Close
Photo

Why do people here think Hinata is selfish whereas treat Sakura as a goddess?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic

#1 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:57 AM

FIrst of all sorry if this topic is in wrong thread because I was pretty confused about whether to put it in character thread or pairing thread(my post does contains pairing discussion).

I have seen many people here describing Hinata's confession as selfish. I don't understand why you guys think like that?

What Hinata did was to try save her love from getting possibly killed even if it meant she was going to die herself. She was sacrificing herself to save Naruto.

More importantly if you consider Hinata's confession selfish, how the hell in the world you guys consider Sakura selfless?

Sakura did a FAKE CONFESSION to Naruto. I don't know for sure that whether 693 was a real confession or not but if by any chance it wasn't it will once again show just how desperate and selfish Sakura can be. She used Naruto's pure selfless love towards her as a weapon against Naruto.

I don't have anything against Sakura but just as NH fans bash Sakura many guys here also does injustice to Hinata.

Also if you guys consider interpretaions by other people than the ones in a pairing(Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto) canon than NS has definitely been shaken very much during the fake confession. If Yamato's unfinished sentence and Kakshi's interpretaion is canon than why not what Sai said. Sai clearly stated many times, which was also very well realised by Naruto during sakura's confession to him that Sakura loves Sasuke, Sakura loves Sasuke so much and so on atleast 4 times. I don't consider other people's interpretaions as canon facts and it would be nice if noone does.

The thing that will make any pairing canon is not what Kakashi, Sai or Yamato thinks about their feelings, but how the people involved feel about each other. For what I know their is still a huge chance that Sakura actually never developed even a hint of romantic feelings for Naruto and her confession in 693 was completely true.

Also when you guys say that Hinata is selfish or anyone else is selfish in context of love, then I must tell you that love is kind of SELFISH. That is why, people use 'I' in it. Only people in Naruto who have for sure shown completely selfless romantic love in Naruto are actually only NARUTO & JIRAIYA towards Sakura and Tsunade respectively.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#2 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:05 AM

Btw, U say Sakura is selfish :hm:

that's 100% wrong

Hinata was ready to die for Naruto (ONLY NARUTO)

And no one here is worried about chapter 693

and yes this rather goes the other way round

Go and try to comment about NS in front of NH fans
u'll be pleased to see amount of bash for Sakura & sayin Hinata is GODDESS

well i guess u may be one of them too

Edited by Princess Iris, 20 October 2014 - 08:09 AM.

#3 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:06 AM

Hinata is selfish,not her confession

Comparison

Not bashing but she's selfish.I never thought her confession is selfish.And Sakura's confession wasn't totally fake.Only the part where she mentions Sasuke is false and fake.

That's all.

Oh one more thing.80% of Naruto fandom treats Hinata as a goddess and heroine.And only here I can treat her a goddess,real heroine without being bashed.

Edited by elmas, 20 October 2014 - 08:07 AM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#4 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:10 AM

Well Hinata pretty much admitted that she's selfish.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#5 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:13 AM

Because she likes Naruto, basically. I love NS, but jeeze. Screaming at Sasuke about how she loves him so much and please just come back, and if there's any small place in his heart for her, etcetc. On Naruto's BIRTHDAY, after his father just died AGAIN. I couldn't believe how selfish Sakura was in that moment.

#6 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:19 AM

Comparison

Not bashing but she's selfish.I never thought her confession is selfish.And Sakura's confession wasn't totally fake.Only the part where she mentions Sasuke is false and fake.

That's all.
Oh one more thing.80% of Naruto fandom treats Hinata as a goddess and heroine.And only here I can treat her a goddess,real heroine without being bashed.

true!We get bash comments even if we say Sakura is a good girl

pretty funny that them Calling Hinata goddess is perfectly fine

#7 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:27 AM

Btw, U say Sakura is selfish :hm:

that's 100% wrong

Hinata was ready to die for Naruto (ONLY NARUTO)

And no one here is worried about chapter 693

and yes this rather goes the other way round

Go and try to comment about NS in front of NH fans
u'll be pleased to see amount of bash for Sakura & sayin Hinata is GODDESS

well i guess u may be one of them too

I say Sakura is selfish because she has done selfish things, her confession to Naruto, then also if 693 is a fake confession it is selfish.

