54175 replies to this topic

#49401 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:40 PM

Sonic would destroy both The Flash and Zoom at the same time. But no, no, no. Darkseid would literally solo the DBZverse with both hands tied and his feet shackled and one eye available. Beerus would actually be on the front lines to be slaughtered.

I'm sorry, but what?

#49402 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:53 PM

I'm sorry, but what?

Sonic would kill both Zoom and The Flash at the same time and it would be extremely quick work for him. He is too fast for them and much more durable.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 10 July 2018 - 03:01 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#49403 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

Doesn't the Flash have a speed feat where he saved a quarter million people from a nuclear bomb that was going to explode in 2 seconds by physically carrying all of them out of the blast radius?

#49404 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:56 PM

Doesn't the Flash have a speed feat where he saved a quarter million people from a nuclear bomb that was going to explode in 2 seconds by physically carrying all of them out of the blast radius?

Yeah, Sonic has never gone the speed that Flash has gone.

#49405 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:37 PM

Yeah, Sonic has never gone the speed that Flash has gone.

Meanwhile, Sonic crossed his entire multiverse, got lost in the Anti Zone which is on the other end of the multiverse, raced and fought Anti Sonic, and still made back to the other end of the multiverse back to his home in less than an hour, casually. And that is a low-end feat for him.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 10 July 2018 - 05:38 PM.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#49406 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:47 PM

Is that really better than what the Flash did though? It is hard to quantify this feat of "crossing the multiverse" for starters. Even if we assume that this would make him faster than the Flash (and this would be hard to support, as the feat was actually a HALF million people in a FRACTION of a second), that's Sonic traveling in a straight line. He just picks a direction and goes. Flash would have had to be able to think at those speeds, not to mention make adjustments both small and large to his course to enter buildings and search for all these people to grab them, open or break down doors...

Basically it's apples and oranges, and the apple in this case is a legendary one like the one Eve was talked into eating, while the orange is just a regular orange. This is made worse cause the debate here was about a fight, not who is faster. It is extremely difficult to find a feat by ANYONE, let alone Sonic, that can compare to that Flash feat, that's how ridiculous it is. The absurdity of it is why I remember it despite my dislike for this sort of debate.

Edited by DrK, 10 July 2018 - 08:50 PM.

#49407 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:06 PM

Having read the early Archie comics, Sonic accessing the Cosmic Interstate (the portal to access other dimensions) has nothing to do with speed. It was already explained that Sonic can only access it when the Zone Cops allow it and need him in another dimension (though why he didn't question how he was able to do it is quite a plothole). 

Even so, it's really silly. Don't put much thought into it.

#49408 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:08 PM

Is that really better than what the Flash did though? It is hard to quantify this feat of "crossing the multiverse" for starters. Even if we assume that this would make him faster than the Flash (and this would be hard to support, as the feat was actually a HALF million people in a FRACTION of a second), that's Sonic traveling in a straight line. He just picks a direction and goes. Flash would have had to be able to think at those speeds, not to mention make adjustments both small and large to his course to enter buildings and search for all these people to grab them, open or break down doors...

Basically it's apples and oranges, and the apple in this case is a legendary one like the one Eve was talked into eating, while the orange is just a regular orange. This is made worse cause the debate here was about a fight, not who is faster. It is extremely difficult to find a feat by ANYONE, let alone Sonic, that can compare to that Flash feat, that's how ridiculous it is. The absurdity of it is why I remember it despite my dislike for this sort of debate.

ultra sonic can change atomic structure and bend it to his will and if flash even tried to bring sonic into the speed force ultra sonic has the power to teleport himself and others to distant dimensions, heck in the animation rewind fight they made him turn flash's heart into something that made him explode 0.o and that's ultra sonic, which is stronger than super sonic which almost tore apart the entire sonic multiverse which is bigger than a multiverse in marvel or dc. that's the thing, even if flash is faster, sonic has all these crazy powers and durability feats.

Edited by ultranx, 10 July 2018 - 10:36 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#49409 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:55 PM

ultra sonic can change atomic structure and bend it to his will and if flash even tried to bring sonic into the speed force ultra sonic has the power to teleport himself and others to distant dimensions, heck in the animation rewind fight they made him turn flash's heart into something that made him explode 0.o and that's ultra sonic, which is stronger than super sonic which almost tore apart the entire sonic multiverse which is bigger than a multiverse in marvel or dc. that's the thing, even if flash is faster, sonic has all these crazy powers and durability feats.

They came up with another form of Sonic above the one from Sonic 3 which was never used again in the games?

Edited by DrK, 10 July 2018 - 10:55 PM.

#49410 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:59 PM

They came up with another form of Sonic above the one from Sonic 3 which was never used again in the games?

yeah, I think its archie's counterpart to hyper sonic from sonic 3 and knuckles. it looks like sonic's base form but with black invincibility stars surrounding him, and there are alternate versions of ultra sonic all with the same powers that change form depending on the environment.

Edited by ultranx, 10 July 2018 - 11:05 PM.

#49411 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:53 PM

You don't know the half of what was going on in Archie Sonic and this was pre-reboot version. We had Ultra Sonic who was doing stuff, Chaos Knuckles during the early hundreds (who was stronger than Sonic's super form) who can change realities, time travelled, materialized things etc. And don't get me started with Titan Tails...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#49412 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:11 AM

I'd like to think as Palpatine as Kishimoto, and Darth Vader being SP...

Somebody should write a script about that because it would be hilarious! 

