294 replies to this topic

#201 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:42 PM

From what I got from the last episode, Ilya was mainly driven to go through with the operation because she was hurt that Blake didn't return her (romantic) feelings and not because of her past.

Ilia was jealous because Blake was together with Adam but I don't think it has anything to do with the path she chose, it's more like what she's willing to sacrifice for taking the White Fang's side. She's been through a lot since her parent's death. Not to mention she's just another victim of humans hating on faunus. She thinks Adam's way is the right way but she's wrong. Like I said, Adam's path will only lead to more hatred towards the faunus. Also I highly doubt if Salem wins the war she will let the White Fang and faunus do whatever they want. I won't be surprise if she kills them all because they're part of humanity and she wants humanity to perish. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 21 December 2017 - 11:46 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#202 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:18 AM

volume 5 chapter 10 titled" True Colors" and very fitting if I do say so myself https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-10

This episode definitely makes up for the last one I was sure disappointed how it turned out. Ilia was redeemed and the White Fang in Menagerie was defeated. The faunus have united and stand besides Blake. Together they're going to get training in order to come to Haven and stop Adam's attack. I'm worried that Ilia might die. Chances of that happening are very high. Ilia might save Ghira from getting killed by Adam just how he saved her. All in all it was a better episode than the last one.

Also Rooster Teeth revealed in NYCC that volume 5 will have a total of 14 episodes those are some good news since volume 3 and 4 have had only 12. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 21 December 2017 - 11:39 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#203 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:17 PM

Wow. I didn't expect the Belladonna family to survive entirely, to be honest. I'm glad they did tho.

I really want to know what ... relationship Raven has with Leo so that she can make a portal to him.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#204 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:37 AM

Wow. I didn't expect the Belladonna family to survive entirely, to be honest. I'm glad they did tho.
I really want to know what ... relationship Raven has with Leo so that she can make a portal to him.

I think it's more for qrow really.

#205 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:38 AM

volume 5 chapter 10 https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-10

This episode definitely makes up for the last one I was sure disappointed how it turned out. Ilia was redeemed and the White Fang in Menagerie was defeated. The faunus have united and stand besides Blake. Together they're going to get training in order to come to Haven and stop Adam's attack. I'm worried that Ilia might die. Chances of that happening are very high. Ilia might save Ghira from getting killed by Adam just how he saved her. All in all it was a better episode than the last one.

Also Rooster Teeth revealed in NYCC that volume 5 will have a total of 14 episodes those are some good news since volume 3 and 4 have had only 12.

So basically volume is wrapping up soon I feel like it just started. Hope volume 6 will be good.

#206 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:42 AM

So basically volume is wrapping up soon I feel like it just started. Hope volume 6 will be good.

Well in my opinion this volume has been good, better than the last volume. Even with the lack of fighting I still find it enjoyable. There has to be more talking it's inevitable in order to develop further the plot and the characters. However I do believe people will die on this volume unlike the last one. For a while I have believe the only reason Qrow survived Tyrian's poison stinger is because of his semblance. His own bad luck saved him from dying (honestly it's the only explanation I see viable). However I'm still saying Ilia will die by Adam and she will die by saving/protecting Ghira just as he saved her in the latest episode. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#207 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:09 PM

volume 5 chapter 11 titled" the more the merrier" 

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x6cfrvo

I apologize if the video keeps showing annoying ads but apparently this is the only site that has the episode available, asides from Roosterteeth. 

As for my review 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE!!! :argh:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#208 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:17 PM

Well in my opinion this volume has been good, better than the last volume. Even with the lack of fighting I still find it enjoyable. There has to be more talking it's inevitable in order to develop further the plot and the characters. However I do believe people will die on this volume unlike the last one. For a while I have believe the only reason Qrow survived Tyrian's poison stinger is because of his semblance. His own bad luck saved him from dying (honestly it's the only explanation I see viable). However I'm still saying Ilia will die by Adam and she will die by saving/protecting Ghira just as he saved her in the latest episode.

Ya it's been good and great development for the characters after 4 volumes of action we need to take break and develop things. Also finding out raven is a kitten.

#209 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:18 PM

volume 5 chapter 11 titled" the more the merrier" 

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x6cfrvo

I apologize if the video keeps showing annoying ads but apparently this is the only site that has the episode available, asides from Roosterteeth. 

As for my review 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE!!! :argh:

That can't be good.

#210 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:30 PM

That can't be good.

