1 reply to this topic

#1 Sinedd

Sinedd

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:45 PM

Episode 387 - 守られた約束 "Mamorareta Yakusoku" // (The Promise That Was Kept)
Naruto failed to convince Obito to come by his side. Uchiha Obito changed his way of seeing the world when Rin died. Everything changed in that moment. Rin was the only hope he had in life, until Madara meet him. He took Madara's identity and ideals, and it looks like Obito failed to initiate INFINITE TSUKUYOMI.
He didn't become Hokage...he gave up because he lost Rin.
The Allied Shinobi Forces succeed in freeing the tailed beasts, but wait...like you remember after Akatsuki extracted the Tailed Beast from the Jinchuuriki, the host would eventually die, but not Obito. Looks like he's still breathing. But for how much more time?
The Shinobi Forces wants to see Obito dead and Sasuke runs to kill Obito, until Kakashi finally comes out from his dimension with Kamui and says to Sasuke to leave Obito to him. long time no see, Kakashi!
I ask you all, did Kakashi really wanted to kill Obito? He was his classmate, his friend! How can you forget all the time spent together with him, Kakashi? I don't know if Kakashi intended to kill Obito, but Minato stopped him.
After Obito's downfall, like in minute 12....the episode was boring. Why showing the missions with Rin, Kakashi and Obito? We saw this 100 times! And Kakashi Gaiden again? Geez? Useless moment! We know Obito gave his Sharingan to Kakashi when he was a kid. When Obito thought he was dying...
I liked that part, when they showed Kakashi/Obito's Sharingan. After that...talking. I thought this episode would end differently, but...just more talking.
Obito believes there's no meaning in this life. Obito's view on life: Existential nihilism and philosophical pessimism.
The episode was great, until minute 12, when they give flashbacks...
The next episode is a filler, no continuation? Nooo! We saw this already 999 times already. So, I guess we'll see more of Obito in December, but everyone is prepared to see Madara!!

#2 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:38 PM

so 2 episodes this week?

In happier times this would have been a pleasant surprise.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users