I don't think their is anything wrong about willing to die for the person you love. If someone loves someone deeply and wants to sacrifice themselves for their significant one, I won't call it selfish.

As far as the bashing thing goes, did you even read my post. I have clearly written "I don't have anything against Sakura but just as NH fans bash Sakura many guys here also does injustice to Hinata." I very well know they bash Sakura so I don't know why you wrote the last point. I am not one of the bashers but yeah I am also not one of those who wants everything like heaven for Sakura even if she is wrong and put her feelings and happiness above Naruto's.

pretty funny that them Calling Hinata goddess is perfectly fine

I never said that them calling Hinata goddess is fine. I am saying despising Hinata and making Sakura above anyone is not good.

Comparison

Sorry, forgot about this. But I don't think she meant it Literally. She said she was selfish because she loved Naruto and wanted to save him no matter the cost.

Also doesn't the second and third picture confirm that Sakura's feelings for Naruto are more platonic than romantic?

Edited by lord287, 20 October 2014 - 08:32 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#8 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:30 AM

Because she likes Naruto, basically. I love NS, but jeeze. Screaming at Sasuke about how she loves him so much and please just come back, and if there's any small place in his heart for her, etcetc. On Naruto's BIRTHDAY, after his father just died AGAIN. I couldn't believe how selfish Sakura was in that moment.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't think there are many things Naruto would wish for more on his birthday than for Sasuke to come back.

Despite how we feel about Sakura's actions, Naruto already believes that she loves Sasuke.  Naruto has already made it clear that he can't confess to her until he keeps his promise.  When Sasuke is beaten, in whatever way, then Naruto will feel free to throw his hat into the ring, so to speak.

We, as fans, have to be careful not to project how we would feel or how we believe the characters should feel onto them.  Naruto is tougher than he is often given credit, and he will make a play for Sakura when he is ready -- regardless of Sasuke's presence.  

Naruto always believes he can win.  Don't forget that.  If he was lacking in confidence, he would have jumped to claim Sakura during her confession.  But instead he wanted to win fair and square, and for the right reasons.

As for Hinata, well, it's like others have already said.  She admitted to being selfish.  She caused Naruto grief at a totally inappropriate moment because she felt like it, and felt that her feelings were more important than his wishes, the expectations of her family, or than the situation itself.  

And it is a tendency she has demonstrated pretty consistently.  She thinks only of Naruto because she is focused on her feelings for him.  I mean, poor Neji's body wasn't even cold when Hinata stepped over it to daydream about Naruto's big, strong hand.

Hinata's seemingly complete lack of awareness of the obsession she has about Naruto makes her a liability to her teammates, to other soldiers, her family, and to herself.  But when that is pointed out to her she doesn't care.  She still does what she wants.

A long time ago I made a detailed post about preferring to describe Hinata as self-absorbed as opposed to selfish.  I still believe that's more accurate.

Just my opinion.

#9 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:38 AM

I understand what you're saying, but I don't think there are many things Naruto would wish for more on his birthday than for Sasuke to come back.

Despite how we feel about Sakura's actions, Naruto already believes that she loves Sasuke.  Naruto has already made it clear that he can't confess to her until he keeps his promise.  When Sasuke is beaten, in whatever way, then Naruto will feel free to throw his hat into the ring, so to speak.

We, as fans, have to be careful not to project how we would feel or how we believe the characters should feel onto them.  Naruto is tougher than he is often given credit, and he will make a play for Sakura when he is ready -- regardless of Sasuke's presence.  

:thumb: Big thumbs up to this point right here. And basically everything else you said about Naruto.

