Close
Photo

The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread

• Please log in to reply
54173 replies to this topic

#51041 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 12:47 AM

Rock Lee's show did a better job of characterizing these characters and their relationships than the main show. Its weird. 

Yeah, that's kind of the weird thing about Naruto SD: Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals! The fact it could portray everyone so well without being canon. And yet even its creator briefly seemed like he was "dragged into" working with this nonsense of an ending for the LOLs but he hasn't thus far at least. :)

#51042 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:19 AM

Yeah, that's kind of the weird thing about Naruto SD: Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals! The fact it could portray everyone so well without being canon. And yet even its creator briefly seemed like he was "dragged into" working with this nonsense of an ending for the LOLs but he hasn't thus far at least. :)

They even joked about how NH wouldn't work in neji vision showing Naruto as an ass.

#51043 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:36 AM

Sadly. No, there is a Boruto SD it just so unpopular no one bothers to upload it.

#51044 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 31 October 2019 - 04:40 AM

Lol. I just hate basically everything about New era. From the character designs
To the plot.

Gaara and his salaryman hair makes me weep.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#51045 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 03:53 AM

But like the tragic poignant Forehead poke that was symbolic of a desire that would never be fulfilled is sooo romantic :zaru:

The whole thing about the poke is that its SAD. It's a "sorry lil bro, but no."

There is literally nothing romantic about it. Sasuke comes off as so damn bipolar. "I'm here to kill you Nardo! And also you Sakura. -one fight later- sorry frands I was just Hangry."

#51046 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 05:06 PM

Ugh, the forehead poke. I shiver when I think about it. Anyone who claims to be a Sasuke fan should be rolling on the ground. Itatchi is rolling in his grave man.  :sick:

Wasn't Naruto the one to originally do that?

#51047 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 05:28 PM

No Naruto tried to kiss her
Forehead...the poke thing is a Sasuke/Itachi thing.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 01 November 2019 - 05:28 PM.

#51048 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 November 2019 - 05:59 PM

the forehead thing is so aggravating to me because of the ending,

in the original story and the true one for me, the forehead kiss was supposed to be the connection of the two Naruto and Sakura, it was her biggest insecurity and thus her biggest fantasy and when naruto recognized this and complimented it, it was the catalyst for the romantic connection between them even though neither realized it at the time

fast forward and the ending torpedoes all of that by making sasuke ONCE again get away with murder by effectively coopting that moment without even realizing what he was doing or the signifigance of the gesture/

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#51049 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 06:51 PM

not to mention the bench scene was never addressed nor given closure. But then again, if it were NH and SS wouldn't even have a chance

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 November 2019 - 06:52 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51050 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 08:31 PM

But like the tragic poignant Forehead poke that was symbolic of a desire that would never be fulfilled is sooo romantic :zaru:

The whole thing about the poke is that its SAD. It's a "sorry lil bro, but no."

There is literally nothing romantic about it. Sasuke comes off as so damn bipolar. "I'm here to kill you Nardo! And also you Sakura. -one fight later- sorry frands I was just Hangry."

By SS logic about the forehead poke, that means Itachi must've been incestuously in love with Sasuke. 

2e5.gif

#51051 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 09:21 PM

Yeah, sure. :yes: There are those that ship them. :lmao: but on a more serious note, Itachi always did that when he breaks a promise with Sasuke and it seems Sasuke is is going back on “til death do us part” on his end anyway

#51052 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:54 PM

the forehead thing is so aggravating to me because of the ending,

in the original story and the true one for me, the forehead kiss was supposed to be the connection of the two Naruto and Sakura, it was her biggest insecurity and thus her biggest fantasy and when naruto recognized this and complimented it, it was the catalyst for the romantic connection between them even though neither realized it at the time

fast forward and the ending torpedoes all of that by making sasuke ONCE again get away with murder by effectively coopting that moment without even realizing what he was doing or the signifigance of the gesture/

Exactly this. Naruto is the one who said he liked her forehead. Naruto is the only one who ever mentioned her forehead in a positive light. But Sasuke even got to snatch that away with her never knowing the truth.  :hm:

By SS logic about the forehead poke, that means Itachi must've been incestuously in love with Sasuke. 

