#1 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

Cover of Volume 64.

I'm tempted to jump ship. I'm still not doubting that NaruSaku will happen. But now, I will hate it if NaruxSaku will happen anymore.
Kishi has done again and again NH fanservice and increasing NaruxHina fans.
If NaruxSaku happens in the very end, after he converted and gave lots of NaruxHina fans hope, I'd hate that.
Volume 64 cover was really the last straw.

(In other words, I feel like a guy who has been putting up with a cheating girlfriend, forgiving her again and again, but found out that she was sleeping with my best friend. And I now feel like "kitten I'm not going to put up with her kitten anymore!")

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 26 March 2013 - 02:50 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#2 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cover of Volume 64.

I'm tempted to jump ship. I'm still not doubting that NaruSaku will happen. But now, I will hate it if NaruxSaku will happen anymore.
Kishi has done again and again NH fanservice and increasing NaruxHina fans.
If NaruxSaku happens in the very end, after he converted and gave lots of NaruxHina fans hope, I'd hate that.
Volume 64 cover was really the last straw.

(In other words, I feel like a guy who has been putting up with a cheating girlfriend, forgiving her again and again, but found out that she was sleeping with my best friend. And I now feel like "kitten I'm not going to put up with her kitten anymore!")

WTF dont you think you overreact a little there?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#3 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 26 2013, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WTF dont you think you overreact a little there?

Hahaha I may be happy.gif

I still don't doubt NaruxSaku is the end pairing.
I just hate the way Kishi is handling things in the romantic aspect of the story.
He's going here and there, taking popularity>quality, making each and every pairing an ass pull when it happens.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 26 March 2013 - 02:55 PM.

#4 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just hate the way Kishi is handling things in the romantic aspect of the story.
He's going here and there, making each and every pairing an ass pull when it happens.

Pretty much this.

I'll also post what I said in the debate thread:

Now I gotta ask this question... then what was the kittenin' point of 616's CP??

See?? this is why I told you guys to not use 616's CP as "proof" in validating Sakura's existence in the story, just like how this Vol. cover can be used to "validate NH/Hinata as heroine". If we try to use 616's CP to validate Sakura's role as a heroine, then we come off as conflicting and hypocritical because if we want to use that as "proof", then we have to consider this vol. cover as considerable evidence as well for Hinata.

Also, I wasn't surprised that we would have a NH cover this time. To be very honest, I don't really care about the manga anymore. Right now FT is at the top of my list followed by Bleach.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#5 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's going here and there, making each and every pairing an ass pull when it happens.

You just said that you would hate NS becoming canon now because it wouldnt make sense since kishi focused "that hard" on NH. The problem i see with this is that the only time kishi gave hinata development was chp. 615 nothing more, and now that theres a cover that makes sense since the handholding and nejis dead was the climax of the volume, people go crazy like another NH moment just happened. You guys need to calm down.

#6 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

@Codus N
Oops sorry didn't see your post. I also can't give myself to care about the shipping wars anymore really. Maybe I should do the same and start reading FT biggrin.gif . Is it good?

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 27 2013, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You just said that you would hate NS becoming canon now because it wouldnt make sense since kishi focused "that hard" on NH. The problem i see with this is that the only time kishi gave hinata development was chp. 615 nothing more, and now that theres a cover that makes sense since the handholding and nejis dead was the climax of the volume, people go crazy like another NH moment just happened. You guys need to calm down.

You misunderstood me. I still think NS makes most sense out of all the pairings. Hence why I said, "I still believe NaruxSaku will hapen."

What I meant to say is that I hate Kishi and the way he is handling the pairings. He's trying to put a lot of each pairing moments in the manga just to gain popularity. The thing is, that makes the manga cheap. Even if NaruxSaku happens in the end, I'm not sure I will be satisfied with the way it's going to happen. To be satisfied there has to be some moments between Naruto and Sakura leading towards it. Making us think that, "this couple is perfect for each other!" But no, he's making Naruto look like he's going for another option. And at this point, I don't think there's enough time for Kishi to develop this NaruSaku couple slowly yet steadily. It's going to be developed quickly giving us an unsatisfied feeling.

I'm not shipping NaruSaku just to win the shipping war. I'm shipping NaruSaku because I love the couple and how they care for each other, how they are meant for each other. But if the ending is quickly developed, with a NaruSaku just happening "for the sake of Sakura being the Hero's love interest", then what was the point for me shipping this couple?

And lets say if the next cover was that of Sakura hugging Sasuke. Even if Naruto and Sakura had so much more developments together, more than Sakura and Sasuke ever had, having Sakura hug Sasuke and then ending up with Naruto 3 volumes later is probably not going to make me feel like "Sakura and Naruto are meant for each other!"

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 26 March 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#7 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yes, I have no doubt that NS will be canon in the end, but I really do think Kishi is ruining the flow.