Edited by SilverStar, 20 October 2014 - 08:38 AM.

#10 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:41 AM

Naruto always believes he can win.  Don't forget that.  If he was lacking in confidence, he would have jumped to claim Sakura during her confession.  But instead he wanted to win fair and square, and for the right reasons.

Sorry if I am intereting you wrong but do you think Sakura confessed to Sasuke because she knows NAruto wants Sasuke back badly and it will be a good gift to show Naruto that she cares for Naruto so much that she will do  a fake confession to Sasuke whom she doesn't love anymore?

Do you think that after Sakura's confession, Naruto should do a confession? How can people be alright with Naruto confessing? Naruto confessing and Sakura accepting will for sure make Naruto look like a second guy chosen only because Sakura was stabbed in a genjutsu by the person she really loved romantically.

Just think for a moment that

You have a very good friend and love that friend of opposite gender who you know have had feelings for someone else in the past and highly possibly still harbours feelings for them. Just as you are starting to think that MAYBE I should tell her how I feel, she/he confesses right in front of you to that other person. Will you still confess?

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#11 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:42 AM

I say Sakura is selfish because she has done selfish things, her confession to Naruto, then also if 693 is a fake confession it is selfish.

I don't think their is anything wrong about willing to die for the person you love. If someone loves someone deeply and wants to sacrifice themselves for their significant one, I won't call it selfish.

As far as the bashing thing goes, did you even read my post. I have clearly written "I don't have anything against Sakura but just as NH fans bash Sakura many guys here also does injustice to Hinata." I very well know they bash Sakura so I don't know why you wrote the last point. I am not one of the bashers but yeah I am also not one of those who wants everything like heaven for Sakura even if she is wrong and put her feelings and happiness above Naruto's.

I never said that them calling Hinata goddess is fine. I am saying despising Hinata and making Sakura above anyone is not good.

Sorry, forgot about this. But I don't think she meant it Literally. She said she was selfish because she loved Naruto and wanted to save him no matter the cost.

Also doesn't the second and third picture confirm that Sakura's feelings for Naruto are more platonic than romantic?

first of all

"SAKURA DOESN'T WANT TO BE IN RELATION WITH SASUKE"

PROOF : 693

Second

your sig

U SAY NARUTO IS A SILVER MEDAL
SAME GOES FOR HINATA TOO, A SILVER MEDAL

:lulz:

just posting facts & not one sided blind beliefs

#12 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:57 AM

Sorry if I am intereting you wrong but do you think Sakura confessed to Sasuke because she knows NAruto wants Sasuke back badly and it will be a good gift to show Naruto that she cares for Naruto so much that she will do  a fake confession to Sasuke whom she doesn't love anymore?

No, I don't think that.  I believe Sakura was trying to get Sasuke to stay for her own reasons.  She might logically know that Naruto wants Sasuke to come back too, but that's not why she said what she said.

Do you think that after Sakura's confession, Naruto should do a confession? How can people be alright with Naruto confessing? Naruto confessing and Sakura accepting will for sure make Naruto look like a second guy chosen only because Sakura was stabbed in a genjutsu by the person she really loved romantically.

I think it depends on what kind of confession people are expecting from Naruto.  I don't really imagine Naruto expressing his undying love for Sakura in some kind of schmoopy speech.  He admits he's not good with words, so there's a good chance that whatever he says will be sweet but corny as hell, lol.

I think the point is... Once Naruto feels his promise to Sakura is fulfilled and he is free to pursue Sakura on an equal footing with Sasuke (if he were actually interested), he will find some way to let Sakura know what she means to him.  He will find a way to make her feel special.  He will find a way to make her feel the way she's always wanted to feel.

Whether he manages that in a wordy confession, or he kisses her forehead, or he simply asks her for a date -- we don't know.  We also don't know what her reaction will be.  She may simply smile and agree to a date as long as he pays.  Something simple but telling.

