#601 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:00 AM

The final fight gave me a headache.  I know exactly how Rabbidluigi feels when he talks about Skyward Sword and its handholding, by watching this entire seasons fights.  The cardfights have become the weakest aspect of the series.  Because the anime staff never goes into detail about the fight, they have to have the characters explain what's going on, but their dialogue consists of nothing substantial, telling the audience useless crap and reiterating things that go without saying.  I am so disheartened that it's come to this.  I'm not saying adding more slice of life elements was a bad move, as long as it's executed well, and doesn't sacrifice the show's main aspect. 

I'm not even upset that Chrono won due to sacking.  It still shows that Ibuki is still the better fighter.  Much like how even after Aichi won against Ren, he still wasn't better than him, because he lost his other two cardfights, showing still needs growth.  In addition, it sucks they never showed Aichi surpassing Ren, before closing his story, but I digress.  It's just how this fight was handled.  Showing Chrono using rear-guard units in a way that is not original in the slightest to those who watched the previous seasons, yet the peanut gallery gapes at it as if it's so amazing.  Silver-lining, the final move did not involve a stride.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 06 October 2015 - 04:05 AM.

#602 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:22 AM

GIRS Crisis (Jap. lang, Eng sub) will also be streamed on the Cardfight official channel on Youtube Sunday

#603 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:45 AM

Youtube doesn't work for me though. I guess it's region locked.

Is it working for you?

Edited by Tokura Misaki, 10 October 2015 - 03:19 AM.

#604 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:08 AM

Episode titles and summaries for GIRS Crisis.

#605 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:53 AM

Youtube doesn't work for me though. I guess it's region locked.

Is it working for you?

It won't be available until Sunday.

#606 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:18 PM

It won't be available until Sunday.

Yeah, but what's that one video on that playlist all about? Can't see it because it's set to private.

#607 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 04:02 PM

Yeah, but what's that one video on that playlist all about? Can't see it because it's set to private.

I'm guessing it's just padding in order to create the playlist.

#608 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:07 AM

So many cameos that made me thrilled today, especially Kai, Misaki, Aichi, Emi, Leon, and Ren. >.< Chris becomes ikemen. >.<

Chrono taught Luna how to cardfight and, again, it's not satisfying enough. Imo, Luna went to Card Capital 2 for some reason, pretending to be a beginner.

#609 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 04:50 PM

All I could say during opening the OP was "am I still watching Cardfight?".  Also, it looks like Chrono and the others will not use different Vanguards this season as I feared.

Wow, their teacher is the complete opposite of Mark-sensei.  I was just reminded of that, and like last season, this will be the last we see of him for the current season.  Shows how much effort the current staff is putting into the series writing-wise.

The teaching fight made me cringe.  The explanations treat the audience like idiots.  And instead of Luna learning for herself, Chrono and later Shion and Tokoha feel the need to give her advice, when it's really telling her what moves to make.  I would be so annoyed by that if I was her.  Also, despite all the unnecessary explaining or rather because of it, the fight ends in the most generalized way possible!  Man, it took me so long to get through this episode T_T.  In addition, they play the imagination angle differently than the previous series.  I mean come on, Aichi and the others did not feel shock waves no matter how many times they played, unless Psyquolia was involved.  As many fear, it's looking like Asia Circuit all over again.  Though IMO, Asia Circuit wasn't really all that bad, average at best.  This season though, I'll continue to hold out and see.

One good thing is it looks like Gear Chronicle has been circulated to the average player now.  Also, the cameos.  Looks like both Miwa and Izaki work at Card Capitol, at least part time.  Why does Misaki look older than everyone else?  Oh, hey, it's Chris.  My has he changed.

Also, generation master... Must... refuse... urge... to make...Pokemon joke!

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 11 October 2015 - 08:12 PM.

#610 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:08 PM

Why are they still hiding Aichi's face !? Its starting to piss me off  :twitch: . I wonder what his role would be in all of this !? :headscratch: .Glad to see a prat of the old cast though and the next episodes is Leon vs Chrono and Tokoha vs Jaime  I can only hope they don't screw it up like they did previously  :sweatdrop: .  Also did I miss Misaki in this episode bc I didn't saw her !?  :err: . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#611 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:45 AM

Here's all the cameos from the episode:

cameos

Misaki was between Miwa and Izaki.

#612 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:33 PM

Here's all the cameos from the episode:

cameos

Misaki was between Miwa and Izaki.

Ohhhhh !!! I didn't notice those the one with Emi and Morikawa too :lol:  .   Its nice to see the old crew  :happy: . They seem to be all hanging in Card Capital 1 shop that's good :excited: . I wonder where Aichi is (that place) !? Seems like he's in college . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#613 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:20 PM

Ohhhhh !!! I didn't notice those the one with Emi and Morikawa too :lol:  .   Its nice to see the old crew  :happy: . They seem to be all hanging in Card Capital 1 shop that's good :excited: . I wonder where Aichi is (that place) !? Seems like he's in college .

From a reliable source, Aichi is in the US of all places, attending Yale.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 14 October 2015 - 05:21 PM.

#614 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:56 PM

From a reliable source, Aichi is in the US of all places, attending Yale.

Yale Really !!?  :wot: Well what do you know  :lol: . What's the source !?  :fu: .

Posted Image                                                            

#615 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:33 AM

Yale Really !!?  :wot: Well what do you know  :lol: . What's the source !?  :fu: .

It was released along with images of the character portraits for the new season.  Someone on facebook compared the location with the one in real life too:
Aichi_went_to_Yale_University.jpg

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 15 October 2015 - 01:34 AM.

#616 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:50 AM

It was released along with images of the character portraits for the new season.  Someone on facebook compared the location with the one in real life too:
Aichi_went_to_Yale_University.jpg

Hahahahaha !!! Holly Crap !!! Its basically the same image . Its amazing just how much similar it is with all the details . RESPECT !!! :thumb: .  

Posted Image                                                            

#617 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:18 AM

If Aichi who lives in US with his dad is attending Yale, then Emi will also... I know why Kamui is desperately saving his money.

Edited by Tokura Misaki, 17 October 2015 - 06:27 AM.

#618 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:07 AM

Cardfight's English website updated their monthly column with etiquette when playing.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 20 October 2015 - 04:07 AM.

#619 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:17 AM

Today's episode is good. Too bad that the old characters will gonna lose for the plot's sake.

Edited by Tokura Misaki, 25 October 2015 - 04:18 AM.

#620 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:38 AM

Today's episode is good. Too bad that the old characters will gonna lose for the plot's sake.

Haven't watched it yet, but it was due to lots of sacking, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users