• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#261 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:12 AM

Question!

When you hover your arrow with mouse on the index page on the last post. When you click on them it takes you to the last post posted. But can it be made that when you click it it takes you to the last unread post?

This way will make it much easier for member to catch on reading from where they stopped!

Like this...
NFFYkYS.png

7xf5grp.png

If you click on the title (of the post) from the subtopic, it'll will head you to the first post that you have missed.

Example:

Solution 1

1. You want to read the first post that has been missed (by yourself) on the topic Boruto - the movie.

2. Click Konoha Theater, then search for Boruto - the movie. 

3. Click the star or the dot before the title (star, when there is updates on the thread and you have posted at least one post; dot, when there is update and you have no post there).

4. The page that will be opened is the first post you've missed.

Solution 2

Just simply click Go to first unread post on the top right, near Reply to this topic. Wherever you are, when you open a thread, by clicking that, it will lead you to the first unread post you have missed.

Edited by Popuri, 09 September 2015 - 09:13 AM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#262 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:56 PM

Is anyone else having a problem with the website loading really really slowly?

I've had this problem for the past 2 days. Sometimes it takes 5 seconds to load a page normal but sometimes it take 1 minute or even more.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#263 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:06 AM

^Same problems

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#264 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:40 AM

Is anyone else having a problem with the website loading really really slowly?

I've had this problem for the past 2 days. Sometimes it takes 5 seconds to load a page normal but sometimes it take 1 minute or even more.

I had an error loading the page myself. All we can do is wait for Smiter to update the site like he's already said he would. So we all just play the waiting game.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#265 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:49 AM

I had an error loading the page myself. All we can do is wait for Smiter to update the site like he's already said he would. So we all just play the waiting game.

I see. Thanks.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#266 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 21 September 2015 - 12:11 AM

Mod, is Quote and/or MultiQuote possible to be added in PM? :happy:

Today I do PM with more than one people and when I want to reply, some of them have already reply first so if I don't put the answer with quote it'll be confusing. Yes, the quote can be edited from Reply, but it's still quite troublesome since it's nested and sometimes it's better to put the answer for some people in one reply. :happy:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#267 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:26 AM

can we un-lift the ban on swear words? i feel that most of the posters here have already got over bashing characters  :sweat:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#268 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:08 PM

Mod, is Quote and/or MultiQuote possible to be added in PM? :happy:

Today I do PM with more than one people and when I want to reply, some of them have already reply first so if I don't put the answer with quote it'll be confusing. Yes, the quote can be edited from Reply, but it's still quite troublesome since it's nested and sometimes it's better to put the answer for some people in one reply. :happy:

A question for Smiter. Idk when he'll start updating again. :cry:

can we un-lift the ban on swear words? i feel that most of the posters here have already got over bashing characters  :sweat:

Sorry, no can do. It's not about character bashing. Smiter has always been trying to keep this forum friendly to a younger audience.

2XtVwF6.png

#269 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:03 PM

A question for Smiter. Idk when he'll start updating again. :cry:

Sorry, no can do. It's not about character bashing. Smiter has always been trying to keep this forum friendly to a younger audience.

alrighty  :smile:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#270 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:00 PM

suggestion: i think it would be cool to be able to view all forum pages in one page instead of having to click a number just to see the next page lol. using this one as an example maybe a choice where everyone can choose the same 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... or to view all 14 pages in one page

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 05 October 2015 - 07:02 PM.

#271 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:47 AM

can someone please close my blog thread? http://www.narusaku....showtopic=13585

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 16 October 2015 - 01:15 AM.

#272 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

I locked it.

#273 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:50 AM

Someone here knows how to contact Smiter?

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#274 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 11:28 AM

Someone here knows how to contact Smiter?

He's not been here for a while now. I think I'm in charge now. Just ignore that I'm not an admin/kage.

All jokes aside, just private message him. He should get on sooner than later now.

Edit: Wait... he was on 2 days ago? :cry:

2XtVwF6.png

#275 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:08 AM

He's not been here for a while now. I think I'm in charge now. Just ignore that I'm not an admin/kage.

All jokes aside, just private message him. He should get on sooner than later now.

Edit: Wait... he was on 2 days ago? :cry:

Ughhh!!! I'm never here when he's here!!!! I'm going insane. I REALLY need to talk to the creator of forum. He's the only one who can help me. And I messaged him but he didn't see it!!!! Maybe someone else messaged him and he didn't get to see my message. I'm gonna snap. I'm trying to contact him for over 2 months already!

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#276 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:53 AM

Ughhh!!! I'm never here when he's here!!!! I'm going insane. I REALLY need to talk to the creator of forum. He's the only one who can help me. And I messaged him but he didn't see it!!!! Maybe someone else messaged him and he didn't get to see my message. I'm gonna snap. I'm trying to contact him for over 2 months already!

What's the problem you need help with about?

2XtVwF6.png

#277 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 07:28 PM

What's the problem you need help with about?

It's very personal. I wouldn't say it in public. And it's something only the creator of the page can do. Even I'm doubting he can...

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#278 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:57 PM

It's very personal. I wouldn't say it in public. And it's something only the creator of the page can do. Even I'm doubting he can...

Alright, well you'll have to wait for him then. :sweat:

2XtVwF6.png

#279 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:55 AM

I have a strange problem with the website. When I try entering this website from my PC, it keeps loading the page forever(it will never load). This is where the strange problem occurs, by doing this all other websites stop working entirely. The browser stops working entirely. Everything just stops working, and the only solution to fix it is to disable my internet connection and re-enable it. But it gets even stranger I tried using a VPN and it still happens. But for some reason my mobile loads the page fine. That's how I'm writing this.

Any suggestions on how to fix this strange problem?
Oh and clearly the cache doesn't do anything. And different browsers don't fix the problem.

Edited by Nostradamus, 16 October 2015 - 01:59 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#280 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:18 AM

I have a strange problem with the website. When I try entering this website from my PC, it keeps loading the page forever(it will never load). This is where the strange problem occurs, by doing this all other websites stop working entirely. The browser stops working entirely. Everything just stops working, and the only solution to fix it is to disable my internet connection and re-enable it. But it gets even stranger I tried using a VPN and it still happens. But for some reason my mobile loads the page fine. That's how I'm writing this.

Any suggestions on how to fix this strange problem?
Oh and clearly the cache doesn't do anything. And different browsers don't fix the problem.

Might be a problem with your computer. This site shouldn't be screwing up your computer. Sounds like a virus.

2XtVwF6.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users