Close
Photo

Do you think this would happen if NaruSaku became canon?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#21 Kageteiou

Kageteiou

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

I believe that it is a prerequisite to narusaku happening that Sakura moves past her lingering feelings for Sasuke before she can pursue a relationship with Naruto. She has already seen first hand how far into the darkness Sasuke has gone, and Naruto has already began taking a very important place in her heart and I have no doubt that it will only be a matter of time before he takes Sasuke's place as the man she loves. So to the answer the question no, I don't believe that she will still want Sasuke if narusaku becomes canon

#22 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:43 AM

Well, first things first. Sakura needs to fully get over her romantic attachment to Sasuke to ever be with Naruto. I don't think Naruto would accept her feelings if she
still loved Sasuke, even if he realizes Sakura loves him too. Eventually, Sakura will move on and I highly doubt she would still want Sasuke after everything. Sakura wouldn't be that delusional,
especially when Naruto is right there.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 27 March 2012 - 12:43 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#23 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 6 2011, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura has gotten over Sasuke a long time ago the problem is that she still feels an emotional bond towards him. She's just like Naruto when it comes to cherish bonds, Naruto considers his bond with Sasuke strong and important because he was the first friend he had. With Sakura his her friend, member of team seven and her first crush.

That's why we love em

happy.gif

Edited by Strangelove, 07 April 2012 - 03:25 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#24 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

It's difficult to determine what people think when a crush or love they have gets taken away from them.

I once heard someone say "Just because Sasuke was her first love, doesn't mean it is her only love." I believe this. It's not that she will long for Sasuke, she will still hold onto feelings for Sasuke whether it be love or teammate or whatever. It's a personal thing. It would be selfish of her to let it interfere with moving forward with her life and not say "I can find other things or other people to make me happy."

I can totally be in love with another person, but the girl I loved in my past will always have a place in my heart. The sooner I accept this, the sooner I can move on from it.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

As I see it

When/If narusaku becomes canon whatever happens she will never want sasuke like she wanted him in part 1 or any other place. She will be shown completely happy with naruto and she won't feel any need to meet sasuke as well!

and as much to my dismay

If vice-versa also happens somehow i.e sasusaku happens sakura will not want naruto in her life as a lover as well, she will be shown completely happy with sasuke and will be shown with no need to meet with naruto or interact much like they do now!

This is the rule of manga I think, no matter who end's up with whom they will be shown completely happy with each other disregarding whatever the person did to him/her!!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#26 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 29 2012, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As I see it

When/If narusaku becomes canon whatever happens she will never want sasuke like she wanted him in part 1 or any other place. She will be shown completely happy with naruto and she won't feel any need to meet sasuke as well!

and as much to my dismay

If vice-versa also happens somehow i.e sasusaku happens sakura will not want naruto in her life as a lover as well, she will be shown completely happy with sasuke and will be shown with no need to meet with naruto or interact much like they do now!

This is the rule of manga I think, no matter who end's up with whom they will be shown completely happy with each other disregarding whatever the person did to him/her!!

Sorry but I must disagree there. She needs Naruto in her life, Lover or not. You can notice that this whole time. If you brought up Naruto and Sasuke while she has those feelings for them. She will pick Naruto. (I'm not being baised here. Ask anyone who reads the manga and doesn't support any pairing. And he will answer the same.).

#27 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Apr 29 2012, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry but I must disagree there. She needs Naruto in her life, Lover or not. You can notice that this whole time. If you brought up Naruto and Sasuke while she has those feelings for them. She will pick Naruto. (I'm not being baised here. Ask anyone who reads the manga and doesn't support any pairing. And he will answer the same.).

Agreed Sakura needs Naruto in her life, her life is not complete without him. I just laughed at the people that claims that if Sasuke is redeem and returns to Konoha she will do a 180 and turn back into a twelve year old fan girl while leaving Naruto like yesterdays news. Please this is too OC and definitely the idea of a bad SS fan fiction, sadly that's what a lot of fans from said fandom believe will happen when Sasuke is redeem.

Edited by Gravenimage, 30 April 2012 - 01:21 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#28 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

Um...she might still hold feelings in her heart for Sasuke, but they likely will be nothing more then that, so it really wouldn't interfere with Naruto's and Sakura's relationship. If Sasuke is redeem, there would still be no plausible reason why Sakura would chose him over Naruto other than pure selfishness. So again it depends on the situation, but I'm gonna say no

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#29 Forlong

Forlong

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

Naruto and Sasuke would have this conversation:

Edited by Forlong, 30 April 2012 - 04:01 PM.

