harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

Chapter 146 @ Batoto

OMG I don't know if I want to laugh or cry --Click here to view--
So all this time we though Medaka wasn't capable of the emotion of love, but turns outs she's just a massive airhead who never recovered from her first ever rejection. AT THE AGE OF TWO!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously what do you say to that? Do you laugh because of her stupidity of it or cry at the fact that a innocent two year old was never given guidence about growing up and taught how feeling chage at normal kids don't understand things like love and marraige specially at the age of two?

iAnby7W.gif

#142 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ May 19 2012, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapter 146 @ Batoto

OMG I don't know if I want to laugh or cry --Click here to view--
So all this time we though Medaka wasn't capable of the emotion of love, but turns outs she's just a massive airhead who never recovered from her first ever rejection. AT THE AGE OF TWO!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously what do you say to that? Do you laugh because of her stupidity of it or cry at the fact that a innocent two year old was never given guidence about growing up and taught how feeling chage at normal kids don't understand things like love and marraige specially at the age of two?

It makes me sad. I don't know if I want Zenkichi to remember it or not. There's a positive and negative to either. On a side note... how did Medaka's crew get defeated? And who won? Which person is going to marry her?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#143 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ May 19 2012, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It makes me sad. I don't know if I want Zenkichi to remember it or not. There's a positive and negative to either. On a side note... how did Medaka's crew get defeated? And who won? Which person is going to marry her?

Have they been defeated though? All we found out is that the sword girl got defeated and they moved location....but honestly from what we've seen it's hard to beleive Medaka's team got defeated. And Medaka is being held captive, but this is Medaka so who knows she might have willingly accepted being held prisoner so the others are not tortured if defeated.

Edited by harry4e, 20 May 2012 - 09:18 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#144 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ May 20 2012, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have they been defeated though? All we found out is that the sword girl got defeated and they moved location....but honestly from what we've seen it's hard to beleive Medaka's team got defeated. And Medaka is being held captive, but this is Medaka so who knows she might have willingly accepted being held prisoner so the others are not tortured if defeated.

I don't know... The writer tends to time leap a lot. Medaka is a fighter. She was very gung-ho about fighting for herself for once. I doubt she just gave up. And seeing as how she's imprisoned and "happy?" that Zenkichi is coming to help I think they lost. That weird bunny kid said she would spare Medaka's team, which means they're in trouble.

Also, even though I like Medaka being warmer to Zen, I don't want her to rely on him too much. I think one of the things I liked about her character before she became overbearingly perfect/invincible was that she was a strong female character who seemed extremely confident in herself. As much as I want Zen to do another meaningful thing for Medaka (and for them to be affianced) I don't want her to become his damsel in distress.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#145 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:45 AM

MB 149

Really feel for Emukae, right now i wouldn't mind if her and Zen got together later on.

#146 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Jun 8 2012, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MB 149

Really feel for Emukae, right now i wouldn't mind if her and Zen got together later on.

I feel for her too, but it must stay ZenXMedaka! 4eva... I turned into a 10 year old just now....

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#147 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:47 PM

Chapter 150: http://www.mangaread...edaka-box/150/2

Damn you Kumagawa, why you are so awesome?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#148 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:06 AM

Is it his latest Fetish? --Click here to view--
I have to wonder if Nishio Ishin has a short hair fatish going on recently? Before all his heroine's had long flowing hair, but if you see the recent Nisimonogatari anime and Medaka Box, it appears all of the female charactors are getting haircuts, It's not like he is the manga artist so I doubt he's doing it because it's a pain to draw, so the only conclusion I can come up with he has recently developed a short hair fetish

The upcoming battle will either be awesome or an anticlimax, but with it being the three year anniversery edition i'm going to go with super awesome.

iAnby7W.gif

#149 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

Chapter 151: http://www.mangaread...edaka-box/151/3

This chapter was weird, and what an anticlimax at the end.

#150 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:37 PM

I don't think it was that anti-climatic as hard to comprehend, I didn't quite understand what her power was so for me atleast felt a bit lost...I think this is something you need to understand the Japanese language in both written and spoken form to truelly comprehend the powers of these users.

Edit: Apparently I was wrong about hte fetish, it's Hand-Bra Jean!!! Dammit give Medaka her long hair back!!!!!

Edited by harry4e, 21 June 2012 - 01:39 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#151 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 21 2012, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think it was that anti-climatic as hard to comprehend, I didn't quite understand what her power was so for me atleast felt a bit lost...I think this is something you need to understand the Japanese language in both written and spoken form to truelly comprehend the powers of these users.

Edit: Apparently I was wrong about hte fetish, it's Hand-Bra Jean!!! Dammit give Medaka her long hair back!!!!!

I didn't quite get that girl's ability either and so I just lumped the skill into the same category as the kanji user. She rearranges the kanji to be something completely different/opposite. At first it seemed like something that naturally countered everything then it became wordy and over my head.

I also would like Medaka to have her long hair again.

Hand-bra jeans! Kumagawa you're my hero. Too bad Kumagawa will have to stick with being a loser who is rejected epically. He'd go great with this villain.

Also... someone should probably heal Hitoyoshi... that's probably ... not healthy. sweatdrop.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#152 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

Chapter 153

Bloody Hell...was not expecting that!!!

iAnby7W.gif

#153 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:06 PM

Zenkichi, you idiot! Cool guys always turn their backs to explosions! You almost had it!

#154 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

Poor him. With his luck, she didn't hear him because of the explosion. I'm betting due to the lack of her blushing that this is the case... although she can read lips too... Please, Medaka! Accept that boy's feelings now! To be the slighted lover seeking revenge on him by rejecting him for rejecting you all those years ago.

Chances are, she rejects him, because that makes things too easy and this can never be the case with Medaka. Plus, it may be precisely because he rejected her that she has kept him by her side all these years.

NOoooooo!

I thought when he won the student council elections it would be the springtime of their youths!

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#155 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

154: What Is Important To Me Now

New chapter!

Noooo! Although honestly, if this series is going to continue after this arc, he's gotta stay dead so Medaka can grow up (which is unlikely since this isn't a regular series) or he needs amnesia to forget about his feelings for Medaka.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 11 July 2012 - 02:21 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#156 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

Chapter 155: http://www.mangaread...edaka-box/155/3

Those rules were too long for my taste, so I skipped most of them.

#157 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 22 2012, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapter 155: http://www.mangaread...edaka-box/155/3

Those rules were too long for my taste, so I skipped most of them.

Yeah, holy cow. This arc is super wordy.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#158 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:09 PM

Chapter 157: http://www.mangaread...edaka-box/157/3

It's just me, or this chapter didn't made much sense?

#159 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Aug 4 2012, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapter 157: http://www.mangaread...edaka-box/157/3

It's just me, or this chapter didn't made much sense?

It made perfct sense, Medaka placed a trap within her trap, where by discovering the first trap the second trap would trigger which was the original trap in the first place...I think....maybe...possably...most likely? We'll find out last week...also I am happy to finally discover the parentage of the Kurokami siblings.

iAnby7W.gif

#160 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 4 2012, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It made perfct sense, Medaka placed a trap within her trap, where by discovering the first trap the second trap would trigger which was the original trap in the first place...I think....maybe...possably...most likely? We'll find out last week...also I am happy to finally discover the parentage of the Kurokami siblings.

reply and "NO!" reaction
--Click here to view--
It was originally her plan to let that baby antagonist feel like she discovered the plan... but as to what the new consequences are I don't know. What did Medaka mean by the fact that she didn't intend to win from the beginning, and why does she looked so panic in the last panel?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users