3333 replies to this topic

#3181 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:29 AM

Hmm. Well then. The artwork for the animation should be....... interesting.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3182 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 09:37 AM

Sad ... i never watch this farce since 2 years ago but this still got recommended to me ....

I guess it's true that i heard this anime is doing okay financially , the moral lesson is greed and lies sometimes really is the history of humanity.

This really make me question the history of humanity .... is Hitler truly evil? Is the lesson of history teach in school that pass down from generation really the way they it is ? After all history is written by the victor ... what if the victor is not a good person? what if the victor is an evil bastard that defeat the good people and write their own s**t history and delete the truth ?

I'm really afraid that the history that i've been told at school is a history made up by an evil person that win the war against the good person ... if it can happen with this abomination franchise ... then this whole world could be a big ball of fakery and lies.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3183 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 02:20 PM

...You are being over dramatic. Its a god damn children's cartoon romantic pairing. Not genocide.

Some people hated a girl that they saw beat up a boy that had a crush on her(and more importantly) kept him in the friend-zone. So, they wanted him to get with the shy girl that they thought would be easy to get.

Boruto anime and manga continues, but ask yourself this; is that success comparable to it predecessor Naruto? Naruto is the third most successful manga ever, the anime spread to more countries while it was ongoing/running than any manga based anime before it (faster dubbing streaming online and connections to Japan have made it easier to do so now a days), the anime in Japan started on what was considered a terrible time for views then turned it into a power hour along side Pokemon, had a movie out every summer, had dozen of video games including one highly successful and acclaim series of games.

That's what I can recall off the top of may head.

Now again, what does Boruto have? A manga that had to moved magazines after the original creator that left started up his new manga (that flopped within the year because he soured relationship with his primary buyers) that only continues to exist because the anime is ongoing. An anime that continues because they slashed the budget, had moved it to the best time they could afford, even had turned it into babies first shounen to find an audience, and besides a few places no one cares about it. No movies except for one that was a pair deal with a Naruto movie. Games? Flops and mobile games. Is this success?

There are always going to be ignorant & stupid people in the world that will believe anything, but don't have a god damn crisis of faith because of something as pathetic as Boruto.

And for Pete's sake, just block Boruto stuff on Youtube if you can't handle it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 June 2020 - 02:27 PM.

#3184 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 04:34 PM

Sad ... i never watch this farce since 2 years ago but this still got recommended to me ....

I guess it's true that i heard this anime is doing okay financially , the moral lesson is greed and lies sometimes really is the history of humanity.

This really make me question the history of humanity .... is Hitler truly evil? Is the lesson of history teach in school that pass down from generation really the way they it is ? After all history is written by the victor ... what if the victor is not a good person? what if the victor is an evil bastard that defeat the good people and write their own s**t history and delete the truth ?

I'm really afraid that the history that i've been told at school is a history made up by an evil person that win the war against the good person ... if it can happen with this abomination franchise ... then this whole world could be a big ball of fakery and lies.

Welcome to the real world. XD The truth is like you said, History is written by the victors. And history is filled with liars. The history that we learn in school is not what actually happened for multiple reasons. First one is people didn't bother to actually write it down and record it, some of the history that we know is hearsay, so it leads to people just making it up based on the period where they think that's happened. Secondly because again history is written by the victors and they pick what goes in and what does and most of it doesn't. If you have the stomach I would recommend doing your own research and see the world for what it is. You will find that some of the world leaders recent ones too that you think are great guys are actually worse than Hitler ever was.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3185 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 12:31 AM

Welcome to the real world. XD The truth is like you said, History is written by the victors. And history is filled with liars. The history that we learn in school is not what actually happened for multiple reasons. First one is people didn't bother to actually write it down and record it, some of the history that we know is hearsay, so it leads to people just making it up based on the period where they think that's happened. Secondly because again history is written by the victors and they pick what goes in and what does and most of it doesn't. If you have the stomach I would recommend doing your own research and see the world for what it is. You will find that some of the world leaders recent ones too that you think are great guys are actually worse than Hitler ever was.

When you said history is written by Victors if we think in that's terms maybe the NH and SS were canon, but it's destroying the franchise, as they mentioned before, Boruto's anime is doing well, but it's not nearly how naruto did everything boruto has gained its only because of Naruto. And many fans of boruto are letting Naruto, because Boruto is not what they think and look how much NH fans are accepting the real ship was NS. So be the victors doesn't mean be the correct.

#3186 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 17 June 2020 - 04:40 AM

...You are being over dramatic. Its a god damn children's cartoon romantic pairing. Not genocide.

Some people hated a girl that they saw beat up a boy that had a crush on her(and more importantly) kept him in the friend-zone. So, they wanted him to get with the shy girl that they thought would be easy to get.

Boruto anime and manga continues, but ask yourself this; is that success comparable to it predecessor Naruto? Naruto is the third most successful manga ever, the anime spread to more countries while it was ongoing/running than any manga based anime before it (faster dubbing streaming online and connections to Japan have made it easier to do so now a days), the anime in Japan started on what was considered a terrible time for views then turned it into a power hour along side Pokemon, had a movie out every summer, had dozen of video games including one highly successful and acclaim series of games.

That's what I can recall off the top of may head.

Now again, what does Boruto have? A manga that had to moved magazines after the original creator that left started up his new manga (that flopped within the year because he soured relationship with his primary buyers) that only continues to exist because the anime is ongoing. An anime that continues because they slashed the budget, had moved it to the best time they could afford, even had turned it into babies first shounen to find an audience, and besides a few places no one cares about it. No movies except for one that was a pair deal with a Naruto movie. Games? Flops and mobile games. Is this success?

