LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:03 PM

The episode was pretty good, the flashback of Naruto vs Sasuke and The Zabuza scenario was needed just to compare how far they've come. However most of us already know where their power stands, but it didn't bug me too much. Though I did laugh at some comments saying Sakura's powerup is such an asspull why show it now instead of before. All I said was "Did you not here Shizune's explanation. The reason why she unlocked it was because hone in chakra control at a given spot for 3 years. Plus if you look back at Shippuden you can tell Sakura's always wanted to do more than play medic, but there was something holding her back. "  and then they said, "Wow I completely missed that part, It makes sense now why Kishi has always put her aside for most of the story."  

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#42 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

For me, I like both Naruto and Sakura being Hokages , share same room and same disk , so they can make out in Hokage's office :pimp:

Is Shika watching?You know he's Naruto's offical advisor.Or Will he join them? :pimp:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#43 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:16 PM

Is Shika watching?You know he's Naruto's offical advisor.Or Will he join them? :pimp:

He won't change the diapers.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:19 PM

Something happened like that with MK , so Minato could not talk back to Kushina.

Well yeah, we learned (again) that Kushina was scary as hell to Minato. Not sure what caused it but I can see that Minato didn't have all sunshine and rainbow.

#45 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

Someone earlier said how much the animation was lacking, and I have to agree. They just seem to take so many shortcuts: shaky cam, shots with minimal movement except in the background, panning across still shots. Sometimes it reminds me of the animated manga on youtube - just with a better soundtrack.

The exception, of all things, was the flashback. It was nice to see it all redrawn and fresh. It was better than the scenes leading up to it. Liked seeing young Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke drawn with such precision, instead of the clumsy design of 10+ years ago. 

So am I right - did they leave out Sasuke's smirk? The one where Sasuke says "Huh...Sakura," after her first big punch while Naruto is busy freaking out about how strong she now. Isn't that meant to be Sasuke acknowledging of Sakura's finally achieving her strength? Why would they leave that out? It makes no sense. And you would think that with adding the extra NH flashback moment the animators would look for ways to balance it with the backhanded SS hint of Sasuke's smirk. But nothing.... *shakes head* I'll never understand the animators. 

It's crazy important to me because this Sasuke is finally acknowledging her strength and her rightful place on Team 7. With all those flashbacks, this is where her struggle comes full circle, with both her teammates. Naruto's comic relief is fin, but Sasuke was the one who was so against her the whole time. And yet we get nothing from him. It seems like they just left it out, instead left his arm in front of his face while he watched her. Definitely not acknowledgment. 

#46 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

All I see from SS fans are complaints about Sasuke's smirk and Sakura's blush, and there was even one that complained about the inaccurate closeness of Sakura and Sasuke compared to in the manga. lol

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#47 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

I wonder how much grudge they have with SS. I seriously didn't think that was even needed. It's not even about love or anything. It's team 7, dammit. But oh well. It's like I said, anime is easy mode for fans.

#48 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

I'm laughing more at the SS fans on tumblr right now saying that perriot is stupid because of the smirk sasuke didn't bring in this episode.

I don't know whats funnier:

-The fact they think this small smirk meant SS in the manga when it didn't, hell is it hard for people to understand sasuke has no hidden feelings for sakura, did they just choose to ignore the "he didn't even try to freaking save her or kakashi from falling into lava? Guess SS fans spend a lot of their money on whiteout to hide some words of the manga...

-The fact that next episode is when the mistrust stuff begins with Sakura not trusting Sasuke and its still looming around..

I don't know why but when the SS fanbase gets angry, I find it funny because most of the time it was either something negative or antagonistic and they thought something like 685 just made this all vanish or solved it, yeah I don't think so. Guess this is funny enough, good episode with a side of SS discontent, that makes me happy today.

This is literally a repeat of last week with how NH fans and some SS fans were pissed that there was a small extra of sakura smiling at minato to take care of naruto. Oh god.. guess I was right, there was a secondary aftershock from 631.

I mean Stuido Pierrot is still biased, I mean they still over the years churned out so much extra for NH and in other fillers with the pre-timeskip, they did throw in some extra SS stuff, not much extra NS stuff, most NS stuff in the anime is actually given by the manga and yet now these fans, are complaining? Yeah they have no right to complain about this crap. We only got the stuff from the manga in the anime all these years, we never fussed about it.

If anything NH and SS fans should be angry at kishi and his team, not our fault that the majority of stuff is NS and that majority of it is canon, not like the others. Things are tough for them but what are you going to do, all they can do is cry and whail and yell at how angry they are. If there is more NS stuff its just cause that was canon stuff that happened within the last 50 or so chapters, not because they give out fanservice. Imagine the look of horror on some fans faces if they only stuck to the anime and then saw the manga stuff with most NS stuff being canon, its funny like that. Nh and SS fans can get angry and upset all they want, they once love SP now they hate it after all the years of fanservice? Theres no winning with them, least we have the manga to be satisfied with NS having the majority of development. Nh and SS can only cry foul play at this even though its just Pierrot following the canon at this point. Yep the fans should be angry because SP is just following the canon for now...because the canon doesnt invoke their pairings as they wish, yep get angry at them for following exactly the story kishi wrote. Fandoms going into fan-dumb again.

Edited by Inferno180, 21 August 2014 - 02:31 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#49 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

Animation really sucks. :wallbash:

#50 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

they didn't do sakura's punch justice.. there were at least 30 juubi clones in her attack.. not a puny 10

Edited by Hanabi, 21 August 2014 - 02:26 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#51 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

Butthurt and denial. Pierot knows SS has been dead floating in the water fo YEARS there's no need to try and pretend Sakura and Sasuke have a close relationship because they were NEVER close to begin with.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#52 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

they didn't do sakura's punch justice.. there were at least 30 juubi clones in her attack.. not a puny 10

But Hinata beated one with 64 palms 

Edited by elmas, 21 August 2014 - 02:29 PM.

#53 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

You can just sense how much SS is hurt by this episode.

Fun fact, apparently the screenwriter for this episode, Yuka Miyata, also wrote 235 (when Naruto mentions he's in love with Sakura) and 308 (when Sakura said she used to love Sasuke). And also wrote Road to Ninja together with Kishimoto.

Anti-NS and SS have wasted no time in calling her a b*tch. Wow.

Yeah, I've seen people trashing him/her because she's so biased apparently, and blaming her for the biasednwss and OOC-ness of RTN, and saying its a "bad movie" because of her... Cause Kishi did nothing beyond the designs apparently.

I wish people wouldn't bash her so much. that's just mean. :\ shes a real person.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#54 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

The butthurt is strong with the SS and anti-sakura fandom today.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#55 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

I really don't care .They're just butthurt.Nothing more to say.

#56 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

It's a great day today for me.

#57 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

it was a bad episode to me. No NH canon yet, SS was screwed up. kitten you SP, better you will do a great episode with horses rice and Sakura blushes for Sasuke upon a white horse!

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#58 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

it was a bad episode to me. No NH canon yet, SS was screwed up. kitten you SP, better you will do a great episode with horses rice and Sakura blushes for Sasuke upon a white horse!

Aren't you satisfied with that NH hand holding?

#59 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

YES but NH still is not canon! And they ruined SS epicness!! kitten THEM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#60 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

It's so frustrating that NH is not canon yet. SP really screwed up this episode they forgot that Hinata and Naruto kissed after they hold hands. It was in Hinata's flashback but they decided to ignore it. :wallbash: :bash:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users