Close
Photo

fate of indiana jones/transformers,jurassic park... all lie in disneys hands read and tell me this is not true

Disney Jurassic Park Transformers Indiana Jones Star Wars Lucas Films

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

Disney is going to screw up Lucas-films- Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Transformers, Star Wars; and by the way since Disney owns Lucas-films, the new transformers if most likely going to suck, and then they will end Harrison Ford's career, along with the whole series of Indiana Jones, by making Indy do something like become allies with the soviets, and then gets killed by the U.S; and the CIA ending the movie/series/fanfare with this kind of "great ending, then kitten up Jurassic Park, by making everyone go back to the island, even though pretty much all of the main characters barely even went to either of the islands, in search for something like to take pictures of them getting killed. great ending, I am mentioning

Jurassic Park because in this year or next year [before Lucas got bought out] was predicting to release a fourth Jurassic park

please tell me this wont happen, please

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#2 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

There was a thread a couple years ago when Disney first bought the rights to Lucasfilms/Star Wars. Since my opinion on the subject has remained pretty much the same, I'm just going to repost what I stated last time

That's because they just bought the company, they didn't dissolve it into their film studio. Keep in mind that Miramax was owned by Disney, and during that time they released "Pulp Fiction," "Clerks," "The Crow," "From Dusk Till Dawn" and plenty of other good flicks. In fact it can probably be looked at as a positive since Lucas Films would have a bigger financial backing. 

My main point is, don't worry about Disney owning a film company, the projects seem to be in good hands. Exhibit A- Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Marvel is owned by Disney and yet that movie turned out to be a great film. Exhibit B- The progress on Star Wars looks promising, I trust what JJ Abrams will do, and I think Disney does as well.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#3 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:16 AM

Welll....

Transformers is starting to get to me, I was not a big fan. The last Indiana Jones movie I saw, I left the theater 10 minutes into the movie, Jurassic Park was great...but before Spielberg realized what he had, he packed it, he packaged it, he swept on a plastic lunch box, and he sell it and sell it and sell it...Lost World and Jurassic Park 3.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#4 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:56 AM

Welll....

Transformers is starting to get to me, I was not a big fan. The last Indiana Jones movie I saw, I left the theater 10 minutes into the movie, Jurassic Park was great...but before Spielberg realized what he had, he packed it, he packaged it, he swept on a plastic lunch box, and he sell it and sell it and sell it...Lost World and Jurassic Park 3.

whoawhoawhoa, slow your jets there partner; Lost World was directed by Spielberg, written by David Koepp (who wrote the first one with Chrichton as well, obviously giving credit to his ability as a writer), and was a great film. Jurassic Park 3 was the Electric Boogaloo of the series; even young, 12 year-old or something me didn't like it. It wasn't sold until JP3. Before that, there were two amazing films.

#5 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:37 AM

what do you guys think what the new Jurassic park movie that was coming out this year will be canceled, if not what do you think about the cast, the maker of the park, will there be dinosaurs in the middle of the film scene of children of the corn, gatlin Missouri.

#6 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:26 PM

Well, I am a fan of Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, so that side of the cast looks good. I'm disappointed, though that Jeff Goldblum and Sam Neil aren't in it, though.

With Jurassic World, I'm more concerned about the director, Colin Trevorrow, who doesn't have a lot of experience.

It's coming out in June, 2015, btw.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#7 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

nice??? maybe noooo depends if disney doesnt decide to bring walt back to help with all of these series

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disney, Jurassic Park, Transformers, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Lucas Films

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users