Of course it's not good! It can't be true IT CAN'T BE.... :shock:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#211 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:43 PM

Volume 5 chapter 12 titled" the vault of the spring maiden".

https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-12

Weiss is going to be okay and holy kitten Raven is the spring maiden. :wha:

Edited by Gravenimage, 12 January 2018 - 11:55 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#212 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:22 AM

Volume 5 chapter 12 titled" the vault of the spring maiden".

https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-12

Weiss is going to be okay and holy kitten Raven is the spring maiden.

Wait what? Does that mean summer could have been the summer maiden? So what does that mean for yang?

#213 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:37 PM

Wait what? Does that mean summer could have been the summer maiden? So what does that mean for yang?

Don't know but maybe this was the reason why Raven left her. Maybe she didn't wanted to hink about Yang in case she dies. It was better to isolate herself from her family because not even Qrow knows. But mainly she didn't wanted her daughter to become a maiden because it will be a burden to carry. 

Only two episodes to go before the end of the volume.

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 January 2018 - 11:48 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#214 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:52 AM

Don't know but maybe this was the reason why Raven left her. Maybe she didn't wanted to hink about Yang in case she dies. It was better to isolate herself from her family because not even Qrow knows. But mainly she didn't wanted her daughter to become a maiden because it will be a burden to carry. 

Only two episodes to go before the end of the volume.

Does she say how she became a maiden?
Raven is still a kitten though not caring about yang at all or is that her put up since she's a maiden?

#215 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:52 PM

Does she say how she became a maiden?
Raven is still a kitten though not caring about yang at all or is that her put up since she's a maiden?

Nope the episode ended with Raven revealing to Cinder she's the spring maiden. I have a feeling RT will leave Raven's story of how she became a maiden for volume 6. I hope I'm wrong though.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#216 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:20 PM

Nope the episode ended with Raven revealing to Cinder she's the spring maiden. I have a feeling RT will leave Raven's story of how she became a maiden for volume 6. I hope I'm wrong though.

Here's hoping not much time left to shoehorn that in.

#217 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:39 PM

Here's hoping not much time left to shoehorn that in.

Yeah there's only two episodes left in volume 5 so I doubt they will have time to explain her story.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#218 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:31 AM

Yeah there's only two episodes left in volume 5 so I doubt they will have time to explain her story.

Same they should save it for vol 6 maybe raven will have a turn and explain why she left yang. Hope Blake gets to haven soon to stop adam.

#219 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:51 AM

Same they should save it for vol 6 maybe raven will have a turn and explain why she left yang. Hope Blake gets to haven soon to stop adam.

I think Blake and the rest of the faunus from Menagerie will be arriving on tomorrow's episode. But the Bumblebee fandom thinks she will appear from out of nowhere to save Yang like a knight in shining armor saving her princess. :roll:

Seriously the Bumblebee fans think Blake is like Hinata who has nothing but Naruto on the brain 24/7. Blake doesn't even know her former teammates are in Haven to begin with (she doesn't even know about Salem, the four maidens and the relics). She's going there to stop Adam and the White Fang from destroying the school, becoming a second Beacon. But she will eventually reunite with her former team. I'm telling you these Bumblebee fans are growing so desperate. They have been calling the" beeunion" the obvious reunion of her and Yang. :roll:  

It would be a real twist if all of the sudden Blake reveals that she's together with Sun. I mean RT has been giving so many obvious hints and development to the Black Sun ship since volume 1. I would love to see the reaction of the BB fandom (and mainly a certain BB fan from YT). 

But regarding to ships so far. I'm still rooting for Lancaster but it seems RT wants to confuse the fans looking as if they're taking the Rose garden path and the White Knight. However I can see that Lancaster is still going strong and to me this is the one ship Miles and Kerry have been developing since the beginning of the series. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 12 January 2018 - 11:56 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#220 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:01 PM

volume 5 chapter 13 https://www.animepac...me-5/episode-13

OMFG! Raven vs Cinder BEST FIGHT IN THE WHOLE VOLUME hands down. It was fast, wicked, short but the animation coordination it felt like Monty Oum was the one behind it. Though I doubt Cinder is dead I have a feeling she'll be back in the next episode.

Blake beat Adam (so much of her joining up with Yang and defeating him with the power of their love :roll: )  The White Fang was outnumbered by the faunus of Menagerie and the Mistral Police (about time they show up). Yang saw Blake and she was shocked but she was still went on after Raven. So if she loves Blake so much why didn't she gave her a hug like when she hugged Ruby or when Weiss hugged her that she accepted it and smiled? Maybe RT is waiting for the beeunion in the next chapter which is the FINAL episode. Blake and Yang will finally reunite properly, they will hug and kiss. :fu:

But anyway I can't wait for the final episode and see how volume 5 will end. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 January 2018 - 06:27 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users