#1301 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

The Great Wall : 7 / 10

In the movie, there are tactics and organizing for a war just like you see in anime. It was very nice. They've got viewers who don't watch anime to like what they did :D

#1302 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

Ghost in The Shell - More like Empty Shell

This movie was so boring, so uninteresting that honestly I can't think of a single reason for anyone to see it.

After I watched it, I've read that it really has nothing to do with original story that's based on. I don't know if that's true or not, maybe you guys know. But if it is, then the story and the dialogue are so lame, so lifeless.

I want to write more about it, but at the same time I want to delete it from my brain.

Honestly if it didn't have Scarlett in it, I wouldn't even have gone to the cinema.

Thumbs down.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1303 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:00 PM

Ghost in The Shell - More like Empty Shell

This movie was so boring, so uninteresting that honestly I can't think of a single reason for anyone to see it.

After I watched it, I've read that it really has nothing to do with original story that's based on. I don't know if that's true or not, maybe you guys know. But if it is, then the story and the dialogue are so lame, so lifeless.

I want to write more about it, but at the same time I want to delete it from my brain.

Honestly if it didn't have Scarlett in it, I wouldn't even have gone to the cinema.

Thumbs down.

I knew this movie was gonna be bad. This movie looked lifeless just from the trailers. The main gripe I had with Scarlett being casted as the major was that she just didn't seem to care about the source material that much. I saw the anime to this movie and couldn't possibly imagine that something so deep and philosophical could be appreciated enough by her- or anyone who is not a true anime fan.

Do yourself a favor, and watch the anime movie to this sometime. It's only 85 minutes but has more soul than this movie.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#1304 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:14 PM

Kong : Skull Island : 6.5 / 10. I hope there's a part 2 for this movie. They made some scenes after the credits for a potential part 2.

#1305 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:38 AM

Bait- 10/10. Because Great White Sharks is my favorite animals.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1306 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:24 AM

Ghostbusters 7,5/10

Not 7 because the actors were actually quite funny + chris hemsworth with glasses, but can't be 8 cus it's not really a quality movie. It's just..fun. Ofc that's highly subjective, but I thought it was gonna be a lot worse because of all the hate.

ナルサク

#1307 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:02 AM

Life 4/10

I was kind of in the mood to see something more ‘high concept,’ but this was a hokey b movie.

It’s basically just an excuse for a gruesome spectacle.  If that’s all the film was going to amount to then they should have taken it in that direction from the beginning. Instead they spent a lot of time building pathos and character, only to waste it. A lot of the science made no sense. but I appreciate that they put more effort in than they usually do with this sort of film.  

I would have rather seen Carpenters The Thing, Alien, or the Andromeda strain on the big screen than this.

I probably would have liked it more if the alien stayed tiny bud sized, and the whole film was just the scientists debating the implications of the discovery.  Oh well..

#1308 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:40 PM

Disney beauty and the beast 2017 8/10

Pretty good, the songs are better in the animated one, surprised about some of the cast and outrage of a character being homosexual was over the top (though I could be too insensitive about the subject)

#1309 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:21 AM

The Big Boss- 9/10. The ending with Bruce going to jail kind of sucked for me.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1310 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:55 AM

Suicide Squad 7/10- finally saw the movie on HBO it was good my favorite characters were definitely Harley and Deadshot.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1311 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:23 AM

The Big Boss- 9/10. The ending with Bruce going to jail kind of sucked for me.

Ever seen "Legacy of Rage"   ?

From 1986

It stars Brandon Lee

if not then you should...

Edited by Toy Ninja, 17 April 2017 - 01:26 AM.

#1312 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

Kingsmen: The Secret Service - 11/10

Like a classic spy movie but funnier and A+ cinematics. I freakin love Harry what a dapper mf

Edited by lux, 17 April 2017 - 03:34 PM.

#1313 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:18 PM

I streamed two movies of Dev Patel today..

