"If so let´s go home and get ready for our mission"

#102 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 08:54 PM

Keiichi finally reaches the admin building and waits in line outside the council doors for a mission... "Man, I guess I should have gotten up earlier." :headbash:

#103 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:42 PM

He fell into the water again, the forth time that day..but now he could sustain being over the water for 5 minutes without the trouble. He layed down at the side of the river, he already trained all day..and the sun was already starting its descent, so it must be the afternoon

#104 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:29 PM

Nikko comes walking into town looking for dinner mumbling about about slacker students. Every so often looking up for her last summon to come back. "Wonder what's on expired sale at the grocery store?" She looks in her rather empty wallet and wonders if she can get any thing worth eating after it's expired.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#105 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:50 PM

-walking down the streets after a short training with one of his students, he headed down the street wondering if his charge would follow him. As he walked he saw Nikko and before he could say anything he heard her mumble something about 'expired groceries on sale'. Grinning he walked over to her and spoke-

Konnichi wa .ho-chan, you know. Would you like to come eat with me over at Ichiraku's?

#106 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:02 AM

He follwed his teacher around the village seeing him stop to talk to a women, when she looked at Angel he thought it would only be polite and waved at her from behind his sensei

#107 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:06 AM

"Hmm?" She looked over to see who poked her. She smiled and tried to think of an answer. "Well, I guess, the day old bread has been there for a few days and I doubt it will go anywhere." She checked the sky one last time for her summons and figured it'd find her when it came back. "So what did you have in mind?"

#108 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:16 AM

-he smiled and look back at angel slightly before turning his attention back to Nikko-

Well, I was, you know, thinking maybe some ramen. But I think old man Ichiraku sells dango too. Good amount of carbs to keep the muscles fueled.

-he laughed and walked alongside Nikko with angel in two behind them-

#109 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:20 AM

He sighed as he continued walking carrying his things
"oi sensei, when are we gonna do a mission??"
He could use some money...not that he said that.

He took a good look at The new lady
"hello my name is Angel nice to meet you " He said happily to the women

#110 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:22 AM

She laughed, "I have no need to fuel anything, my students havn't shown up yet. I don't know if their trying to be fasionably late or just give off a bad first empression. But some ramen and dango sounds really good. I'm not sure if I have enough money for it, but I can leave and IOU I guess."

She looked back at the student, "Yours or a stalker?"

#111 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:26 AM

Keiichi wakes up find out he fell asleep and looks around the hall. It turns out to be empty except for a janitor mopping the floors. He then looks at the council chambers and sees the doors are locked. "Well...crap...." :shamefulcry0js: He sighs then gets up and exits the building. As he walks toward the bank to withdraw even more money from his already waning savings account, He sees what he thinks is a lecher (Sir Whirly aka Futaba) & his apprentice accosting a kunoichi (Nikko aka...Nikko sweatdrop.gif ). He watches the sight for a couple seconds w/ a raised eyebrow then goes about his way, thinking the girl could take care of herself.

#112 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:34 AM

-he kinda face faulted at her comment after Angel introduction- He's my, you know, genin. Him and two others. And I know what you mean, we havent had a mission either considering i have been waiting for one of my charges, you know.

-he snorted lightly and turned to Angel walking backwards while he spoke-

I was thinking if Pite-san doesnt show up, you know, that we would do a few missions tomorrow.

-after a minute or so they came upon the greastest ramen stand in all of Fire Country. Smiling he walked up to the bar and sat down-

Oyagi, one miso ramen, please. -he quickly looked over to Nikko as she sat-

Order whatever you like Nikko-chan, same goes for you Angel-san, you know.

#113 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:37 AM

He didnt talk back to what Nikko said, knowing that if she hated him for some reason then it didnt really matter... He continued following the group until they reached the stand
after his sensei spoke the magic words Angel smiled and said
"I dont think you know what you just said sensei" looking a bit evil
"haha...but I'll give you a break and not run teh stand out of ramen. 2 Miso please"
He said putting down his stuff but keeping the sword at his lap

#114 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:50 AM

- he sweatdropped and thanked the gods the kid had some self control. while they waited for their ramen, he pulled a scroll from his vest and threw it to Angel.-

Read that, I think you might find it intresting.

#115 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:07 AM

Keiichi arrives at the bank and w/d some of his meager savings. "Now. What should I have for dinner? Can't be anything too expensive..." a_shifty.gif "Ramen it is then." He then heads to the closest, and cheapest, ramen joint: The Ichiraku. Arriving at said restaurant, he sees the supposed lecher, kunoichi, and the supposed lecher's apprentice sitting at the bar. "Hmm...Guess those two aren't perverts...Ah well. Whatever." He sits at a table in the middle of the room and orders pork ramen.

#116 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:08 AM

Nikko glanced over at Angel and thought - Open mouth, insert foot. Why are you so good at saying all the wrong things Nikko? - "Umm......I guess whatever is cheap. Do you accept IOU or first born?" She looked over the list and thought. "I guess the veggie ramens the cheapest next to salt, so I'll have veggies." :shamefulcry0js: "I think k.illing payed more then teaching, why'd I agree to this."

#117 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:14 AM

-he laughed lightly at the comments she said. Leaning over to her ear he whispered-

Not only does it pay you more,you know, but it is so many times easier. What i wouldnt give for an A-rank assassination right now, you know.

-he laughed and his eyes lit up when the ramen was placed before them. He whipped out his ivory chopsticks-

Itadakimasu!

#118 BBAGuyver01

BBAGuyver01

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:25 AM

He gets his pork ramen, eats it, and leaves, finally heading home after a long, boring day. "Well, that sucked. Thank the gods the rent isn't due..." Arrives at his home, removes the seal and enters. "Ugh. Too tired to change." S.trips and then jumps in bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

#119 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:28 AM

Nikko looks at her veggie ramen, "thank you for this cheap meal which better hold me over till a pay check for a.busing children." She broke apart her chop sticks and started eating.

#120 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:36 AM

Haha, you might to, you know, take some missions on your own, till all the kids can make. You know, like a one or two day mission.

-he spoke in between slurps of ramen-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users