• Please log in to reply
3333 replies to this topic

#261 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:45 PM

So, Sumire talked more in a single episode than Hinata in the entire franchise.

Did she cause I think hinata Said a bit more mainly in the war.

#262 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

I didn't watch the episode. I meant to say from what I know.

In the war, she mostly talked only when Neji died in 615 where it was the longest while of her talking in the entire franchise.

If you compare Sumire's amount of talk to Hinata's amount of talk, Sumire is the one who wins. And that is still in the beginning of Boruto series.

Edited by T XD, 28 June 2017 - 06:54 PM.

#263 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:25 PM

Yeah her heartfelt speech even when Neji just died all she had in her head was her Naruto-kun. :roll:  God I have come to hate her character so much.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#264 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:27 PM

So, Sumire talked more in a single episode than Hinata in the entire franchise.

In this episode yes and she will be talking a lot more next episode since she and bolt were sucked into where the nue lives. She is also more critical to the plot then Hinata were was since she is the villain of this arc instead of background fluff that the animators were in love with her or the gold prize during the last movie. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 June 2017 - 11:35 PM.

#265 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:24 PM

In the war, she mostly talked only when Neji died in 615 where it was the longest while of her talking in the entire franchise.

If you compare Sumire's amount of talk to Hinata's amount of talk, Sumire is the one who wins. And that is still in the beginning of Boruto series.

Hinata like character usually become a villain or else they will just a love interest who only matter for a while. Ex. Sakura mato from fate stay night.

That's why a "sakura" like character is usually the one who become the heroine of anime/manga.

In other word, Hinata will never become heroine no matter what her fan insist that she should be the heroine instead sakura.

#266 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:46 PM

I haven't watched an episode of the bolt anime cause I refuse to I'm going off what I hear in this site or titles of videos on YouTube.

Yeah her heartfelt speech even when Neji just died all she had in her head was her Naruto-kun. :roll:  God I have come to hate her character so much.

Ya she is awful, you do a heartfelt speech and think about your not boyfriend hand while your dead cousin corpse is at your feet since that is all on her hands even though hinata should have died in that too since those wood Spears were pretty long to go through two people.

#267 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:27 AM

Guess the boruto x Sumire ship has sunken then

#268 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:46 AM

I'll say that was a twist she was evil. And this shows naruto sucks at being hokage with bringing peace to the world.

#269 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:07 AM

No, she will get tnj and then worshipping narut... I mean burito.

Or a true Hinata successor will appear.

#270 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:34 AM

Actually...that's what I'm thinking as well. The true birth of pairing.

#271 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:26 AM

No she lives for now, and will probably be redeemed. This is in the Naruto franchise, and shounen. After she is redeem she will probably return to "clone of hinata" personality. They will justify it that her being evil makes her even more sexy, and that it was Bolt that reformed her makes them like it even more. Since he was able to control what her personality is. With this further detail into her story and for nH the BS romance this will make her even better to even Hinata's plot -partially because she actually has one-.

Pretty much.

Hinata like character usually become a villain or else they will just a love interest who only matter for a while. Ex. Sakura mato from fate stay night.

That's why a "sakura" like character is usually the one who become the heroine of anime/manga.

In other word, Hinata will never become heroine no matter what her fan insist that she should be the heroine instead sakura.

There is a reason why you rarely see a character like Hinata become a main character. They aren't very dynamic or interesting so after a while they bored the viewers. The only reason Hinata is liked is "perfect fantasy girl" lets the boys ignore it while inserting themselves into her for the girls does the same for the girls. Normally even girls that are shy characters are usually given some spark to make them stand out.

#272 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:58 AM

Ok I want to know if any of you guys read the Boruto novel because I read that there was a big moment in there for sasusaku that might soon be animated in the salad arc so I just really want to know. Sorry for bothering you guys here

#273 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:50 AM

Ok I want to know if any of you guys read the Boruto novel because I read that there was a big moment in there for sasusaku that might soon be animated in the salad arc so I just really want to know. Sorry for bothering you guys here

The latest novel as in volume 2? I didn't even know it's out.

#274 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:21 AM

Oh good godafter reading I have nothing to say but to just give a sigh at how bad this is getting, I mean Bolt is still a kitten then again he does worship Sasuke.

#275 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:02 AM

Oh good godafter reading I have nothing to say but to just give a sigh at how bad this is getting, I mean Bolt is still a kitten then again he does worship Sasuke.

Who doesn't worship sasuke at this point I'm surprised hinata hasn't, I mean her husband pretty much bends over for him. I'm waiting for bolt to become the new sasuke and become a kitten like him who uses those that try to help him and cares not for anyone.

#276 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Who doesn't worship sasuke at this point I'm surprised hinata hasn't, I mean her husband pretty much bends over for him. I'm waiting for bolt to become the new sasuke and become a kitten like him who uses those that try to help him and cares not for anyone.

it's only a matter of time. Trust me.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#277 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:55 PM

You know I can't even take Naruto seriously isn't he supposed to bring piece​ in the world then why are people still trying to destroy the village​ Naruto should have end they shouldn't even have a Boruto anime because he is just really a naruto clone Boruto is just like dragon Ball gt I just don't understand why they make it

#278 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:44 PM

The arc concludes in the next episode.

#279 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

Well I'm gonna jump back to finish where I left off with Boruto after I think Episode 12 or so the episode where Sumire ends up in the hospital and where Sakura briefly shows up in the hospital scene.  

Now that I know the arc will end next week it only makes sense.. my review will probably be up probably that night since I got an exam taking place. 

That being sad, my cousin informed me that twitter apparently is going nuts not that I'm surprised about it... 

Comments wise here's a couple for example:

Boruto save your wife to be Sumire #BoruSumi

Planting the seed for BoruSumi #BoruSumi..

p.s.   anybody have some ginger ale and maybe a cheese pizza? 

Again I'm not aware of what's going on at the moment, but I guess it involves those two. Also is it true that Kakashi makes his return? cause that's something one of my co-workers and my cousin mentioned to me to the other day.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#280 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:31 PM

Well I'm gonna jump back to finish where I left off with Boruto after I think Episode 12 or so the episode where Sumire ends up in the hospital and where Sakura briefly shows up in the hospital scene.  

Now that I know the arc will end next week it only makes sense.. my review will probably be up probably that night since I got an exam taking place. 

That being sad, my cousin informed me that twitter apparently is going nuts not that I'm surprised about it... 

Comments wise here's a couple for example:

Boruto save your wife to be Sumire #BoruSumi

Planting the seed for BoruSumi #BoruSumi..

p.s.   anybody have some ginger ale and maybe a cheese pizza? 

Again I'm not aware of what's going on at the moment, but I guess it involves those two. Also is it true that Kakashi makes his return? cause that's something one of my co-workers and my cousin mentioned to me to the other day.

Here's how it happened:

Sumire: I have been living here for too long for my own good. If I met you guys earlier, I wouldn't be the half piece of kitten I am today. But it ends here. I don't know what's right anymore. I will bring havoc again. As a warrior ninja.

*Boruto frozen state of shock*

Nue: Sumire. Are we doing this? Right here? Now!?

Sumire: Yes...I will end this once and for all!

*Due to Sarada being irrelevant, Mitsuki will play the role to nearly end her. But too late*

Naruto: Boruto! RUN!!!

*Nue summoned along with Vogel im Kafig soundtrack plays. Boruto is broken in tears*

Sumire (Flashback): I am a class rep. All I care is to be with you guys. That's all.

Boruto: Sumire.....*Anger rises* You...DAMN TRAITOR!!!!!

*Unlocked Tenseigan and the episiode ends*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users