• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

#1 Daissuke

Daissuke

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Manga, cycling, sleeping/not sleeping, writing, sports in general, sarcastic humour...<br /><br />Favourite couple atm: Narusaku, o' course.

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:49 PM

General Overview --Click here to view--
Originally Posted by Sho
@Hexa, the same type of info was posted on the Sasuke thread in 2ch. (the Sasuke/Taka relevant parts only of course) presumably by a different person, so I'm thinking it's legit. Everyone there thinks so.

ジャンフェスネタバレまとめ
JUMP Festa spoiler summary
・サクラはちょっとナルトに対して驕っている
Sakura's acting a little haughty towards Naruto
・これからヒロインらしくする
She'll be more heroin-like from now on
・サスケはどんどん悪くなってナルトと戦うのが多分ラスト
Sasuke's becoming more and more evil, and him fighting with Naruto will probably be the last event
・サスケは鷹ともなんかある
Something will happen with Sasuke and Taka as well
・ナルトが火影になるならラスト
Naruto becoming Hokage if it happens, will be at the end
・シカマルはあんまり恋愛させたくない
There's no desire to have much romance for Shikamaru
・ナルトの近くにはまともなのがいないからシカマルが側近的に
Naruto has no-one around him who's up-front with him, so Shikamaru will [be/take on as] a confidante
・ダンゾウ戦で サスケの方向性が決まる
The battle against Danzou will decide Sasuke's direction
・でもサスケは大事に描くって言ってくれた
but he (Kishimoto) told us that he wrote something big happening with Sasuke
・サクラはやっぱりサスケが好きみたい
Looks like Sakura really does love Sasuke
・来年はカカシの年
Next year is Kakashi's year

----

lol re: Japanese on the message boards frustrated with Shikamaru coming back in the story. They are interested in Kakashi's year though.

ごめんここからうろおぼえ
Sorry, this is just a vague recollection

各声優さんから岸本先生に質問
Each voice actor asked questions to Kishimoto-sensei
中村はやはりサクラの今後について、岸本「正直女らしい意地もみせる
As one might expect, Nakamura asked about what was upcoming with Sakura
周りからヒロインらしくないとかヒナタのほうがヒロインだとか言われている
がやはりサクラは自分の中でヒロインなんで、これからヒロインっぽい所見せる」
Kishimoto: "Honestly, from the standpoint of showing a female-like disposition, she hasn't been much of a heroine. You could even say that Hinata's more of a heroine than her. But since, as we know, Sakura is a heroine deep inside, she'll show that side of hers from now on."
ナルトは近いが、サクラやはりサスケが好き的な発言。後あんまりナルト対していい
言葉は使わなかったような驕っている…だっけ思い出せない。
Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.
確かに確かに森久保がシカ丸の恋愛について聞いたら、杉山が「砂の人とか」って
Yeah it's true, it did sound as though Sugiyama said, "With a Suna person" when Morikubo asked about Shikamaru's love life.
言ってたような。岸本はシカ丸のそういう話は書きたくないそうだ。
Kishimoto said he didn't want to write that for Shikamaru.
竹内は「ナルトは火影になるのですか?」に対して岸本はなるでしょう的な発言
これには会場が湧いた。
Takeuchi: "Will Naruto become Hokage?" to which Kishimoto said something like "He should become Hokage". This had the audience make noise.
竹内「ナルトが火影になる前にサクラちゃんが火影になったりしない?」に対して
岸本きっぱり「ない!」と断る
Takeuchi: "Won't Sakura-chan become Hokage before Naruto does?" to which Kishimoto dismissed flatly, "No way!"
岸本またナルトの修行をやる発言、竹内「またナルトが強くなるんですね」
Kishimoto announced Naruto will do training.
Takeuchi: "So Naruto will become stronger again."
来年はカカシがメイン、竹内「これ和彦さんに言わないほうがいいな」
Next year, Kakashi is the main character
Takeuchi: "It would be a good thing not to tell this to Kazuhiko-san"
杉山「ダンゾウ戦の結果はここでは言えないかもしれませんがその後鷹はどうなるのか?」
Sugiyama: "You probably can't speak of the outcome of the Danzou fight, but what happens with Taka after?"
岸本「ダンゾウ戦の結果は言えませんが、鷹の内部で色々ある(もめる?)サスケの眼つき
もどんどん悪くなる、つい最近ここいらへんの話が決まった」(サスケ関連があまり決まって
もいないような発言があったのでこんへんはあやふや)
Kishimoto: "I can't speak to what happens with the Danzou fight, but there'll be some things happening within Taka (dissent?) and the look in Sasuke's eyes will grow more and more evil. I've just recently decided on such a course of the story" (these words make it seem as if the Sasuke-related part isn't really decided upon, so take this part with a grain of salt).

