sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:59 PM

team yellow here!

how do u get great balls btw?

U get them after you level up a certain level. Don't remember which ones but I think you'll get them soon. Ultraballs however I think you'll have to wait until level 18-20 or something.

Edited by sushi., 18 August 2016 - 01:00 PM.

ナルサク

#102 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

U get them after you level up a certain level. Don't remember which ones but I think you'll get them soon. Ultraballs however I think you'll have to wait until level 18-20 or something.

i see, thanks!

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#103 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:34 PM

team yellow here!

Sweet another member on Team Yellow!

:w00t:

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#104 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:00 PM

I think great balls are level 12 if i remember

#105 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:19 PM

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#106 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 04:31 PM

team yellow here!

You said you were level 11 right, so soon as you rank up you should unlock the Great balls.

I'm level 24 at the moment, and boy is the grind almost painful, I need 150,000XP to rank up to level 25 and get max potions. Hopefully they add other methods to rankup soon. There are so many Weedles and Pidgey I can evolve before I will throw the phone against a wall out of frustration.

My strongest Pokemon is the 1732 Snorlax I got from a egg yesterday, then 1497, 1339 and 1326 Vapareon, then the first of my six magmars, I also got another one yesterday in the wild.

I finally got myself enough Magikarp candy to evolve one into a Gyrodos, just need a strong Magikarp.

The three tips I can give trainers is first to not waste your Stardust on pokemon until you reach atleast level 20, because I can gaurentee nearly every pokemon you get before that level will be too weak and you'll end up transfering them anyway.

Also if the a pokemon has two evolution stages, wait until you have enough candy to do both evolutions because like before if you evolve early there is a good chance you will catch a pokemon that is much stronger and you'll regret your decision.

Lastly if you plan to rank up, do not ignore all those Pidgeys, Caterpie and Weedles you see, they only require 12 Candy for the first evolution and when if you evolve a bunch of them together with a lucky egg running you could easily get 40,000XP quickly, I'd also leave my evolutions until I have a bunch of Pokemon ready to evolve, that way you can do it with a Lucky Egg running and get 2000XP for a new evolve.

iAnby7W.gif

#107 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 04:52 PM

You said you were level 11 right, so soon as you rank up you should unlock the Great balls.

I'm level 24 at the moment, and boy is the grind almost painful, I need 150,000XP to rank up to level 25 and get max potions. Hopefully they add other methods to rankup soon. There are so many Weedles and Pidgey I can evolve before I will throw the phone against a wall out of frustration.

My strongest Pokemon is the 1732 Snorlax I got from a egg yesterday, then 1497, 1339 and 1326 Vapareon, then the first of my six magmars, I also got another one yesterday in the wild.

I finally got myself enough Magikarp candy to evolve one into a Gyrodos, just need a strong Magikarp.

The three tips I can give trainers is first to not waste your Stardust on pokemon until you reach atleast level 20, because I can gaurentee nearly every pokemon you get before that level will be too weak and you'll end up transfering them anyway.

Also if the a pokemon has two evolution stages, wait until you have enough candy to do both evolutions because like before if you evolve early there is a good chance you will catch a pokemon that is much stronger and you'll regret your decision.

Lastly if you plan to rank up, do not ignore all those Pidgeys, Caterpie and Weedles you see, they only require 12 Candy for the first evolution and when if you evolve a bunch of them together with a lucky egg running you could easily get 40,000XP quickly, I'd also leave my evolutions until I have a bunch of Pokemon ready to evolve, that way you can do it with a Lucky Egg running and get 2000XP for a new evolve.

i always ignore pidgeys zubats and weedles :pinch: that day where i lost a magmar and clefairy.. its all because i have no pokeball and prior to meeting them i caught some lame pidgey  :argh:  :lmao:

my area has lots of high leveled vaporeon, snorlax, and dragonite lol :umm:  

Edited by Hanabi, 19 August 2016 - 04:53 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#108 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:00 PM

i always ignore pidgeys zubats and weedles :pinch: that day where i lost a magmar and clefairy.. its all because i have no pokeball and prior to meeting them i caught some lame pidgey  :argh:  :lmao:

Well yeah, you don't want to go catching those weak pokemon when you are low on Pokeballs but I've never run out of Pokeballs.

What the...you are living in Pokemon Go Trainer heaven. the only thing missing is Laprus and loads of Magikarps to evolve Garados.

iAnby7W.gif

#109 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:48 PM

Do as harry4e says, take all the weak common ones. At least check them out and if they have low CP you likely only have to use on ball. And in my experience Zubats are the most difficult to catch, plus you need 50 to get a Golbat. So pidgeys, weedles, caterpies etc are the most important. Then use a lucky egg and power them up all at once. I do that with most pokemons unless I need them for gyms.

I also had issues with lack of balls when I was on lvl 11, but now I have too many. o: Maybe you get more things at stops as your level goes up, not sure. But you should go on a walk to hatch eggs and just go between stops back and forth or something. When I lacked items I used to go to my local gym(which has a stop 100m from it) and do one battle, go back to the stop, then go and battle again. You can go to a stop every 5 min, so remember that too. And, remember to collect coins from the pokeshop when you have a pokemon in a gym, that way you can buy items without using real money.

Super jealous of your area btw :glare:

Edited by sushi., 19 August 2016 - 06:50 PM.

ナルサク

#110 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 07:59 PM

Well yeah, you don't want to go catching those weak pokemon when you are low on Pokeballs but I've never run out of Pokeballs.

What the...you are living in Pokemon Go Trainer heaven. the only thing missing is Laprus and loads of Magikarps to evolve Garados.

