54175 replies to this topic

#46781 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:47 AM

Should have guessed naruto would win he's to op. The Naruto Fandom must be so kittening happy.

They are. The comments are....like looking at a Twilight chatroom board when one of the boys takes off his shirt. It's just "OMG, Naruto is the best." Oh boy. I mean, I wouldn't have a problem with this except I know most of these guys are probably like Naruto fans.

My biggest issue that some have brought up in the comments though is like "He can beat Ichigo, but his own daughter, who we know is weaker, kicks his ass."

Yeah, Jiraiya wasn't a very good sensei either. It's just that Kakashi is so amazingly terrible, hypocritical and arrogant that Jiraiya seems like a god in comparison.

The best sensei was probably Hiruzen. He screwed up with Orochimaru, but at least he took responsibility for it and dealt with him. And he didn't try to push Oro into loving Tsunade in hopes of redeeming him that way. Kakashi's mistakes ended up making two of his students miserable and the other one not even in the village.

Oh gawd...now THAT is something I don't want to think about.

Hiruzen: You have to be with Orochimaru, Tsunade.
Tsunade: He wants my body.
Hiruzen: So?
Tsunade: No, I mean he literally wants my body for evil scientific experimentation...and not in a sexy way either.
Hiruzen: You should still be with him because...you know...love doesn't need a reason.
Tsunade: What about my love for Dan?
Hiruzen: Nah, that is not real love. That is just you playing a rivalry game with Jiriaya.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 09 November 2017 - 07:51 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46782 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:24 AM

If Hiruzen had done that, everyone would be screwed. A Tsunade who married Orochimaru would be in no way sane and rational enough to train Sakura. She'd be completely crazy like Boruto era Sakura. So Sakura gets no training therefore Naruto dies and they lose the war. But this is much better for Sakura because she would be in the IT instead of being a housekeeper for an Uchiha who tortured her. Now that I think of it, it would be way better for almost everyone if they're in the IT.  Except Naruto would be dead... OK, it's better for literally everyone.

#46783 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

Exactly my point, and we saw too with Gohan that Goku had to fix his mistake of not killing Cell even if it cost him his life.

To be fair it was gohan's fault too for getting to cocky with cell and really goku's death needed to happen like jiraya and aces death.

Yeah, Jiraiya wasn't a very good sensei either. It's just that Kakashi is so amazingly terrible, hypocritical and arrogant that Jiraiya seems like a god in comparison.

The best sensei was probably Hiruzen. He screwed up with Orochimaru, but at least he took responsibility for it and dealt with him. And he didn't try to push Oro into loving Tsunade in hopes of redeeming him that way. Kakashi's mistakes ended up making two of his students miserable and the other one not even in the village.

Ya all of naruto's teachers blew save maybe Iruka and fakusaku and maybe bee. Just saying power rangers has better teachers naruto really needed a cruger, zordon, and most of her needed an rj badly cause rj is the best mentor in power rangers next to zordon.

They are. The comments are....like looking at a Twilight chatroom board when one of the boys takes off his shirt. It's just "OMG, Naruto is the best." Oh boy. I mean, I wouldn't have a problem with this except I know most of these guys are probably like Naruto fans.
My biggest issue that some have brought up in the comments though is like "He can beat Ichigo, but his own daughter, who we know is weaker, kicks his ass."

Hiruzen: You have to be with Orochimaru, Tsunade.
Tsunade: He wants my body.
Hiruzen: So?
Tsunade: No, I mean he literally wants my body for evil scientific experimentation...and not in a sexy way either.
Hiruzen: You should still be with him because...you know...love doesn't need a reason.
Tsunade: What about my love for Dan?
Hiruzen: Nah, that is not real love. That is just you playing a rivalry game with Jiriaya.

Really that's sad, I feel ichgio like Tifa blew his load too quick in the fight.to be honest I'm not even that mad about this but if sasuke , hinata win and sakura losses I'll be kittening pissed. I still find ichigo to be the better character. You see they used naruto's fests from the Last? Though my ichigo would kitten naruto up as mine email is more op than naruto and if I explained it, it would take too long than how strong he is.

#46784 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:29 PM

Really that's sad, I feel ichgio like Tifa blew his load too quick in the fight.to be honest I'm not even that mad about this but if sasuke , hinata win and sakura losses I'll be kittening pissed. I still find ichigo to be the better character. You see they used naruto's fests from the Last? Though my ichigo would kitten naruto up as mine email is more op than naruto and if I explained it, it would take too long than how strong he is.