#30 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

I just thought of something I want to add and it is this.

I re-read the chapter where Sakura tried to kill Sasuke, sorry forgot which one it was exactly, but I got this feelings that at this point in time Sakura made her choice and has gotten over Sasuke. The fact that she cried that much because of him is both a pro and anti SS moment. It's pro cause it showed she still had feelings for him, but it's anti cause I feel it as her realizing that the man she thought she loved is more or less dead to her. What was Sasuke died a long time ago and he hasn't regret it.

I think that whole chapter(s) was to show her getting over her feelings. I know some will bring up the lover-nin scene, but I strongly believe this is where SS truly died. She doesn't see him as a lover anymore. She sees him as a teammate and a former friend. The lover-nin scene I think reinforces that sense of closer showing that even she doesn't see the love anymore she once had.

That's how I feel. (Also, ever notice how she only thinks of Sasuke when someone brings him up? Otherwise she is only thinking of Naruto."
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#31 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

She still loves him,that's obvious. She's just disgusted with the fact that she STILL loves him. I agree,the tent moment was an anti-SS moment.

#32 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 2 2012, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just thought of something I want to add and it is this.

I re-read the chapter where Sakura tried to kill Sasuke, sorry forgot which one it was exactly, but I got this feelings that at this point in time Sakura made her choice and has gotten over Sasuke. The fact that she cried that much because of him is both a pro and anti SS moment. It's pro cause it showed she still had feelings for him, but it's anti cause I feel it as her realizing that the man she thought she loved is more or less dead to her. What was Sasuke died a long time ago and he hasn't regret it.

I think that whole chapter(s) was to show her getting over her feelings. I know some will bring up the lover-nin scene, but I strongly believe this is where SS truly died. She doesn't see him as a lover anymore. She sees him as a teammate and a former friend. The lover-nin scene I think reinforces that sense of closer showing that even she doesn't see the love anymore she once had.

That's how I feel. (Also, ever notice how she only thinks of Sasuke when someone brings him up? Otherwise she is only thinking of Naruto."

Well the biggest "problem" about the lover-nin scene is that Sakura was shown thinking about Sasuke and only Sasuke. To some people, that pretty much eliminates all ambiguity. She still loves Sasuke, despite everything he has done and her sad expression is merely a sign that she is sad about how evil he has become.

To that I say that if she had been shown thinking about both Naruto and Sasuke, then the pairing wars would pretty much be over. Think about it. The moment we have any tangible evidence that Sakura is in love with Naruto or that she is at least torn between him and Sasuke is the moment when we can pretty much claim victory. No it wouldn't be a definite victory, but why would Kishi have Sakura be in love with Sasuke, then shown romantic interest in Naruto only to eventually go back to Sasuke anyway?

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ May 2 2012, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the biggest "problem" about the lover-nin scene is that Sakura was shown thinking about Sasuke and only Sasuke. To some people, that pretty much eliminates all ambiguity. She still loves Sasuke, despite everything he has done and her sad expression is merely a sign that she is sad about how evil he has become.

To that I say that if she had been shown thinking about both Naruto and Sasuke, then the pairing wars would pretty much be over. Think about it. The moment we have any tangible evidence that Sakura is in love with Naruto or that she is at least torn between him and Sasuke is the moment when we can pretty much claim victory. No it wouldn't be a definite victory, but why would Kishi have Sakura be in love with Sasuke, then shown romantic interest in Naruto only to eventually go back to Sasuke anyway?

I keep looking at that scene over and over and I just don't get that feeling. It's not a feeling of her retaining feelings like many claim. It is her closing all feelings she had for him. We are shown the process of her moving on from it. I half expected many scenes where Sakura is fighting her own emotions and her own logic. Eventually coming to a conclusion that what she wants is not with who she thought would be.

I want to ask, how many have been through a really bad break up? I have and even though I have thought about the person it was me finding closure. What was the reason why it didn't work out? Reflecting ideas back onto the situation and so forth. From my own experiences, whenever I thought about the person or someone asked me about love I thought my ex. "You need someone special" Was my ex special? "You need someone who loves you no matter what" Was she someone that loved me no matter what? and yes I even got a similar "She must be someone special." I realized she wasn't something special. She was mean and nasty to me and I realized I was the true pathetic one. Like people have said of her regretting her emotions.