Do as harry4e says, take all the weak common ones. At least check them out and if they have low CP you likely only have to use on ball. And in my experience Zubats are the most difficult to catch, plus you need 50 to get a Golbat. So pidgeys, weedles, caterpies etc are the most important. Then use a lucky egg and power them up all at once. I do that with most pokemons unless I need them for gyms.

I also had issues with lack of balls when I was on lvl 11, but now I have too many. o: Maybe you get more things at stops as your level goes up, not sure. But you should go on a walk to hatch eggs and just go between stops back and forth or something. When I lacked items I used to go to my local gym(which has a stop 100m from it) and do one battle, go back to the stop, then go and battle again. You can go to a stop every 5 min, so remember that too. And, remember to collect coins from the pokeshop when you have a pokemon in a gym, that way you can buy items without using real money.

Super jealous of your area btw :glare:

opps i mean i see those high lvl pokemon in gyms near me :lol:

And in my experience Zubats are the most difficult to catch, plus you need 50 to get a Golbat.

50 pokeballs? :wot: i would have given up after 10 missed balls :argh: when i first started the game i think i wasted 30+ balls on a stupid venonat :hm:

Edited by Hanabi, 19 August 2016 - 08:03 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#111 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:05 PM

I meant you need 50 Zubats to get a Golbat. :P

ナルサク

#112 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:17 PM

I meant you need 50 Zubats to get a Golbat. :P

oh i see.. i meet golbat quite frequently so i didnt think of evolving zubat

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#113 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:07 PM

opps i mean i see those high lvl pokemon in gyms near me :lol:

50 pokeballs? :wot: i would have given up after 10 missed balls :argh: when i first started the game i think i wasted 30+ balls on a stupid venonat :hm:

:( here I was thinking it was the perfect place to move.

Zubats are a pain, but after you've caught enough you get a good idea how to catched them without problem, I waste allot less pokeballs now on Zubats than some weedles and Pidgeys that seem to be still bugged out, their agression levels are too high, and they tend to flee often as well.

I find the starter pokemon and Pikachu to be the most agressive pokemon, even a low level one under 100cp reguires a berry and a greatball, and even then I have to change to a Ultra ball sometimes, they are freaking hard, though I don't see many started in the wild anyway, with the exception of Squirtle, I've seen one Bulbarsar and one Pikachu, I've yet to get a charmander from anything other than a egg.

iAnby7W.gif

#114 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:44 PM

:( here I was thinking it was the perfect place to move.

Zubats are a pain, but after you've caught enough you get a good idea how to catched them without problem, I waste allot less pokeballs now on Zubats than some weedles and Pidgeys that seem to be still bugged out, their agression levels are too high, and they tend to flee often as well.

I find the starter pokemon and Pikachu to be the most agressive pokemon, even a low level one under 100cp reguires a berry and a greatball, and even then I have to change to a Ultra ball sometimes, they are freaking hard, though I don't see many started in the wild anyway, with the exception of Squirtle, I've seen one Bulbarsar and one Pikachu, I've yet to get a charmander from anything other than a egg.

move to japan :lol: they have mew, right?

the pokemon that refuse to be caught by me is vulpix -_- they keep fleeing ugh  :sad:

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#115 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:52 AM

the pokemon that refuse to be caught by me is vulpix -_- they keep fleeing ugh  :sad:

i evolved my vulpix into ninetails i don't even know how i had the candies it felt like i was making more money than i thought (or catching more vulpix/candies in this case)

Edited by totherpage95, 21 August 2016 - 02:53 AM.

#116 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:05 PM

As far as I know Asia has Farfetched, Mew is one of those that nobody knows how to get, Ditto, The three Legendary's, Mew and Mewtwo are the ones that nobody has, Well some did get given them as gifts from Niantic as a form as a sorry for screwing up your account but they've taken them back now.

I've been trying to get a Mr Mime (which is the Europe exclusive), as it's poped up locally a few times past few days but both times it turned up on my radar it's been a bad time, one was 3am and soon as I noticed it and went out it was gone and the second time I was with my friend and we were on our way t collect takeaway so I couldn't just go hunt the pokemon down. I am worried if I don't get it soon i'll have to wait for a few weeks before it makes a return.

iAnby7W.gif

#117 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:46 PM

i evolved my vulpix into ninetails i don't even know how i had the candies it felt like i was making more money than i thought (or catching more vulpix/candies in this case)

tumblr_oa9arpa7IF1ueipndo3_400.gif

As far as I know Asia has Farfetched, Mew is one of those that nobody knows how to get, Ditto, The three Legendary's, Mew and Mewtwo are the ones that nobody has, Well some did get given them as gifts from Niantic as a form as a sorry for screwing up your account but they've taken them back now.

I've been trying to get a Mr Mime (which is the Europe exclusive), as it's poped up locally a few times past few days but both times it turned up on my radar it's been a bad time, one was 3am and soon as I noticed it and went out it was gone and the second time I was with my friend and we were on our way t collect takeaway so I couldn't just go hunt the pokemon down. I am worried if I don't get it soon i'll have to wait for a few weeks before it makes a return.

i just googled and the mew rumor is a hoax :hm:

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#118 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:59 PM

Can I use this too? :cry:

tumblr_oa9arpa7IF1ueipndo3_400.gif

cus an 11CP!! frckin squirtle just ran away and he's super rare :'(((

ナルサク

#119 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:08 PM

*cackles* Guess who has a 37 CP Squirtle??

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#120 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:00 AM

it was raining earlier today and i saw a charmander nearby and by the time i got there it expired from the map ... makes me think i failed it and its tail went out in the rain and it died

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon, go, game

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users