• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#21 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:33 AM

yeah, they'll be alive
And I really like Nell in these last couple of chapters, I hope that she'll make it out okay as well
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#22 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:39 AM

Hmm, i should probably read the last 10-15 chapters of Bleach, since i got lazy and stopped reading about that long ago lol. However this sounds like an interesting arc so i will probably start reading it again.

#23 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:10 PM

It's without a doubt my favourite storyline this far into the series, so I'm sure you will enjoy it as well. I'm just surprised there's no IchiNel fanfics yet, since everytime Naruto introduces a new female, there's thousands of NaruXthat girl after a week or so. There's not much NaruKonan yet, but I guess we'll see more of that when the anime catches up to!

#24 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 03:40 AM

I think there are some IchiNel fics out there. There is a fanclub.

Personally, I liked the early story arcs better. I really liked the shinigami. They seem to have more personality than the arrancar. Plus, the arc right now just keeps dragging on...and on...and on... Rukia has been gone since like, what, March? And Chad even longer than that...

EDIT: Does anybody know where this calendar is at. It's the Manga Bleach Calendar 2008, I believe.

BTW, guys, I'm sorry for creating that other topic. I didn't mean any bad by it, truly.

#25 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:10 AM

Happy to see Rukia back, although she's still injured...I can't wait for the next chapter. The last few chapters have been good, but something like this was bound to happen. I was betting on these guys or the vysards. Now I'm betting that Byakuga will save Rukia, and maybe Hitsugua will save Chad and then...someome else for chad...just guessing here XDD

QUOTE (Rukia @ Oct 24 2007, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTW, guys, I'm sorry for creating that other topic. I didn't mean any bad by it, truly.

It's okay, Rukia-chan. We know you didn't mean any bad wink.gif There was nothing wrong with it a_hug.gif
And I haven't seen the calender before.

#26 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:11 AM

I'm glad because of the current happenings, but it seems so boring that Byakuya will save Rukia. (it's going to happen most likely) ARAMAKI should save Rukia and Chad! He should defeat Aizen! Now, that would be a plot twist. XD

#27 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (Rukia @ Oct 30 2007, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad because of the current happenings, but it seems so boring that Byakuya will save Rukia. (it's going to happen most likely) ARAMAKI should save Rukia and Chad! He should defeat Aizen! Now, that would be a plot twist. XD

Lol that would be funny XD
Although its certain that nobody's able to defeat aizen yet...so they'll probably flee...with nell and such...and then we'll hopefully get some IchiRuki moments...(and probably some IchiOhri too..>.>) And then we'll probably get another training arc or something..

#28 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:22 AM

YES! ICHIRUKI! (I'll just ignore the parentheses. I shan't get into that. XD) I actually don't think they'll take Nel. Maybe she could be like, a spy..or maybe not. (because she's helping Ichigo) Maybe, Nnoitora shall be eliminated, and we don't have to worry about him and his nasty fingers (why do that to poor Orihime!?) ever again. I also think Orihime may stay there to try to reject the Hougyoku.

#29 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Rukia @ Oct 30 2007, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YES! ICHIRUKI! (I'll just ignore the parentheses. I shan't get into that. XD) I actually don't think they'll take Nel. Maybe she could be like, a spy..or maybe not. (because she's helping Ichigo) Maybe, Nnoitora shall be eliminated, and we don't have to worry about him and his nasty fingers (why do that to poor Orihime!?) ever again. I also think Orihime may stay there to try to reject the Hougyoku.

Well yeah...what's up with the fingers in her mouth..XDD
And yeah, she could stay behind...She hasn't done not much useful, while everyone's fighting...so she needs a time to shine too...(although I don't like her at all..)

#30 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:40 PM

Oh my gosh...I really wanna see Mayuri Kenpachi and Byakuya kick some ass!

Who wants to bet that Kenpachi will pull out an awesome Bankai and blow up everything in a twenty mile radius?

The next chapter had better be awesome...

#31 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 02:35 PM

yes let us see some Byakuya prettiness, some Mayuri creepiness, and some Ken-chan psychotic..ness XD

Really excited about these fights *o*

#32 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 02:42 PM

I can't wait^^
I wonder what kenpachi will have up his sleeve tongue.gif

Although it was way too predictable that Byakuga was going to be the one to save Rukia

#33 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 08 November 2007 - 07:48 PM

Miss Soupy is ready for some serious bishie-action right now!

How do you guys (and gals) feel about the new filler arc in the anime? I think it looks pretty sweet so far, and that shifty shinigami guy who's playing hard to get with Rukia could be awesome (I think he will die saving them in the end though). They are really spamming Gillian class menos at the moment though, but it seems like we will see some Adjuchas menos soon as well. This might be better than the bount arc, but could be ruined with the introduction of more teddy bears (the mod-souls of doom).

#34 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:27 PM

Yes I am DEFINITELY ready for bishie action *_*

I think I read the filler will only be like 3 eps and then it returns to manga material. However that was a week ago I read that, and I would have to recheck to see if that still holds as true (sometimes false titles are released) XD;; But I like the fact that Kubo is actually involved in the filler arcs; he designs the filler characters himself, which is nice.

#35 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:23 AM

I'm catching up with bleach anime now,s seeing that the main arc finally starts.
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#36 Fire Fang

Fire Fang

Wolf leader-Dark Firelord

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Many things.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Rukia @ Oct 22 2007, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They definitely will be..alive. (Bleach will be deserted if Rukia's killed considering her popularity..it's already low in the ratings right now...:/) Chad won't die because Ichigo knows he'll come back!!!1!! Chad NEVAR gets hurt! ;DDDD And Rukia won't die because of the "Kuchiki, don't die alone..."

BLEACH rocks !!!!!!9919

#37 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:35 AM

I'm starting to watch and reading Bleach... and...

ITS GETTING GOOD!!!! @_@

OMFG! The battles... the damn drama with Orihime... The characters from the current arc... SO DAMN good! biggrin.gif

*must devour more Bleach manga after class tomorrow!*

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#38 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:41 AM

Well, you can't say that the pairoff is unpredicatable.

Come on, Kenpachi Vs No.5. Both battle crazed 'monsters'. tongue.gif
Byakuya is a given.
Mayuri VS No. 8 Both creepy scientists.

Enough said.
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#39 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:12 AM

Mayuri is the best darn mad scientist there is. No contest. The things he does in the name of science... tongue.gif

Byakuya will kick ass for his poor little sister. It's a given!

#40 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:17 PM

I can't wait to see what new tricks Kenpachi has up his sleeve though, but I think his power is maximum now! At least nine thousand! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users