• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:07 PM

=O_o= I gon writes about stuffs here.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:22 AM

I wanted to share something from a friend at City of Heroes, just something to think about this time of year.

In this time of year its common to feel feelings of despair or depression for some of us. To those that feel such I want to share words of wisdom from a friend ...I met on City of Heroes.From Ben Worley/Marcian Tobay,

The entire idea that you “Aren’t important” or “Don’t matter” is some kittening gahdamn kitten.You are the universe. You are bound in it and a part of it as much as the stars and the planets and the space in between. You are the dust and the water and sun and the air. Each of those is represented in you, and you affect people around you and you make lives better and you make them worse. And whether you inspire thousands or make your small circle of friends a little happier, you will never stop affecting everything. It is all reacting to you forever. It is all important forever.You are kittening essential. Nothing will ever matter more than you or anyone else. You are everything.Don’t ever give up on yourself and don’t ever despair. You have no damn idea what you’re capable of or the greatness you enact on a daily basis. By making others laugh, by making others cry, or even making yourself happy or sad. You are making all the difference Don’t you ever forget that. Ever

I wanted to reshare this because Ive seen a lot in this latest election about people complaining about the self esteem movement. trophies for participation that sort of thing.I think its important to remember that part of the movement is simply acknowledging someone as a human being. Their fundamental right to exist and be recognized for that existence.So I do reach out to you and I say that I recognize you. Your existence matters.

Edited by catsi563, 25 December 2016 - 05:23 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#3 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:42 AM

Wishing all my friends and family a very happy and safe New years.

My New Years resolution as it has always been is to continue to strive not to be a kitten to people if at all possible, and to give what love I can.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#4 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:12 PM

Car battery replaced today

Not a fun day though Im gonna hide under the bed now.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#5 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:56 PM

Car battery replaced today

Not a fun day though Im gonna hide under the bed now.

Bleh, isn't that the worst? Happened to me one time in winter.  :arg:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:07 AM

yeah was a pain

and speaking of pains

Had to run and hide in mississippi from hurricane irma for the better part of a week. juist got back early this am and finished unpakcing most stuff.

well further assess the sitch but everything seems fine for now.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users