However, while I have the same conclusion, the path I an looking at is different.

Look at what the lover-nin said "He must be a great guy." That sentence alone makes me think as much as Sakura did. The fact that Sasuke isn't a great guy. The fact that she tries see it in Sasuke and can't is her realizing the truth and getting closure.

Now, let's say in the upcoming chapters Sakura sees Naruto again and the lover-nins words play in her mind "He must be a great guy" and she sees Naruto standing like a hero fighting the enemy protecting everyone from harm even at the cost of his own health. If Kishi does that in any form or in anyway implies this way of thinking, then it would confirm my theory that really this is just Sakura getting closure and re-evaluating her feelings.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:50 PM

i agree the scene where sakura tried to kill sasuke was the last nail in the coffin for ss i mean sure she in the end couldn't kill because she isn't that cold blooded but the hole team 7 reunion shows how much sakura's priorities shift from sasuke i mean, she was planing to have the burden of killing sasuke, to spare naruto, she realizes once again how determined naruto is, then she doesn't admit sasuke to badmouth naruto and finally when the two charge at eachother she only calls out for naruto. as for sakura having second thoughts, thats so occ, i mean sakura isn't like that and naruto wouldn't accept her that way in anyway. and besides how could sakura truly love sasuke, if she also loves naruto? because you wouldn't love a 2 person if you truly loved the first one. sorry for the wall of text TT
Writing is a disease and it's only one symptom is insonia

A victory is momentary, but a failure is forever. Failure is well enjoyed with friends and love ones.

Search and build the true peace and love (not a hippie quote XD)

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#35 Master_Naruto

Master_Naruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

In the lover-nin scene I don't think Sakura was thinking of Sasuke when she said that "there was somebody else she..." The reply was said too quickly and I REALLY doubt that she was honestly considering the fact that after the war she was going to be with Sasuke. It's the comment the nin-lover stated that caused memories of Sasuke to come up and make her feel bad. She still has feelings for the two, but I'm sure she's admitted she wants to be with Naruto.

Edited by Master_Naruto, 02 May 2012 - 08:18 PM.

Naruto%2BGif%2BRun%2Baway%2BHInata%2BCreRUN NARUTO!!!!

#36 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ May 2 2012, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could analyze it all I wanted but the fact is that when Sakura thinks of romantic love her thoughts are with Sasuke. If she thought of Naruto as someone to love even for a second then the pairing drama in this series would immediately be over. If she was shown loving both equally it would be obvious that eventually Naruto would win Sakura's full affection, we have one too many overwhelming evidence for it, but that would make for a very anti-climatic conclusion. We would simply be boringly waiting for the moment to happen instead of being genuinely excited when it occurs. I think Kishimoto really wants to take people by surprise when it happens and make the fans think in retrospect of all that has happened between Naruto and Sakura so that they realize how much it was destined to happen.

Sakura still thinking of Sasuke is to keep the readers in anticipation and to make them raise the question: Sakura keeps growing closer to Naruto but yet she thinks of Sasuke, will she really change her feelings?

Kishimoto will make us keep thinking this question until he's ready to resolve the love side plot, not before.

#37 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

can anyone tell me what is the chapter with the love nin, i really want to re read it again
Writing is a disease and it's only one symptom is insonia

A victory is momentary, but a failure is forever. Failure is well enjoyed with friends and love ones.

Search and build the true peace and love (not a hippie quote XD)

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#38 Master_Naruto

Master_Naruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (ichaichamaster @ May 2 2012, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can anyone tell me what is the chapter with the love nin, i really want to re read it again

It's at the end of chapter 539 and beginning of chapter 540.

Naruto%2BGif%2BRun%2Baway%2BHInata%2BCreRUN NARUTO!!!!

#39 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

the lover-nin is dead smile.gif
SK-303_image007.jpg

#40 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (Master_Naruto @ May 3 2012, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's at the end of chapter 539 and beginning of chapter 540.

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ May 3 2012, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the lover-nin is dead smile.gif

So...I read it all, but I am not sure what to think. It seems that she still is in love with Sasuke due to the flames and darkness surrounding him when she thought of him and frowned.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users