#49413 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:34 AM

it's way better and shows that he is way faster. In Sonic's feat, he crossed the Cosmic Interstate to the other end, which between each zone was described to be over 100,000 lightyears apart(to a short exit), which spans over millions of different universes,  and ended up on the other end, raced and fought Anti-Sonic around Anti-Sonic's world multiple times, and still made it back to save his world in less than an hour, Flash's feat does NOT compare to that at all. Besides, Flash didn't even rescue everyone, with the type of speed Sonic displayed above, he would have rescued everyone on that island with ease.

Having read the early Archie comics, Sonic accessing the Cosmic Interstate (the portal to access other dimensions) has nothing to do with speed. It was already explained that Sonic can only access it when the Zone Cops allow it and need him in another dimension (though why he didn't question how he was able to do it is quite a plothole). 

Even so, it's really silly. Don't put much thought into it.

who said anything about him accessing it? I am talking about what he did on the Cosmic Interstate, which actually spans over 100,000 lightyears between each universe, and has over millions of universes linked between it. What he did has every bit to do with speed. Not to mention, he did something similar when he actually ran through 1,000 of those universes and found each Sonic from each alternate universe and made it back to his world in less than a few hours, casually.

believe me, The Flash is NOT faster than Sonic, at all.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 11 July 2018 - 12:49 AM.

#49414 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:56 AM

it's way better and shows that he is way faster. In Sonic's feat, he crossed the Cosmic Interstate to the other end, which between each zone was described to be over 100,000 lightyears apart(to a short exit), which spans over millions of different universes,  and ended up on the other end, raced and fought Anti-Sonic around Anti-Sonic's world multiple times, and still made it back to save his world in less than an hour, Flash's feat does NOT compare to that at all. Besides, Flash didn't even rescue everyone, with the type of speed Sonic displayed above, he would have rescued everyone on that island with ease.

who said anything about him accessing it? I am talking about what he did on the Cosmic Interstate, which actually spans over 100,000 lightyears between each universe, and has over millions of universes linked between it. What he did has every bit to do with speed. Not to mention, he did something similar when he actually ran through 1,000 of those universes and found each Sonic from each alternate universe and made it back to his world in less than a few hours, casually.

believe me, The Flash is NOT faster than Sonic, at all.

and game sonic is technically faster than the speed of light too, he stated that going at the speed of light was too easy for him when in sonic colors ds. so there's that, so maybe game sonic is really that fast too? 'shrug'

hqdefault.jpg

and this is ultra sonic:

80e7d5236ee77b6599152d2c3c5f0fd29bd222c0

Edited by ultranx, 11 July 2018 - 01:07 AM.

#49415 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:00 AM

I'm not a sonic fan or a superhero person...but that's way too OP. 

#49416 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:27 AM

Where is it stated Flash failed to rescue everyone? And you are missing the point, it doesn't matter how fast Sonic goes in a straight line.if he can't think at that speed. It honestly sounds like Archie basically made Sonic omnipotent, and Flash would lose to God, so I'm not interested in that. The point is that no feat based on simply traveling can refute the Flash feat no matter how fast it is. I don't care if he travelled across the multiverse in 10 minutes instead of an hour, it doesn't refute what Flash did (which required him to move quintillions of times faster than FTL btw). It would be more comparable if Sonic was having the fight you speak of while travelling the distance, not after he got to the destination.

At the very least you cannot dismiss the Flash feat out of hand as you are doing.

Edited by DrK, 11 July 2018 - 01:29 AM.

#49417 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:33 AM

Where is it stated Flash failed to rescue everyone? And you are missing the point, it doesn't matter how fast Sonic goes in a straight line.if he can't think at that speed. It honestly sounds like Archie basically made Sonic omnipotent, and Flash would lose to God, so I'm not interested in that. The point is that no feat based on simply traveling can refute the Flash feat no matter how fast it is. I don't care if he travelled across the multiverse in 10 minutes instead of an hour, it doesn't refute what Flash did (which required him to move quintillions of times faster than FTL btw). It would be more comparable if Sonic was having the fight you speak of while travelling the distance, not after he got to the destination.

At the very least you cannot dismiss the Flash feat out of hand as you are doing.

flash vs a god is exactly my point, sonic is too op in feats other than speed for flash. we're not even talking his chaos control powers where he can freeze time , slow down time, speed up time, and travel through time, he has complete control over time, and teleportation, along with going so fast he can break the time barrier in sonic cd. all these versus debates tend to always put a character against some secretly op character, its goku vs superman all over again, its why I find the whole sonic vs flash debate dumb and find versus debates to just not make sense to me.

also putting this out there, I wasn't trying to start a sonic vs flash debate, I was just using it as an example as how the whole versus debate thing doesn't make sense to me.

also another thing to note, all those time related powers he doesn't need all 7 emeralds to use, he only needs a single emerald, just like shadow the hedgehog, and both game sonic and archie sonic can do it.

also interesting tidbit, a roboticized archie sonic was able to still move when one of the robot masters used time stop on him.

Edited by ultranx, 11 July 2018 - 01:42 AM.

#49418 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:42 AM

Goku vs Supes is dumb because there's many different versions of Supes and I don't think Goku would lose to all of them.

Well, versus debates are dumb in general, but yeah.

Edited by DrK, 11 July 2018 - 01:43 AM.

#49419 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 01:54 AM

Goku vs Supes is dumb because there's many different versions of Supes and I don't think Goku would lose to all of them.

Well, versus debates are dumb in general, but yeah.

agreed 100% with you there. like I said, was just using sonic vs flash as an example of why versus debates don't make sense to me xD

#49420 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:14 PM

Oh I found this video on youtube. Now I know to take a lot of youtube videos with a grain of salt, but I feel that this video is just STRAIGHT UP calling B*!! S#&@ on NaruHina and SasuSaku to an extent :yes: Anyway enjoy and you will probably feel better after watching this lol. I know I did :kukuku:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 July 2018 - 05:15 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users