#21 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 8 2012, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I REALLY felt it with what Sakura said. Hinata came off as selfish and almost conceded, while Sakura's came off as "I am never leaving you again." When I read Hinata's. I didn't feel anything. With Sakura's it made my heart leap.

Things are starting to get good and I hope this becomes a blast

I agree with this.
fu.png

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#22 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:06 AM

Guys Kishi feels that he is making a great Romance story with Hinata's love, he's been trying to show everyone that Hinata Sama will get her chance will this new revelation he is force to give us a NH end, Hinata guarantee that she will hold hand with Naruto she was the one that recive the most focus, plus my 450 argument just got stomp.

#23 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:09 AM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Feb 8 2012, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys Kishi feels that he is making a great Romance story with Hinata's love, he's been trying to show everyone that Hinata Sama will get her chance will this new revelation he is force to give us a NH end, Hinata guarantee that she will hold hand with Naruto she was the one that recive the most focus, plus my 450 argument just got stomp.

oh....come on.....man --Click here to view--
he isnt forcing us naruhina

hes forcing us hinata.

key thing man, naruto....doesnt...like....hinata...

your freaking out to much

seriously...if anyone jumps ship because of this im gonna be ticked.

Edited by merryGOflava, 08 February 2012 - 07:10 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#24 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (Fickly @ Feb 7 2012, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata had more panels and space than the rest of the rookies, with a noticeably more personal and undeniably romantic inner monologue, if this isn't Kishi turning on the lighthouse's signal so the NaruHina ship arrives to port safely I don't know what it is.

At the very least, we the NaruHina fans can expect Kishi to provide us with a NaruHina resolution once this arc is over, for those powerful words coming from Hinata's heart also contain Kishimoto's promise for resolution.

AND here come the trolls. Welcome! I would totally agree with you, if it weren't for the fact that a relationship requires 2, but Naruhina only has one who cares, and the other that doesn't. NaruHina becoming canon? If we take every monologue seriously, then that means Naruto's gonna die beforehand, so there aren't any pairings that are going to happen. With that said, good luck with your shipping

#25 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:29 AM

hey hey!!!

the place toward the end (the one with the footprints)

kinda looks like the place in the OVA biggrin.gif

maybe we are getting closer!!

#26 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 8 2012, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey hey!!!

the place toward the end (the one with the footprints)

kinda looks like the place in the OVA biggrin.gif

maybe we are getting closer!!

Hey you're right i didn't notice that. nice find. smile.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#27 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Feb 8 2012, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey you're right i didn't notice that. nice find. smile.gif

and if we are getting closer then the sakura scene is closer also thumbsup.gif huh huh *nudge*

:3 that is if kishi wants to make it close to the OVA biggrin.gif

#28 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:06 AM

may just be wishful thinking --Click here to view--
but the Hinata thing almost sounds like she's saying she's giving up on him

#29 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

I will only think of NaruHina once Naruto himself says how he feels for her. Other than that, all that has happened is Hinata talking so if it stays that way, NH will never have canon support.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#30 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Feb 8 2012, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with this.
fu.png

Sakura's also has echoes Kushina's words to Minato and Tsunade's plea to Jiraiya in their final conversation. Tsunade allowed herself to be convinced by Jiraiya's strong argument against coming to his aid, and Kushina did at first but then she jumped into the fight telling Minato the fight was as much hers as his. Sakura's thoughts echo that.

Hinata's is rather an echo of Sakura's thoughts in the Forest of Death directed to Naruto, Sasuke and Lee. It's about her wanting to prove herself as a ninja. Naruto still appears to be a symbol not a person.

Where to Sakura it's about Naruto as a person taking these goals alone because he feels it's his duty. She's saying no, you baka, we do this together and I'll make darn sure you won't be doing this alone this time or ever again. Yeah, it's stronger, and does subtly have a bit of her feelings for Naruto wrapped up in it.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#31 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Feb 8 2012, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
may just be wishful thinking --Click here to view--
but the Hinata thing almost sounds like she's saying she's giving up on him

Really? I didn't notice that ill look again. where did you notice it?

jus drein jus daun.

#32 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:32 AM

Agree with your post 100% ciardha I whis Kishi balance this pairing crap becuase after a time my beloved pairing will be seen like a joke.

Don no like....

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 8 2012, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh....come on.....man --Click here to view--
he isnt forcing us naruhina

hes forcing us hinata.

key thing man, naruto....doesnt...like....hinata...

your freaking out to much

seriously...if anyone jumps ship because of this im gonna be ticked.

Jumps ship Me? never there are still fanfaction, now been to be honest how in the hell Kishi will make NaruSaku happen now, this is just like that confession were Hinata confess and there was nothing until 122 chapters later.
kitten sake after 469 we are waiting for something that will show Naruto still liking Sakura or Sakura thinking about that confession on the lying to her self part. But we get nothing.