There are always going to be ignorant & stupid people in the world that will believe anything, but don't have a god damn crisis of faith because of something as pathetic as Boruto.

And for Pete's sake, just block Boruto stuff on Youtube if you can't handle it.

Well said.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#3187 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 06:27 AM

Glad to know at least one understand how i feel. F - These piece of S ... it just won't die , Sasush*t still alive really put salt into my eyes ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3188 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:08 PM

I find odd Naruto can get there for his father in law birthday but miss his daughter birthday.

#3189 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:55 PM

Naruto will always be the most retcon anime in history and Boruto will always be the worst anime/manga in history. It has lasted this long because of one stupid ship becoming canon that goes against the plot of the original story. I do hope Kishimoto finally retires this show needs to put out of it's misery and let it die in pieces. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3190 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:07 PM

I find odd Naruto can get there for his father in law birthday but miss his daughter birthday.

After the chunin exam he was suppose to reform himself into a devoted family man. 

Naruto will always be the most retcon anime in history and Boruto will always be the worst anime/manga in history. It has lasted this long because of one stupid ship becoming canon that goes against the plot of the original story. I do hope Kishimoto finally retires this show needs to put out of it's misery and let it die in pieces. 

He has very little control left of Boruto and if he spoke out and unambiguously said it was crap before it ends it would seem to people to be stabbing the people working on it in the back. Also likely be quietly blacklisted. 

#3191 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:27 PM

Having an OVA or movies is the proxy metrics on how well anime series is successful financially.

Primarily because the production house is willing to bet in big investment, to try their luck in gaining more.

One episode of TV anime series roughly costs USD 150k.

One anime movie costs a lot more. Some article said at least USD 5 million is required (Princess Mononoke back in 90s costs USD 27 million).

The fact that no Boruto movies produced since 2015 speaks volumes. As a comparison, Naruto released movie almost every year.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#3192 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:54 PM

When you said history is written by Victors if we think in that's terms maybe the NH and SS were canon, but it's destroying the franchise, as they mentioned before, Boruto's anime is doing well, but it's not nearly how naruto did everything boruto has gained its only because of Naruto. And many fans of boruto are letting Naruto, because Boruto is not what they think and look how much NH fans are accepting the real ship was NS. So be the victors doesn't mean be the correct.

I was talking about what's happening in our world and not the anime. XD But anyway of course it doesn't mean that the victors are also correct.

Glad to know at least one understand how i feel. F - These piece of S ... it just won't die , Sasush*t still alive really put salt into my eyes ....

I understand it better because I recently experienced it again, but this time a lot worse than what Naruto did.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3193 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 04:16 PM

I have seen people say that Boruto is better than Avatar the Last Airbender.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3194 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 June 2020 - 05:06 PM

They're stupid. Avatar has a better storyline, not mention made in the US than the piece of trash spin-off. Korra is way better than this, despite its flaws.

Having an OVA or movies is the proxy metrics on how well anime series is successful financially.

Primarily because the production house is willing to bet in big investment, to try their luck in gaining more.

One anime movie costs a lot more. Some article said at least USD 5 million is required (Princess Mononoke back in 90s costs USD 27 million).

The fact that no Boruto movies produced since 2015 speaks volumes. As a comparison, Naruto released movie almost every year.

Well, that basically telling us the team behind the spin-off is not interested or investing on creating movies for this trash. And this is coming from the franchise that produce movies almost every year until The Last came out to tarnish it. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3195 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 05:24 PM

Well, that basically telling us the team behind the spin-off is not interested or investing on creating movies for this trash. And this is coming from the franchise that produce movies almost every year until The Last came out to tarnish it. 

And then they tried Boruto, and even then people were like "NOPE!"

#3196 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 June 2020 - 11:43 PM

I think some NH fans still think their ship was planned from the start we all know, who I'm talking about from DA.

#3197 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 06:12 PM

WHAT THE kitten?!!!!

THEY CLONED JIRAIYA?!!!
104807544-295050601666886-69230154573010

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3198 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 18 June 2020 - 07:15 PM

Ok I think I get the whole thing of of history is written by the victor argument, but I think you have gone a bit too far with the was Hitler is truly evil question as an example. Given how he is the most well known face of 20th century Fascism: caused the Holocaust which killed 6 million European Jews and other ethnic groups, caused the biggest global conflict the world has ever known and wanted to ethnically cleansed Europe of only Blonde blued eyed Aryan race.

A better example would been most countries that had an empire which invaded and occupied another country such has Imperial Japan when it invaded China & Korea or The British Empire's occupation of India and those countries not coming to terms with there more horrible things they have done there.

Anyway I get recommend NaruHina stuff too sometimes due to watching ether Naruto related stuff even if it's Narusaku or anti Naruto ending videos.

I see so that is why Bleach stopped making Movies after the 4th and why One Piece still makes ones today. If I recall the only year Naruto didn't produce a movie was in 2013 between road to ninja which came out in 2012 and the last which came out in 2014. Though I assume that was because they were planing their long term NaruHina/Boruto project.

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Avatar the Last Airbender is perhaps the best cartoon Nickelodeon has ever produced.  

WHAT THE kitten?!!!!

THEY CLONED JIRAIYA?!!!

Looks like they ripping of Star Wars again.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 22 June 2020 - 11:56 PM.

#3199 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 10:29 AM

Those people are idiots that don't know what's a good animated show. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3200 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:31 PM

WHAT THE kitten?!!!!

THEY CLONED JIRAIYA?!!!

You have gotta be ****ing me! X_X

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users