Close
Photo

HUGE theory about the Byakugan, Hyuga, Six paths Hermit etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#41 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ May 1 2013, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sharingan had genjutsu but it had essences for Ninjutsus, he could see what kind of jutsu the other user could do, copy movements (the byakugan cant do this), copy jutsus,predict movements, it's already a huge advantage for someome who relies on ninjutsu.
The uchiha clan never had anyone who was talented by it's taijutsu.

The Byakugan could predict movements

#42 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ May 1 2013, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Asspull because it was unavoidable, it's ilogic because why you would sacrifice your eye to make someome becames good.
the jutsu itself is stupid because Itachi could easily use this o madara and the story would end, or evne on his father to put an end to the uchiha's revolt, or use it on danzou, think about the possibilities, he could use this on his father since the begining and then GGWP, he could use on Orochimaru.
but no he uses this on kabuto, when he could even use this on Sasuke after he said he wanted to destroy konoha.

He wanted Sasuk to take his eyes man

#43 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

Meh, Kishi seems dont' have much consideration for Byakugan, even Madara himself didn't show interest towards Hyuugas in battlefield. Whai I see here, I think that it's too late fo give a great role for Byakugan at this point of the story.

The Rikudou sennin would have been a Hyuuga maybe or an Uzumaki. Seems that Kishimoto is giving rather more background to Uzumaki's origin lately than developing Hyuugas's background and the origins of their doujutsu.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#44 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He wanted Sasuke to take his eyes man

He predicted that Sasuke would take his eyes after his death because he woudl become evil and was going to seek vengeance and more power and knowing of this still he didnt used Izanami on Sasuke to make him see that he was wrong like he did with Kabuto.
he could used this eve on Orochimaru to make him stop chasing Sasuke.
Also he said that other uchihas knew about this jutsu but was forbidden and none of them used on Madara to make him stop on his thinking about pursuing war.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 May 2013 - 10:44 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#45 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He wanted Sasuk to take his eyes man

I want to hear your opinion on something. Whenever someone uses the Byakugan, they have to make a hand-sign, however for the rinnegan and sharingan this is not the case. Do you think because of this that it is simply a Kekkei Genkai non six paths sage related jutsu like Haku's ice style?

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#46 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 2 2013, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, not everything needs to be foreshadowed...I mean, when Danzo used Izanagi or when Itachi used Izanami out of the blue, everyone was screaming 'ASS PULL ASSPULL!!!' when in fact, it wasn't an ass pull. If one knew about Shintoism, they would have seen those, plus sasuno'O & amaterasu coming from a mile away. and I believe the same applies to this
Wuji ----> Yin-Yang thing as well. You say it;s possible for Sakura because there has been plenty of foreshadowing for her to get Slug Sage Mode....that's true....but almost everything I have posted up there is also foreshadowing as well....and there's tons of it....

Why mention other asspulls(that apparently weren't asspulls) to support yours? huh.gif I simply don't want any more asspulls in the series, it will ruin it. Even Sakura's powerup will be an asspull, because it's too late. I didn't even mention Slug Sage mode.

Your theory is very unclear and unspesific, the Hyuuga wasn't even mentioned in the foundation of Konoha. The Sharingan and Rinnegan has always been connected to the Sage, but the Byakugan was never mentioned. How important could they be?

And it would be nice if you would reply to more than one part of my post, thanks.

Edited by sushi., 01 May 2013 - 10:49 PM.

ナルサク

#47 NaruHina101

NaruHina101

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ May 1 2013, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to hear your opinion on something. Whenever someone uses the Byakugan, they have to make a hand-sign, however for the rinnegan and sharingan this is not the case. Do you think because of this that it is simply a Kekkei Genkai non six paths sage related jutsu like Haku's ice style?