Maybe some NS fans are ok with NS just getting together at random and that being the end of it, but that is just as bad as NH becoming canon after no development all this time or SS becoming canon after all the bad stuff that has happened between Sasuke and Sakura (and Sasuke not loving Sakura)

I don't want NS to happen just to happen. I'm a fan of the pairing because of their development. If Kishi keeps degrading their development by throwing all this crap in, then the quality of the pairing begins to suck. Sure, they'll be canon, I can't say I won't be happy that they are, but my disappointment will be sky high.

It's like some kind of bad fanfiction where they throw in WAY too many plot twists, thinking that it'll capture readers interest and make them excited, but it's only turning me away. In the past, Kishi has never been so dramatic when it comes to certain aspects of his story. There wasn't any huge twists when it came to Naruto's father, and although some would disagree with me, I don't think there were any huge twists with Tobi being Obito either. Even after he revealed himself as Madara, many still believed he was Obito and they were right all along.

This cover doesn't really mean much in the big picture, it's just adding on details that makes the romance in this story suck even more. I'm not sure what Kishi is thinking, but this is not how to write romance. I'm not blaming it on the editors or the fans or whatever other excuses people come up with. In the end, this is Kishi's story. If he truly knows where his story is going, then editors or fans would not influence him. This is all on him, and I'm disappointed.

And here is the obligatory "I'm not saying NS won't be canon" yada yada. As evident by my avatar, signature, DA favorites, join date, and post count, I am still an NS fan because that is how the story was built.

Edited by kirabook, 26 March 2013 - 03:19 PM.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#8 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

by now kishimoto is a popularity's slave...

I'm not worried about this cover, I already knew that it could have been a NH-Hyuuga cover. The problem is that the manga is lacking of NS moments now...

Edited by 六道仙人, 26 March 2013 - 03:20 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#9 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 26 2013, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We need more of this! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif seriously guys chill out.Yeah sure kishi sorta ruined it by being such an ASS, but theres not much we can do but judge the manga as whole when its over, i swear when the manga finishes im not gonna have mercy on kishi with my judgment!!

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 26 March 2013 - 03:22 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#10 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Mar 27 2013, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I have no doubt that NS will be canon in the end, but I really do think Kishi is ruining the flow.

Maybe some NS fans are ok with NS just getting together at random and that being the end of it, but that is just as bad as NH becoming canon after no development all this time or SS becoming canon after all the bad stuff that has happened between Sasuke and Sakura (and Sasuke not loving Sakura)

I don't want NS to happen just to happen. I'm a fan of the pairing because of their development. If Kishi keeps degrading their development by throwing all this crap in, then the quality of the pairing begins to suck. Sure, they'll be canon, I can't say I won't be happy that they are, but my disappointment will be sky high.

It's like some kind of bad fanfiction where they throw in WAY too many plot twists, thinking that it'll capture readers interest and make them excited, but it's only turning me away. In the past, Kishi has never been so dramatic when it comes to certain aspects of his story. There wasn't any huge twists when it came to Naruto's father, and although some would disagree with me, I don't think there were any huge twists with Tobi being Obito either. Even after he revealed himself as Madara, many still believed he was Obito and they were right all along.

This cover doesn't really mean much in the big picture, it's just adding on details that makes the romance in this story suck even more. I'm not sure what Kishi is thinking, but this is not how to write romance. I'm not blaming it on the editors or the fans or whatever other excuses people come up with. In the end, this is Kishi's story. If he truly knows where his story is going, then editors or fans would not influence him. This is all on him, and I'm disappointed.

And here is the obligatory "I'm not saying NS won't be canon" yada yada. As evident by my avatar, signature, DA favorites, join date, and post count, I am still an NS fan because that is how the story was built.

You took words right out of my mouth!! Thank you!

Since English is not my first language, I had a hard time explaining this feeling. But you explained it perfectly!!

#11 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

Yep, I had a feeling this was going to happen.

I don't know what to think of it, it is what it is. I like Neji as the flying bird though.

#12 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

I am highly disappointed. I will definitely drop Naruto series because he has, indeed, degraded this story to levels that can't even be explained. He said he will make Sakura more heroine, makes Hinata look more heroine than her and then gives her a cover also. "Nice" playing Kishi, really nice...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#13 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 26 2013, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I had a feeling this was going to happen.

I don't know what to think of it, it is what it is. I like Neji as the flying bird though.

Lol, kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#14 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

Well guys its ok if you see it that way, but i think NS has enough development to make it canon within 2 chapters without making it look rushed or forcred, so kishi can throw in as many Nh moments as he wants since hes only doing it in the end of the manga to resolve sidecharacters and give some fanservice. Iam not worried and see no problem with NS developement at all.

#15 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Each day that passes i'm hating more this fandom not the NaruHina.
I do not hate NaruSaku but i do hate how this fandom overreacts about those stuff it was kinda obvious that we would get a cover or a colour page about this moment, then kishi draw a cover about the focus of the volume like he did all the time, every cover page is something regarded to the main focus of the volume.
Draw a cover "Omg Naruhina is canon" draw that cover of RTN "omg SS is canon", 615 "Omg Naruhina is canon", i feel like it's this fandom who scream NaruHina canon not them.
Should change the name of the website to "NaruHina".

