• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#141 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:32 PM

Ohhh, how many are getting the game?

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#142 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:35 PM

I already got the game. Fan of the series. No I'm not that crazy over the girls though they're good players. I mean if I was, volleyball game will tell you everything.

#143 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:23 PM

I already pre-order my PS4 copy. I want those 2015 Ninja outfits bonus but I hate the damn Aloha pack. Those costumes doesn't make any sense. You know damn well leis will felt movement. That's why I don't understand the purpose of those costumes' creation. Same goes for Lei-Fang's Private Paradise costume. The jacket covering her boobs will move to show her nipples whenever she fights. Its unrealistic.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#144 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:32 AM

I haven't seen their costume yet............I wanna try out Honoka but she seems overpowered...

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#145 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:52 PM

I'll get mine on steam if anything cause I don't feel like getting it for the PS3 all over again.

PS. I'm trying out Honoka!!!!! Who's with me!? :eager:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 February 2015 - 01:29 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#146 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:33 PM

Honoka reminds me of Dural from Virtua Fighter. (But using the rest of the characters' moves instead of using the ninjas).

latest?cb=20140126021943

#147 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:37 PM

Those who gotten the game, well:

PS3 users: DON'T pair Hayate and Phase-4 in tag match. It will crash the game.

XBOX One and 360 users: follow the instructions to update Ultimate to Last Round correctly. If you don't, say bye-bye to your save file.

Other than that, the game is better looking, it needs to be patched up very soon because there are bugs and glitches galore.

And I'm happy that we gotten DOA1 music! Finally some tunes for Pai and Jacky!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#148 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:02 PM

Incest Wank?  :zaru:  :lmao: I'm waiting for it to come out on stream myself cause I don't own the consoles for it except PS3 and I don't feel oke buying the game over again for the same console.

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 March 2015 - 05:02 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#149 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:29 PM

Even Tina Armstrong the sluttiest looking of the girls is a better character than Hinata.

The blond girl is independent, strong ambitious, is not obsessed in getting into a man's pants, uses her sex appeal to climb the ladder and doesn't try to sugar coat it, she is stubborn and is aware that it is a flaw and a strength, her dad wants her to focus on her wrestling career but she is able to be a great model, actress, rock star, and being even better than her dad at wrestling. She does everything well and that's badass. Deep down, she actually cares about her dad but doesn't like that he is being overprotective and dictate her every decisions. Despite looking like a selfish kitten, she is actually pretty nice to other people such as Mila and even her dad. Tina is awesome and she is as genuine as she looks and she is the complete opposite of Hinata as a character where fans sugar coat into this pure goddess that can't be questioned when she is actually nothing as a character.

Most of the females in dead or alive tend to be self driven, independent, more complex than they look, sexy, competent, and strong. 

Edit: I love dead or alive. The character designs, the quality of the motion capture, the music, the artistic direction of the best costumes of the female is breath taking. Its like the las vegas and james bond of fighting games. Itagaki said "sex, violence, gambling, direct and fun gameplay". The guy knew what attracts people deep down and doesn't sugar coat it.

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 06 November 2015 - 07:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users