Hokage

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 01:54 AM

Sasuke's Last Thoughts
By: Uzumaki Naruto
I don't own Naruto

Why do I see their faces? They?re in my head and I can?t get them out. Why do I feel this pain?
Why couldn?t kill him that dead last that should never be.
Why is he so strong? Why is it I try so hard, but all in vain
I see him getting stronger faster then me, how can this be?
What is this pain in my heart, it hurts but I won?t let it stop me.
Because I am an avenger, and I will kill that one man who ruined my life
So why does it hurt so much, I know I will soon achieve the power I need, but it hurts.

Was it because of that dobe? That idiot who some how thinks he can beat me!
How is he so strong, where did he get that power! How come it was so strong this time and how come it was so strong that time he saved her.
I saw him, I saw what he summoned, and it was so strong and large, he couldn?t have summoned it by himself, and yet he did. He did it with everything he had to save her!
How can he get that power, he was a dobe and now he is far ahead.
He was a lost cause, not a hero like he always wanted to be.
But he proved me wrong, he saved her and he saved me.
Not this time though, not this time, because I will follow my own path
He will not change this feeling in my heart, and this pain I feel won?t stop me!

That Kakashi, he thinks he knows it all, but he doesn?t, he doesn?t know this pain I know he doesn?t!
I will prove them wrong, I will show my true strength and with these eyes?these eyes, I can take on the whole world!
I am sick of this waiting. I will wait no longer to kill my brother!
I will end these nightmares I will no longer be a lost cause to him. I will not be weak!
I don?t feel the way I ever felt. I will smile and not get worried.
I will take my path and I will take this road, no matter how dark it is. But it doesn?t take this pain away, and this pain will not stop me.

Why are they still in my head?! Why do I see their faces and it sooths my heart!? They are my enemy, no longer my friends; I abandoned them and that stupid village.
All they did was hold me back all they did was keep me from my true purpose of life.
I will kill that one man, but what is this pain?! Why is it becoming worse? It only hurt this much before I attempted to kill him.
Isn?t it enough that I am taken my own path! I want to achieve true strength, true power, and I have to kill them, and then they will die and no longer be in my way!

How could I still of succeed in getting this power if I didn?t take this road! I will take this sacrifice I will take this pain, I will throw it all away and I will not die in vain!
I will no longer live in fear, I will kill that man and he will not exist.
I gone so far from pride to shame, and it will be worth it, because all I have now is the power that is offered.
Every thing has come down to this, and I will sacrifice my friends to end that man?s life.

?. Why do I still see their faces? Why does it still hurt?
I will not fall to sympathy or this feeling, I will achieve my power, I already fallen to shame.
That dobe?he protected her and that was when he was truly strongest, but I don?t have feelings for her like that, that is why I must follow my own path.
I traveled this far and it is too late to go back. I only have one more thing to say and it will be the last thing I say before I abandoned them from my heart.
?Sakura?.Naruto?I love you so much that it hurts my heart, but I can not be with you?because my destiny is with power and to kill that man. I am sorry Naruto, I am sorry Sakura??
?You both are so much alike, I hope you end up together, you two were my best friends, but from now on we are enemies? I love you both so much, but with these final tears in my eyes that soak the ground for you two?I will have to leave our friendship behind from all these years, it has been great, maybe one day if you do kill me, I will let you know my true feelings, but until then, I will do what ever I can to kill you so I can reach my goal. I will not die like you Naruto, I will not die until I kill that man, and you will not die until you become Hokage. It will be interesting to fight you in the future, but the next time we meet, I will fight to kill you and show you no mercy. As your enemy and friend, I?ll fight with the honor I can give you. Goodbye?with these last amount of emotion I?ll ever have, I say good-bye and let these tears show my love for you both. Naruto?Sakura, be happy, because the next time we meet? I want to know I killed my brother and that you two are together and then I know I can die in peace. Naruto take care of her or I?ll make sure I kill you?Sakura take care of the dobe please. With these last tears so are my final words, and my final note as your friend. Please forgive me, but do not try to stop me, because I will break my heart so I can kill you!?

Those are my last words. Please forgive me, because its time for the old me to die and the new me to be born. Power is my destiny and that will lead me to kill my brother. I made a deal with the devil and now I am forced to abide the contract. I tasted the fruit of power and it tasted good, but this pain in my heart, I finally know what it is. It is for you two. I am truly sorry, but this is my life, this is my destiny, I can?t let that dobe beat me, I can not lose to that man I must kill. I have to win I have to survive until then, because if I don?t, I die in vain.

I am an avenger! I will not be like my brother; I will follow my own way. You don?t know me at all, you guys never known me, from this day I will follow my own path. I?ll make it on my own! Good-bye!

#2 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:stuff...

Posted 14 November 2004 - 03:56 AM

I still hate Sasuke but I like this POV piece. Good job as usual. happy.gif

#3 blessed_devil

blessed_devil

...Advanced Member?

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Making fanfics, reading fanfics, watching TV especially Naruto, eating, sleeping, playing...

Posted 14 November 2004 - 07:21 AM

Hey, that's a good job.

I tried to write a Sakura POV like this, but it ended up on being a story. I'll post it in ff.net, but I'll post it here first because I want to know what you guys think of it so that I can correct any mistakes I made.
Nothing is more reassuring than Kakashi saying "They'll be alright. Pakkun is with them."

#4 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 17 November 2004 - 11:43 AM

Hmm, nice POV. happy.gif

I do think Sasuke will be having regrets (he already showed them after he almost killed Naruto) and it's going to be very interesting seeing him struggle between his "family" and his hunger for power.

#5 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 03:25 PM

yea i agree i loved it biggrin.gif *continues to read more*

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users