Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:58 AM

Anyone here played re:coded? biggrin.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#42 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

I refuse to. Tired of the playing the dissapointing side games.

#43 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

I havent played any side games and I will never cause I like the main story.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#44 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:59 PM

Well, to be honest, I consider Birth By Sleep to be a prequel to the series. Chain of Memories, at the most, is an interquel between I and II. Otherwise, the rest is backstory and the series doesn't really need the rest.

#45 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:01 PM

so apparently Dream Drop Distance is set to be released in 2012. I'm guessing it will probably come out at the end of the year in Japan and then come out state side in the beginning of 2013.

#46 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:13 AM

so you watched the trailer then?

#47 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:47 AM

Here's the new trailer from the Tokyo Game Show. Apparently, the main character from The World Ends With You is in the game making him the first non-Final Fantasy/Disney character. Riku...what did you do to your hair? arg.gif

#48 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Oct 2 2011, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's the new trailer from the Tokyo Game Show. Apparently, the main character from The World Ends With You is in the game making him the first non-Final Fantasy/Disney character. Riku...what did you do to your hair? arg.gif

Oh dear god, that could totally be Kingdom Hearts 3.... WHY IS IT NOT KINGDOM HEARTS 3?! shamefulcry0js.gif

Also...damn it, why only on the 3DS?

#49 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Oct 2 2011, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh dear god, that could totally be Kingdom Hearts 3.... WHY IS IT NOT KINGDOM HEARTS 3?! shamefulcry0js.gif

Also...damn it, why only on the 3DS?

I know what you mean I died a little inside when I saw this. Riku's hair and the coloring of the enemies also gave me a headache. I've played two side games, Chain of memories and Re-coded. Chain of memories to me was needed since it explained Naimne a little. If you hadn't of played COM you would be a little confused or at least left out of the loop whole in KH2. I cant say too much on Re-coded because I haven't finished it yet, from what I've played its a nice way to pass the time. The cut scenes are also sweet, makes you want to play a new KH game. 358/2 days didn't call to me since I wasn't too much into Roxas, plus at the time I didnt have a DS. Birth by sleep got me upset because it went and came out on PSP only. Why should I have to buy a new handle held for these side games. I cant stand how they try and lure you in with crap like its needed to understand the rest of the KH universe and story. Well that's fine and dandy and perhaps its true at least it was with COM. Anyhow last Christmas my husband bought me a DSXL which I love so I bought Re-coded since Sora was in it. Then like a few months later the 3DS comes out. I swear I waited years to get a DS because Nintendo always brings some new revamped hand held to replace their current model. I thought I had waited long enough but apparently I was wrong. My husband almost fainted when he saw Ocarina of time on the 3D's so we've agreed that we'll get one this Christmas since that game is a huge part of his gaming life. Now we come to find out that this new rehashed story is for the 3Ds. Why have another game crossover be in there?! If you haven't played The world ends with you then you have no connection to this character Neku. He might as well be some random generated character. Honestly what are they thinking....oh wait that's right they're thinking about all the money people are going to spend on this game. I just want Squareenix and Disney to buckle down and finish Sora's story. Fine side games are alright in moderation, but right now 5 side games is going overboard D:

Edited by Konohakitten, 02 October 2011 - 07:04 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#50 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:30 PM

Riku's hair doesn't really bother me, nor does Neku being in here, I haven't played that World Ending With You game, so for me, he's just another Squenix character in Kingdom Hearts.

The only thing that bothers me is why this isn't multi-portable. This could easily be a KH3 title, same with Birth By Sleep a la MGS Snake Eater. I'm still hoping they bring BBS in console like they did Re:Chain of Memories. As of now, though, we have a Prologue (BBS), I, interquel (Chain of Memories) II, and another interquel, Dream Drop Distance, now with more confusing titles! dry.gif

#51 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:16 AM

It can't be Kingdom Hearts 3 because there's no Tangled or Princess and The Frog worlds ohboy.png (gets on knees and starts praying)

#52 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:21 AM

Bah, I'd rather they put in something from Marvel. Like this old picture

Think about it. Deadpool once again wreaking havoc with his Fourth Wall Obliteration Limit ability.

#53 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Oct 2 2011, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bah, I'd rather they put in something from Marvel. Like this old picture

Think about it. Deadpool once again wreaking havoc with his Fourth Wall Obliteration Limit ability.

LMAO!!! Deadpool will make the game ten times worse! XDDD Hell, he'll probably be a summoning character.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#54 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 4 2011, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMAO!!! Deadpool will make the game ten times worse! XDDD Hell, he'll probably be a summoning character.

You're right. Makes it easier for him to spread his own brand of...let's call it humor and not carnage...throughout the Worlds.

#55 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:18 PM

Deadpool in KH3 would make me laugh so much I wouldnt even be able to finish the game if they did that.

#56 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:29 PM

Most likely not, though. Disney lets Marvel do its own thing anyway.

#57 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:14 AM

Hmm Yeah I think they should stop S***ING with us and get to KH3 dry.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 March 2012 - 02:56 AM.

#58 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:21 AM

Square enix character designer Tetsuya Nomura said in a interview that KH3 won't be release until 2014 sorry for being the bringer of bad news. But anyway dream drop distance I think it's to be release on spring 2012.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#59 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:49 AM

2014 No! thats so far off!

#60 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

M'kay So a new trailer for DDD came out during Jump Festa that's like 8 minutes long; here it is.

insert spoiler title here --Click here to view--
So Axel is back as Lea along with others from the organization. Wait, I only ever played the first and second game and Chain of Memories. If nobodies are killed and their heartless was killed then does that mean the person goes back to their original self? Dang, it's almost like there's no dying in the Kingdom Hearts universe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users