195 replies to this topic

#21 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Either way, her hair probably will be longer at the end like Kushina.

Edited by T XD, 23 August 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

Either way, her hair probably will be longer at the end like Kushina.

During the time when she had long hair, it did look like she would have look like Kushina. Not too long, but long.

#23 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:27 PM

i dont think she will grow her hair long again....thou I think during the time skip she did let her hair grow but the fact that she cut her hair has more meaning than just practical.
I want her to wear a hairclip like kushina and mito

#24 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

I don't see what's so odd about Sakura's hair falling in her forehead. Kishi has drawn her like that in some scenes lately:

001.jpg

005.png

Edited by redragon88, 23 August 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:35 PM

It's possible that she will let her hair grow after the series is done. Usually, the short hair is a way to say, "We got work to do. After that, we can rest." But you never know, because some characters are comfortable with short hair forever. I have seen the epilogue with the same hair length. It's all preferences, really. It's funny though because there are anime/manga that starts off with long hair, only to go short for a reason. Sometimes, if the person goes short for a reason, only to grow it back, that means she wants it long. Otherwise, it will be short for good. From the look of it, Sakura may stay short forever, but I can be wrong.

#26 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

I'm actually not surprised since her bangs have been messy in the entire volume and even now, her bangs don't sit the way they used to. It's more free than before though I wasn't expecting him to put her bangs in that position on the cover. I thought he'd still part it down the middle but she still looks awesome. She doesn't look different. It's her hair IMO.

#27 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:56 PM

Anybody, but me gonna pick up volume 66 on the first day Viz Media releases it English?

Edited by LuckyChi7, 23 August 2013 - 08:57 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#28 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

I probably won't cause I usually forget the release date. :sweat: But I'm definitely getting it!!! I love that Sakura is on a Volume cover after so long, and it shows her significance and growth here. And I actually find her cuter with her bangs covering her forehead!!! Of course I find her forehead really charming, but the bangs are just my hairstyle preference. :P  

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 August 2013 - 09:14 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

It's possible that she will let her hair grow after the series is done. Usually, the short hair is a way to say, "We got work to do. After that, we can rest." But you never know, because some characters are comfortable with short hair forever. I have seen the epilogue with the same hair length. It's all preferences, really. It's funny though because there are anime/manga that starts off with long hair, only to go short for a reason. Sometimes, if the person goes short for a reason, only to grow it back, that means she wants it long. Otherwise, it will be short for good. From the look of it, Sakura may stay short forever, but I can be wrong.

Agreed but thing about the hair is that we don't know how she likes it long or short.

The reason she let her hair grow was because of Sasuke but circumstances led her to cutting it off. The only reason now she would have to let her hair grow is either for Naruto (he never did care thou) or for herself as you said she enjoyed it long. Her short hair is also linked to her goal in life so until she accomplishes that I don't think we will see a long haired Sakura any time soon.

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

I don't know if she ever indicated that she likes long hair the most or not. It's possible that she will keep it that way forever. I mean Ino fits long since she was letting it grow before end of part 1. I think she's good with either but if she has to choose, maybe short she will stay.

#31 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

I don't know if she ever indicated that she likes long hair the most or not. It's possible that she will keep it that way forever. I mean Ino fits long since she was letting it grow before end of part 1. I think she's good with either but if she has to choose, maybe short she will stay.

I don't know if you've noticed, but Sakura's hair is a little longer when she isn't wearing her headband. I was kinda noticing it back in the pain invasion arc.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 23 August 2013 - 10:11 PM.

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

I don't know if you've noticed, but Sakura's hair is a little longer when she isn't wearing her headband. I was kinda noticing it back in the pain invasion arc.

I know but that doesn't mean she's growing it longer. It's just the way that headband really hold it back. Take look at Naruto's hair. Without the headband, many sees him Minato 2.0 with whiskers.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 23 August 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#33 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

I know but that doesn't mean she's growing it longer. It's just the way that headband really hold it back. Take look at Naruto's hair. Without the headband, many sees him Minato 2.0 with whiskers.

You've gotta a good point there.

#34 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:35 AM

I think Naruto's due for a new outfit too. He's gotten his coat torn up. Reminds me of the Akatsuki with their torn cloaks signifying the end of the fight/their lives. 

#35 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:01 AM

Katsuyu seems bloated in that depiction. More than usual actually. Did Kishi just decide to emphasize its girth to maintain the oddity of characters' appearances in those chapters? It begs the question of how much salt an enemy would require for an effective removal of its bodily fluids through osmosis. Depending on what type of frog Gamakichi is he could potentially mix salt with his Suiton and have Katsuyu shrivel to nothingness in a fight between the two of them. A weird situation but it's a funny thought. 

Edited by Atheck, 24 August 2013 - 01:08 AM.

#36 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:55 AM

I was listening to the Pacific Rim soundtrack when I saw this cover! Awesome! Team 7 Heroes on the cover!!

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#37 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

Totally not relevant to the volume cover, but some people have pointed out how messy Sakura's hair is:

tumblr_inline_mrzy26amFJ1qz4rgp.png
tumblr_inline_mrzy26amFJ1qz4rgp.png
tumblr_inline_mrzxtepC9K1qz4rgp.png

Saw it on tumblr and couldn't help, but post it. :P

Yeha it is cute!

And this cover was sooo predictable.
Ans yeah kishi has been making sakuras bangs fall over her forehead recently. I wonder if it has a connection with naruto doing something like movung her hair out of the way in a romantic way and saying, "sakura chan I alreadt told you once before...you sure have alarfe charming forehead...etc" something like that.

Im predicting that the next ccover will most likely have these charscters juubito, kakashi, minato, hashirama, naruto, sasuke, sakura and madara.

Ps. Sakura looks like sasha from shingeki no kyojin here.

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 24 August 2013 - 02:44 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#38 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

Welcome back to the main covers, Sakura! Seriously long overdue!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#39 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

Larger version is out now:

fJme19A.jpg

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#40 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hmmm, Sakura is drawn without the seal...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users