#81 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 7 2012, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunately, that won't happen (at least that's one truth I can still held them on account), since they want to keep uploading patches and updates to make the game stay fresh without using up hard drive space like they did with Super IV and its Arcade Edition. There won't be any "Super/Ultimate/Hyper" whatever update via on a disc.

Tell me this next year lolololol.

Anyway, even if this was the case, I would still hold out until the DLCs are released on home consoles.

#82 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

Just bought the PC version of this. XD

It's taking some time to adjust to the gameplay; it's easy to use the SF characters and pretty much the same commands from SF4, but the Tekken characters feel very different. My first team ever was Cammy and Asuka, and I was able to clear Arcade Mode, but Asuka definitely took some getting used to.

Doing Cross Rush combos with the launcher on the end feels pretty good, especially when you can follow up with a new combo using the tagged-in character. biggrin.gif

It's fantastic that I can still use my 360 SF4 arcade stick on the PC! biggrin.gif

#83 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

Capcom have just announced that the 12 DLC fighters will go on sale on the 31st of July.

SFxT DLC Characters go on sale - Kotaku.

$20 for 12 characters that were already on the disc? dry.gif

"I know the 12 DLC characters have been a contentious topic since they were discovered on the disc, but your reactions have been heard," said Brelston over on Capcom-Unity. "We can cite our reasons why they were on the disc all day - compatability for all players, save HD space, download bandwidth etc - but in the end you have to hear what the community has to say. The dev teams are listening, and promise to incorporate that feedback into future titles - fighting or otherwise."

Rubbish, Capcom. If you really cared about your fans, you would have released the on-disc DLC for free, or a much lower price. You wouldn't be trying to charge $20 and making a hollow promise that you wouldn't pull that stuff again for future titles.

#84 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

Major Bump:

Capcom just release Patch 1.07, which means ALL of the characters, the system and gems gas gotten major revisions. So far, the reaction is positive.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users