#161 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:33 PM

Yes thatmuch i think i can do as a student. Haha. Hey so anything special for the puja?

Eh? Which puja? o_O Do you mean that 'Bhagwan ka pooja'? o_O I am sorry but I didn't really understand your question :sweatdrop:

P.S - Don't hesitate to contact me regarding the difficulties in Physics and Maths :D

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#162 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:08 AM

Eh? Which puja? o_O Do you mean that 'Bhagwan ka pooja'? o_O I am sorry but I didn't really understand your question :sweatdrop:

P.S - Don't hesitate to contact me regarding the difficulties in Physics and Maths :D

are yaar its durga puja bhai. Durga mata to tumhare upar bahat gushha hongi. U forgot about durga puja??

And ok here is a problem.
The electric field due to an electric diploe at a distance r from its center in axial posn is E . If the dipole is rotated through 90 degrees about perpendicular axis the magnitude of the electric field at the same point will be??
A) E B) E/2 C)E/4 D)2E

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#163 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:43 AM

are yaar its durga puja bhai. Durga mata to tumhare upar bahat gushha hongi. U forgot about durga puja??

And ok here is a problem.
The electric field due to an electric diploe at a distance r from its center in axial posn is E . If the dipole is rotated through 90 degrees about perpendicular axis the magnitude of the electric field at the same point will be??
A) E B) E/2 C)E/4 D)2E

Samjha karo bhai, Engineering he XD. No festivals for us XD. But we surely will have some cultural event in my university.

Regarding the problem though, can you fetch me some time? I am in my college right now and I've got some couple of lectures to attend. I'll get back to you on this one, immediately, as soon as I am done attending my lectures. Sorry for the delay man!

#164 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:18 AM

No worries bro. I do have the luxury of time for.... what!!!! =O only 10 mins thats no fair. Ahhhhhh :X

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#165 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:22 AM

I really am exited and sad . CuZ this year as every year we get 10 days holiday for a frstival for goddess DURGA ma. But this year as there r too much study pressre i wont be able to enjoy it damn it alll. And again my exams are getting 1.5 step closer every second . And i am about to break. XD . Lets hope that atleast i can have some fun.

Ps: whyy god whyy6yyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#166 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:40 PM

Regarding the problem though...I am not sure about the answer but either the answer is E/2 or 2E.

#167 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

Regarding the problem though...I am not sure about the answer but either the answer is E/2 or 2E.

i have same confusion. Answers given is 2E. I just need explanation

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#168 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:54 PM

i have same confusion. Answers given is 2E. I just need explanation

Uhhmm....I can't remember the right formula and probably...you know the formula better than me currently. I'll explain to you how it works. First when it is in axial position, the rod is placed in vertical position and therefore, theta = 90 degrees or pi/2 radians. Now....according to the second condition, it is moved perpendicular to its perpendicular axis which means that it is rotated through 90 degrees through the axis which is perpendicular to its surface. Now, in the previous condition, the theta itself was 90 degrees and it is all the more rotated by more 90 degrees. So, either ways...if you take into consideration the angles in second case...it is 180 degrees. Substitute these values in the formula and probably...you'd get an answer.

#169 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:10 PM

Uhhmm....I can't remember the right formula and probably...you know the formula better than me currently. I'll explain to you how it works. First when it is in axial position, the rod is placed in vertical position and therefore, theta = 90 degrees or pi/2 radians. Now....according to the second condition, it is moved perpendicular to its perpendicular axis which means that it is rotated through 90 degrees through the axis which is perpendicular to its surface. Now, in the previous condition, the theta itself was 90 degrees and it is all the more rotated by more 90 degrees. So, either ways...if you take into consideration the angles in second case...it is 180 degrees. Substitute these values in the formula and probably...you'd get an answer.

hum so it would be E-(-E) = 2E. Hummm yes that can a heck of an explanation. How ever
What this will be; " variable plate capacitor connected to electroscope in series . The reading of the electro will decrease by?
1) increasing area of overlap of plates
2)decrease in distance betwn plates
3)placing paraffin in betwn them
4)decreasing battery potential?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#170 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

hum so it would be E-(-E) = 2E. Hummm yes that can a heck of an explanation. How ever
What this will be; " variable plate capacitor connected to electroscope in series . The reading of the electro will decrease by?
1) increasing area of overlap of plates
2)decrease in distance betwn plates
3)placing paraffin in betwn them
4)decreasing battery potential?

This is easy man! An electroscope detects charges, right? Since charge is related to potential, an electrocope os often called as a crude voltmeter. Since it shows deflection on heavy charges, we have to use it in the presence of high voltages, static electricity etc.

Anyways, keep this relation Q=CV in mind. Since you have to decrease the electroscope reading, you have to decrease the charge or the capacitance or the voltage. In 1st two cases, the amount of charge and capacitance increases respectively and 3rd is strict NO since it multplies the capacitance of the whole capacitor by the dielectric value of Parafin! So logically...decrease the voltage...decrease the charge! Your answer is option D! Am I right?

