• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Azeroth

Azeroth

Bad to the Bone

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Discworld, writing, readign (all I do), videogames, and anime.

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:50 AM

Don't know if any of you remember me (the last time I posted was in June of 2006,) but I used to post a crossover between Naruto and Discworld. Well, I'm back after taking care of college and I bring you a brand new story detailing breaking the fourth wall and it's reprecussions. Such profound questions will be asked such as how does a fan fiction writer write a fan fiction when the main character refuses to cooperate, will the main protagonist have to explain the birds and the bees to a nine-tailed fox, and will tired the same old tired cliches of the fandom arise (I hope not)

Fourth Wall? What Fourth Wall? Without furhter ado, the thing that slithered out of my ear and onto your screens.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this--haven't been here in a few years.

For that matter, does anyone know why it's deleting spaces and replacing commas with periods at random.

Edited by Azeroth, 22 February 2011 - 05:53 AM.

Death Vs. The Music...

#2 Azeroth

Azeroth

Bad to the Bone

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Discworld, writing, readign (all I do), videogames, and anime.

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:09 PM

Okay, I also put it up on FanFiction.net

http://www.fanfictio...hat_Fourth_Wall

Death Vs. The Music...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users