I need some energy booster I'm tired of the Naruto is moving on from lovin Sakura argument, NaruSaku need to be stomp beat with a stick and buried 100 feet so the narsak fans can get that Narusaku is dead, (honestly I hate when people say those things) plus there is no Sakura thinking about him eather.... we are gating NaruHina and SasuSaku don't you think Kishi should balance the Fandom

We will say Sakura doesn't love Sasuke the same way and we get a big revelation.
we will say that Naruto save Sakura and Hinata but he only call out Sakura, them we get a all in your eye moment.
We will say that Hinata move on already is just her fans, then we get a holding hand after the war.

Sakura confession was a lie, what we get? nothing.
Naruto hate Sakura after that confession, what we get? nothing.
Naruto doesn't love Sakura anymore MinaKushi again nothing.
Sakura doesn't love Naruto, not even love Naruto but love Sasuke more. what we get? again nothing.
Only a freaking filler.

All argument we use agains SS and NH is been throw back at our Faces.... not the killin Part.
All argument use again NS are still solid arguments.... we get no help from Kishi I think patience has its limit.

Edited by donjoseph19, 08 February 2012 - 08:38 AM.

#33 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:48 AM

I really liked this chapter, it's pretty much the set up for the final battle now, and that last panel with Sasuke looking all sadistic is definitely the icing on the cake of how Naruto is close to drawing to an end. As far as the fan shipping, I'm not going to drag myself into it, but I will agree with what ciardha said about Sakura's feelings being sublimity involved in her speech. I mean seriously guys, giving up on NaruSaku just because of one little panel is stupid. NaruSaku has always been about sublimation putting their feelings into the speech. It may not be shown, but it's damn well there!

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#34 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Feb 8 2012, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura's also has echoes Kushina's words to Minato and Tsunade's plea to Jiraiya in their final conversation. Tsunade allowed herself to be convinced by Jiraiya's strong argument against coming to his aid, and Kushina did at first but then she jumped into the fight telling Minato the fight was as much hers as his. Sakura's thoughts echo that.

Hinata's is rather an echo of Sakura's thoughts in the Forest of Death directed to Naruto, Sasuke and Lee. It's about her wanting to prove herself as a ninja. Naruto still appears to be a symbol not a person.

Where to Sakura it's about Naruto as a person taking these goals alone because he feels it's his duty. She's saying no, you baka, we do this together and I'll make darn sure you won't be doing this alone this time or ever again. Yeah, it's stronger, and does subtly have a bit of her feelings for Naruto wrapped up in it.

Ah just when I thought Hinata was finally moving on from her crush, she's still the same as ever... But never mind that, I still loved the chapter.

#35 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

Great chapter won't say a thing about Hinata.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#36 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

Well I clearly not stating that NaruSaku is dead, that is what all the other fans say, I will always be a NS fan I just want to see Naruto saying that he still like Sakura because I'm sure that Naruto's feeling are more important tham Sakura, Hinata, and Sasuke at the same time.... give the NaruSaku fan some love thats all I'm asking for......

If Sakura say something like Naruto you always been there for me now is time for me to be there for you. without the part that she will not be alone that will make my day or a the kyuubi flashback or kyuube asking him what he is planing to do about the feeling he has for Sakura that would be more than enough for me....

Edited by donjoseph19, 08 February 2012 - 09:46 AM.

#37 Chii

Chii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:narusaku |D<br /><br />and some other stuff pfff... but narusaku is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS &gt;D

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

Wow, you guys. I literally did not want to write anything about this but it is actually painful to read some of the stuff here.

Stop grasping at straws. You're basically pulling what you hate what the NH shippers do. Hinata pretty much got a whole page dedicated to her inner thoughts and it looked like a foreshadow to me.

Yeah, it was a NaruHina moment with or without Naruto, ffffffffff. DEAL WITH IT.

That being said; it isn't over until it's over. Until Naruto tells Hinata he loves her too, nothing is canon.

K, I'm done.
-tebayo mofo

#38 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:15 AM

Finally,it has been very long time and SASUKE COMES İNTO THE BATTLE..
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#39 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

MOD EDIT: *snip* Mind your language please. ~Smiter

Seriously, I still don't care about pairing, and I will not be surprised if Kishimoto totally forget about it latter. It wouldn't be the first time. And well, look at this, is this the set up for the final battle? If that's the case, I wonder how many chapters are left.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#40 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

I'm not surprised some people are getting excited about this chapter, however it's not progress for either NaruHina or NaruSaku. happy.gif Both girls have set out their stalls, as has Naruto. Unless Kishimoto ACTUALLY decides to resolve things, we most likely won't see anything new happen - and there is the possibility of him leaving the issue open-ended when the manga ends. In which case, all pairing FCs would be doomed to argue until infinity.

/pairing stuff

I enjoyed seeing Tobi get uneasy. biggrin.gif Hopefully, Naruto will be able to show him some stuff before Sasuke steals the spotlight. I wonder if the other Konoha ninjas will be able to see Naruto before it all kicks off? Hmm, Sakura will probably arrive during or at the end of Naruto vs. Sasuke.

By the way, where the hell is Itachi vs. Kabuto? rawr.gif

EDIT: Just read the chapter a second time. Inochi told the shinobi army "Uzumaki Naruto is holding his ground at the reinforcement point". Yup, everyone is racing there right now.

Naruto vs. Tobi/Sasuke is about to get a very large audience!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users