#42 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Jun 24 2007, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hm. That's different from the one I was thinking about...

The one I remembered was multi-chapter, and had things like Sasuke doing a 'banana trick,' Naruto developing a fetish for fruit, and other things like that. Naruto was literally running away from a fruit salad, at one point, too, if I recall. But it also had a very similar 'kiss in the strawberry' scene.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#43 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:36 AM

*raises eyebrow*

Banana trick?

Do I even want to know what that means?

#44 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Jun 24 2007, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*raises eyebrow*

Banana trick?

Do I even want to know what that means?

Honestly? I skipped that part, so I wouldn't be able to tell you. unsure.gif

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#45 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jun 24 2007, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The one I remembered was multi-chapter, and had things like Sasuke doing a 'banana trick,' Naruto developing a fetish for fruit, and other things like that. Naruto was literally running away from a fruit salad, at one point, too, if I recall. But it also had a very similar 'kiss in the strawberry' scene.

happy.gif that's exactly what i was gonna ask! wow you guys are psychic! thanks a bunch. biggrin.gif

#46 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:43 AM

Actually, since I'm checking this thread out at the moment...

There was a drabble fic I once say -- may have been here (before the server change wiped out a year of the archives some time back), may not have been. Regardless, the story was just a drabble (maybe part of the 100\500 word fic challenge of the time), which makes it really hard to find....

Sakura was 'visiting' the cell of a captured and returned Sasuke. Sasuke was ranting about how it didn't matter, he would escape again, so bringing him back didn't change anything. She stabs Sasuke (the exact order of when what is said escapes my mind, but I think this is the order), and as he is dying he asks her why. She says something along the lines of how Naruto will continue to track him down and bring him back 'for her,' believing he can be redeemed, until he dies... but she knows better, and so to save him she killed Sasuke.

One of the most powerful drabbles I can recall, and it would be a shame if I'm the only one who remembers it.

-Tonbo

#47 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:47 PM

I would have loved to read that drabble.

I'm looking for a fic that may or may not be a one-shot, I don't remember. It is a NaruSaku.

I remember it starts out(I think) where Ino is taking drunk Naruto home and he starts to ramble on about his dreams about raising foxes in a big field and he kisses Ino, I believe, and she takes him home to his Sakura-chan.

That's all I remember. Sound familar?

#48 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:31 AM

I just remembered that it may be in AFF but not exactly sure.

Note-As to why I'm DP, for some reason, I can't seem to do edit. Sorry.

#49 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:19 AM

I tried to look for it on AFF but the search function on that site sucks so bad I hate going there... and yah didn't find it.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#50 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:28 PM

Hey, you guys seen a fic where Konoha got destoryed, and the gang and all make this whole new village and etc? Its NaruSaku. I've been waititng for an update, but I don't if it has yet...

LOVE IS WAR,

#51 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 06:25 PM

That would be The Rise of Honoogakure and no it hasn't been updated.

Rise : Chapter 1
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#52 jigglychu

jigglychu

is a MAN

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jun 24 2007, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I came upon "Health Foods" a while ago after reading the NaruSakuSasu one you're talking about, and I also observed a striking resemblance unsure.gif

QUOTE (desaix @ Jun 25 2007, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was a drabble fic I once say -- may have been here (before the server change wiped out a year of the archives some time back), may not have been. Regardless, the story was just a drabble (maybe part of the 100\500 word fic challenge of the time), which makes it really hard to find....

Sakura was 'visiting' the cell of a captured and returned Sasuke. Sasuke was ranting about how it didn't matter, he would escape again, so bringing him back didn't change anything. She stabs Sasuke (the exact order of when what is said escapes my mind, but I think this is the order), and as he is dying he asks her why. She says something along the lines of how Naruto will continue to track him down and bring him back 'for her,' believing he can be redeemed, until he dies... but she knows better, and so to save him she killed Sasuke.

One of the most powerful drabbles I can recall, and it would be a shame if I'm the only one who remembers it.

I read this one! A while ago.. I remember it though, but I can't remember for the life of me where I read it or what it was called. I'll go through my favorites and see if it's in there..
Jigs

#53 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jun 25 2007, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

History Lesson

Jwolf0 just posted it in the library, but it's not letting me hyperlink for some reason.

#54 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:16 AM

History Lesson

Here you go.

#55 SpongeBobtheBuilder

SpongeBobtheBuilder

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:06 PM

There was this one story on AFF.net that came to mind recently. Naruto has some disease that causes seizures, but was once Sakura's teammate even though she doesn't recognize her. He saves her from falling out of a restaurant, and asks for dinner at her home for repayment. He ends up in Tsunade's office where he has a seizure, and is hospitalized and handcuffed to the bed, but still escapes through the window in a hospital gown giving old people strokes.

#56 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:09 PM

Why would it be on AFF?

#57 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:32 AM

A long time since this thread was updated but I'm looking for a fic that I just can't seem to find.

It was about Naruto going to get Sasuke for the first time.

Sakura and Ino are shopping when they here that everyones back, they rush to the gate to find a dead Chouji, and dieing Neji and a dieing Naruto. Shizune is trying to restart Naruto's heart and is able to keep him alive until Tsunade shows up. Sakura at this time is crying because she might not get to say shes sorry to Naruto. Lee offers to take Sakura home but she says to take her to the hospital with Naruto. They wait and Naruto survives buts unconscious. Sakura sits with Naruto and Naruto can hear her saying shes sorry through the seal.

Thats the first 2 chapters but theres some more after that.

If anyone can find It I would be very happy ^^;.

#58 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Radon @ Aug 6 2007, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A long time since this thread was updated but I'm looking for a fic that I just can't seem to find.

It was about Naruto going to get Sasuke for the first time.

Sakura and Ino are shopping when they here that everyones back, they rush to the gate to find a dead Chouji, and dieing Neji and a dieing Naruto. Shizune is trying to restart Naruto's heart and is able to keep him alive until Tsunade shows up. Sakura at this time is crying because she might not get to say shes sorry to Naruto. Lee offers to take Sakura home but she says to take her to the hospital with Naruto. They wait and Naruto survives buts unconscious. Sakura sits with Naruto and Naruto can hear her saying shes sorry through the seal.

Thats the first 2 chapters but theres some more after that.

If anyone can find It I would be very happy ^^;.

That is "Spirit of Fire" by our own Smiter. Who desperately needs to update that fic one of these days...

(Link coming as soon as I can find it, myself, but unfortunately one of ff.net's address changes has invalidated that bookmark for me. *sigh*)

Edit: And here's the link.

-Tonbo

#59 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Aug 6 2007, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is "Spirit of Fire" by our own Smiter. Who desperately needs to update that fic one of these days...

(Link coming as soon as I can find it, myself, but unfortunately one of ff.net's address changes has invalidated that bookmark for me. *sigh*)

Edit: And here's the link.

Thanks! It's been clawing at the back of my mind for a while now but I've never been able to find it!

#60 lodikeii

lodikeii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:07 PM

is the author of "the spirit of fire" going to end the story? i hate to read open stories (especially when it seems like the author wont end it), but this story sounds interesting :<

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users