#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

I haven't seen it but so gif and all I can say is two things:

- That Tsunade scene is adorable in different ways. Can't believe Hashirama did this. Our hero, ladies and gentlemen.
- I somewhat forgot how awesome Hashirama was. Now I can't wait for his return in the manga.

No episode next week I heard.

#3 Sinedd

Sinedd

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:13 PM

Episode 366 - The All-Knowing
Orochimaru having the 4 previous Hokage resurrected he lets Sasuke to ask Third Hokage about the truth of Itachi and Uchiha clan. I guess you all know the truth about Itachi so I won't write. For those who don't know it's not the first time Orochimaru resurrected the Hokages *he also did in PART 1*.
When Tobirama began explaining the history between Senju & Uchiha and Sasuke said stop, I was like: Yes, no more pointless explanations!!! (Tobi already explained the history to Sasuke). The Hokages were so surprised to find that Madara has been revived. You should see their faces!
Tobirama said that the Uchiha clan is possessed by evil, that's why he doesn't want them at power.
Cool battle between Hashirama and Madara from ages ago. 1000 Buddha Hands, nice jutsu!
Right now, we're eager to find out what Sasuke will decide. Vengeance against the Leaf Village or fight in the war alongside the Allied Shinobi Forces to stop Madara?
Note: This will be my last "review" for this Summerfrown.gif. Next week I will be gone on Vacation, see you in September - October.
Bye bye! Have a nice vacation!
By the way, next week there's no NARUTO episode. Next episode 3rd July 2014. What reason for delaying? Don't know. Maybe they need more time for the episodes.

OFFTOPIC: NARUTO: Shippuden now has the same number episodes with BLEACH anime (BLEACH has 366 episodes, Shippuden will surpass BLEACH in number of episodes)
BLEACH is number 23 on the longest anime in number of episodes. Soon, Shippuden will surpass BLEACH and will take its place. BLEACH anime has ended in 2012.

Edited by Sinedd, 19 June 2014 - 01:34 PM.

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

narutospot

how cute is tsunade! :excited:

minato is cuter :smug:

ナルサク

#5 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

Someone tell me,The battle the 3rd Hokage vs Hashirama and Tobirama in anime was  filler?

Priceless about Tsunade.

Now that I saw the armor Kurama   tell me that probably Naruto and Sasuke will do that in the manga next week.

Edited by Liu bie, 19 June 2014 - 03:22 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Someone tell me,The battle the 3rd Hokage vs Hashirama and Tobirama in anime was  filler?

Priceless about Tsunade.

Now that I saw the armor Kurama   tell me that probably Naruto and Sasuke will do that in the manga next week.

I don't think so. They have to float if they want to do that. I mean they are fighting in the air, so don't think that's possible. Lastly, the preview suggested that it will be a new jutsu, so it should be something entirely different.

#7 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

These episodes make me a lot more excited about the anime than the manga these days . Looking forward to the rest and hopefully there won't be any fillers too soon (at least not idiotic ones )

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#8 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:20 PM

I don't think so. They have to float if they want to do that. I mean they are fighting in the air, so don't think that's possible. Lastly, the preview suggested that it will be a new jutsu, so it should be something entirely different.

You may be right the preview say so. But even like that, still I am thinking they could do the new form of Kurama after all  they have a new power.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

You may be right the preview say so. But even like that, still I am thinking they could do the new form of Kurama after all  they have a new power.

Possibly, but as of now, we don't know. We already got that in the last scene with Obito, so not sure if there's another moment of that. But of course, anything is possible. Just wait and see.

#10 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

Hashirama is so awesome. I love how one minute he's all serious and the next he's just laughing like an idiot. This was espeically true during his flashback of little Tsunade. That scene was perfect.  :lol:

Oh yeah and the fight scene at the end was really cool as well, espcially since we got to see slug sage mode. 

Minato was great as always, although he didn't get as much screentime as the other three kage. 

Edited by TerrorKing, 19 June 2014 - 11:09 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#11 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:41 AM

Well I enjoyed this episode the animation seems to be getting better. I wonder if all episodes will be made up of three chapters from now on?

#12 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:00 AM

I must be the only one in that case, but... Hashirama makes me think of Santa Claus when he's laughing LOL

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#13 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:58 AM

Sory for souble posting, but next episode will have a new ending Never Change ft. Lyu: Lyu by SHUN.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:24 AM

New ending eh? I wonder if it relates to the current situation. What's funny is that the current ending shows off a lot of stuff that didn't even happen yet. Spoiler.

#15 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

Sory for souble posting, but next episode will have a new ending Never Change ft. Lyu: Lyu by SHUN.

New ending, nice. I don't like the current opening or ending. Also there's nothing wrong with double posting as long as they're 3 minutes apart, at least that's the rule if I remember correctly.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:33 AM

I can't wait for this new ending. I smell something good, I don't know why ^^

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#17 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:28 PM

hashirama has the best laugh. :pimp:

2ivn2tv.jpg

#18 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

I have to say, remember back when the NH fans were all cocky about Hinata fixing Naruto's arms? Acting like she was replacing Sakura etc...well, knowing what's coming up just makes me laugh when I think back on it.

Fixing a arm has got nothing on getting a full healing, or hand holding has nothing on heart holding ( that should be a saying) xD

....ya get where I'm going with this? :P

In hindsight, all our worries back then seem so small! :D

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#19 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:33 AM

hashirama has the best laugh. :pimp:

I just love Hashirama and Tobirama

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#20 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:31 AM

true that 

2rcwwna.jpg

2ivn2tv.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tsunade, hokage, sasuke, hashirama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users