• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#52581 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 27 November 2020 - 03:27 PM

it's clear he doesn't love Hinata at all. That entire movie was kitten, him rescuing Hinata, of course he would do that, he's a hero at heart.  But to downright go and marry her out of guilt is something he wouldn't do.  Honestly don't know how anyone could ever say Naruto's love for Sakura-Chan is shallow. He didn't have to go around declaring he loves her every minute because his actions did the talking for him. So much that even Sai was able to see it.  Besides, Naruto was the type to be alone if it came down to it(which it would not.)To him, it's Sakura-Chan or no one. He would just do what Jiraiya did and keep showing Sakura-Chan his love everyday until she eventually and inevitably looked his way. And she eventually would have looked his way a lot sooner than later. Though I already know, that unlike Jiraiya, Naruto would have succeeded in getting her a lot sooner.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 27 November 2020 - 03:34 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52582 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 04:04 PM

Even Junko says at some point in the interviews for the last that she imagined Naruto would be going to travel around the world, like Jiraiya.

Which is a mini shade at the whole Hinata thing.

Because indeed, if it were be for Sakura to remain with Sasuke (althought that is contrieved as hell), it would've been in character for him to just travel the world since ya know, there's a lot out there.

OR Sakura Hokage and him and Sasuke travel the world to truly change the system.

They have Sakura in Konoha as Hokage, Naruto does the light work as her representative, while Sasuke deals with the darkest aspects of this.

And then bam, the perfect balance, all Team 7 works for a better world.

While Hinata and Neji work for a better clan.

And then bam, no shipping involved, all happy endings imo.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52583 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 27 November 2020 - 04:24 PM

Even Junko says at some point in the interviews for the last that she imagined Naruto would be going to travel around the world, like Jiraiya.

Because indeed, if it were be for Sakura to remain with Sasuke (althought that is contrieved as hell), it would've been in character for him to just travel the world since ya know, there's a lot out there.

OR Sakura Hokage and him and Sasuke travel the world to truly change the system.

They have Sakura in Konoha as Hokage, Naruto does the light work as her representative, while Sasuke deals with the darkest aspects of this.

no matter how it is set up, Naruto and Sakura-Chan will always end up together eventually. If hes her assistant, that gives him even more leeway to really get into her heart. If she travels the world, Narutos tagging along and bam, he gets in her heart, and she falls for him. No matter the circumstance, Naruto is getting the key to her heart. Because a in character Naruto, the one that loves her will subtly, slowly but surely get her to fall for him. Its inevitable, no matter the set up. 😁

My Narutoverse aint perfect unless Naruto and Sakura-Chan is together, married with kids for life. They got to be together in my Narutoverse😁😁😁

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 27 November 2020 - 04:32 PM.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#52584 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 05:50 PM

I wouldn't have minded an open ending like that where Naruto and Sakura aren't together. IF it would've been made in a nice, intelligent manner, well thought out, not this half assessed excuse of The Last...

#52585 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 06:52 PM

I wouldn't have minded an open ending like that where Naruto and Sakura aren't together. IF it would've been made in a nice, intelligent manner, well thought out, not this half assessed excuse of The Last...

the only way I would have took an open ending is if they ended up together in the Epilogue. I like to see dreams be achieved. From what I see, Its embedded in their characters to fall in love with each other and be together lol. That is one of the reasons why NH and SS is so ass. Because NS is the embodiment of soulmates and being meant to be together, while NH and SS is a textbook definition of being with the wrong person on both ends.

#52586 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 09:50 PM

I have to disagree with this idea. An open ending would only served to satisfy the crazy ass Hinata/SS fans, that's it. It would be the equivalent of 'I don't want to take sides', yet the manga clearly chose a side when it was structured for Naruto and Sakura to be the chosen pairing out of the love triangle. Naruto always had a heavy romance plot engraved in its series from the very beginning. One that was introduced by the protagonist no less and operated within the main characters circle (Team 7). It would have been illogical and downright neglectful to not tie up such an emotionally charged plot line, especially since the one spearheading it was Naruto himself. Isn't it funny that the protagonist's goals (and yes, no matter how they try to erase it, Naruto wanted to hopefully earn Sakura's affection) were pushed to the side? For a secondary character who doesn't appear often in the manga. It's actually really saddening.

I agree with this all day. I could never accept an open ending from any series, especially Naruto of all things where it was established that Naruto himself, the main character of the series has dreams and Sakura-Chan is one of them, the biggest one on top of that.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 27 November 2020 - 10:02 PM.

#52587 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 09:55 PM

SP continues to f*** up everything they touch. I was also disappointed with how they handled Tokyo Ghoul too, it was a mess. If you say it's good then I'll give the manga a chance.

