• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 August 2015 - 12:43 PM

Well I thought I would post this now since Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain comes out tomorrow which is the last game that Kojima will be doing for such an amazing game that has gone on for almost 30 years. And as wel all know that ends tomorrow and I will say this to Kojima its been a fun ride with such amazing and well thought of characters each one was either so cool or we hated for what they have done.

And as we all know this is the story which has been said Big Boss becomes the villain we all know about from older games, and I can't wait to see how this will come about and how this will join with the other gamnes that Kojima has made over the years.

Now while I am sad that its ending I feel that its just right Solid Snake story is done and now its time for Big Boss story to come to a close but as I have said before its going to be fun, and full of WTF moments from Kojima.

But what are your hopes for this game do you hope to see members of MGS 1 Foxhound show up as kids or boss battles that you hope to have in this open world game, who do you hope will show up in this game and what you want out of it?

P.S not sure if anyone has done a post on this yet if so please move it if not well we canb leave it to talk about the game and tips to help each other find all the clues in the game and even help each other online.

#2 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 02:33 PM

Important story thing: Read the briefing tapes (its probably a response due to the MGS4 long cutscenes) ! According to a french reviewer its essential to your enjoyment of the story.

I have not read spoilers but I do know that Peace Walker had a secret ending and since MGS5 follows a similar formula... there is the likely possibility that there might be a mind-blowing secret ending or segment 

#3 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 04 September 2015 - 12:09 PM

Important story thing: Read the briefing tapes (its probably a response due to the MGS4 long cutscenes) ! According to a french reviewer its essential to your enjoyment of the story.

I have not read spoilers but I do know that Peace Walker had a secret ending and since MGS5 follows a similar formula... there is the likely possibility that there might be a mind-blowing secret ending or segment 

That is true there is a lot of tapes in the game that tell you what happened to many others like Chico's fate and Zero as well so its worth hearing them I mean I have and some are very good.

oh it did I I think that this game might have one too I mean played a little of it and its is a dark game but not without the Kojima madness that we have all come to love.

#4 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:01 PM

That is true there is a lot of tapes in the game that tell you what happened to many others like Chico's fate and Zero as well so its worth hearing them I mean I have and some are very good.

oh it did I I think that this game might have one too I mean played a little of it and its is a dark game but not without the Kojima madness that we have all come to love.

Its always good to hear Kojima's thoughts on politics and war during the 80's. His different ideas through different characters of achieving world peace, a one world without borders and rules are pretty damn interesting unlike another series...

Even the infamous nano machines are becoming a gold mine for medicine and military. The guy is always ahead of his time and predicted how the digital era and the internet would turn out and how the world would react to it.

The man on fire is downright wtf. The first chapter feels like a horror thriller film and you are like wtf is going on

#5 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:04 PM

Its always good to hear Kojima's thoughts on politics and war during the 80's. His different ideas through different characters of achieving world peace, a one world without borders and rules are pretty damn interesting unlike another series...

Even the infamous nano machines are becoming a gold mine for medicine and military. The guy is always ahead of his time and predicted how the digital era and the internet would turn out and how the world would react to it.

The man on fire is downright wtf. The first chapter feels like a horror thriller film and you are like wtf is going on

Oh that is true Unlike Kishi Kojima always knows how to make a good story and how war can affect someone and just how dark War really is not to mention characters you have in the game as well as there are so many as well a lot if you think about it each one is good in their own way and the story that they have as well.

That is true I mean if you think about it in a few years nano machines might happen but they won't be called that, again show you how smart Kojima is at story telling.

lol yeah that dude is crazy alone with a young Manties as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users