I can say with total honesty that whatever Naruto says or does in terms of his feelings for Sakura, I will not think less of him or think he's some pathetic second choice.  After all, Naruto is the one who essentially told Sakura she wasn't over Sasuke.  But this time, in #693, he witnessed her take her last shot and admit -- to everyone present -- that it was pathetic and disgusted her.  

Now Naruto knows for sure that Sakura went all the way to the limit of her feelings for Sasuke, and now he can believe that she's able to move on.  It's all good, really.

I think it's important to realize it's unlikely that NS will be in the throes of deep, true love by the end of the manga.  It's much more likely that we will see them on the threshold of a brand new relationship.  It will likely be the beginning of NS, not a certain conclusion.

#13 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:57 AM

The reason the 'fake confession to get Sasuke back for Naruto' doesn't make sense is because Sasuke's done nothing to make Sakura think he loves her. At all. She could have said both her and Naruto love him, she could have pleaded about Naruto's feelings, she didn't. This come off as entirely selfish on her part. Especially when it comes right after Sasuke telling Naruto that he is going to kill him. This just can't be spun as a 'selfless fake confession for Naruto'.

Edited by Lilac, 20 October 2014 - 08:58 AM.

#14 Zodd

Zodd

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:03 AM

It seems Hinata receives far more bashing on these forums, but honestly I personally do not see her as being selfish.

Her infatuation with Naruto is akin to Sakura's infatuation with Sasuke.  I do not base their actions or words off real life scenarios, or they both would seem pretty obsessive and crazy.  

In all honesty we could also begin to list Sakura's horrible traits as well, along with most of the female characters within Naruto.  I believe we all don our rose-tinted goggles to make them not seem as bad as they truly are written to be.

Just my two cents. 

24zf3gz.gif

#15 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:06 AM

first of all
"SAKURA DOESN'T WANT TO BE IN RELATION WITH SASUKE"
PROOF : 693
Second
your sig
U SAY NARUTO IS A SILVER MEDAL
SAME GOES FOR HINATA TOO, A SILVER MEDAL
:lulz:
just posting facts & not one sided blind beliefs

Again I don't think you read anything other than topic title.

I already wrote kakashi's interpretation cannot be considered canon because then sai's words during her fake confession were also true I.e she loves sasuke very much.

Also did I even say anything about NH being better than NS. I am well aware hinata will be a silver medal of NH happens but that is not myconcern. My concern is only the credibility of NS and will naruto be able to get a justified non silver medal type of ending with sakura. I prefer Naruto being alone in the end rather than being a silver medal or making hinata a silver medal. We all know naruto won't chose anyone else until he has feelings for that other person and I am fully aware he does not have any romantic feelings for hinata.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#16 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:19 AM

Again I don't think you read anything other than topic title.

I already wrote kakashi's interpretation cannot be considered canon because then sai's words during her fake confession were also true I.e she loves sasuke very much.

Also did I even say anything about NH being better than NS. I am well aware hinata will be a silver medal of NH happens but that is not myconcern. My concern is only the credibility of NS and will naruto be able to get a justified non silver medal type of ending with sakura. I prefer Naruto being alone in the end rather than being a silver medal or making hinata a silver medal. We all know naruto won't chose anyone else until he has feelings for that other person and I am fully aware he does not have any romantic feelings for hinata.

ur interpretation to 693 is absolutely wrong

it actually agrees with Sai's interpretation

the reason is
She loves Sasuke unconditionally! It is FACT! I read ur whole post & that proved how superficial it was

Those who say Hinata's love is unconditional....
1. Hinata DESIRES Naruto which proves she doesn't love him unconditionally
2. Though she was selfless enough to save Naruto but I never found her concern about anyone else rather than NARUTO
It will definitely be a silver medal, no DOUBT + her tripping over rock was kinda funny (I dunno why kishi added it)

about Sakura
1. She CARES for Naruto ...
Maybe doesn't love him to fullest but has feelings for him
2. Her attempt in 693 also added a statement which said "...everything will be like old days"

i dun think She was in relationship with Sasuke in old days
no YEARNING can be found here

