Close
Photo

Marry an anime/manga/videogame guy or girl!

• Please log in to reply
4689 replies to this topic

#4661 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:43 PM

Definitely Elie from Rave

she has such a great.....personality

Elie_Full_Body.jpg

eh10ut.jpg

#4662 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

Sayaka Yumi from Mazinger-Z.

Sayaka02.jpg

Is not she cute?

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#4663 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:42 AM

Has anyone claimed Yosuke Hanamura from Persona 4?

Cuz if not I tttly claim him

yosuke_shaded_by_colliequest-d7b0tv9.png

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#4664 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

I would marry Deidara if I could xD He always caught my attention <3

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#4665 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:50 PM

Nico Robin,One Piece
Coolest character alive

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#4666 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:21 AM

Its so hard to choose only one. 

But if comes to this, its Sakuragi Hanamichi from Slam Dunk.

hanamichi-sakuragi_54307.jpg

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#4667 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

It has been years since True updated the opening post. I do not know if it will ever be updated.

Nevertheless...

I claim Jun/Princess of Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets/G-Force/Eagleriders:

jun-tvc1.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#4668 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:33 PM

I want to get married to Madoka Ayukawa from Kimagure Orange Road

Kimagure.Orange.Road.315070.jpg

#4669 AKIambeck

AKIambeck

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Watching Anime,Reading Novels(Dan Brown <-- fav Author),Playing street football,Programming and Modding (nerdy stuff :p) last and probably the most GAMING.

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:40 PM

Orihime Inoue I'd love to have you in my life.........................hope you're not taken.

Attached Files

Edited by AKIambeck, 12 June 2014 - 01:41 PM.

#4670 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

I want to get marry to Lum from Urusei Yatsura

Lum40.jpg

#4671 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

I claim Jun Hono from Great Mazinger

tumblr_m9ogh5Dsos1rzfo3wo1_500.jpg

Trivia: She is one of the first black characters in anime that not only was a lead character but also was main character's love interest.

Edit: I guess it is due to the forum changes, but the spoiler tags in the opening posts do not work, and it can not be checked who get married to whom. And that is not counting that True has not updated the list in ages. Maybe it would be a good idea that another mod revamped or restarted this thread.

Edited by Jenskott, 16 June 2014 - 11:49 AM.

#4672 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:14 PM

- Luna Kozuki from Neo-Human Casshan/Cashern

3106446669_1_3_oYihbvXh.jpg

#4673 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:24 PM

marry this guy >28k1o9y.jpg someday..i willl wait... :roll:  :roll:

2ivn2tv.jpg

#4674 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:19 AM

Marry Ichikawa Arata from Moe Kare

82608.jpg

He's one cool guy ready to sacrifice for his love  :wub:

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#4675 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

I'll gonna marry this guy. ldwlN3u.gif

Toshiki_Kai.png

#4676 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:26 AM

I'd marry Alphard from Canaan in a heartbeat 

1063364640_OPLLHMRRDBHFACV.jpg

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#4677 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

Definitely marrying him.

Gin from Hotarubi no Mori e

.5092-334307496.png

Edited by Rabbit, 24 August 2014 - 01:56 PM.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#4678 The Deity Zero

The Deity Zero

Diety of Jutsu

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Taking over the world, blood, murder, darkness etc.

Not really.

Favorite Naruto characters: Rock Lee, Hinata, Guy, Kakashi, Gaara

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:14 AM

No matter who claimed her, I claim Hinata. Maybe she'd get some character development by not being obsessed with Naruto. *badumtsss* hahaha so funny.... eh........

BELIEVE IT

#4679 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:18 AM

I wish Naruto's sexy jutsu was a girl by herself lol.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#4680 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:52 AM

Levi Ackerman from attack on titan <3 ^___^

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users