115 replies to this topic

#61 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:29 PM

Well the better question is how much did he let them control him? as you've said,  I don't really recall the mangaka of other big hits in WSJ really letting others pull the strings on their work. Oda Know when to draw the line, Togashi goes on hiatus whenever he wants, Kubo may have rushed the ending, but at least he ended it the way he wanted and plotlines are at least being explained in the novels. Plus you've already brought up Akamatsu, who ruined the ending of Mahou Sensei Negima! because he did not agree at all with what Weekly Shonen Magazine was planning to do with the copyrights and legal ownership. But the point is that Kishi, unlike those others, let the magazine dictate what to do with his work, which makes him utterly spineless :superior:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#62 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:47 AM

artworks-000079583925-kbihu5-t500x500.jp

i found the inspiration for sarada's outfit

#63 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:06 AM

No that's the clone's. This is the closest you can get to Salad'sORIGAMI-ROMPE-WRAP-SKORT-DRESS-2T.jpg

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 April 2017 - 10:06 AM.

#64 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:19 PM

Holy.

Well, at least that model has pants on...

#65 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:30 PM

It's also longer as well.

#66 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:32 PM

I bet Sarada would be very similar to this pic when she's older.

#67 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

No she'd be wearing less! :lmao:

#68 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:43 PM

That's very likely XD

#69 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:01 PM

Probably something like this:

Jack-Subject-Zero-Mass-Effect-2-Profile-

or maybe even less.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#70 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:33 PM

Yeah even less than that, because she's already "night club stripper" level at the tender age of twelve :zaru:

#71 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:10 PM

The way I see it if the so called great and true fans that Pro-enders say they are think that this is okay for Sarada or say its just how Japan does things, well to me guys it simple shows that Pro-enders just don't respect woman. They like woman that do as they are told as all pro-enders love Hinata as she has no guts to stand up to Naruto or tell him off for the bull crap that he does.

So why should this be any different, to a pro-ender that is the girls only job in the new Bolt manga to look sexy and shut up and do as a man says. to a pro-ender they has no option or any say it what they do and let's not forget that they also like sweet girls, its why I like other writers that say they can't stand sweet girls like Hinata and like the more tomboy like girls  like Sakura, Videl and so on.

I just think that fans from the West mainly ones who think sweet is better want Japan to stick with sweet girls and then get the hero cause in their odd minds they earn the right as they never once done anything wrong to as one NH fan said "Nothing wrong to their man."

And that is something I hate so much that it makes me want to punch something when someone says that, or another one saying that a girl can never move on from a man but a guy can move one from a girl. Trust me seen this a lot.

As for who Bolt will end up with, I don't give a damn what I would love if he dies a painful death along with everyone else is that a litt mean yes but really everyone in Naruto needs to die and then go to hell.

#72 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

Same here it's a "I don't care" for me. the only reasion I'd want for one of them to happen is to rub NH fans' own on their kittening faces :kukuku:

#73 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 12:35 PM

The way I see it if the so called great and true fans that Pro-enders say they are think that this is okay for Sarada or say its just how Japan does things, well to me guys it simple shows that Pro-enders just don't respect woman. They like woman that do as they are told as all pro-enders love Hinata as she has no guts to stand up to Naruto or tell him off for the bull crap that he does.

So why should this be any different, to a pro-ender that is the girls only job in the new Bolt manga to look sexy and shut up and do as a man says. to a pro-ender they has no option or any say it what they do and let's not forget that they also like sweet girls, its why I like other writers that say they can't stand sweet girls like Hinata and like the more tomboy like girls  like Sakura, Videl and so on.

I just think that fans from the West mainly ones who think sweet is better want Japan to stick with sweet girls and then get the hero cause in their odd minds they earn the right as they never once done anything wrong to as one NH fan said "Nothing wrong to their man."

And that is something I hate so much that it makes me want to punch something when someone says that, or another one saying that a girl can never move on from a man but a guy can move one from a girl. Trust me seen this a lot.

As for who Bolt will end up with, I don't give a damn what I would love if he dies a painful death along with everyone else is that a litt mean yes but really everyone in Naruto needs to die and then go to hell.

Truer words have never been spoken, most likely bolt will use Sarada to make that new hinata girl jealous and repeat the mistake his father did making the history repeats itself. Hopefully they all die, makes me want the anti monitor from crisis on infinite earths show up and destroy the Naruto world or have galactus eat the world and turning Sakura into his new Herald.

#74 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:37 PM

Truer words have never been spoken, most likely bolt will use Sarada to make that new hinata girl jealous and repeat the mistake his father did making the history repeats itself. Hopefully they all die, makes me want the anti monitor from crisis on infinite earths show up and destroy the Naruto world or have galactus eat the world and turning Sakura into his new Herald.

That sounds nice, let's make it happen. :plots:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#75 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:05 PM

Its the only one I would save is Sakura as all on that world hate her cause she is not Hinata.

#76 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:17 PM

Make what happened the anti monitor destroying the Naruto world or galactus eating it after turning Sakura into his Herald with the power cosmos and Sakura killing hinata like nothing.

Its the only one I would save is Sakura as all on that world hate her cause she is not Hinata.

Which world anti monitor or galactus cause if galactus she'd be his Herald so she would survive, she'd be a female amethyst silver surfer like being like how galactus turned she-hulk into his Herald in one of the new hulk.I'm cartoons. And as the Herald Sakura would have more power than anyone in the village and would kill hinata to make a statement.

#77 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:29 PM

@ Vanitas : Your imagination turns to a world of bloodshed and chaos with torture when it's Naruto related :P You should write a manga or something.

#78 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:49 PM

@ Vanitas : Your imagination turns to a world of bloodshed and chaos with torture when it's Naruto related :P You should write a manga or something.

Sorry but that's what the ending did to me and I'm sure I'm not the only one. If I had the time and drawing skills needed I would be better than the crap we've been getting mine would be what if stories. My way a story involes a crossover with hellraiser and tricking sasuke and hinata into opening the box and giving them to pinhead.

#79 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:52 PM

Hey don't forgot. Manga hype this week!!!

#80 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:54 PM

Hey don't forgot. Manga hype this week!!!

Why what's there to be hyped about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users