Y7kvBpU.gif

#102 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:34 AM

Just put up Iruka and Ebisu's pages.

amg Iruka's favorite thing is have Ichiraku Ramen with Naruto! :wibble:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#103 Naruka

Naruka

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:35 AM

I can't believe u guys ignored it!!
I post it again

Kwon91"Sakura believes he will become Hokage one day and thus she has decided to protect that dream of his"- NEW NARUTO DATABOOK

The facebook page wouldn't work for me :c

tumblr_mur9f2K3jL1qzix30o3_500.gif

#104 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:35 AM

I didn't see you post that earlier? :wot:

Tsunade, maybe. She does admire her as a sensei.

i pprovidded linnk insteead

#105 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

Just put up Iruka and Ebisu's pages.

Iruka's favorite thing is same Naruto! having Ramen at Ichiraku lol  :lulz:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#106 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:37 AM

I find that very heartwarming <3

@choco2 NaruRamen is canon xD

Edited by Iwantbuns, 04 November 2014 - 09:38 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#107 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:37 AM

Sasuke's favourite thing is archery obviously. I wish we knew Sakura's.

Maybe it is a cherry blossom?

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#108 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:38 AM

PHgMWLl.jpg

fh1BEch.jpg

Irukaaaaa! One of my fav characters. :wub:

15f62c4.png

#109 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, NarSak obviously, Rumiko Takahashi, Tsukasa Hojo, Yu yu Hakusho...

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:38 AM

suckata attempted to translate sakura’s databook page. i’mma go ahead and share. for reasons. anyone feel free to confirm or deny just be nice thanks. 

"ずっと好きでいてくれた

something about always liking???

i don’t know if this is in reference to Sakura’s feelings but generally 好き is liking someone romantically”

"she believes he will become Hokage one day and thus she has decided to protect that dream of his." 

“up until now, she’s been protecting herself, though she has always liked Naruto, and thus, it is for Naruto’s retribution”

“when Kurama was taken out of him and caused the almost death, she became frantic”

"i think it’s saying how she wasn’t frantic for selfish reasons, she was genuinely frantic and wanted to save him and it had nothing to do with her personal feelings. so like she wanted him to live on. i think that refers to the desperation we saw that chapter (663)"

”thank you” scene: “the text next to it is saying how she carries these important feelings for him even though he’s an idiot”

this is as far as she could translate given the image, and since she lives in japan and is p good at japanese, i’m willing to take her word on this. but if anyone has a better/more accurate translation, feel free to share!

this is in no way declaring canon, just spreading hype is all.

ON TUMBLR  http://narutos-ass.t...akuras-databook

1417036351-tumblr-inline-nfkkwyo1ry1rsz5

#110 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:39 AM

Maybe it is a cherry blossom?

Maybe it's Team 7? Or Tsunade?

suckata attempted to translate sakura’s databook page. i’mma go ahead and share. for reasons. anyone feel free to confirm or deny just be nice thanks. 

"ずっと好きでいてくれた

i don’t know if this is in reference to Sakura’s feelings but generally 好き is liking someone romantically”

"she believes he will become Hokage one day and thus she has decided to protect that dream of his." 

“up until now, she’s been protecting herself, though she has always liked Naruto, and thus, it is for Naruto’s retribution”

“when Kurama was taken out of him and caused the almost death, she became frantic”

"i think it’s saying how she wasn’t frantic for selfish reasons, she was genuinely frantic and wanted to save him and it had nothing to do with her personal feelings. so like she wanted him to live on. i think that refers to the desperation we saw that chapter (663)"

”thank you” scene: “the text next to it is saying how she carries these important feelings for him even though he’s an idiot”

this is as far as she could translate given the image, and since she lives in japan and is p good at japanese, i’m willing to take her word on this. but if anyone has a better/more accurate translation, feel free to share!

Thanks for this! :th_yeah:

aw I'm out of likes for today

Edited by Moon_Girl, 04 November 2014 - 09:40 AM.

#111 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:39 AM

I can't believe u guys ignored it!!
I post it again

Kwon91"Sakura believes he will become Hokage one day and thus she has decided to protect that dream of his"- NEW NARUTO DATABOOK

Is that line under Sakura favorite ?

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#112 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:40 AM

"ずっと好きでいてくれた

That's enough for me.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 04 November 2014 - 09:41 AM.

15f62c4.png

#113 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:41 AM

Hm, it seems Sakura's attitude towards Naruto is similar to Tsunade's attitude towards Dan and somewhat Jiraiya (the idiot part). =)

#114 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:43 AM

"ずっと好きでいてくれた

How come she was frantic for selfish reason but it had nothing to do with her personal feelings   :confused:  Its contradicting 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#115 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:43 AM

"ずっと好きでいてくれた

So sweet :cry:

#116 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:44 AM

How come she was frantic for selfish reason but it had nothing to do with her personal feelings   :confused:  Its contradicting

wasn't*

#117 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

wasn't*

How so  ?

Posted Image                                                            

#118 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:48 AM

In Sakura's pages , there are something about her feelings and word "love" for Naruto and there's nothing for sasuke loool  :lulz:

2h5l2mgfdgd.jpg

riuuz7.jpg

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#119 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

She wasn't frantic for selfish or personal reasons, because it was selfless. It was for Naruto's feelings not her own.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#120 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)

How so  ?

You misread the paragraph, is what she's saying. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users