Well I won't lie, it is a typical Shonen series so nothing you haven't seen before. In fact the beginning gives a lot of early Naruto vibes (and other WSJ series on top of that). But if you stick with it I guarantee that it gets exciting. lol I also LOVE My Hero Academia so if you like superheroes then that is also something I recommend.

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 November 2020 - 09:56 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52588 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 10:15 PM

I have to disagree with this idea. An open ending would only served to satisfy the crazy ass Hinata/SS fans, that's it. It would be the equivalent of 'I don't want to take sides', yet the manga clearly chose a side when it was structured for Naruto and Sakura to be the chosen pairing out of the love triangle. Naruto always had a heavy romance plot engraved in its series from the very beginning. One that was introduced by the protagonist no less and operated within the main characters circle (Team 7). It would have been illogical and downright neglectful to not tie up such an emotionally charged plot line, especially since the one spearheading it was Naruto himself. Isn't it funny that the protagonist's goals (and yes, no matter how they try to erase it, Naruto wanted to hopefully earn Sakura's affection) were pushed to the side? For a secondary character who doesn't appear often in the manga. It's actually really saddening.

I totally see what you mean, and in terms of manga structure I THOROUGHLY agree with you.

I was referring in the case of being forced to take an action that goes against the previously planned. At least make it in a way that's somewhat believable.

Because yes, in life you don't get what you want sometimes. That is a life situation that you get through. And it's okay.

But do the story in this context, show why not? Show what led to this result? 

They could've easily turned to a more adult-dramatic situation. While still acknowledging NaruSaku but not having them canon, know what I mean?

Because in life things like these can happen. That's what I meant with made in a logical intriguing and intelligent way.

But I do agree with you, that would've been hard given the mechanics and themes the story had.

#52589 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 10:32 PM

I totally see what you mean, and in terms of manga structure I THOROUGHLY agree with you.

I was referring in the case of being forced to take an action that goes against the previously planned. At least make it in a way that's somewhat believable.

Because yes, in life you don't get what you want sometimes. That is a life situation that you get through. And it's okay.

But do the story in this context, show why not? Show what led to this result? 

They could've easily turned to a more adult-dramatic situation. While still acknowledging NaruSaku but not having them canon, know what I mean?

Because in life things like these can happen. That's what I meant with made in a logical intriguing and intelligent way.

But I do agree with you, that would've been hard given the mechanics and themes the story had.

this is a story about a guy who through hard work and never giving up, could achieve the impossible. That was the theme of Naruto, that was what his whole nindo was about. That no matter how slim chances are, as long as you work hard and never give up, eventually, things will go your way. This is one of many reasons why him getting with Sakura-Chan is a must in my eyes.

Personally, in real life, I believe in this very thing as well. Nothing is impossible if you never give up on it.

If you're talking about in life, as in Kishimoto not getting what he wants, then he's a punk ass kitten with zero bones in his back. If you give him a pat on the shoulder, his whole torso would fly backwards to the heel of his shoes. Maybe if he tried standing up for his own motto, and being stubborn like a certain character he modeled after himself(Naruto) then he wouldn't have to fight so hard to get back in our good graces.

#52590 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:31 AM

I have a question. If SP are well known for being so damn god awful why do people let them do anime of their manga?

Why hasnt their studio been shut down already I mean it is clear that they cannot do kitten right and they play favourites.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 28 November 2020 - 01:32 AM.

#52591 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:38 AM

Well that explains this forneverworld video to me https://youtu.be/HQq_11HSAdE

So what's this thing with fornever

#52592 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:45 AM

About How Kishi is the writer for Boruto now, because the original writer for the manga was fired

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 November 2020 - 08:24 PM.

#52593 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 02:59 AM

Though I already know, that unlike Jiraiya, Naruto would have succeeded in getting her a lot sooner.

Well, Jiraiya did succed, he just didn't live long enought to make it happend :/

That is actually a pretty in-depth understanding of how character she played for years, was written in his core, he was in no way a great ruler or strategist, more of a Jiraiya type, vagabond who gets answer by alot of errors. I do think him becoming Hokaga was a culmination point to a story, like just declaring disbandment of Konoha and ninja system as militray structure, forming armies of adults, not kids to be raised to eventually die. Shortly after he'd leave his position of Hokage as not necessary and travel around world, that is actually something I can see.

On other part is I can't see any valid reason for Sasuke escaping story unharmed in any major way, it baffles me how a person who is a murdered not only by circumstances, but by choice too, a terrorist on top of that ended up in same way as literal "savior" who single handedly turned tides of war. What Sasuke lost? His arm? What he gained? Most powerful HAX eyes, wife and family? What is it different from Naruto? Number of kids? Thats no way to reward a person who strived for revenge despite having several chances to step away from hatred.