Alternatve version --Click here to view--
次は岸本先生への質問コーナー
Next was the Questions For Kishimoto-sensei Corner
中村さんが「最近の展開でサクラは・・・」ってかんじで
Nakamura-san started off with something like, "With the latest developments, Sakura has..."
あいつ(竹内さんが「あいつ?w」って反応)はナルトの好意を利用したりイヤなヤツだけど、
He said something like, that chick* (Takeuchi reacted to that "That chick" lol) is detestable for using Naruto's good will,
まあそういうリアルな女の子っぽく描こうと思って、といったかんじ
but, well that's just how I'd think to write a realistic girl.
サクラがイヤなヤツだとはよく言われるけど故意でそうしてるらしい
You hear all the time that Sakura is a detestable person, but that's what seems to be the intention
「ヒロインはサクラなので」「これから意地を見せるところを描く」
"Since Sakura is the heroine", "I'll be writing from now on to show her with that disposition"
「みんなヒナタヒナタ言うけど・・・」
"Though everyone says Hinata-Hinata all the time..."
↑これはヒナタを応援する声が大きいってニュアンスじゃないかな(個人的な印象ね)
↑I wonder if it's that their voices supporting Hinata are so loud (my personal impression)
杉山さんはどれを質問するか迷いつつ(ただのファン状態)
Sugiyama wavered on which question to ask (normal fan thing)
「サスケはダンゾウと戦ってどうなるのか」と聞いて
He asked: "What will happen to Sasuke after fighting Danzou?"
「ダンゾウ戦が終わってサスケの今後の展開(行動というか意志というか)が決まる」
"The ending of the Danzou fight will determine Sasuke's coming development (whether it be his movement or his intentions)"
「鷹のメンバーも方向性が決まる」
"As will the course of those in Taka"
「きのう担当と打合せして決めたんですけど・・・」
"The handling and arrangement was decided just yesterday..."
森久保さんは「シカマルにラブロマンスはありますか」
Morikubo-san: "Will Shikamaru have a love/romance?"
「シカマルはそういうのは描きたくない」
"I don't want to write that for Shikamaru"
「木の葉のやつらがたよりないので、シカマルしかまともなやつがいないので」
"The Konoha guys aren't reliable, so there's no one there honest/upfront except for him"
「サスケがいないのでナルトの側近的なかんじで進める」
"Since Sasuke isn't there, there's the impression that he'll be taken up as Naruto's confidante"
側近ときいて森久保さん「なら(ラブロマンスは)いいです!」
When it got to the "confidante" part, Morikubo-san (said): "Then it's good!" (his love life)
竹内さんは「ナルトは火影になるの!?」
Takeuchi-san: "Naruto will be Hokage, right?!"
「なる・・・と思いますけど(それ描いたら)ラストになっちゃいますよね」
"He will...I think but (if I write that) that would be the last thing"

*tn note: word was "aitsu", is genderless but normally used for guys in a very colloquial way (read: not polite). When referring to a guy, it's "that guy" or "he", and to a girl would be something like "that chick" or "she", but of course in a slightly impolite manner.
--

Quote:
どこで言ったか覚えてないけど
Was said somewhere I can't remember

竹内さんが「ナルトとサスケは戦うの?」と聞いて
Takeuchi-san asked, "Will Naruto and Sasuke fight?"
キッシー「戦うと思うけど、それ描いたら(物語が)ラストなんじゃないかな・・・」
Kishi: "I'm thinking they'll fight, but if/when I write that, (the story) would be something like the last thing right..."
森久保さんの「シカマルは?」との問いには
Morikubo-san's, "What about Shikamaru?" was in that and it was:
「・・・う~ん・・・」
"...No..."
今後大きい展開に絡む予定はなさそうなリアクション
His reaction seemed like he hadn't set firm plans for the coming big developments
「ラストは決まってるの?」的な問いかけに
Like when he was asked "So you haven't determined the end?"

