• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#81 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Feb 14 2008, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Gaiden was about how Kakashi received the Sharingan and how that quote "Those who abondon the mission..." came about. And I will say this again... Obito = dead. Come on, how in the world he be revived from a huge boulder that crush his bones, half of his brain, etc. and then come back to life... mellow.gif

I think we need to stop relying on DBZ. :rolleyes:

Hey, that's MY arguement D:

#82 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Feb 15 2008, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-Walks in like a stiff 1910's British guy.-

I will hereby placeth my bets on thy named 'ninja' named Madara Uchiha.

*bets 1 billion Obito is somehow possesed by Madara*

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#83 wakatebayo

wakatebayo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:sports<br />girls<br />naruto<br />narusaku<br />video games(dont we all?)<br />FOOD<br />

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:50 AM

*SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*
PLS READ CHAPTER 364 dry.gif
tobi is... uchiha madara

QUOTE (Ashley @ Jun 13 2007, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always wondered how Tobi is Obito. Sure they have the same personality and hair, but does Tobi have the sharingan? If he does, is he an Uchiha? I'm curious......

sry tobi is... MADARA UCHIHA

#84 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Feb 14 2008, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Gaiden was about how Kakashi received the Sharingan and how that quote "Those who abondon the mission..." came about. And I will say this again... Obito = dead. Come on, how in the world he be revived from a huge boulder that crush his bones, half of his brain, etc. and then come back to life... mellow.gif

I think we need to stop relying on DBZ. :rolleyes:

Which was one Kishi's fav mangas. or was it dragon ball?

Anyhow, comon! it's a manga you have guys riding giant toads for god sake, and now after all the Itachi buis im keeping my head open.

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#85 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Dormin @ May 4 2008, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which was one Kishi's fav mangas. or was it dragon ball?

Anyhow, comon! it's a manga you have guys riding giant toads for god sake, and now after all the Itachi buis im keeping my head open.

Then that means we have to go back to the Zabuza saga, and make it all PASTELLY AGAIN!

#86 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:16 PM

Firstly, I know that Tobi is Madara. I just used the name Tobi, coz I like the name

Okay, well people, this topic has been bugging be for long enough. It is OBVIOUS that Tobi is Obito. I know that it has been revealed that Tobi is Madara, but that just supports my theory even more. Look at past events, like Naruto's dad. We all though Naruto's dad was the fourth. He looked like Naruto, and supported our theories, and it was revealed to be true. Now look at my argument that Tobi is Obito.

First of all, lets review some facts (people could skip this part): Obito lost the entire right side of his body, including his Sharingan, torso, legs, and everything else that the right side of his body would include.

Madara, has a mask that covers his entire face, EXCEPT his right eye, which would have been destroyed if he was Obito.

Rin transplanted Obito's left Sharingan Eye, into Kakashi's damaged, unusable, scarred left eye.

NOW, my proof that Obito is Tobi (my theory will come afterwards)

Proof:Madara's mask covers all of his face, EXCEPT for his right eye. If Tobi was Obito, then he wouldn't have a Sharingan, as Kakashi took one, and the rocks killed the other (not exactly like that, but tongue.gif). My argument against this, is Madara had PAIN on his side. I mean, someone who could obliterate one of the 5 great nations with one jutsu, and could learn ANY jutsu known to ninja, could probably easily recreate a jutsu in the eye of a former beholder.
Proof:Madara had his Sharingan. The Sharingan might be able to heal a body, or something.
Proof:Obito's body was presumable left alone. Team Minato presumed he was killed by the rocks (and who could blame them), and left at the time without thoroughly examining him. They never had a chance to look at Obito's body, because they were waging WAR at the time.
Proof:Kishimoto's past experience. As I've stated before with Minato, Kishi has been leaving us these hints all of this time, and obviously for one reason: MONEY. Before, we had the mystery about the 4th Hokage. Was he the leader of Akatsuki? Was he Naruto's dad? WHO WAS HE, TELL ME DAMNIT? Those were some of the questions that we asked ourselves and that kept us reading Naruto: Because we WANTED TO KNOW. Now he has a new mystery for us: Who it Tobi. Now we're (or at least I am) dying to know about Madara's past after leaving Konoha, like about how he presumably impersonated the Mizukage for a time.