The man who knew Infinity 7/10
It wasn't a bad movie and it was worth seeing, but it could be quite slow at times. Also the need to insert some sippy lovestory was unnecessary and I feel like they just followed the how to make a movie recipe. In real life his wife was 10 and he over 20.vGood acting and costumes however. Also I feel like Ramanujan should be more famous, I'd never heard of him before.

Lion 8/10
This one was what I liked the most tbh. True story about a man who tries to find his birthmother in India after he got lost on a train at age 5. 25 years later, after being adopted by two australians, he start searching with google earth. Very realistic and heartbreaking I'm supposed to do my exam but I'm here crying so..

Edited by sushi., 21 April 2017 - 09:41 PM.

ナルサク

#1314 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

Beauty and The Beast : 6 / 10

#1315 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:01 AM

Guardians of The Galaxy Volume 2

Honestly it was pretty weak. It has a couple of good moments but the only good moments where the funny moments. The rest of it was mediocre at best. It's predictable and it's something that I've seen in other works before. The movie doesn't introduce a villain in the beginning so about half way through the movie I think you're going to realize who the villain is. This is why I say it's predictable.

The soundtrack in at the start was either a straight copy from one of the Captain America songs or a remix of it, because it's the same soundtrack that they used. After that they ditched the instrumental soundtrack for songs from the 70's and 80's.

My guess is that they payed a lot for the rights to use those songs and couldn't get someone to score the movie.

I can't say the movie was bad, it's just not good. It's ok.

Thumbs in the middle, meaning 5 out of 10.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1316 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:10 AM

Guardians of The Galaxy Volume 2

Honestly it was pretty weak. It has a couple of good moments but the only good moments where the funny moments. The rest of it was mediocre at best. It's predictable and it's something that I've seen in other works before. The movie doesn't introduce a villain in the beginning so about half way through the movie I think you're going to realize who the villain is. This is why I say it's predictable.

The soundtrack in at the start was either a straight copy from one of the Captain America songs or a remix of it, because it's the same soundtrack that they used. After that they ditched the instrumental soundtrack for songs from the 70's and 80's.

My guess is that they payed a lot for the rights to use those songs and couldn't get someone to score the movie.

I can't say the movie was bad, it's just not good. It's ok.

Thumbs in the middle, meaning 5 out of 10.

Yep I thought as much I'm not interested in seeing it since I didn't like the first one. Guardians of the Galaxy is the weakest Marvel movie.

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 May 2017 - 01:55 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1317 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:49 PM

Alien Covenant

Finally a sci-fi movie where the scientists and explorers are not complete morons.

After watching Prometheus and seeing the second trailer for Covenant, I really had no hope for the Alien franchise anymore.

I'm glad that the trailer was misleading and it wasn't the classical dumb horror movie where the humans do stupid things and get themselves killed.

I could get in what happens in the movie, but once again I don't want to ruin movies for you guys and girls.

You'll only see me going full throttle if the movie is garbage and it pissed me off.

However this isn't, so final rating is thumbs up, it's actually a good movie.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#1318 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:57 AM

Alien Covenant

Finally a sci-fi movie where the scientists and explorers are not complete morons.

After watching Prometheus and seeing the second trailer for Covenant, I really had no hope for the Alien franchise anymore.

I'm glad that the trailer was misleading and it wasn't the classical dumb horror movie where the humans do stupid things and get themselves killed.

I could get in what happens in the movie, but once again I don't want to ruin movies for you guys and girls.

You'll only see me going full throttle if the movie is garbage and it pissed me off.

However this isn't, so final rating is thumbs up, it's actually a good movie.

I like alien movies a lot. Glad someone gave me good news about it. How much would you rate it ?

#1319 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:49 PM

I like alien movies a lot. Glad someone gave me good news about it. How much would you rate it ?

Let's say 7...7.5

CZSn9hA.jpg

#1320 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

Let's say 7...7.5

Not bad for a movie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users