「ラストというか、今後の描きたいシーンが固まったのでそこを描いていく」
"The end, how should I say, since the next scene(s) of what I want to write is established, then that is what I'll go write"
終わりまでの展開が決定したというよりはラストに向けて描きたい場面を決めただけらしい
It would seem that rather than having made a decision on the developments until the finish, he settled on writing just the scenes he wants to write for the end
来年がカカシの年って言ったら竹内さん猛抗議
After saying next year would be Kakashi's year, Takeuchi had a fierce discussion
キッシー「ナルトはまた修行するんで」竹内さん「まだ強くなるんだねー」
Kishi: "Naruto will be training again", Takeuchi-san: "Still getting stronger right"

Voice actors snippets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sho

Also, the Naruto voice actors came on stage on re-enacted monologues/scenes from the manga. The longest was Nagato's speech against presumably Naruto. Another was Sakura's "decision" along with Shikamaru's VA. And Sasuke @the 5 Kage summit ("I've shut my eyes" monologue)

Opinions on 2chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sho
The general consensus on everything on 2ch is this:

-Something big is gonna happen with Sasuke and Taka. People seem to think it's something negative in regards to Taka
-Sasuke vs. Naruto will be the last fight of the series
-Large focus on Kakashi next year (many people think he'll die for some reason against Sasuke)
-More Shikamaru (many on 2ch are complaining about this), though there's no desire to entangle him in romance/love

Liking developed manga pairings since 2001~

#2 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:08 AM

Um... wow. So, in a nutshell...

-Shikamaru gets no love
-Sasuke's fight with Danzo will decide his development
-Next year is Kakashi's year (Whassat mean?)
-Sakura is supposed to be detested?
-HINATA IS A BIGGER HEROINE?! Um, highly doubting that
-Naruto's training again?
-And it's confirmed; All of the fans are absolutely obnoxious.

Well, Kishi knows how to develop characters, so I think he's making Sakura ''detestable'' for a reason; To make her undetestable in the future.

But seriously. These fans... facepalm.png

Edited by Froot, 20 December 2009 - 12:10 AM.

#3 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

same general impressions ive had for a while now.

Kishimoto sensei is focusing on a single relationship if he focuses on any at all and it Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke

As to Sakura shes been very much a heroine but shes also had some tough decisions to make some fo them very unheroic. Shes going to get her chance to step up though and reallyy shine if what im reading is any indication.

As to her being detested thats just fannon. She was designed early to be somewhat unlikable this was a fact. But shes changed from then.

I wonder if it's that their voices supporting Hinata are so loud

Now thats what I like to hear. the author of a minor character wondering why shes getting all this attention.

"Since Sakura is the heroine", "I'll be writing from now on to show her with that disposition"

adn Sakura confirmed as the heroine.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#4 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:23 AM

Um, lol. This kills ShikaIno and ShikaTema I guess tongue.gif

Sasuke's becoming more and more evil

So that's his direction...

The battle against Danzou will decide Sasuke's direction

But didn't they just say Sasuke's becoming more and more evil? th_cussing.gif So confusing.

I like Kakashi, but meeeh dry.gif I wonder what could be focused on about him...

Much to look forward to it seems biggrin.gif Happy Almost 2010!
meh.

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:27 AM

I think it has more to do with his vengance.

Danzo is probably the one sole character who can be said to be a legitimate target for Sasuke one even I wouldn't begrudge him killing.

however once its done, the queston than becomes what direction for Sasuke. will he accept that his revenge is empty or will he just dive deeper into the darkness and choose a new target.