My basic idea behind not liking NH as a pairing was not only lack of INTERACTION but also lack of DEPTH

Moreover, Sakura must be suffering a MASSIVE NENTAL BREAKDOWN when she wakes up.....So imo Sakura NEEDS Naruto more than anybody else may need him as the only person who can uplift her is Naruto

#17 Kikuyu

Kikuyu

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:- 3 - not sure

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:33 AM

A long time ago I made a detailed post about preferring to describe Hinata as self-absorbed as opposed to selfish.  I still believe that's more accurate.

Just my opinion.

^ THIS. 

I've seen a lot of discussions between Sakura and Hinata's personalities and which of them would be more deserving of Naruto's attention, justifications of WHY NH/NS should be canon, and though I've been rooting for Sakura and Hinata for once, i guess I can finally admit that I gave up on going up with these types of discussions, I myself have been convinced of so many things why I prefer Sakura with Naruto rather than Hinata while the story went on. I have overlooked a lot of aspects on what NH fans are trying to prove, but I do respect some of their opinions and somewhat being open with the fact for NH to possibly happen in the end. 

But I don't see the sense of pointing out their flaws and labeling them "selfish" or "goddess" I mean it could affect our main guy emotionally and mentally once he gets together with either of the two and so on but hey--we have our own preferences of behaviors, mindset but it's not really right to call/define one person just because he/she's done one thing or another.

I'm plainly seeing that Kishi's making his best to portray his characters as human as they can be, and so that we can connect to one of them at a given situation or circumstance. Take Naruto for an instance, we call him selfless and innocent and pure with his feelings for Sakura but lol we have seen him a couple of times being a pervert towards her, even if its for comic relief. It shows his colors trying to be realistic character. like how statistically speaking that men are expressive towards their libido excuse me fellas i'm not generalizing as much as I love Sakura's personal insights, improvements and failures. I appreciate Hinata's as well, not to the extent of my bias towards Sakura. 

In simpleton, I'm just saying that in comparison with real life, we have ups and downs, selfless/selfish moments, things that we keep on holding on to since it has affected us so much. These two girls reflect some of our thoughts and feelings in real life. Give it a break. There also may be some parts of the plot where we go like "Kishi should've done this, Kishi should've done that", well uh... who's the author by the way? 

I believe he knows what he's doing. He is the God of Naruto after all  :wot:

Edited by obsidianblues, 20 October 2014 - 09:34 AM.

tumblr_n71ofgOGge1qenrnlo1_500.gif

"   "The moment of one’s confession, is the moment of another’s dumping" 
-Harima Kenji

#18 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:36 AM

Maybe because Hinata herself admitted that she was selfish to Naruto while confessing to him. Meanwhile, Sakura's confession in the LOI arc was done solely for Naruto AND only Naruto, so that she could protect him. She wasn't thinking about Sasuke at all during that time. And please, like people have said before, most of the individuals in this fandom treat Hinata like this goddess who can do no wrong, while Sakura is this "b*tch" who always hurts Naruto's feelings. And finally, maybe the confession in 693 wouldn't have happened in the first place if Naruto had finally manned up for once and told Sakura about his true feelings for her :glare:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#19 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:08 AM

One pretty much literally lives for only one person and thinks only about that one person whenever they are shown.

I'll let you figure out who it is I'm talking about.