They are going to do that too? In which case, be prepared, because if I know something of death-battle is that most of the time, it wins the most popular one (and everyone here knows which one of them is sadly).

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#46785 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:12 AM

They are going to do that too? In which case, be prepared, because if I know something of death-battle is that most of the time, it wins the most popular one (and everyone here knows which one of them is sadly).

Hmm sometimes cause rogue beat wonderwoman in early death battle. Really your telling that say if hiei fight sasuke he's going to lose. Cause I'm sure hiei is way more popular than sasuke. That depends on who they fight. Like the next fight you're telling me that Terry will beat Miguel.

#46786 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:25 AM

Most of the time, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on their research unless there is something VERY obviously wrong (like Agumon being given a weakness to Earth elemental attacks, which was only done in one single Digimon game and was also something never shown with Tai's Agumon partner, and only using Tai's Agumon partner to explain abilities and feats and don't include Marcus Damon's Agumon partner, but they use several different Charizards - Red's, Ash's, and Alain's - for Red's Charizard's profile). Not to say that I believe they're 100% right and are flawless in their research, but I also don't think it's based on popularity either or else Red and Charizard would have easily beaten Tai and Agumon, or Mega Man would have beaten Astro Boy, and so on.

In this case though, from what I've read online and seen others able to actually explain (not just claim), they did miss a bit with Ichigo in this match-up.

2e5.gif

#46787 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:21 PM

Maybe Naruto isn't miserable, by some soulless metric. But Sakura definitely is. Imagine waking up in that crappy empty house that you eventually end up destroying in a tantrum over defending the love of a man that tried to kill you, and who tortured you with a scene of your own death with a smile on his face. Then when you're standing in the rubble, you have to acknowledge your own insanity. This is not a happy prospect either. When he comes home and stays for like 2 days,you'll be super happy. Then he leaves again and you are miserable. Over time you grow to hate the fact that you ever fell in love with this man. You see Naruto in the village and come to the false, entirely incorrect conclusion that he's happy, and this makes you feel even worse. You deeply hate yourself for ever having met Sasuke to begin with, and your own total lack of self-control when it comes to your own emotions towards other people. Your own daughter likes everything about you except for the fact that you married her father, so she likes everything about you except for the fact that you're her mother. This is somehow more upsetting to you than the fact that she doubted the fact that you were her mother to begin with. Which was also upsetting. You see the picture of Team Taka that you used to cut a photo of Sasuke out of, because he never cared enough to take 5 seconds to pose for a picture. You ponder for the 5,070th time how much you hate the fact that you fell in love with the Uchiha, and how you would do anything to go back and make your 8 year old self never actually meet him. But it's too late.

At this point you have left the denial stage. It's all downhill from here, folks.

#46788 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

Maybe Naruto isn't miserable, by some soulless metric. But Sakura definitely is. Imagine waking up in that crappy empty house that you eventually end up destroying in a tantrum over defending the love of a man that tried to kill you, and who tortured you with a scene of your own death with a smile on his face. Then when you're standing in the rubble, you have to acknowledge your own insanity. This is not a happy prospect either. When he comes home and stays for like 2 days,you'll be super happy. Then he leaves again and you are miserable. Over time you grow to hate the fact that you ever fell in love with this man. You see Naruto in the village and come to the false, entirely incorrect conclusion that he's happy, and this makes you feel even worse. You deeply hate yourself for ever having met Sasuke to begin with, and your own total lack of self-control when it comes to your own emotions towards other people. Your own daughter likes everything about you except for the fact that you married her father, so she likes everything about you except for the fact that you're her mother. This is somehow more upsetting to you than the fact that she doubted the fact that you were her mother to begin with. Which was also upsetting. You see the picture of Team Taka that you used to cut a photo of Sasuke out of, because he never cared enough to take 5 seconds to pose for a picture. You ponder for the 5,070th time how much you hate the fact that you fell in love with the Uchiha, and how you would do anything to go back and make your 8 year old self never actually meet him. But it's too late.

At this point you have left the denial stage. It's all downhill from here, folks.

giphy.gif

Well said, sirrah!

