tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#2 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:46 PM

I hope soon we could see Sakura's feelings can blossom in front of Naruto like this episode. 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3 Sinedd

Sinedd

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:42 PM

Episode 383: "Pursuing Hope"
"Saki o Ou" (希望を追う)
Shikamaru nearly dying was fabulous, because he understood that he musn't die yet because he must be Naruto's future advisor. And he's right, there isn't a better Hokage advisor than him.
Naruto said that he will not let his comrades die. Neji died some time ago. One more casualty will bring Naruto down.
Thanks for Tsunade, she healed Shikamaru. Yosh!!! I never wanted to see Shikamaru dead because he is very important, very intelligent. Without his decision more shinobi would have died.
Even if Orochimaru has no interest in this war, Obito could make his experiments no longer be if he doesn't take action. Snakes, arise!
I expect to see Kakashi finally out of his dimension in the episode. He recovered. He was Obito's best friend, he needs to do something to change Obito. Obito's nihilism and pessimism has affected him too much. In the past he was just like Naruto, he wanted to become Hokage and surpass everyone. That was his 忍道. Now, he gave up that dream.
Naruto, unlike him doesn't give up his dream, that's his Nindō!
"I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way" (Naruto Uzumaki)
Kakashi is right. When you see a comrade down you tend to help him because you care about him and that makes you stronger.
Obito is trying to confirm his ideas through Naruto. At least he's right on one thing. He was just like Naruto. Probably Obito gave up his dreams because he lost Rin and the Curse of Hatred took control over his emotions. This happens only to Uchiha.
As was revealed by the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju, the Uchiha are people greatly devoted to love and friendship. Because the Uchiha tend to conceal their more affectionate traits, a member's love can be transformed into hatred in the blink of an eye if they start to feel greatly ill-treated or somehow lose those closest to them. The despair of the experience causes a manifestation of unique chakra within that Uchiha's brain, impacting the optic nerves and creating the Sharingan. Furthermore, advanced forms of the Sharingan require extremely painful experiences that cause the user to delve into darkness that utterly consumes them. This causes the Uchiha to do anything and everything in their power to achieve their goals and show their own superiority, regardless of the consequences and repercussions of their actions, starting a war and/or bringing about their own deaths being two prominent examples. An Uchiha who falls victim to the curse can give up that hatred if someone close to them can reach them, though this is incredibly difficult as the Uchiha becomes largely unreasonable and unflinching in their singular desire.
GREAT EPISODE! RATE: 10/10!

Edited by Sinedd, 23 October 2014 - 06:43 PM.

#4 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:14 PM

Horrible and crappy animation. As always.

Edited by Otaru, 23 October 2014 - 07:15 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#5 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:32 PM

LOOOL

https://scontent-b-m...cbb&oe=54B5979E

https://fbcdn-sphoto...2aa10f33fa3c73e

they removed Naruto from anime version

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#6 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:28 PM

That might only be a previous panel, I think they incorporated the transition in the anime too.

aw9vkj.gif

#7 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:35 PM

LOOOL

https://scontent-b-m...cbb&oe=54B5979E

https://fbcdn-sphoto...2aa10f33fa3c73e

they removed Naruto from anime version

Yeah I think their previews are always missing some details. I remember one specifically during the Sasuke/Itachi fight they had Itachi with only red eyes but it was fixed by the time they aired it.

#8 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:39 AM

Another okay episode. The only differences I could spot was that we didn't see Shikaku during Shikamaru's flashback as well as the filler scene with Lee and Gai bouncing on Katusuyu's liquid form. 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users