20 replies to this topic

#1 Kakashi001234

Kakashi001234

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:I love Anime&!(^-^)/

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

I think he's gonna extend the manga for maybe another year or something about the new movie.What do you guys think?

#2 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:10 PM

I just want it to end already.

#3 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

I don't want the manga to just end, without Kishi providing a good conclusion to NS and hopefully more Sakura moments. I just worry if the manga ends too soon, he will rush it all and make everything seem half assed.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#4 WorldSoCold

WorldSoCold

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

I really dont want the manga to end now ): i will be very sad when the end comes :/ theres a lot of things that he need to make a conclusion

#5 Kakashi001234

Kakashi001234

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:I love Anime&!(^-^)/

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

Tbh im gonna cry when it comes 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。 we roughly have 25 chapters left and Naruto vs Sasuke battle is gonna take at least 6-10chaps. The Narusaku spirits will live on forever T^T

#6 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

It's about the movie.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:47 PM

Naruto will take one or two year.

#8 WorldSoCold

WorldSoCold

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

It's about the movie.

i dont know what you guys are talking about anymore

#9 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:12 AM

i dont know what you guys are talking about anymore

The announcement is going to be about the next upcoming Naruto movie that Kishi will personally be involved in. 

eh10ut.jpg

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

I hope the movie Naruto and Sakura kiss. Who knows maybe by the time the movie is release the manga might be over with NS been canon. Oh well a guy can dream.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:16 AM

I hope the movie Naruto and Sakura kiss. Who knows maybe by the time the movie is release the manga might be over with NS been canon. Oh well a guy can dream.

Oh, wishful thinking~

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#12 WorldSoCold

WorldSoCold

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:07 AM

The announcement is going to be about the next upcoming Naruto movie that Kishi will personally be involved in. 

English caught me @-@, i got confused on this topic

Edited by WorldSoCold, 21 July 2014 - 06:11 AM.

#13 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:13 AM

It worked for InuYasha. 

Hopefully Kishi will do something and give some NS moments that stand out (he does love NS after all) RTN and the Blood prison novel had alot of NS moments in it

Edited by Pepsi, 21 July 2014 - 06:14 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#14 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

I think the most important question to ask is this: Is the announcement significant for Kishi's manga or Pierrot's anime?

Another movie added to the long list of assignments that the studio has made to expand the Naruto universe (in non canonical ways) and generate more profit sounds absolutely trivial to me. It has no bearing on the source material or when its plot will finally reach the end of the journey.  

If it's big, then I want it to pertain to Kishi, to come from Kishi himself. That way we know it's pivotal to the actual story that he wrote. Otherwise... Well there's still the colour spread to look forward too.

#15 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:13 PM

Yes. Kishi needs to finish on sakura/narusaku development before he ended it.
2ivn2tv.jpg

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

He can always pull a DBZ abridged Kai to get to the end.

#17 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:19 PM

It's either going to be about the next movie, I'm 90% sure that will be the announcement. Or the state of the manga. That the story will end in 2-3 years or that he'll extend the story by a couple of good years.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#18 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

I think the most important question to ask is this: Is the announcement significant for Kishi's manga or Pierrot's anime?

Another movie added to the long list of assignments that the studio has made to expand the Naruto universe (in non canonical ways) and generate more profit sounds absolutely trivial to me. It has no bearing on the source material or when its plot will finally reach the end of the journey.  

If it's big, then I want it to pertain to Kishi, to come from Kishi himself. That way we know it's pivotal to the actual story that he wrote. Otherwise... Well there's still the colour spread to look forward too.

It is being made by Kishi hence the sort of hype for it

It's either going to be about the next movie, I'm 90% sure that will be the announcement. Or the state of the manga. That the story will end in 2-3 years or that he'll extend the story by a couple of good years.

Gotta wonder what its gotta be about, since they kept it hush hush for so long and not explaining a single detail about it until the last 8 weeks before its release must be something big.

Edited by Pepsi, 21 July 2014 - 09:21 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#19 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

It is being made by Kishi hence the sort of hype for it

There were also a few colour spreads and a whole spin-off chapter pertaining to Road to Ninja that were created by Kishi. I doubt very many people believe them to be of importance to the manga, unless we're talking strictly in terms of artistic portrayel and characterisation.

#20 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:51 PM

Gotta wonder what its gotta be about, since they kept it hush hush for so long and not explaining a single detail about it until the last 8 weeks before its release must be something big.

It has to about the new movie. Like I said I'm 90% sure of it. So far we got no news of a new movie coming out and now he get an announcement that next week (well this week now), we are going to get an announcement about something.

So there are only two explanations either a new movie or the state of the manga.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users