#46789 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:02 PM

NAILED IT.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#46790 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:57 AM

I was rewatching the day became Naruto Became Hokage on a whim, and I think it's really sad how much of a joke it was because it was suppose to be this big emotional scene that we've been waiting for a long time.  Seriously we waited 15 years for that.. I'm pretty many of us pictured it differently than what it was presented as regardless of pairings. 

Which I think brings a good question, how did you guys picture Naruto's inauguration regardless of pairings?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#46791 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:06 AM

I was rewatching the day became Naruto Became Hokage on a whim, and I think it's really sad how much of a joke it was because it was suppose to be this big emotional scene that we've been waiting for a long time.  Seriously we waited 15 years for that.. I'm pretty many of us pictured it differently than what it was presented as regardless of pairings. 

Which I think brings a good question, how did you guys picture Naruto's inauguration regardless of pairings?

I see him crying honestly, but it will be happy tears and screaming to the skies in happiness. But I honestly can't see that scene without Sakura-Chan standing by his side and giggling but also crying happy tears as well at her HUSBAND'S antics.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#46792 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:29 AM

Agree 99,9%

The true denial I feel is though is thinking that it's too late. Nah, it never is too late. That's what's funny about Naruto and what's funny about Analyzer. They can get a divorce...even Kishimoto himself said this...so what would happen if NS became canon after NH and SS would get a divorce? I know it really wouldn't make us happy, but I think doing so would send a message to the pro-enders that "this is not a fairy tale ending." Just because someone is "obsessed" with you does not mean they would make a good partner life.

People talk about love all the time, but they always think love can exist from nothing and it is not true. You can't create love from nothing in the first place UNLESS you lie to yourself that that IS love.

So...make NH and SS get a divorce...enough with these lies.

Speaking of that moment, so Naruto is powerful enough to supposedly move faster than light and tank moon busting attacks....but a hit from his...what 11...12 year old daughter knock him out cold almost instantly?

I am sorry, but there is no excuse for why he was knocked out either since he got hit with multiple "hyuga attacks" from Neji and powered through them with ease and yet, a half hyuga Himawari can knock him out with one punch.

Come on. This is why Ichigo should have won in my opinion.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 11 November 2017 - 03:30 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46793 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:45 AM

Agree 99,9%

The true denial I feel is though is thinking that it's too late. Nah, it never is too late. That's what's funny about Naruto and what's funny about Analyzer. They can get a divorce...even Kishimoto himself said this...so what would happen if NS became canon after NH and SS would get a divorce? I know it really wouldn't make us happy, but I think doing so would send a message to the pro-enders that "this is not a fairy tale ending." Just because someone is "obsessed" with you does not mean they would make a good partner life.

People talk about love all the time, but they always think love can exist from nothing and it is not true. You can't create love from nothing in the first place UNLESS you lie to yourself that that IS love.

Speaking of that moment, so Naruto is powerful enough to supposedly move faster than light and tank moon busting attacks....but a hit from his...what 11...12 year old daughter knock him out cold almost instantly?

I am sorry, but there is no excuse for why he was knocked out either since he got hit with multiple "hyuga attacks" from Neji and powered through them with ease and yet, a half hyuga Himawari can knock him out with one punch.

Come on. This is why Ichigo should have won in my opinion.

Dude I totally agree it just seemed so odd that happened to Naruto especially you think back that part during his fight against Neji. Inconsistencies at it's finest! 

As for Ichigo I was so gunning for him to win, like I questioned how the hell did Naruto survived Mugetsu? That shouldn't have been possible nor the fact that he went into Vaste Lord too...  

I sense some serious biasness with that one! 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#46794 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:04 AM

Most of the time, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on their research unless there is something VERY obviously wrong (like Agumon being given a weakness to Earth elemental attacks, which was only done in one single Digimon game and was also something never shown with Tai's Agumon partner, and only using Tai's Agumon partner to explain abilities and feats and don't include Marcus Damon's Agumon partner, but they use several different Charizards - Red's, Ash's, and Alain's - for Red's Charizard's profile). Not to say that I believe they're 100% right and are flawless in their research, but I also don't think it's based on popularity either or else Red and Charizard would have easily beaten Tai and Agumon, or Mega Man would have beaten Astro Boy, and so on.

In this case though, from what I've read online and seen others able to actually explain (not just claim), they did miss a bit with Ichigo in this match-up.

