SakuHina Appreciation Thread

27 replies to this topic

#21 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:36 AM

I must not be the only one who thought "Wow... what if Kishi suddenly had the balls to pull off some kind of Korrasami". I would die happy, I'm not even joking lmao. Making this ship canon would be the biggest troll of the century.

I honestly wish these two had friendlier moments together.

what could have been u guys

I don't know much of Avatar, I have some knowledge of the first series though. Well at the very least from what I heard, altough some say Korrasami came out of nowhere at least (to my knowledge) didn't screwed the characters, which is the problem most people have with NH and SS. So yeah it would've been better.

#22 Analyzer

Analyzer

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:47 AM

I don't know much of Avatar, I have some knowledge of the first series though. Well at the very least from what I heard, altough some say Korrasami came out of nowhere at least (to my knowledge) didn't screwed the characters, which is the problem most people have with NH and SS. So yeah it would've been better.

But it didn't screw them over or come out of nowhere.

I'm reserving comments on Korrasami. I've wanted to watch the series but never got a chance. I did love the original series though.

On topic: Sakuhina fanon is cute.

#23 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:01 AM

But it didn't screw them over or come out of nowhere.

I'm reserving comments on Korrasami. I've wanted to watch the series but never got a chance. I did love the original series though.

On topic: Sakuhina fanon is cute.

Analyzer-Sama... This is NOT a debate thread, so please can you pick your opinion and take it another place or what are you so insecure about your canon pairings that the very instant someone says something bad about them you're gonna jump in defense?
Don't tell me you are checking everything single new post in every single thread people here make just to see if they are not saying something bad about your precious pairings??? (It's a rhetorical question, please don't answer)
You have WAAAY too much time in your hands, dude.

#24 Analyzer

Analyzer

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:10 AM

Analyzer-Sama... This is NOT a debate thread, so please can you pick your opinion and take it another place or what are you so insecure about your canon pairings that the very instant someone says something bad about them you're gonna jump in defense?
Don't tell me you are checking everything single new post in every single thread people here make just to see if they are not saying something bad about your precious pairings??? (It's a rhetorical question, please don't answer)
You have WAAAY too much time in your hands, dude.

My pairing didn't become canon.

I only desired to correct an incorrect statement.

If we can stay on topic, without constantly spewing hate at things that aren't related to the topic, which spark such debates, this would probably fix the issue you are bringing up.

On Topic: The idea of Sakuhina is cute. I don't ship it though.

Edited by Analyzer, 02 August 2017 - 02:11 AM.

#25 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:17 AM

Ok, sorry to all the people in the thread and to the mods too, it was my fault for setting her off, I apologize.

#26 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:44 AM

Dear lord, this has gotten annoying as kitten.

tumblr_na4kbban3U1rdfsmyo2_500.gif

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#27 gamma

gamma

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:30 AM

Seriously, it's a crack thread, so please. Don't be such a killjoy. There's a time and place for everything, ffs. So press pause on that while your here, or any other crack thread. Please. Thanks.

tumblr_mdqhdussDo1qdfdg1o1_500.gif

:lmao:

Okay, so... when the pairing have color palettes that are cute together, I give it a try.

LOL whats happening up there.. ^ tfw the song is pure fire and the beat drops lmao

YES pink & purple goes so well together  :love:

tbh this ship went from a joke to being really serious business for me real fast, I love them

Zh6YJAK.jpg

#28 gamma

gamma

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:33 AM

MY GOD, EVEN TENTEN SHIPS THEM

tumblr_n96auv0uC31tcbw0so1_500.png

I ship them, cause reasons.

tumblr_n486mhjNj11qdnjjpo2_r1_250.gif