#52594 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 03:04 AM

Well, Jiraiya did succed, he just didn't live long enought to make it happend :/

I already know. What I meant was that unlike Jiraiya, Naruto would succeed in getting Sakura-Chan while he was much younger and he would be able to spend his entire like with her,  unlike Jiraiya who managed to get Tsunade to look his way when he was older and as he died.

#52595 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 03:46 AM

I said it before Kishi wants the old readers back; he needs to do something public saying that NaruHina as a couple is nothing but trash that he messed up or blame SP tell people that they made Sakura look bad.

That is one another thing I think Kishi will need to say or do is call out the Hinata and how bad they are as fans that they didn't care for Naruto or the story.

Please. I hope no one would buy that bs. 

Edited by Luna, 28 November 2020 - 03:46 AM.

#52596 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 03:50 AM

Honestly, the only person that TRULY loved Sakura was Lee. I wished him and Sakura actually had a romance and I feel she would have been better off. NS would be amazing but Naruto had shallow feelings for Sakura so its moot.

#52597 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 04:03 AM

Honestly, the only person that TRULY loved Sakura was Lee. I wished him and Sakura actually had a romance and I feel she would have been better off. NS would be amazing but Naruto had shallow feelings for Sakura so its moot.

I could honestly see that happening, and it would have aguably made mor sense than NaruSaku to some degree. We saw that Sakura was actually very caring towards Lee after his fight with Gaara in part 1, which was always one of my more favorite parts of the series.

Is LeeSaku had happened, I wouldn't have had a problem with it. 

#52598 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 04:10 AM

The Last does not and never will count as canon to me. As far as I am concerned; Naruto is in love with Sakura-Chan, genuinely and unconditionally, and no amount of retcons can change that.

And in my opinion, Lees feelings for her isnt comparable to Narutos.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 28 November 2020 - 01:30 PM.

#52599 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 12:44 PM

NS would be amazing but Naruto had shallow feelings for Sakura so its moot.

Eh, if a 12 y.o. is already mautre enough to put feeling of other person before his own, I can't say that they are shallow.

On other hand hipocrasy of Kishimoto is ridiculous, saying that Naruto was only trying to get Sakura because of Sasuke, when the only reason Sakura went for Sasuke was because Ino had fallen for him first, so he was "cool guy" of their class.  :hoppingmad:

#52600 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:45 PM

Uhhh....shallow? What? Are you saying he liked her just for her looks or something? Or to one-up Sasuke? Or any other superficial reasons? This is disgustingly false. As per chapter 3, Naruto specifically states why he has feelings for Sakura. I suggest you re-read that specific chapter as it lays out the structure for a lot of key plot lines.

Oh I think that what she meant was if NaruSaku was gonna be demolished as the last portrayed it, LeeSaku would have been the better alternative to SasuSaku. I think. But I will let Luna speak for herself, all things considered. 

Obviously the story buildup stated outright that Naruto's feelings for Sakura are NOT shallow, it is a very tender and sweet love on his part and Sakura shows those signs too. BUT, the last wanted to completely decimate that relationship since Naruto's one true love HAS TO BE HINATA HYUGA, and if you don't want to disregard it as canon, then that is the canon explanation. Sure it is a kitten explanation, and no one with a brain or at least do not have "Hinata is the ultimate goddess" lens stuck to their eyes would buy it nor take satisfaction from it, but what's done is done, as I say again.

I, personally only bring up what is said in the movie to either criticize the logic of anyone that actually wholeheartedly believes that explanation or to tear down the BS that came after in the story (and both at once sometimes actually), like why are Naruto and Sakura "closer than family then, or why are their kids childhood friends. Because by that explanation, their friendship is not even real. Naruto doesn't need Sakura's affection anymore, platonic or otherwise, now that he has his TWU WUV, and Sakura knew Naruto only chased after her as a trophy, and led him on all those years because she only wanted her "man candy" Sasuke back, AND USED NARUTO'S SHALLOW FEELINGS FOR HER to ensure it. They should have nothing to do with each other at this point besides being part of Team 7 because they put on that "false act" of being friends and have genuine concern for each other without addressing the issue for the entire story, so I don't see any reason for them to be portrayed the best of friends on par with how close to they are to Sasuke. But again that is  "The Last" movie's words, not mine.

I am saying though is that if one REALLY WANTS to take that explanation at face value and as actual fact, (which I doubt anyone does unless they are a Hinata hierophant or plain indifferent to "shipping drama") THEN WHY SHOULD NARUTO'S TRUE LOVE FOR HINATA make any more sense or how is it actually a justified love then? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 December 2020 - 12:09 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users