I am about 75-25 about Death Battles credibility on their fights mostly because there are some fights, like you said, that they either forgot some info or they exaggerate some info for one character. I don't know if it is out of bias or misinformation, but if it is Bias, then Goku would have won against Superman and yet didn't. Though, to be fair on that, it was actually the fans that provided the information to DB and not DB doing it themselves.

Death Battles I agree with:
Boba Fett vs Samus: Samus is totally more powerful AND has more going for her.
Akuma vs Shang Tsung: This one was difficult, but I can see how Akuma would barely win.

Goomba vs Koopa: Both are canon fodder

Haggar vs Zangief: I hate to admit this one, but they were right.

TMNT 4 way: Yeah, Leonardo would win
Zitz vs Leonardo: Again, I would agree. Leonardo is a beats at times
Yoshi vs Riptor: I agree though not sure why I do. Mostly because Yoshi is like the Bugs Bunny type character

Felicia vs Taokaka: Definitly. Taokaka is childish, but deadly when angry
Kratos vs Spawn: No contest for Spawn..

Bomberman vs Dig Dug: Yeah, Bomberman was too squishy for what he can do.
Vegeta vs Shadow: Vegeta rocks. Renegade4life
Mario vs Sonic: Sonic had to win this easy just because he basically could go Super Saiyan
Luke Skywalker vs Harry Potter: The kitten you can see Luke do...at least what he did in EU before it was deemed not canon...was beastly. He was the most powerful Jedi ever.
Chun Li vs Mai: I totally agree with........*drools* nyyyuuuuuhhhhhhh hot girls......
Starscream vs Rainbow Dash: "This is a pony. A baby horse girl's toy. Why is it so awesome?
Master Chief vs Doom guy: Master Chief is definitly a more refined soldier.
Eggman vs Wily: Villian on Villain beatdown

Thor vs Raiden: God of thunder indeed
Batman vs Spider-man: No contest, Spider-man wrecks and thank god they don't do what fanboys do and give Batman prep-time vs Spider-man no prep-time.

Goku vs Superman: Definitly. This is the one that is the most legit because they used the fans themselves to gather info...not their own team. If Goku lost, it is because his fans let him lose.
He-man vs Lion-O: Basically the Diet Coke of Goku vs Superman

Shao Kahn vs M.Bison: A man with soul powers vs a man who east souls for breakfast...literally. Yeah no contest.
Ryu vs Strider: I wanted Ryu to win, but seeing how Strider is far more powerful. Again, Ninja Goku vs Superman.
Ivy vs Orchid: More girls...more fun.
Fox vs Bucky: Close call, but Fox can take on far more than Bucky can. I love how Bucky killed Slippy

Terminator vs Robocop: Robocop was fine.
Luigi vs Tails: Luigi is actually far more powerful than Mario, but tails is weaker than Sonic.
Pokemon battle Royal: Proof that Ultimate defense is game. Go Water Bowser.
Fulgor vs Sektor: Fulgor is just beast. ULTRA-ultra-ultra-ultra

Tigerzord vs Gundum Epsilon: Bad ass. "I'll BREAK YOUR FAAAAAAACCEE!!"
Ryu vs Scorpion: Scorpion is also just too powerful. He doesn't die, he just goes home. He is the Kenny of the MK universe

Deadpool vs Deathstroke: Again, proof that defense can outbeat offense. Especially if one cannot be killed.
Kirby vs Majin Boo: Kirby is just....PINK!!!
Ragna vs Sol: I love Ragna, but Sol....he is a beast...no pun intended
Gaara vs Toph: I know Toph was gonna win because I know how powerful Toph was. She can control sand too.
Chuck Norris vs Sagara: Too funny. Funny how hey made an appearence in Naruto vs Ichigo
Guts vs Nightmare: Guts is a man who is just sick of their kitten.
Beast vs Goliath: Come on....this one was obvious
Solid Snake vs Same Fisher: I wanted Sam to win, but Snake is definitly better. Though Sam might live longer.
Donkey Kong vs Knuckles: Again, pretty obvious
Wolverine vs Raiden: Rules of nature.
Hercule vs Satan: The biggest loser indeed.
Mega Man vs Astro Boy: Astro Boy is the OG
Green Arrow vs Hawkeye: Though I do call BS on Hawkeye a bit
Charizard vs Agumon: Agumon is far more powerful, but yeah they did kind of overplay some things.
Dante vs Bayonetta: Dante is just unkillable though I see these two mostly being lovers than fighters. "How come I never meet any nice girls?"
Bowser vs Ganon: POWER.
Flash vs Quicksilver: Flash is far faster.
Joker vs Sweet Tooth: Joker is just...too sadistic to die.