Also Sakuras confrontation with him could very well push him too a new direction as well.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:30 AM

Catsi, you are so right about Sakura. Thank you. happy.gif

Even Kishi thinks Hinata's overrated heheelq7.png

Kakashi's year, huh...? I thought it was supposed to be Sakura's year!

Bah. I'm a bit miffed over Sakura getting underrated while Hinata and Kakashi get overrated, but, she's the heroine, so I know she'll get hers yes.gif

Edited by Froot, 20 December 2009 - 12:32 AM.

#7 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:31 AM

Nice to have some confirmations:
1.Naruto vs. Sasuke is the last battle, just like it was the last battle in the first half.
2.No more time-skips.
3.Naruto wont be hokage until the very end, so we can safely assume this dip in his character's development will be his lowest point from which he ascends. Plus, this means he somehow eventually resolves this issue involving Sasuke's redemption.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#8 Diablo361

Diablo361

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:33 AM

Those parts bout Sakura seem highly vague, plus the poster can't remember much. It's best to wait for the manga.

#9 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:35 AM

YEAR OF KAKASHI YEAH!! whatthekitten.gif

more Naruto training? booooo

But what is this:

・サクラはやっぱりサスケが好きみたい
Looks like Sakura really does love Sasuke

#10 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:40 AM

Speculation?

I don't know. It's obvious she loves Sasuke. But they just oh-so conveniently forgot to mention Sakura loves Naruto, too.

#11 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:55 AM

well time to stop reading Naruto for about a year...

all of this stuff is way too vague and it kinda gets on my nerves,

all im getting out of this is that this year will be a year with a ton of vague, hard to understand reading, us trying to interpret things that don't make much since, and ending 2010 with even more questions than now.

of course i still don't understand why people seem to like Hinata more than Sakura, kinda sucks that Kishi made Sakura to be the heroine but sooo many people have brainwashed themselves to make Hinata the heroine.

plus "Kakashi's the main character this year" ??????

wow first Sasuke is the main character, now Kakashi, when will Kishi make Naruto the main character, but dang, he just gets knocked lower and lower as time goes on, and just when i thought Naruto was at the height of his fame and glory and "main characterness" he becomes almost a minor character, well not really, but he might as well be.

i love Naruto, great story but i hope this all balances out right as time goes on, because if Kishi ends this manga, and doesn't give Naruto what he should have as main character, i as a fan, will be epically disappointed...

#12 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 19 2009, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um... wow. So, in a nutshell...

-Shikamaru gets no love
-Sasuke's fight with Danzo will decide his development
-Next year is Kakashi's year (Whassat mean?)
-Sakura is supposed to be detested?
-HINATA IS A BIGGER HEROINE?! Um, highly doubting that
-Naruto's training again?
-And it's confirmed; All of the fans are absolutely obnoxious.

Well, Kishi knows how to develop characters, so I think he's making Sakura ''detestable'' for a reason; To make her undetestable in the future.

But seriously. These fans... facepalm.png

The first version and in depth version you can tell was a distortion from a rabid Hinata fan, the alternate sounds much more like Kishimoto He is writing Sakura like a realistic girl as he's said all along(that's definitely true Sakura is the most realistic of all the girls, Hinata is the least, pretty much a traditional male fantasy of a female both in looks and personality- pretty and submissively feminine) Kishimoto says people who hate Sakura and love Hinata say Sakura is a detestable person, and he intentionally wrote Sakura that way (that people that like submissively feminine girls would hate Sakura) but Sakura is the heroine of the story and we'll be seeing her being more heroic from now on. (Seriously, do you think Kishimoto would say realistic girls are detestible? Especially when we see what positive things he has Shikaku and Jiraiya say women who have personalities like Yoshino, Tsunade and Sakura?