#171 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

This is easy man! An electroscope detects charges, right? Since charge is related to potential, an electrocope os often called as a crude voltmeter. Since it shows deflection on heavy charges, we have to use it in the presence of high voltages, static electricity etc.

Anyways, keep this relation Q=CV in mind. Since you have to decrease the electroscope reading, you have to decrease the charge or the capacitance or the voltage. In 1st two cases, the amount of charge and capacitance increases respectively and 3rd is strict NO since it multplies the capacitance of the whole capacitor by the dielectric value of Parafin! So logically...decrease the voltage...decrease the o charge! Your answer is option D! Am I right?

yes u r right.. ok the rest i ll pm u. Now i ll update my blog.

Its been 3 days that i ve not talked to my best friend and the girl i liked. Damn i feel nuts. I think i ll have to let her go. But u know what its my first time so kinda getting way too hard than i expected
Anyhow do u think i should confirm with her if she likes me or not?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#172 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:20 AM

Sure! Anytime ^_^

Its often very hard especially when its the first time. Just let things go....While its good to confirm things, in here, you'd be in a fix if she didn't like you at all. Think some more before taking a decision. And whatever she says, don't get down on yourself...just let go and concentrate on what's important and that's your career. It will be tough but you have to.

#173 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:47 PM

Yes i think u r right . So this is it . Its saturday. Tomorrow morning we have a test. I am gonna aske her out clearly after the test. I dont wanna disturbe her before test so i ll ask her after test. Wish me luck .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#174 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:34 AM

All the very best :D

#175 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:11 AM

U know what i am the unluckiest boy in the world :'(
I told her to stay but and she stayed but due to some urgent call her father was there so she had to go right away . Ahhhhhhhhhh why the f did that happen !!!!!! ?????? Ohhh damn it alll to the core. Damn i was mentally so prepared. Oh well looks like i ll have to wait a bit more

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#176 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:45 AM

U know what i am the unluckiest boy in the world :'(
I told her to stay but and she stayed but due to some urgent call her father was there so she had to go right away . Ahhhhhhhhhh why the f did that happen !!!!!! ?????? Ohhh damn it alll to the core. Damn i was mentally so prepared. Oh well looks like i ll have to wait a bit more

Lol her Dad won't be there everytime XD. Have patience XD. Wait for the opportune moment. Things happen when they are meant to happen. They happen(good or bad) when the time is right :) especially in things like this. If it isn't supposed to happen, it won't and besides....be positive and have patience and most importantly believe in it. If you have patience and belief strong enough....it'll happen, believe me! #Experience. Just have patience and have faith in that strong belief of yours :). It will happen....for sure.

#177 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:42 AM

Lol her Dad won't be there everytime XD. Have patience XD. Wait for the opportune moment. Things happen when they are meant to happen. They happen(good or bad) when the time is right :) especially in things like this. If it isn't supposed to happen, it won't and besides....be positive and have patience and most importantly believe in it. If you have patience and belief strong enough....it'll happen, believe me! #Experience. Just have patience and have faith in that strong belief of yours :). It will happen....for sure.

i havent given up . I am not giving up easily. But it is really furstrating. . Every time i try to tell her i get interupted again and again and again . I couldnt say her yesterday. Luckly i got another chance today but the friend i was speaking of he inturupted. Now we have 10 days holiday and she is visiting her grandma so cany even see her for rest of the days. I am just soo damn angry right now ohhhhh noo. God why do this every time!!!! I mean come on nooneelse is having that much problems . Ohhh man i am just SO FAMN MAD AT THAT JERK. JERK JERK. AHHHHHHHHHHH

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#178 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:59 AM

i havent given up . I am not giving up easily. But it is really furstrating. . Every time i try to tell her i get interupted again and again and again . I couldnt say her yesterday. Luckly i got another chance today but the friend i was speaking of he inturupted. Now we have 10 days holiday and she is visiting her grandma so cany even see her for rest of the days. I am just soo damn angry right now ohhhhh noo. God why do this every time!!!! I mean come on nooneelse is having that much problems . Ohhh man i am just SO FAMN MAD AT THAT JERK. JERK JERK. AHHHHHHHHHHH

Maybe...it just means that it was not the right time and asking her that time, you'd have screwed up? Try to figure what does this pattern indicates. I cannot help you in here for you know your situation a lot better than me and in the end...it is you who is going to confess, not me. I can show you the path, but whether to walk on it or not, is your decision and if you decide to...its your job to walk on that...I showed you one of the many possible ways. Now whether to walk on it or not...is your decision and job

#179 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:55 AM

Maybe...it just means that it was not the right time and asking her that time, you'd have screwed up? Try to figure what does this pattern indicates. I cannot help you in here for you know your situation a lot better than me and in the end...it is you who is going to confess, not me. I can show you the path, but whether to walk on it or not, is your decision and if you decide to...its your job to walk on that...I showed you one of the many possible ways. Now whether to walk on it or not...is your decision and job

humm what pattern exactly u are talking about?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#180 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:00 AM

humm what pattern exactly u are talking about?

That's what I told you to figure out....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users