Meta vs Carolina: Ah good ole red vs blue.
Cammy vs Sonya: MK always seemed more powerful than SF
Tracer vs Scout: Quantum Leaps in differences
Ken vs Terry: I love Ken, but Terry even trained Rock Howard who is my favorite character.
Hulk vs Doomsday: Doomsdays is unkillable for a reason and people forget that Hulk is powerful, but not as powerful as you would think.
Zoro vs Erza: This one surprised me, but I get why Zoro won.
Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie:.........I...I don't even...
Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake: Lara is unbelievably powerful
Scrooge McDuck vs Shovel Knight: Uncle Scrooge is cheaper than Mr. Krabs.
Venom vs Bane. Venom can match Spider-Man...nuff said
Power Rangers vs Voltron: Form blazing OP sword.
Natsu vs Ace: Funny how Ace lost this one
Sub-Zero vs Glacier: Sub-Zero all the way man.
Ballrog vs TJ Combo: Combo breaker
Shredder vs Silver Samurai: There is a reason why shinobi were made to fight samurai
Smokey Bear vs Scruff McGruff: Only you can prevent burns
Thor vs Wonder Woman: I knew WW would win, but again this puts disbute for WW vs Rogue

Death Battles I disagree with:
Rogue vs Wonder Woman: While Rogue can absorb powers, I feel WW is too fast and too strong for Rogue to handle. She couldn't even absorb Juggernauts power without problem.
Zelda vs Peach: They used an ability for Peach from basically a non-canon game that made no sense....so yeah....

Link vs Cloud: I disagreed with this one so much because they gave Link everything and gave Cloud only his basic gear. Plus, Cloud is an RPG character and they are very hard to gauge in battles.

Batman vs Captain America: Again, I found BS with this one because they downplayed Captain America and used ONE PANEL to decide the victor rather than the actual history. I feel Cap had a better chance in the long run.
Yang vs Tifa: Again, Tifa is far more powerful than they made her and Yang is much weaker than they made. Even Monty said their was a limit to Yangs abilities, but this was before Yang got her arm cut off.

Death Battles I am unsure about:

Pikachu vs Blanka: I have played Street Fighter, but don't know much about it so I can't be sure about the info.
Godzilla vs Gamera: I don't really know these two. I have ehard of them and seen them one, but not their full history.

Iron Man vs Lex Luthor: I really don't know who would win this really. Though Iron Man has become broken recently.

Darth Vadar vs Doctor Doom: This is also a difficult one for me.

Ratcher and Clank vs Jak and Dexter: I don't know them, I know of them, but not their own abilities.

Mewtwo vs Shadow. Yeah I am not sure.

Amy vs Ramona Flowers: Don't know them and Amy always was weak to me.

Android 18 vs Ms. Marvel: I didn't know 18 had some of those abilities and really confused.

Now for Naruto vs Ichigo....I feel they gave Naruto too much credit in abilities like being able to use elemental attacks. Well, yeah, but he doesn't use them outside of Rasengan and he is worse than Goku when it comes to abilities. Ichigo, I believe, had a better fighting style AND Naruto kind of got his as kicked by a 12 year old girl. Where was all that power with that one huh?

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46795 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:20 AM

are you saying that Goku can beat Superman?

There's the possibility, but it isn't gonna be easy, since Superman takes a bit of time to get weakened, and even for his power and such, Goku still is vulnerable and such.

#46796 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:22 AM

are you saying that Goku can beat Superman?

No, I am saying that if the outcome of the Death Battle was based on their bias and not actual info and science then Goku would have won his Death Battle based purely on the fact that Whiz and Boomnstick are huge Dragonball Z fans and not Superman fans. However, seeing how he didn't and actually let the fans of each character give them the info on Goku and Superman to determine who would win then it shows that maybe some fights are more about misinformation rather than character bias.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46797 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:38 AM

Agree 99,9%

Yeah, I agree with this. They would view it as being worth it, because they can't go back after all. The obstacle to this would be the fact that they aren't even close anymore for whatever reason. Naruto forgot all about Sakura, and Sakura stopped caring about Naruto.