#20 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:09 AM

ur interpretation to 693 is absolutely wrong

it actually agrees with Sai's interpretation

the reason is
She loves Sasuke unconditionally! It is FACT! I read ur whole post & that proved how superficial it was

about Sakura
1. She CARES for Naruto ...
Maybe doesn't love him to fullest but has feelings for him
2. Her attempt in 693 also added a statement which said "...everything will be like old days"

i dun think She was in relationship with Sasuke in old days
no YEARNING can be found here

Moreover, Sakura must be suffering a MASSIVE NENTAL BREAKDOWN when she wakes up.....So imo Sakura NEEDS Naruto more than anybody else may need him as the only person who can uplift her is Naruto

Well it does seems like she loves Sasuke unconditionally. Sakura was about to be killed by Sasuke, then she was also called useless and demeaned by Sasuke but still the only way Sakura found out of stopping Sasuke was to confess to him with Naruto right there. If she had even a bit of romantic feelings for Naruto and she knows Naruto has feelings for her she wouldn't have confessed in front of him at least. Her words were as transparent as Air i.e. "I LOVE YOU". I don't think Sakura is so stupid that she can't find any other words to convince Sasuke to stop. And as far as the old days thing goes it was in additiong to I LOVE YOU. Why couldn't it be just the old days statement? Because she wanted a last shot at Sasuke to see if he loves her.

Above one was my interpretation and until and unless she says otherwise I don't think I will just consider Kakashi's words as the will of Sakura.

Maybe because Hinata herself admitted that she was selfish to Naruto while confessing to him. Meanwhile, Sakura's confession in the LOI arc was done solely for Naruto AND only Naruto, so that she could protect him. She wasn't thinking about Sasuke at all during that time. And please, like people have said before, most of the individuals in this fandom treat Hinata like this goddess who can do no wrong, while Sakura is this "b*tch" who always hurts Naruto's feelings. And finally, maybe the confession in 693 wouldn't have happened in the first place if Naruto had finally manned up for once and told Sakura about his true feelings for her :glare:

^THIS

This is the kind of people I have created this topic for. You guys just put Sakura above anyone, including Naruto. You guys are saying naruto should have manned up and confessed, but how the hell could he???? :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Naruto knows Sakura loves Sasuke, he has noot been given any proof that Sakura has started to love him romantically. For all he knows is she have accepted him as very good friend. Didn't you read this example "You have a very good friend and love that friend of opposite gender who you know have had feelings for someone else in the past and highly possibly still harbours feelings for them. Just as you are starting to think that MAYBE I should tell her how I feel, she/he confesses right in front of you to that other person. Will you still confess?"

Atleast I can never do it. I don't know maybe many deperate or over confident males can might do it, but not atleast 75% of males will be able to confess under such conditions.

Confessing to someone in itself is quite a difficult task, and to top it of you want him to confess when he knows that she loves Sasuke and have seen her cry huge tears during the POAL and when Sasuke was in the hospital. Noone can easily forget such things no matter how much happy go lucky they show themselves.

Not only this now she has done the confession in 693 people still want him to confess. :wha: We all saw back in part 1 that Naruto always hid his feelings whenever he saw Sakura get close to Sasuke and that's what he did in chapter 693. When Sakura confessed he remained quite because who is he to come between her romantic feelings. He cannot forcefully make her love him.

Love cannot only be expressed through words, it can be very nicely be expressed through actions and Naruto has done that beautifully over the time. His POAL, always encouraging Sakura etc. If Sakura didn't fall in love with him then what more can he do. Go and beg her to love him?

I don't know if Sakura faked that confession or not but it did damage the credibility of NS BIG time. IF this would have happened around the 500 mark just like chapter 540, it could have been overseen because their would have been time for clarifications, but now when their are 3 chapters left and no time for clarification, it is clear that Sakura still loves Sasuke, and if NS happens, it will happen because Sasuke rejected her.

You guys support Sakura blindly that you start disrespecting Naruto. All you see is Sakura can be happy with Naruto and not Sasuke, but after what Sakura did in 693, how the hell can Naruto believe that Sakura can love him romantically more than she loves Sasuke? 

Please guys try to think how Naruto confessing just after Sakura's confession to Sasuke will reflect upon him. I don't think it will show him in a respectful manner in any way.

Edited by lord287, 20 October 2014 - 10:10 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users