Now, my theory: This is what I think think happened. If you guys agree or disagree, that is part of the discussion, so don't flame me if you disagree.

I THINK that...

After Madara left Konoha, he wandered the world for a while, obviously spiteful at Konoha. He presumably assumed the role of the Mizukage, although we are not sure for how long, and during what time period. I think he discovered Obito's body, and (since he was probably very old at that time), transferred himself into Obito's body. Think about it: Madara would be at least 100 years old, yet he can be act childish aliased as Tobi. I also think that he knew Zetsu before that, coz they seem to be on good terms, and Zetsu could've helped him repair the body. He would have liked it, because it was an UCHIHA body. Iunno, what do YOU think............

So really, I don't think that Tobi (Madara) is Obito. I believe that Tobi (Madara) took Obito's body. My theory still needs work to it though, because I need the ages of Kakashi and co. during Kakashi Gaiden, and the age of Madara when he faught the Shodaime Hokage.

EDIT: BTW, there is still more to my theory. I'm too tired to post the rest right now, i'll post it later tongue.gif

oops. This topic was posted before. OOOPSY.

Anyways, I think Madara took Obito's body. A perfectly good Uchiha body, waiting there for him. Also, more evidence. See those "screws. Its probably his armour, but why don't we see those, when (for example), when he was talking to Sasuke....

Edited by True, 24 December 2008 - 06:46 AM.

. Don't Press the red button

#87 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with &quot;otherworldly&quot; things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:43 AM

Ok, it's already been revealed that Tobi is Madara.
We've seen Madara's face when he was younger. We've seen half of his face, which is still very easily in tact and working properly, like a 100-year-old body infused with only Kishimoto knows what is supposed to, and the only real physical difference between the younger Madara and the present Madara is the wrinkles or possible scars lining his features. The half of the face that we've seen, especially the eye holds no resemblance to Obito at all. Obito was crushed under a ROCK. Yes, one Sharingan was taken away, but even though the other was left in its socket, it should now be nothing but a puddle of squished goo ingested by fungi and other bacteria or... whatever else likes to eat eyeballs and flesh in the same. Likewise, the rest of Obito's body would be nothing but rotted and mangled flesh and bone. There is no physical way, from what information we have been given of any forbidden "life after death" jutsu, that Obito could be brought back to life and used by Madara's spirit.

Madara's sharingan ability allows him to send some of his own body parts into a different deminsion of sorts. He can avoid full body attacks by transfering himself from one spot to another and then to another again. Madara's youth and his life are more than likely thanks to his Sharingan, not anything related to Obito.

Yes, it's true that Kishimoto told to us that Obito would play a much bigger role later one, but this is more likely to relate with Kakashi's near-death experience (and loss of the Sharingan perhaps) than Kakashi-Obito-Madara.

The only theory regarding Obito's life would be some Zet-bito theory, since he's an unusual character that's part of the earth and hails from the Grass country, but even THEN, it's unlikely to be true.

Edited by Kitten, 24 December 2008 - 06:45 AM.

also known as Crackers

#88 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:16 PM

I have to agree. It has already been proven tobi, is Madara. Obito's body is squished, and although Madara's reason for acting like a kid with ADHD is a bit profound, he has his reasons. Sure Obito fit the discription of Tobi, but seriously, he's dead, and even if he could be brought back, he'd be mangeled, impaired, and unable to act the way Tobi does. For all those Tobi = Obito belivers... get over it. Tobi is Madara, end of discution.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#89 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:31 AM

I'd say Madara acting like a kid is a form of Zui Quan. He acts like it to confuse his enemies. But he also use a sort of Dun Moch from the Star Wars franchise. He uses his speed and agility to agitate his opponents, such as when Kiba attacked him.

#90 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:56 PM

I am for the Mandra took contorl of his body but who knows for sure right.

#91 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

Maybe Tobi is Obito thinking he's Madara!

OHOHO! BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING!

#92 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

Ok, ok people.

We have enough of the theory. Tobi is truly Madara, already confirmed so thread is closed so anybody can't start necro posting.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users