Close
Photo

Do My Eyes Decieve Me ?! Hinata Worried About Sasuke ?! Big Step With SasuHina!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:12 PM

Hello NaruSaku forums!

I've come to present some exciting news about SasukeXHinata! 

In this weeks episode Hinata shows concern and worries about Sasuke and how he is doing ? Here is the scene:

9AMld0I.gif
86yLZqp.gif

Even though this SasukeXHinata moment is small we can finally shut those stupid NaruHina and SasuSaku fans up about them thinking Hinata doesn't care for Sasuke's existence

Oh and Studio Pierrot put plenty of NaruSaku in this episode as well:

DmgZxPF.gif
eSWVyOQ.gif
4OTn9QC.gif
FtGkIe6.gif
RXR3Zxh.gif

If Naruto is supposedly married to Hinata in this filler Arc why does he spend so much time with Sakura ? This major foreshadowing, Hinata even though married to Naruto just can't satisfy him as much as Sakura can, And she is starting to realize that In the Boruto Manga.

The fact that Hinata was worried about Sasuke in this episode foreshadows what is to come in the Boruto manga, When Naruto isn't around to take care and spend time with Hinata that's when Sasuke steps in.

Read the Boruto manga NaruSakians! our ships aren't dead just yet! 

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

This is because SP after everything that has happened over the past two years. Now understands that nH was not a popular as they thought it was and most of their fans especially in Japan were more in favor of NS.

But that does not mean they are going for NS in the anime or what you really want SH.

This was just an attempt to justify the ending even more. Remember that hinata and Sakura are suppose to have this great friendly relationship since that and Sakura was sympathetic to hinata desires to be together with Naruto because of her desires to be together with Sasuke; was what led to her pushing the nH relationship together in the last. So her showing concern for Sasuke is suppose to show how much concern she has for and how close she gotten to Sakura. Since clearly she really more trying to be there more for Sakura .So she has someone to talk about the events then Hinata having affection for Sasuke. So that was the justification for the Sakura and Hinata interactions.

The reason Naruto and Sakura are having interactions are simple. Most of the fans especially in Japan wanted NS and liked their relationship. So have them interact with each other to appease those fans to hopefully draw then back. In order to boost rating to get them out of the red and appease their bosses. But all the while still planing to go through with both the nH wedding and the Boruto anime. So they are just trying to get them acting like they used to in order to appease their old fans while Sakura talks about her feelings towards Sasuke.

All this is trying to justify the ending again and to try and get their former fans to both like and accept the end pairings.

Also I am reading the Boruto manga. I am the one that does the summaries on this site for each chapter. And I will tell you this; "It. Is. kitten."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 January 2017 - 04:19 PM.

#3 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:34 PM

I already read those in the novel so not going to watch this ep but don't you said the novel were not important at all because they were not made by mishimoto ? did you change your mind about the novel ? because there scene are from the novel and if you going to take this as canon I guess you also need to take the other novels as canon

I like this moment because probably there will be some good edits and gifs with it but please man don't act as naruhina and sasusaku fans before the ending like "oh they are standing side by side, totally romantic" "he said her name, totally romantic" take your ship glasses off for alittle bit and see the context of the scenes, cleary these scenes are not sasuhina/narusaku, it's just a cheap attempt to give some "justification" to sasusaku like "she loves him so it's totally logical to they marry and have a daughter heh"

Hinata is not worried about Sasuke, she's worried about sakura, just like bail said remember Hinata and Sakura are suupposed to be great friends and sakura probably told hinata about sasuke and since sakura is the one who helped Hinata's romatic life I guess it's kinda normal to Hinata be worried about Sakura's romantic life too, I don't kno why you think Hinata even gives a kitten aout Sasuke, you can see cleary Hinata is just trying to pretend she cares about sakura

Remember Sakura and Naruto are also supposed to be good friends so it's normal to they walk together and also sakura was only talking abut her feelings to sasuke and then beating up naruto for no reason at all so I don't like this moment at all (but still wanna see edits and gifs of it)

#4 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:35 PM

This is because SP after everything that has happened over the past two years. Now understands that nH was not a popular as they thought it was and most of their fans especially in Japan were more in favor of NS.

But that does not mean they are going for NS in the anime or what you really want SH.

This was just an attempt to justify the ending even more. Remember that hinata and Sakura are suppose to have this great friendly relationship since that and Sakura was sympathetic to hinata desires to be together with Naruto because of her desires to be together with Sasuke; was what led to her pushing the nH relationship together in the last. So that was the justification for the Sakura and Hinata interactions.

The reason Naruto and Sakura are having interactions are simple. Most of the fans especially in Japan wanted NS and liked their relationship. So have them interact with each other to appease those fans to hopefully draw then back. In order to boost rating to get them out of the red and appease their bosses. But all the while still planing to go throught with both the nH wedding and the Boruto anime.

Hello there!

Lets go over your points:

You said:"This is because SP after everything that has happened over the past two years. Now understands that nH was not a popular as they thought it was and most of their fans especially in Japan were more in favor of NS. 

But that does not mean they are going for NS in the anime or what you really want SH."