It's pretty obvious that it's Nakamura that said this: "Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall." Kishimoto would certainly know something he just wrote laugh.gif Nakamura, despite being Sakura's voice actress, is a sasusaku shipper, and it sounds like she doesn't like Sakura that much either. Sounds like a bad match personality wise for Sakura's voice actress. I think someone like Yumi Toma would have been better- she likes playing stronger girls.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#13 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 19 2009, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kind of repeating what catsi said here, but I highly doubt that Kishimoto ever really intended for Sakura to be unlikable; I don't think that was his intention at the beginning of the series, either. Rather, he's wanted her to be like a normal girl, which means occasionally having her appear bratty or selfish, or making poor choices, and it's up to you if you want to dislike her for that or not. And rather than going from "detestable to undetestable", she's changing from a realistic girl to a more classic heroine.

I'm eager to see how he intends to make her more "heroine-like", and just what qualities he thinks she's lacking right now.

#14 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:21 AM

So Sakura loves Sasuke eh? Well there goes her character down the toilet ,she loves the bastard who tried to kill Naruto...sounds like crappy times ahead I hope these spoilers are wrong or I and many others will find a new manga to read!

#15 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (dfammer @ Dec 20 2009, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Sakura loves Sasuke eh? Well there goes her character down the toilet ,she loves the bastard who tried to kill Naruto...sounds like crappy times ahead I hope these spoilers are wrong or I and many others will find a new manga to read!

lol yes if this is true I ll be sickkk..
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#16 Daissuke

Daissuke

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Manga, cycling, sleeping/not sleeping, writing, sports in general, sarcastic humour...<br /><br />Favourite couple atm: Narusaku, o' course.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:39 AM

Nakamura wasn't the one who said she loved Sasuke; she was the one who asked the question and Kishimoto was the one who answered.
Liking developed manga pairings since 2001~

#17 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Daissuke @ Dec 19 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nakamura wasn't the one who said she loved Sasuke; she was the one who asked the question and Kishimoto was the one who answered.

No, look at the wording of the sentence, Nakamura is commenting on what Kishimoto says in the line before. It was written down very poorly. Seriously, do you think Kishimoto would say real girls are detestable and haughty and wouldn't recall what he'd just written?

Ugh, this happens every freaking time when it comes to any spoilers about Sakura, it always gets distorted somewhere along the line in a fashion far off in a negative way from what is actually in the manga. I hate, hate, hate this crap from certain factions of Naruto fandom. You can't get legitimate spoilers if it is something about Sakura because of it.

Edited by ciardha, 20 December 2009 - 02:05 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#18 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (dfammer @ Dec 19 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then you're not a real fan. Bandwagon jumping?

It's still a good manga, regardless of character pairing at the end. But most people will be disappointed, but they'll still read it.

#19 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:25 AM

-Sakura's acting a little haughty towards Naruto

-Looks like Sakura really does love Sasuke

-Naruto's close, but Sakura loves Sasuke as we should expect from that speech. She's being haughty with her using not so kind words against Naruto right afterwards...didn't she? I can't recall.

wow, this is hitting me pretty hard.... sad.gif does this really mean what i think it means....cuz it's bringing up something in me that i've wanted to do for a long time. now i wanna get a petition going with all narusaku fans!!!!! and send it to kishimoto, idk how....but if anyone reads this and is with me on this....we should try to figure this out!!! i mean seriously, after all we've been throuh lately with the manga and all that we believe in.....sakura and naruto should be the automatic choice. since the beginning, this has been the obvious choice. just think about what you believe in, and why we're all on this website. so everyone, tell me what you believe in!!! that flaming spirit of NARUSAKU!!!!! blowup.gif

#20 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:30 AM

Now now, dfammer, I wouldn't abandon ship just yet. Like catsi and ciardha have been saying, not only is this worded poorly, but it's not even that accurate; If I were you, I'd stop speculating and listening to false interpretations by people who can't even remember what was said and go by the manga instead.

For example... For all my years as a Naruto fan, I was discouraged by the fandom majority for liking NaruSaku. But I stayed through the manga and am now a proud NaruSaku supporter. And not once have I let the angry ramblings of Anti-Sakura fans make me believe that she was a bad character and that Hinata was better. Instead, I read the manga for what it was and saw for myself how good a heroine Sakura was.

So yeah... No bandwagon jumping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users