• This topic is locked This topic is locked
907 replies to this topic

#881 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

I can't believe that we are having a discussion about that stupid theory , Wow! I guess its that boring :sweatdrop: . See this is what happens when we get no chapter so kitten you a**holes for delaying the manga with your laws and what not   :glare: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 28 August 2014 - 12:19 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#882 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:32 AM

well, talking about chapter 689... have you guys seen this? http://raypazza.tumb...ythology-is-the

The hell am I looking at?

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#883 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:44 AM

Eh, it's better than not being able to view the manga online at all.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#884 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:59 AM

did you guys know that sakuya is sisters with the rock princess that had longevity, and they compare her to karin because apparently ninigi had a choice of choosing either sakuya or the rock princess (which would've granted him longevity) but he chose sakuya instead cause she was prettier than her, and the rock princess was ugly? and apparently the longevity reminds them of karin coming from the uzumaki clan?

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#885 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

did you guys know that sakuya is sisters with the rock princess that had longevity, and they compare her to karin because apparently ninigi had a choice of choosing either sakuya or the rock princess (which would've granted him longevity) but he chose sakuya instead cause she was prettier than her, and the rock princess was ugly? and apparently the longevity reminds them of karin coming from the uzumaki clan?

WTF   :twitch:  So let me get this straight  First they said that the sister was Tsunade then Ino and now its Karin ?   :wacko: Who's next Kaguya  :facepalm: . Btw for the last time their theory doesn't make any sense explanations above that's not how a theory works and especially this one which doesn't fit with the SS "relationship" not to mention that going by this folktale it ends tragic.

EDIT : Iwa Naga the sister is known as the "Rock Princes" associated with enduring and long lasting in therms of lives , So Hinata fell on a Rock actually she kissed it  so that means the sister is Hinata   :roll: expect this coming form SS next  :zaru: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 28 August 2014 - 01:27 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#886 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:24 AM

I'll just say this, plain and simple:

Karin or no one. That is all. End of story. Now. Leave. Us. Alone.

#887 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

I'll just say this, plain and simple:

Karin or no one. That is all. End of story. Now. Leave. Us. Alone.

What do you mean Karin ? She's a b*tch OMG its obviously Sakura you just hating on the most Awesome True Love that has ever existed which is SS  Tg93_PTs.gif .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 28 August 2014 - 01:30 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

#888 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:42 AM

What do you mean Karin ? She's a b*tch OMG its obviously Sakura you just hating on the most Awesome True Love that has ever existed which is SS  Tg93_PTs.gif .

I guess. If America truly goes that way, I want to move.

#889 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:46 AM

Wow no chapter today

#890 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:28 AM

Wow no chapter today

We got it  :yes:

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#891 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:38 AM

We got it  :yes:

Say what!?

#892 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:41 AM

Say what!?

I mean, you posted about it in three different threads. We got you're surprised and mad about it and stuff, we also are. Welcome to the club. 

#893 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:00 AM

I mean, you posted about it in three different threads. We got you're surprised and mad about it and stuff, we also are. Welcome to the club. 

What club? :huh:

#894 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:14 AM

What club? :huh:

Fight club, do you want a soap?

#895 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

HAHAHAHA OMG LOL

#896 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:16 AM

Why yes of course!

#897 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:25 AM

WTF   :twitch:  So let me get this straight  First they said that the sister was Tsunade then Ino and now its Karin ?   :wacko: Who's next Kaguya  :facepalm: . Btw for the last time their theory doesn't make any sense explanations above that's not how a theory works and especially this one which doesn't fit with the SS "relationship" not to mention that going by this folktale it ends tragic.

EDIT : Iwa Naga the sister is known as the "Rock Princes" associated with enduring and long lasting in therms of lives , So Hinata fell on a Rock actually she kissed it  so that means the sister is Hinata   :roll: expect this coming form SS next  :zaru: .

Yeah and I forgot to mention because Karin's favorite phrase is “A woman’s desire can pass even through rock” they think this is a dead giveaway that shes the "rock princess" in the folklore -_- they would do anything to prove their desperate failed sunken blown up destroyed ship

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#898 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:28 AM

I might have missed it, but do we have any guesstimations on when the chapter will come out? I've seen Monday thrown around elsewhere. 

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#899 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:35 AM

I've seen Monday, I've Seen Fridays heck i'd be happy as long as it goes out without any more dramas.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#900 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

Welp at least we get to see the new episode for the anime come out tomorrow.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto chapters, team 7, chapter 689, 689

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users