off to me.

but when i see it i think she fell for him before this kitten because one she became extremely protective over naruto and likes being around him, all the signs she showed to sasuke in part 1 doing gesters like wanting to feed him, and that hug when he return call me crazy but she hug him because one she almost lost naruto but 2 she needed to hold him same with the 2nd hug she need to hold him because she may never hold him again she from the two seemed to be savoring the hug she seemed to want to hold him as long as she can she didn't break it NARUTO did i really see she didn't want it to break because she seemed lost in it while being lost in telling him why she loved him, it felt like spilling all her feelings even the ones shes starting to feel for sasuke. soo i belelive after learning about naruto feelings she finally saw that she was also in love with him but was to focus on the village and bringing sasuke back FOR naruto.

i could see sakura falling in love with her best friend without even knowing it, happens in the real world alot of times trust this me on this one

#16 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:32 AM

sasuke was nothing but lust straight and simple no if and or buts all there is to it

Edited by SS3 Goku, 22 February 2010 - 02:34 AM.

#17 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Feb 22 2010, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure. It begins as the typical shonen plotline- goofy, somewhat perverted boy loves tsundere girl. That plot has the tsundere girl gradually fall in love with the goofy boy and they get together near the end of the manga (pretty normal plotline in shoujo manga too, but the comic extremes of the shonen types are downplayed a bit, because the romance aspect is the most important plotline, rather than second or third as in the shonen manga that have romantic plotlines.) Sakura, though already shows a subconscious attraction to Naruto two chapters after her introduction, along with a near instinctive reflex to protect Naruto when she feels he's really in danger. Even the first databook draws attention to Sakura's blushing and protective actions toward Naruto from chapter 5 onward as a marker of possible hidden romantic feelings for Naruto.

wow.png well let's hope Kishimoto-sama is goin' by that! This way could could already be winning he-he-hee NaruSaku ftw ;P

#18 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:40 AM

soo what do u think she feels for sasuke now i say more friendship

#19 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 22 2010, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
soo what do u think she feels for sasuke now i say more friendship

Well, it hard to be certain on where her feeling stand for Sasuke now. All the sign concerning Sasuke that we've seem so far were ambiguous and didn't implie necessairy that she still love him the same way she did back in part 1 and vice versa.

She could still love him when she decide to 'join' him. However, that 'love' wasn't what drove her to take that desperate action. If Sai didn't give her the 'guilt trip' as many like to say, she probably would have never done that reckless move alone, no matter how much she 'love' him. The fact that we don't know all the details of her plan and her POV doesn't change the fact that she did it for Naruto (At that point, some could still have doubt about her feeling for Naruto but the hint tend to lean that she care for him a lot more then Sasuke right now). Even if, we could still have doubt that she love Naruto or not still doesn't change the fact that she did it for Naruto, not for Sasuke and not for her.

My personnal opinion about that is that she love them both but she seem to care a lot more about Naruto then Sasuke so, I say that meeting with Sasuke and seeing how much he change could be the closure of her feeling for him.

#20 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 22 2010, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, it hard to be certain on where her feeling stand for Sasuke now. All the sign concerning Sasuke that we've seem so far were ambiguous and didn't implie necessairy that she still love him the same way she did back in part 1 and vice versa.

She could still love him when she decide to 'join' him. However, that 'love' wasn't what drove her to take that desperate action. If Sai didn't give her the 'guilt trip' as many like to say, she probably would have never done that reckless move alone, no matter how much she 'love' him. The fact that we don't know all the details of her plan and her POV doesn't change the fact that she did it for Naruto (At that point, some could still have doubt about her feeling for Naruto but the hint tend to lean that she care for him a lot more then Sasuke right now). Even if, we could still have doubt that she love Naruto or not still doesn't change the fact that she did it for Naruto, not for Sasuke and not for her.

My personnal opinion about that is that she love them both but she seem to care a lot more about Naruto then Sasuke so, I say that meeting with Sasuke and seeing how much he change could be the closure of her feeling for him.

I couldn't agree more with you. After this Sakura will close any feelings she may have for Sasuke. a_thumbs.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users