Who knows, though if I were to say, I'd say it's probably to focus the chakra in the eyes.....since that's what's needed to activate them, not like the Sharingan.....I dunno

#48 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ May 1 2013, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think a better analogy is Juugo, his transformation is basically senjutsu, and he's not related with the Senju.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 May 2013 - 10:51 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#49 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who knows, though if I were to say, I'd say it's probably to focus the chakra in the eyes.....since that's what's needed to activate them, not like the Sharingan.....I dunno

I always thought the same. Though I feel like the Uchiha distant ancestor thing makes more sense, only because the Rinnegan and Sharingan never required a hand-seal. Of course that distant ancestor could be the sage of six paths.

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#50 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ May 1 2013, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always thought the same. Though I feel like the Uchiha distant ancestor thing makes more sense, only because the Rinnegan and Sharingan never required a hand-seal. Of course that distant ancestor could be the sage of six paths.

I was browsing narutopedia and the theory says that "it could be that the wife of the Elder Son —or even the Sage of the Six Paths— was a Byakugan wielder"

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 May 2013 - 10:54 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#51 CynMichi

CynMichi

Acolyte of The Many-Faced God

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga ^_^ Reading, baking, and sword collecting!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

I thought at one point it was brought up that byakugan is a diluted form of sharingan with the Hyuugas being distant relatives. Maybe it was just a theory I read somewhere sweatdrop.gif

#52 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (NaruHina101 @ May 1 2013, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Byakugan could predict movements

I think you're pretty much wrong that's the sharingan remembered when Kakashi was able to predict all of Zabuza's move way back at part 1.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#53 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

RS was az Uzumaki at 90% There're more proves about that than hyuuga's theories... huh.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ May 1 2013, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was browsing narutopedia and the theory says that "it could be that the wife of the Elder Son —or even the Sage of the Six Paths— was a Byakugan wielder"

You said its only a" theory" nothing more not 100% confirmed to be true information.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

Same User and I belive is the same topic of last time.

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=12863

Anyway this is not for me.

Edited by Don-kun, 01 May 2013 - 11:07 PM.

#56 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

Well I have a theory on the origin of Byakugan and its pretty simple.

THe original and most potent jutsu was the rinnegan, with the ability to learn ALL jutsu, perform some absurdly powerfull techniques and even reverse death (with no price whatsoever is you have suifficient chakra)
The jutsu didnt kill him --Click here to view--

Than the rinnegans power split into the Sharingan and possibly Mokuton.

Now heres the thing about the uchiha. They most likely dont have an arranged marriage system, or inbreeding within the clan. Is it possible that the Sharingan got diluded.

Rinnegan----(looses most ninjutsu abilities)------>Sharingan-------(diludes and refines)------> Byakuugan

The Byakugan`s only actual power is the power of sight. They have radar vision (360) and they see chakra to its finest detail. Sharingan can do that but not to that extent.

So my theory in short. Its a washed up version of Sharingan caused by a tainetd bloodline.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#57 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (CynMichi @ May 1 2013, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought at one point it was brought up that byakugan is a diluted form of sharingan with the Hyuugas being distant relatives. Maybe it was just a theory I read somewhere sweatdrop.gif

Nah my main man Kakashi said it, and what he said was that the sharingan came from the Hyuga clan's Byakugan
http://www.onemanga....to_manga/78/13/

But we know that the Sharingan is actually a weakened rinnegan

#58 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ May 1 2013, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same User and I belive is the same topic of last time.

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=12863

Anyway this is not for me.

A mod or adm will merge the thread eventually.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#59 CynMichi

CynMichi

Acolyte of The Many-Faced God

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga ^_^ Reading, baking, and sword collecting!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ May 1 2013, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So my theory in short. Its a washed up version of Sharingan caused by a tainetd bloodline.

laugh.gif somehow I don't think Hyuuga fans are gonna like that very much but I agree with your theory.

#60 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ May 2 2013, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah my main man Kakashi said it, and what he said was that the sharingan came from the Hyuga clan's Byakugan
http://www.onemanga....to_manga/78/13/

But we know that the Sharingan is actually a weakened rinnegan

I belive I refered to this in the other topic.

Naruto was going to fight the Byakugann. So Kishi most likely said: This kitten needs to be awesome. I just hope its not a problem later.
But it turned out it was a problem.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users