It actually does come across that way in his book lmao. I remember when Itachi Hiden was translated and people were like "Wut? this sounds creepy af yo." 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 01 November 2019 - 10:54 PM.

#51053 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 07:52 AM

Well like I said there ARE THOSE that ship them, sooooooo...... whatever floats their boat.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yes the biggest disappointment to me was that Naruto saying he actually founding found Sakura's complex (forehead) cute and charming, but never addressed or given closure to. That is probably the biggest disservice to their relationship of all. And to brush off what they had and throw it under the bus, just so Hinata can win, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO believe any of these garbage attempts to lure us back in by those idiot writers of the Bolt anime saying Sakura and Nardo are closer than family?

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 November 2019 - 02:06 AM.

#51054 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:50 AM

When the forehead poke happenin SS fans be like :

SS FAN REACTION

Anyway this is an NS specific thread, i for one think that we should not stain it with the disgusting SS moment.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#51055 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:18 PM

Well like I said there ARE THOSE that ship them, so whatever floats their boat.

But yes the biggest disappointment to me was that Naruto saying he actually founding found Sakuras complex (forehead) cute and charming, but never addressed or given closure to. That is probably the biggest disservice to their relationship of all and to brush off what they had and throw it under the bus, just so Hinata can win, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO believe any of these garbage attempts to lure us back in by those idiot writers of the Bolt anime saying Sakura and Nardo are closer than family?

I don't buy any of it by a long shot, which is why I hate the lack of consistency in the ending of the franchise to what we had before it happened. It's just become an utter ****show!

#51056 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:44 PM

"closer than family." -Never hangout-

Even if we couldn't have narusaku we should have at least gotten "Team 7, all members are super close since more than half of them are all orphans." 

#51057 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 04:24 PM

"closer than family." -Never hangout-

Even if we couldn't have narusaku we should have at least gotten "Team 7, all members are super close since more than half of them are all orphans." 

Well that was probably originally intended but that had to change due to Hinata. According to the Last Hinata is the only person that truly cares about as well as understands Naruto, but because she is so perfect it not like he needs anyone else because they have the truest of true loves that have ever existed.

So, Naruto doesn't need anyone else besides Hinata and her children.

Sakura can't be seen around Naruto because despite the fact that nH (as well as SS) won it is so weak that any woman interacting with Naruto is a threat especially Sakura, and because they rushed the ending they had to have Sasuke go on a journey to find himself instead of resolving his issues in story.

#51058 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:40 PM

Its so sad that everyone had to take an atomic bomb to their character and their bonds just so that Hinata could be uplifted rather than actually building NH in a way that made sense. Why not just let Naruto confess and get shot down by Sakura rather than "You just wanted me 'cause Sasuke." BS. Loving someone romantically doesn't mean you have to stay that way forever. Plenty of people have friendly relationships with people they used to date, crush on or even be married to. 

Yea except it doesn't seem like Naruto even needs Hinata and her kids. :zaru:
They are like an afterthought to him. 

Even Gai and Kakakshi are closer friends now than Naruto and Sakura, it just ruins everything i ever thought about team 7 and i hate it. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 06 November 2019 - 07:41 PM.

#51059 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 November 2019 - 10:38 PM

Well that was probably originally intended but that had to change due to Hinata. According to the Last Hinata is the only person that truly cares about as well as understands Naruto, but because she is so perfect it not like he needs anyone else because they have the truest of true loves that have ever existed.

So, Naruto doesn't need anyone else besides Hinata and her children.

Sakura can't be seen around Naruto because despite the fact that nH (as well as SS) won it is so weak that any woman interacting with Naruto is a threat especially Sakura, and because they rushed the ending they had to have Sasuke go on a journey to find himself instead of resolving his issues in story.

So garra and the other tailed beasts and kurama don't matter to Naruto at all. Nor does iruka or jiraya.

#51060 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 11:13 PM

Speaking of Jiraiya...like FFS, he basically died for Naruto too and it wasn't because he had to throw himself in front of Hinata to save her, but he doesn't get a kid named after him? Dissapoint. It's like they've completely forgotten about him. 

"Let's go visit Neiji's grave....remember those other people who died for Naruto? lawl kitten 'um."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users