#1 occasionalutopia

occasionalutopia

Right in the left

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Music, film, anime, psych and a weakness for choccies ^_^

Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:51 PM

Not so much a request for reviews/suggestions, more of a query to find out whether the drivel I came up with while under caffeine-possession is acceptable at ffnet. Does this qualify as a fanfic? I've seen drabbles, poem-like things etc, but not so sure about this stuff below happy.gif;;

hokuten, let me know if I'm not allowed to post links to another Naruto site and I'll remove and paste the text here. I'd rather just link to my original posts so I don't have to go through the trouble of formatting the text again.

http://forums.naruto...78&postcount=24

http://forums.naruto...80&postcount=25

The whole thread is here, if anyone wants to read:
http://forums.naruto...ead.php?t=11398

Thanks guys happy.gif
Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when the day is done
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Muse - Feeling Good

#2 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 15 December 2004 - 09:06 PM

XD Funny stuff!

Hmm, I don't think it quite makes the acceptable criteria because FF.net said they don't accept lists. happy.gif; Maybe if you put a little story around each one, made it each one a scene, you could get away with it!

It was good stuff. XD

#3 occasionalutopia

occasionalutopia

Right in the left

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Music, film, anime, psych and a weakness for choccies ^_^

Posted 15 December 2004 - 09:20 PM

Dammit, I was hoping to cheat and put *some*thing up for Christmas - but thanks to being the biggest procrastinartor this side of the hemisphere I prolly won't have the motivation to "flesh it out" and essay-form the thing. Oh well, 'twas fun to write while it lasted XD Thanks for having a squiz at it Smiter-kun *glomps* happy.gif
Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when the day is done
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Muse - Feeling Good

#4 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 10:24 PM

And don't they hate script-format stuff anyway?

#5 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:27 AM

Heh I wrote something for that thread too but I'll just put it up here... if you don't mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm I guess I could see Neji as the one who hates Christmas most in fact I could see it now.

Hinata: ::knocks on Neji's door::

Neji: ::opens the door with his hair in hair curlers:: What is it you want Hinata-sama?

Hinata: ::blushes and pushes her fingers together:: W-w-w-well m-m-my f-f-father w-w-wanted m-m-me t-to a-ask y-y-you i-i-if y-y-you'll b-be s-s-spending c-c-christmas d-d-dinner w-w-with u-u-us...

Neji: Hinata-sama does it occur to you that christmas is one of the holidays I least enjoy because of the Main House's evil trechory towards the Branch House?

Hinata: W-w-well umm....

Neji: I remember the days when I used to have christmas with my father. It was such a happy time until the Main House took it away from me by killing my father and now you DARE to come and suggest that I spend christmas dinner with you and THE MAIN HOUSE!

Hinata: ::looks down:: Umm... Y-y-yes...

Neji: ::sighs:: Hinata-sama you should realize by now that it is fated that I am a cagef bird and as such I must have christmas dinner with the Branch House members for it is destiny that has binded me to that fate Hinata-sama. You could never possibly understand because YOU are a Main House member. And such you have the nerve to come and order me into joining The Main House for christmas dinner? As if you couldn't take everything away from me already you have to make me suffer more?

Hinata: Umm... I-i-is t-t-that a n-n-no t-t-then?

Neji: No I shall accompany you Hinata-sama but in the end I am fated not to enjoy it. Even if the turkey is hot and moist I shall find it cold and dry, even if the mashed patatos are buttered and delicious they shall be but a bland substitute in my eyes. For the Main House does not deserve my gratitude for I am but a caged bird in the midst of their evil trechorous ways. Hinata-sama do you understand? ::looks to see that Hinata's already left:: Hmph that's just like The Main House... ::walks back in and slams the door behind him.::

Hinata: ::walking back towards the Main House:: I-i-i-it'll b-b-be n-n-nice h-h-having N-n-neji n-n-nii-san for C-c-christmas.

#6 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 22 December 2004 - 05:15 PM

SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users