#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

Here!

This episode covered quite alot. It covered all of 628 and 629 and even a little bit of 630. This means that next week will probably cover "The moment" as well as the Team 7 reunion.  :thumb:

They were able to sneak in a little bit of filler. It wasn't bad, but Rin really didn't look like someone who had just been the subject of a sealing ritual. 

Edited by TerrorKing, 07 August 2014 - 01:49 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

And yet Pierrot's biasness is shown again... this time they changed strategies...

Edited by Chatte, 07 August 2014 - 01:42 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

And yet Pierrot's biasness is shown again... this time they changed strategies...

Are you referring to Naruto saying "Hinata"? :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:15 PM

Are you referring to Naruto saying "Hinata"? :D

OMG! Naruto is so in love with Hinata! Thanks Pierrot for making all us so clear now!

they ruined sakura's facial expressions regarding Naruto's  efforts... And Naruto ignored when the alliace put ahead of him by saying only "Hinata" instead of "You guys..." in the manga.

LOL STUDIO PIERROT. go you kitten around and just join the NH FC on NH o narutobase.

Edited by 六道仙人, 07 August 2014 - 02:30 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#5 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

OMG! Naruto is so in love with Hinata! Thanks Pierrot for making all us so clear now!

they ruined sakura's facial expressions regarding Naruto's  efforts... And Naruto ignored when the alliace put ahead of him by saying only "Hinata" instead of "You guys..." in the manga.

LOL STUDIO PIERROT. go you kitten around and just join the NH FC on NH o narutobase.

The funny part of it is that in the next episode Naruto is going to declare that Sakura is his girlfriend. Oops. Way to go Studio Pierrot. :lol:

Edited by Nostradamus, 07 August 2014 - 02:32 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#6 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

The funny part of it is that in the next episode Naruto is going to declare that Sakura is his girlfriend. Oops. :lol:

lol anime team screws up yet again. I'm glad I stay away from the anime. So next week will be the gf comment made by Naruto? I might check it out just to see the rage on the NH tag.

Edited by luffyq1, 07 August 2014 - 02:41 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

lol anime team does screws up yet again. I'm glad I stay away from the anime. So next week will be the gf comment made by Naruto? I might check it out just to see the rage on the NH tag.

I would love studio make Hinata pull that guy from Yu Yu Hakusho where he asked Keiko to date him but she said she loves someone else and he goes "NOOOOOOOOOO". That was rich.

#8 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

lol anime team does screws up yet again. I'm glad I stay away from the anime. So next week will be the gf comment made by Naruto? I might check it out just to see the rage on the NH tag.

From the preview for the next episode it seems it covers the Minato's arrival, the girlfriend comment and one of the most dumbest things Sasuke declaring what he's going to be the next Hokage.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

So I'm assuming the next episode will end with Team 7 being reunited.

#10 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

next episode rivisited by pierrot

Minato: I am Namikaze Minato. Don't worry, I am your ally.

Minato: Thanks for helping my son! Anyway, who kitten are you?!?!?

Sakura: I..

Minato: AHhahaha, don't say you are his girlfriend! Because you are only a kitten. Rather, that beautiful hyuuga girl looks like the naruto's missus!!!

Naruto: Dad, she is just my girl friend.

Minato: I noticed that too, son -_- Even her chest is too flat, unlike that Hyuuga girl!!

Minato: Ehi pink girl! Get away from my son! you are nothing other than just a girl friend!

Minato: Don't worry, you won't be alone! Your flancee is coming too for helping us!!

Naruto: "Sasuke!"

Sakura: Kyaaa *get away*

Minato: Ehi, you beautiful hyuuga girl who looks totally like naruto's mom!! Come here

*Hinata comes*

Hinata: Y-Yes, Yondaime-sama?

Minato: Are you Naruto's GIRLFRIEND by the way!!?

Naruto: Mmmhh... YOU CAN SAY SO!!

Minato: Hoooo... Your chest is very big... just like Kushina!! Even it isn't so true!

Minato: Take care of my son and be easy on him!!!

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#11 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

Those who see only the anime  will declare that  Naruto  loves  Sakura to the 100% nothing will stop that after all for them  the biggest evidence episode is 235 and the next episode will confirmed  it . I am already imagining how  many NS fans will be angry with Pierrot if NS does not become canon.

Edited by Liu bie, 07 August 2014 - 03:02 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#12 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:58 PM

I'm gonna cut a b*tch if they do ANYTHING to mess up the girlfriend scene :mad:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

Those who see only the anime  will declare Naruto that he loves  Sakura to the 100% nothing will stop that after all for them  the biggest evidence is episode is 235 and the next episode will confirmed  it . I am already imagining how  many NS fans will be angry with Pierrot if NS does not become canon

That is true. They even killed SS as the manga could be argued that it's dead or almost dead. So funny how they made it that NS only could work. I just think they throw in more for Princess Goddess Queen of Queens Almighty Hinata-sama, so she can get credited. But yes, if they DARE to alter next episode, which I doubt but...I'm going to see, then war!

#14 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:32 PM

I liked everything in this episode except for that one part where naruto acknowledges hinata for no reason. That's not supposed to be a moment where naruto hinata alone, its a moment where he sees all of his comrades and friends around him protecting him, supporting him. But I suppose its alright because NH fans will get their bubble burst in next episode.

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

I liked everything in this episode except for that one part where naruto acknowledges hinata for no reason. That's not supposed to be a moment where naruto hinata alone, its a moment where he sees all of his comrades and friends around him protecting him, supporting him. But I suppose its alright because NH fans will get their bubble burst in next episode.

You are wrong, my friend. I have glimpse the future and Minato starts to walk to the frontline where Hinata is looking behind, and he said to her that she's a great girlfriend for Naruto. Hinata passes out and I believe it was that same ninja that asked, "Are you okay?" from chapter 662 that helped her to get up.

#16 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

@ns4life3g lol I might hurt somebody if that happens

#17 Rakshasa

Rakshasa

Shadow Dancer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

hell yeeah, Madara is so exited about Hashirama`s arrival! looks like I`m turning into harcore Madara fan  :kukuku:

King&Queen are wonderful, as always.

when Naruto said "Hinata!" I immediately rushed to MP and checked the real content of the chapter..

Pierrot, you`re doing this with commercial intentions or simply by your own pleasure?  :confused:

still, I don`t think the awaited  "girfriend" interaction will be in next episode.. Pierrot may longer something as usual.

just realized how I actually love the 631 chapter :)) I mean all the interactions are precious, aren`t they? except SS, that was akward

P.S. I don`t like Obito`s voice so much  :cry:

Edited by Rakshasa, 07 August 2014 - 04:45 PM.

6c8623224615.gif     

#18 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:54 PM

bulls**t kitten you pierrot.Anyways ns moment won't be in that ep i think.Hope they won't screw up again.And papa Minato is coming to give his blessings to king&queen.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#19 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:26 PM

Yeah, from what I'm hearing Pierrot kittened up again. That's why I don't even bother on watching the anime no more. ...buuut, I will watch the next episode cause it will have a big moment. & by big moment... I mean NS moment kittenes. ❤️

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#20 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

That is true. They even killed SS as the manga could be argued that it's dead or almost dead. So funny how they made it that NS only could work. I just think they throw in more for Princess Goddess Queen of Queens Almighty Hinata-sama, so she can get credited. But yes, if they DARE to alter next episode, which I doubt but...I'm going to see, then war!

Any idea how can they alter the NS moment?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto Shippuden, Naruto Uzumaki, Madara Uchiha, Obito Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake, Rin Nohara, Anime, Episode

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users