• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:36 AM

For the record.

If Sasuke goes bad with the strong eye power, which btw reflects the Toad Sage's prediction (uh oh...), then you all know who you should blame.

Hagoromoo

Never trust a guy who's followed multiple paths of life out of pure psychopathy 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#44 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Didn't somebody call this?

I think that was me. But then again, I'm sure many other people predicted it too.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#45 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

What's the possibility of Sakura getting rinnegan/Sharingan ? xD

Aliens taking over our world has a higher probability.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#46 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:37 AM

Inb4 sakura getting stab by madara.

are you trolling now with that

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#47 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:42 AM

Inb4 sakura getting stab by madara.

Naruto becoming seinen has a higher probability.

I think that was me. But then again, I'm sure many other people predicted it too.

Me, i said Sasuke would get rinnegan since chapter 3.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 16 April 2014 - 06:43 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:42 AM

Aliens taking over our world has a higher probability.

Sounds like another manga that threw me off with Aliens connecting with the theme...

#49 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

and i'm just here thinking about poor minato decapitated but still alive head xD

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#50 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:48 AM

Naruto becoming seinen has a higher probability.Me, i said Sasuke would get rinnegan since chapter 3.

Wow, your predicting abilities are on a whole new level! I don't think I even know about the rinnegan at that time.

#51 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:49 AM

Naruto becoming seinen has a higher probability.

Me, i said Sasuke would get rinnegan since chapter 3.

So you predicted Sasuke would get the Rinnegan before Dojutsu were even revealed? If so please give me next week's winning lottery number please.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#52 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

and i'm just here thinking about poor minato decapitated but still alive head xD

You do that... I'm still waiting for Bee

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#53 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:02 AM

Woaah, I recall that people wanted to see Obito/Sakura interaction because of the whole Rin connection. Seriously, they look so much alike it'd be nice if he at least gives SOME direct mention about her, since Rin was such a big part of his life and character (derailment) and here is her expy, standing before him. If just a little nod to their similarities, because parallels, which we've seen over and over with Naruto and Sasuke lately, are certainly present in the manga, it's more rewarding for me when a connection is directly made. For instance, when Kakashi or Jiraiya think about the Fourth and Naruto. When Nagato or Obito show indication that they identify with Naruto. When some... great ancestor exposits that Naruto and Sasuke are literal brothers, those aren't up to speculation and are confirmed 'parallels' in the universe. It's what /the characters/ think and feel, which can sometimes work better as evidence...

...though that being said, sometimes it's still a really lazy way of making a point: (see, this whole Sasuke being a great friend nonsense. Sakura disagrees with Naruto there). 

So what I'm hoping for the Obito and Sakura dialogue is either something vaguely related to Rin, information to pass along to Sakura to aide in taking down Madara (say for instance something to do with the tree), or even a warning about Sasuke...? He did have interaction with him as Tobi, and may warn her about him. I dunno, whatever it is I'm really looking forward to it next chapter because honestly I don't care that much about NaruSasu vs Madara team up.

Also, nice to see Gaara! NOW THAT'S A GREAT FRIEND.

#54 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:03 AM

@soraandven
Nope, just my usual prediction and I'm not good at trolling.

@darkrest
What are you talking about, naruto is a shonen ai manga >.< lol

@ns4life3g
Do you mean assassination classroom?

Well I think sasuke and naruto still not mastering their power yet. It can happen in this arc or in the next arc.
I don't think sakura will join the fight(on the same ground with naruto&sasuke), I think she will heal gai.
What is obito request? Why kakashi seem concern about obito?

#55 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

The Sakura fan in me desperately wants Obito to ask Sakura something non-healing/non-pairing related. We have enough of that already. Obito asking Sakura to transplant his eye on somebody else is my guess.

God help me if Obito starts asking Sakura, what would she do and feel if Naruto became like Obito? And he starts feeling relieved with hearing Sakura's positive answer because Rin would have probably felt the same.

#56 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:09 AM

James sure isn't gonna like Sasuke's new power-up, but at least it's only a one eye Rinnegan. So it's two against one but basically the same powers

1z2h9bd.jpg

Actually I am not even mad at all because Naruto got the first strike, looks even more badass than Sasuke, and his power feels more awesome. Sasuke gets what? One eyed Rinnegan meanwhile Naruto has the power of all tailed beast plus the power of Madara minus the Rinnegan. Did I mention Naruto looks badass?

I am also interested in what Sakura and Obito have to say. I wonder if this is where we get a Rin parallel....maybe not. A man can dream.

I do have to wonder if Naruto's power is based on will. Is called the "Will of Fire" after all and maybe whatever he wills to happen, he can create. It is just a theory and to some it might sound stupid, but it would explain why he is able to master it so quickly. Plus, maybe the knowledge of Ashura was passed down as well. In fact, perhaps that is exactly it. The knowledge of the power was passed along with it....even if Naruto doesn't fully understand. Sort of like "I don't know why, but I feel like I have done this before even though this is the first time doing it."

This chapter was amazing and I approve of it. I guess I should be mad that Sasuke got another free power-up, but by this time I am just used to it. I still think Sasuke is a pathetic character who is just a slave to the plot and whatever it needs him to be or do.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 April 2014 - 07:13 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#57 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:15 AM

Instead of hoping for a ten thousandth parallel to be established, let's actually pray that the ObiSaku interaction is actually something battle related. My fatass is full with all these ridiculous parallels.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#58 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:22 AM

Besides some heartfelt conversation relating to Naruto, Obito's past actions, or Rin, the motive could be to have Sakura execute Obito there in the pocket dimension, have the Rinnegan be destroyed, and the other Mangekyou removed for Kakashi so he doesn't lose usability of his old friend's birthday present. It does present the issue of how Sakura is supposed to return with the eye in tow since it needs to be used for teleportation by the user. 

Considering Black Zetsu's physical connection with the host body, he might have been weakened as well after Kurama was transferred. Killing Obito, here and now, would not only prevent a moral conundrum with him surviving to reap the consequences of his actions, but it also removes one of the few allies that Madara has left. It's a win-win scenario for Naruto's group. In a way it would strip Sakura of what innocence she has left but it wouldn't come as too big of a surprise if it were to come true. As an alternative, Obito could die from chakra deprivation after teleporting Sakura back. 

Edited by Atheck, 16 April 2014 - 07:23 AM.

#59 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:22 AM

Haaaaa the Haruno symbol on Naruto's belly... Oh you Kishi!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#60 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:23 AM

@Rocci

No, not that one.

Anyway, I feel like there's going to be more to unfold as this is the 6th chapter of the volume. Now, the voice is heard, so this only brings an extra room of something more bound to happen down the line of defeating Madara. Madara is power-hungry, so he easily took the bait of getting the tree/Juubi back from a voice. So in other words, I expect, "Oh kitten, did we just do that?" moment from Naruto and Sasuke. Time will tell and seeing how Gaara tell him pretty much a final word before ending it all, well seems like we are done with him.

Sakura and Obito is something to wonder. I mean Obito wants to ask Sakura one last thing under him being the enemy. Well, people wonders why Sakura once again, so here we go again.

Side note: oddly enough, if what I think does happen, I feel like my headcannon could come true and I think it will pleases all. But anyway, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Just wait. 2 chapters I'll give in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users