28 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

I just have to ask this for lols. I'm not saying he won't be a good hokage, but hokage is a big paperwork job. And let's face it. None of us can see Naruto sitting in an office for six hours doing paperwork.

There's the theory of Sakura helping him, but what if she's pregnant with their kid(s) or just gave birth? She won't be able to help him...at least I don't think so, unless she hires a baby sitter or something.

So what do you guys think about this? Think Naruto might regret becoming hokage? LOL

#2 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

I think you are forgetting that Naruto has the Shadow Clone Jutsu, six hours of paperwork, 12 clones  turns that into 30 minutes, Need help and Sakura isn't around, send a Shadow clone to ask her or Shikamaru (assuming he survives) plus there is a good chance that Tsunade will still be alive to help him out.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#3 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

I think you are forgetting that Naruto has the Shadow Clone Jutsu, six hours of paperwork, 12 clones  turns that into 30 minutes, Need help and Sakura isn't around, send a Shadow clone to ask her or Shikamaru (assuming he survives) plus there is a good chance that Tsunade will still be alive to help him out.

lol true. Just imagine 34 Naruto's running around the village for help.

and like I said, this is for lols.

#4 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

Sakura will mostly help him hehe ;D

but agree above naruto could make shadow clones and 24 hours papework in 30 minutes :D

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#5 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:45 AM

I can imagine Sakura keeping Naruto grounded saying that being a Hokage is a lot of work too and Naruto sulking xD Maybe he'd try to get out of the paper work but Sakura'd find him and drag him back to it. She'd probably help him out but Naruto will probably procrastinate on the paper work and then use Shadow clones at the last minute to get it all done lol. Aw, I kinda wanna draw that now...  :umm:

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#6 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

I can imagine Sakura keeping Naruto grounded saying that being a Hokage is a lot of work too and Naruto sulking xD Maybe he'd try to get out of the paper work but Sakura'd find him and drag him back to it. She'd probably help him out but Naruto will probably procrastinate on the paper work and then use Shadow clones at the last minute to get it all done lol. Aw, I kinda wanna draw that now...  :umm:

Go for it.

Naruto: But Sakuraaaaa....

Sakura: Quiet! You wanted to be hokage, so you got it!

Naruto: Yeah, but it sucks now!

Sakura: *sigh* Look, this really isn't that hard. Just get to it and you'll have it done by noon.

Naruto: *pouts* you're no fun any more Sakura.

Sakura: *Reveals cleavage and sits on Naruto's lap* How about...if you do your work...I'll consider going on a date tonight.

Naruto:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  *starts working and breaks three pens in the process*

#7 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

What I'm more concerned about is seeing Naruto mature enough for the job. The war arc has made him look unfortunately much less prepared for the job than I would like him to be. I still miss Pein arc Naruto, he was more mature and seemed to know when to be serious.

#8 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

I think Naruto wil became smarter ,  he may handle the hokage job , since Sakura needs to take care of her children and her Medical nin job..

Edited by Question22, 22 September 2013 - 04:54 PM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#9 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Go for it.

Sakura: *sigh* Look, this really isn't that hard. Just get to it and you'll have it done by noon.

Sakura: *Reveals cleavage and sits on Naruto's lap* How about...if you do your work...I'll consider going on a date tonight.

Naruto:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  *starts working and breaks three pens in the process*

I would do the same if i was naruto o.o

-Question22

#10 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

I would do the same if i was naruto o.o

Pretty sure any normal guy would lol

#11 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

Reminds me of my gf

I didnt want to do my homework lol

she sits on my lap if you do your homework maybe i will go out on a date with you :umm:

Me: Why do you care about my homework? :nosebleed:

Becuse i love you idiot!

Me: Ok :smexy: :smexy:

Does home work in 5 minutes LOL

-Question22

#12 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

Naruto would be a badass Hokage with a badass wife and children

:kukuku:

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#13 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

sure he will cause he can feel... :)

#14 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

I think he still needs to mature a bit before he can become hokage. In his current state I would say no.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#15 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

I think he still needs to mature a bit before he can become hokage. In his current state I would say no.

What about Hashirama and Minato?, they aren't exactly pillars of maturity.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

Hashirama I agree with. Minato actually is a calm mature and individual, but for Some reason Kishi needed him to be a bit of a dork too like his son so he gave him one eccentricity to try too hard to make his attack names sound cool but ends up making them long and convoluted to the point of absurdity.

Go for it.

Uhh, can't imagine it if they're married though. Not saying that they can't, but I don't recall Kishi actually putting married couples as flirting with eachother on that level. She'll probably make out with him at most and say "Do your best" maybe. Plus I personally don't enjoy using a date as a bribe, especially during marriage.

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 September 2013 - 03:27 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#17 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

Hashirama is a idiot like naruto and hes the first hokage!

I remember  when Tobirama told naruto that he is more stupid than  hes brother Hashirama

and Kurama made up a comment , on how naruto will supress all the hokages at stupidity xD

I wonder then how did he toke care all of the paperwork? heh :D

Edited by Question22, 24 September 2013 - 12:32 PM.

-Question22

#18 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

Hashi got a Tobirama / Mito

Tobirama had Shisuii.. or Shisuii dad.

Sandaime had Danzo

Yondaime had kushina

Tsunade had Shizune / Shikaku

Other kages like raikage mizukage tsuchikage all had close assistants too.

Naruto would be fine with Sakura / Shikamaru

Edited by Hanabi, 24 September 2013 - 01:28 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#19 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

It depends. When it comes to managing the village behind the table (enacting laws, budgeting, deciding strategies, judging two conflicts) then to be honest, I think Sakura will do the job better. I think during times of peace, she will be a great Hokage. Tsunade was also a great Hokage during peace (after the Sand-Sound War) she managed to rebuild the village in it's former glory within only 2.5 years. 

However, when it comes to protecting the village from threats and invasions from outside villages, Naruto will do the best job. I guess, he will fit being the Hokage during the time of war. 

@Hanabi Where did you get that Sakura pirate style? Was it in Rock Lee Gaiden episodes? And of course, I will make way for Sakura-chan. I wouldn't mind if she stepped on my face with the end of her boot  :smexy:

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 24 September 2013 - 01:51 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#20 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

It depends. When it comes to managing the village behind the table (enacting laws, budgeting, deciding strategies, judging two conflicts) then to be honest, I think Sakura will do the job better. I think during times of peace, she will be a great Hokage. Tsunade was also a great Hokage during peace (after the Sand-Sound War) she managed to rebuild the village in it's former glory within only 2.5 years. 

However, when it comes to protecting the village from threats and invasions from outside villages, Naruto will do the best job. I guess, he will fit being the Hokage during the time of war. 

The problem is what war would there be? The whole Shinobi Alliance seems to indicate that after the war there will be a time of peace.

Also I don't think that the Hokage can pass laws or anything, the Kages are Military Leaders who serve their Daimyo who is the leader of their Nation. Chances are that the Kages have about as much authority as a Base Commander in the military.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users