#46798 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

I am about 75-25 about Death Battles credibility on their fights mostly because there are some fights, like you said, that they either forgot some info or they exaggerate some info for one character. I don't know if it is out of bias or misinformation, but if it is Bias, then Goku would have won against Superman and yet didn't. Though, to be fair on that, it was actually the fans that provided the information to DB and not DB doing it themselves.
Death Battles I agree with:
Boba Fett vs Samus: Samus is totally more powerful AND has more going for her.
Akuma vs Shang Tsung: This one was difficult, but I can see how Akuma would barely win.
Goomba vs Koopa: Both are canon fodder
Haggar vs Zangief: I hate to admit this one, but they were right.
TMNT 4 way: Yeah, Leonardo would win
Zitz vs Leonardo: Again, I would agree. Leonardo is a beats at times
Yoshi vs Riptor: I agree though not sure why I do. Mostly because Yoshi is like the Bugs Bunny type character
Felicia vs Taokaka: Definitly. Taokaka is childish, but deadly when angry
Kratos vs Spawn: No contest for Spawn..
Bomberman vs Dig Dug: Yeah, Bomberman was too squishy for what he can do.
Vegeta vs Shadow: Vegeta rocks. Renegade4life
Mario vs Sonic: Sonic had to win this easy just because he basically could go Super Saiyan
Luke Skywalker vs Harry Potter: The kitten you can see Luke do...at least what he did in EU before it was deemed not canon...was beastly. He was the most powerful Jedi ever.
Chun Li vs Mai: I totally agree with........*drools* nyyyuuuuuhhhhhhh hot girls......
Starscream vs Rainbow Dash: "This is a pony. A baby horse girl's toy. Why is it so awesome?
Master Chief vs Doom guy: Master Chief is definitly a more refined soldier.
Eggman vs Wily: Villian on Villain beatdown
Thor vs Raiden: God of thunder indeed
Batman vs Spider-man: No contest, Spider-man wrecks and thank god they don't do what fanboys do and give Batman prep-time vs Spider-man no prep-time.
Goku vs Superman: Definitly. This is the one that is the most legit because they used the fans themselves to gather info...not their own team. If Goku lost, it is because his fans let him lose.
He-man vs Lion-O: Basically the Diet Coke of Goku vs Superman
Shao Kahn vs M.Bison: A man with soul powers vs a man who east souls for breakfast...literally. Yeah no contest.
Ryu vs Strider: I wanted Ryu to win, but seeing how Strider is far more powerful. Again, Ninja Goku vs Superman.
Ivy vs Orchid: More girls...more fun.
Fox vs Bucky: Close call, but Fox can take on far more than Bucky can. I love how Bucky killed Slippy
Terminator vs Robocop: Robocop was fine.
Luigi vs Tails: Luigi is actually far more powerful than Mario, but tails is weaker than Sonic.
Pokemon battle Royal: Proof that Ultimate defense is game. Go Water Bowser.
Fulgor vs Sektor: Fulgor is just beast. ULTRA-ultra-ultra-ultra
Tigerzord vs Gundum Epsilon: Bad ass. "I'll BREAK YOUR FAAAAAAACCEE!!"
Ryu vs Scorpion: Scorpion is also just too powerful. He doesn't die, he just goes home. He is the Kenny of the MK universe
Deadpool vs Deathstroke: Again, proof that defense can outbeat offense. Especially if one cannot be killed.
Kirby vs Majin Boo: Kirby is just....PINK!!!
Ragna vs Sol: I love Ragna, but Sol....he is a beast...no pun intended
Gaara vs Toph: I know Toph was gonna win because I know how powerful Toph was. She can control sand too.
Chuck Norris vs Sagara: Too funny. Funny how hey made an appearence in Naruto vs Ichigo
Guts vs Nightmare: Guts is a man who is just sick of their kitten.
Beast vs Goliath: Come on....this one was obvious
Solid Snake vs Same Fisher: I wanted Sam to win, but Snake is definitly better. Though Sam might live longer.
Donkey Kong vs Knuckles: Again, pretty obvious
Wolverine vs Raiden: Rules of nature.
Hercule vs Satan: The biggest loser indeed.
Mega Man vs Astro Boy: Astro Boy is the OG
Green Arrow vs Hawkeye: Though I do call BS on Hawkeye a bit
Charizard vs Agumon: Agumon is far more powerful, but yeah they did kind of overplay some things.
Dante vs Bayonetta: Dante is just unkillable though I see these two mostly being lovers than fighters. "How come I never meet any nice girls?"
Bowser vs Ganon: POWER.
Flash vs Quicksilver: Flash is far faster.
Joker vs Sweet Tooth: Joker is just...too sadistic to die.
Meta vs Carolina: Ah good ole red vs blue.
Cammy vs Sonya: MK always seemed more powerful than SF
Tracer vs Scout: Quantum Leaps in differences
Ken vs Terry: I love Ken, but Terry even trained Rock Howard who is my favorite character.
Hulk vs Doomsday: Doomsdays is unkillable for a reason and people forget that Hulk is powerful, but not as powerful as you would think.
Zoro vs Erza: This one surprised me, but I get why Zoro won.
Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie:.........I...I don't even...
Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake: Lara is unbelievably powerful
Scrooge McDuck vs Shovel Knight: Uncle Scrooge is cheaper than Mr. Krabs.
Venom vs Bane. Venom can match Spider-Man...nuff said
Power Rangers vs Voltron: Form blazing OP sword.
Natsu vs Ace: Funny how Ace lost this one
Sub-Zero vs Glacier: Sub-Zero all the way man.
Ballrog vs TJ Combo: Combo breaker
Shredder vs Silver Samurai: There is a reason why shinobi were made to fight samurai
Smokey Bear vs Scruff McGruff: Only you can prevent burns
Thor vs Wonder Woman: I knew WW would win, but again this puts disbute for WW vs Rogue

