Close
Photo

The Great Heaven & Earth Street Fighter IV Tournament!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
218 replies to this topic

#201 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 25 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This tournament was on the Xbox 360 XD

And I still vote for a Soul Cal 4 tourney! wow.png

Damn... and now I have to buy SCIV so I can start kicking ass with my favs (Sophitia, Taki, Kilik, Maxi and Seung Mina, -I hated her updated name, so I prefer the original spelling before 3 changed it-)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#202 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 25 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn... and now I have to buy SCIV so I can start kicking ass with my favs (Sophitia, Taki, Kilik, Maxi and Seung Mina, -I hated her updated name, so I prefer the original spelling before 3 changed it-)

KILIK! wow.png love.gif

#203 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:34 AM

Lol. I'll watch from the sidelines. will prolly be interesting to watch you guys battle.
Me.... I'm a 1 fighting game kind of guy..... Will prolly stick to Sf4 till Sf5 or some
"Sf4:The 4th focus attack" or something comes out....

#204 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:00 AM

Likewise, Soul Caliber, Virtual Fighter and the Tekken games weren't my favorites. So i'll cheer on everyone else. But if SF comes back, I'll be waiting. ^^

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#205 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:21 AM

Heheh, you guys are asking for it if you want to do SCIV. xD I'm more confident in my skill for this series than I am Street Fighter. Or at least I was pretty deadly last year; might be out of practice now. My favorite has always been the great Yoshimitsu. cool.gif (Who, coincidentally, has the same Japanese voice actor as M. Bison)

#206 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 25 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This tournament was on the Xbox 360 XD

And I still vote for a Soul Cal 4 tourney! wow.png

So how would I go about making a OFFICIAL GREAT HEAVEN & EARTH *Insert Game Namer Here* TOURNAMENT!

Coz I wanna start a Brawl/Mario Kart tournament. Is it OK for me to start a brainstorming topic, so I can see who wants to enter (record,etc.)
. Don't Press the red button

#207 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

Wow about we make a thread that just annexes all of those TOURNAMENTS in one simple post and lists all the members who are in said tournament in different paraphrases?

Ehhh?

C'mon you have to hand it to me..

#208 NuclearRaven

NuclearRaven

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Video games, and band.

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:41 PM

I vote for a Virtua Fighter 5 or a Dead or Alive 4 tournament. I say that because I can whoop ass in those games!
Spock it, lock it, rocket, explode it, reload it.

#209 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Kirby @ Mar 26 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So how would I go about making a OFFICIAL GREAT HEAVEN & EARTH *Insert Game Namer Here* TOURNAMENT!

Coz I wanna start a Brawl/Mario Kart tournament. Is it OK for me to start a brainstorming topic, so I can see who wants to enter (record,etc.)

Go for it! :thumbs:

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Mar 26 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow about we make a thread that just annexes all of those TOURNAMENTS in one simple post and lists all the members who are in said tournament in different paraphrases?

Ehhh?

C'mon you have to hand it to me..

Way ahead of you on that tongue.gif

Smiter and I were already talking about creating a thread dedicated to Heaven and Earth tournaments discussions, and we were trying to hammer out whether we wanted to make the tournaments a once a month thing, or perhaps every 2 weeks, plus having people vote on whichever game they wanted to have a tournament for next happy.gif

#210 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:05 AM

*Can't partake in these tournaments. Too lazy to reinstate XBL*

PSN is free XD

If somebody hosts a PS3 tourney, tell me about it.

#211 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

I've been meaning to ask, do you need a Gold XBL account to play other people online?

#212 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 26 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been meaning to ask, do you need a Gold XBL account to play other people online?

Yeah you do. While PS3 online is free, we have to pay either online or buy prepaid cards to get the full multiplayer access. Mine just expires and right now I have to be limited until I get a job and money so I can get myself situated.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#213 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 26 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah you do. While PS3 online is free, we have to pay either online or buy prepaid cards to get the full multiplayer access. Mine just expires and right now I have to be limited until I get a job and money so I can get myself situated.

It's not even that expensive to get Xbox Live Gold. $40 bucks and your set for a year + 1 month :thumbs:

#214 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 26 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not even that expensive to get Xbox Live Gold. $40 bucks and your set for a year + 1 month :thumbs:

Actually its $50 for a year. And I'm limited at the moment, so I rather buy the $20 for 3 months because I rarely go on LIVE unless I want to update/raise my gamerscore. So saving money is the best way possible for now until I get a job that pays.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#215 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:23 AM

I would be for a Soul Calibur IV Tournament.

uc.png

#216 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 26 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually its $50 for a year. And I'm limited at the moment, so I rather buy the $20 for 3 months because I rarely go on LIVE unless I want to update/raise my gamerscore. So saving money is the best way possible for now until I get a job that pays.

No.

It's actually $38.99, I just like rounding up tongue.gif

http://www.amazon.co...-...1953&sr=8-1

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Mar 26 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be for a Soul Calibur IV Tournament.

111191.gif

#217 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:37 AM

Heh. Live has got a discount here as well. Its around 32$ for a year now.

#218 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 26 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, XBox lowered their prices a lot. Since I last had an active account. Although I still like free. ^^

#219 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:25 AM

Free is good no doubt but 2.6$ - 3.3$(if you take a years worth) a month is peanuts lol. tongue.gif
and it helps that all 360 games are 10$ cheaper than their ps3 counterparts here :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users