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 03:28 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#16 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

I'm not threatened at all. Look at chapter 616.

#17 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Codus N
Oops sorry didn't see your post. I also can't give myself to care about the shipping wars anymore really. Maybe I should do the same and start reading FT biggrin.gif . Is it good?

You misunderstood me. I still think NS makes most sense out of all the pairings. Hence why I said, "I still believe NaruxSaku will hapen."

What I meant to say is that I hate Kishi and the way he is handling the pairings. He's trying to put a lot of each pairing moments in the manga just to gain popularity. The thing is, that makes the manga cheap. Even if NaruxSaku happens in the end, I'm not sure I will be satisfied with the way it's going to happen. To be satisfied there has to be some moments between Naruto and Sakura leading towards it. Making us think that, "this couple is perfect for each other!" But no, he's making Naruto look like he's going for another option. And at this point, I don't think there's enough time for Kishi to develop this NaruSaku couple slowly yet steadily. It's going to be developed quickly giving us an unsatisfied feeling.

I'm not shipping NaruSaku just to win the shipping war. I'm shipping NaruSaku because I love the couple and how they care for each other, how they are meant for each other. But if the ending is quickly developed, with a NaruSaku just happening "for the sake of Sakura being the Hero's love interest", then what was the point for me shipping this couple?

And lets say if the next cover was that of Sakura hugging Sasuke. Even if Naruto and Sakura had so much more developments together, more than Sakura and Sasuke ever had, having Sakura hug Sasuke and then ending up with Naruto 3 volumes later is probably not going to make me feel like "Sakura and Naruto are meant for each other!"

Give it a change at least until the war arc is over.
And if you concern about chapter 615 then you should read chapter 559.
And to be honest I choose NS canon than NH.

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

My thoughts:

I like the cover. It does seem to point out the climax in here, including adding Neji, which was the focus of friendship that is loss yet still alive in where it counts. I actually took it more easy than well, a lot of people in here. I have always in many posts, Hinata is like the Shikamaru of Team 8 and well, while the focus of the war is multiple things, you can say Hinata/Neji got their somewhat a Shikamaru's treatment of the arc. While not the main focus, it was in the last volume as Neji was a chain to other character's development and second last chapter to the volume pretty much resolve the whole Neji's death: still alive in heart. Each volume cover represent the mini-theme of it and I was right about friends vs. Juubi. So overall, I like it. If the ending chapter for this is 617, then I saw it fit since Neji was like a symbol for them to fight for.

Now, what about the pairing war? Again, I will wait to judge once this war or at least battle ends because that's where it truly and again, Juubi was there for alliance to do something big, but now, we got two individuals, so expect a boss fight. For some reason, I always feel that Madara will put sideline since we saw him fight, while Obito we always see him dodging and then small glimpse of his raw power, which does show that he is really powerful as Zetsu pointed it out. Anyway, back to the topic. I will admit that people can grow impatience and I won't blame them. It's like I always said, one moment can destroy all. This is something everyone must be worry, especially now in the battle is considered to be important part of the battle. The only thing I can say is try to be patience. After all, the flashback is almost over and we are getting close to the end of the battle. Yeah, Juubi does have another transformation, but that will take long, so boss fight with Obito/Madara it is. So yes, hopefully, you guys don't repeat 615 event. Otherwise I can only say, "Old memory opens old wounds."

#19 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Mar 27 2013, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We need more of this! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif seriously guys chill out.Yeah sure kishi sorta ruined it by being such an ASS, but theres not much we can do but judge the manga as whole when its over, i swear when the manga finishes im not gonna have mercy on kishi with my judgment!!

We are chilling out. I don't see anyone here who is angry or saying NaruxSaku won't happen.
We're just disappointed. Really disappointed.

Kishi has made the recent chapters look like a soap opera. My judgement of this part of the manga is not going to change no matter how the ending is going to be. It's cheap and has no quality.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 26 March 2013 - 03:38 PM.

#20 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Codus N

Can somebody give this guy an applause?? *claps*

About FT: Yes, You should. With all its crazy amount of plot twists almost every chapter, it is by far the most exciting manga on my list. There are several asspulls you might be bothered with, but in the long run, it doesn't seem to bother me at all. It also helps that Mashima likes to lampshade those asspulls since it shows that he's being humble about his decisions. And if you loved Sakura but is severely disappointed with the handling of her character, I bet you'll love Wendy. She's like what Sakura can never be (this might be harsh, but at this point, what else can I say??).

And oh, the pairings?? I love them all except one. It's interesting that Mashima sets up several different pairings at once. It's like he's creating those pairings for each kind of fanbase within the fandom. Lastly, the main pairing's development plays out almost like FMA's EdWin. Which, by the way, was excellently handled.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users