Death Battles I disagree with:
Rogue vs Wonder Woman: While Rogue can absorb powers, I feel WW is too fast and too strong for Rogue to handle. She couldn't even absorb Juggernauts power without problem.
Zelda vs Peach: They used an ability for Peach from basically a non-canon game that made no sense....so yeah....
Link vs Cloud: I disagreed with this one so much because they gave Link everything and gave Cloud only his basic gear. Plus, Cloud is an RPG character and they are very hard to gauge in battles.
Batman vs Captain America: Again, I found BS with this one because they downplayed Captain America and used ONE PANEL to decide the victor rather than the actual history. I feel Cap had a better chance in the long run.
Yang vs Tifa: Again, Tifa is far more powerful than they made her and Yang is much weaker than they made. Even Monty said their was a limit to Yangs abilities, but this was before Yang got her arm cut off.

Pikachu vs Blanka: I have played Street Fighter, but don't know much about it so I can't be sure about the info.
Godzilla vs Gamera: I don't really know these two. I have ehard of them and seen them one, but not their full history.
Iron Man vs Lex Luthor: I really don't know who would win this really. Though Iron Man has become broken recently.
Ratcher and Clank vs Jak and Dexter: I don't know them, I know of them, but not their own abilities.
Android 18 vs Ms. Marvel: I didn't know 18 had some of those abilities and really confused.
Now for Naruto vs Ichigo....I feel they gave Naruto too much credit in abilities like being able to use elemental attacks. Well, yeah, but he doesn't use them outside of Rasengan and he is worse than Goku when it comes to abilities. Ichigo, I believe, had a better fighting style AND Naruto kind of got his as kicked by a 12 year old girl. Where was all that power with that one huh?

That they a said naruto had teachers all of two out of his four that being fakusaku and bee cause Kakashi and jiraya taught him next to nothing.
I'm pretty sure 18 can't absorb energy cause she doesn't need to.
Funny in dbx vader beat Magento.
That and whiz got chewed out by a toy goku in ss God mode. Now if they did superman vs naruto like they did him vs ichigo, Superman would still win.

#46799 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:30 AM

I can at least say, being a big fan of both, that Godzilla would definitely trounce Gamera when all their strengths and weaknesses are taken into account. :th_yeah:  lol

2e5.gif

#46800 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:45 PM

I guess Himawari could take out Ichigo if she caught him unawares. Himawari is a silent assassin with the Jyuken of a 6 year old. Wait, that explains it. She is so powerful because she was taught by Hinata-hime-sama and has her blood in her veins. A normal Hyuga 6 year old could never take Naruto out, but Hinata's daughter can!

Yes, I know that the scene was supposed to be comical, Analyzer. Don't bother.

Edited by DrK, 11 November 2017 - 04:22 PM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users