NarutoXHinata is hated by 90% of all the countries in the world that Naruto is marketed and broadcasted in, the only country that NaruHina has significant popularity in is the united states, But since the United States has 3 times the population of Japan, They have more people to watch Naruto to get views and more customers to buy Naruto merchandise 

Sadly even if NaruSaku is the most popular pairing in japan... again United States has 3 times the population of Japan so Studio Pierrot and Shonen Jump felt they would make more money overseas regardless if NaruSaku was more popular in Japan, but that decision is backfiring severely, The Naruto anime has lost 40% of it's viewers in Japan from what it was back in 2014, Studio Pierrot is getting desperate because now they are vulnerable and at risk of Naruto getting taken off the air giving it's Anime time slot to a new promising Anime, This could explain why Studio Pierrot started back putting NaruSaku and SasuHina moments in the anime so that they could win back the fans that was keeping Naruto popular at it's prime

In order for a animation Studio to be able to broadcast their animations to other areas of the world they have to make sure their Studio is making significant profit in their home country to fund their animation studio because you will make the most profit in your own country because your currency is devalued in other countries in the world, or they will go out of business then they wont be able to produce anymore Animation so they will have to make sure they are at least catering to all the fans of the Animation that they produce 

You said:"This was just an attempt to justify the ending even more. Remember that hinata and Sakura are suppose to have this great friendly relationship since that and Sakura was sympathetic to hinata desires to be together with Naruto because of her desires to be together with Sasuke; which led to her pushing the relationship together in the last. So that was the justification for the Sakura and Hinata interactions."

Sakura and Hinata can't really be sympathetic with each other on their love lives, because they love their man for 2 entirely separate reasons, Sakura doesn't understand Sasuke at all she loves him for very shallow reasons like good looks, cool demeanor, and being strong and exceptionally talented, Hinata is able to see a person beyond a shallow view that's how she was able to see the good spirit in Naruto and Sasuke to if she takes the time to get to know him, Sakura and Hinata don't correlate in this love situation at all, I don't see how they can be sympathetic to each other

To this day Sasuke has NEVER said that he loves Sakura, It's obvious why he married her, He has always cited "I will revive the Uchiha clan" Sakura's only purpose was to bring more Uchiha in the world which is the only reason he spent 1 night with her..., now that she served her purpose Sasuke has left her all alone again which clearly shows that he didn't want her for any other reason, Sakura needs to get it through her thick skull that SASUKE DOESN'T LOVE HER!!

You said:"The reason Naruto and Sakura are having interactions are simple. Most of the fans especially in Japan wanted NS and liked their relationship. So have them interact with each other to appease those fans to hopefully draw then back. In order to boost rating to get them out of the red and appease their bosses. But all the while still planing to go throught with both the nH wedding and the Boruto anime."

This is pretty much answered from what I said above,

And I highly doubt Studio Pierrot will animate Naruto and Hinata kissing in the Naruto and Hinata wedding Novel http://naruto.wikia....y_for_a_Wedding that's getting animated, Because the Sasuke Shiden Novel that's getting animated wasn't completely animated Studio Pierrot skipped alot of parts of it, Because In the Sasuke Shiden Novel Sasuke was suppose to return to the leaf village and Sakura would stand at the gates of the leaf village to wait for him and then she welcomed him home when he returned and then they hugged each other and then they spent 1 night with each other... to bring Sarada in the world but that was omitted and skipped, I don't know if it's because a Sexual scene in the Naruto anime would be to mature for it's PG rating so they cut it out completely or they didn't want to piss off the NaruSaku fans more than what they already did.

So yes I strongly feel Studio Pierrot wont animate Naruto and Hinata kissing in the wedding novel that's getting animated, I don't think this situation is about Money either because apparently SasuSaku is more popular than NaruHina and still they cut out the romantic SasuSaku scenes from the Animate Sasuke shiden novel

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 05 January 2017 - 05:02 PM.

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:01 PM

Just for heads up I tend to edit my post to make my thoughts more clear.

Hello there!

Lets go over your points:

You said:"This is because SP after everything that has happened over the past two years. Now understands that nH was not a popular as they thought it was and most of their fans especially in Japan were more in favor of NS. 

But that does not mean they are going for NS in the anime or what you really want SH."

NarutoXHinata is hated by 90% of all the countries in the world that Naruto is marketed and broadcasted in, the only country that NaruHina has significant popularity in is the united states, But since the United States has 3 times the population of Japan, They have more people to watch Naruto to get views and more customers to buy Naruto merchandise 

Sadly even if NaruSaku is the most popular pairing in japan... again United States has 3 times the population of Japan so Studio Pierrot and Shonen Jump felt they would make more money overseas regardless if NaruSaku was more popular in Japan, but that decision is backfiring severely, The Naruto anime has lost 40% of it's viewers in Japan from what it was back in 2014, Studio Pierrot is getting desperate because now they are vulnerable and at risk of Naruto getting taken off the air giving it's Anime time slot to a new promising Anime, This could explain why Studio Pierrot started back putting NaruSaku and SasuHina moments in the anime so that they could win back the fans that was keeping Naruto popular at it's prime

You said:"This was just an attempt to justify the ending even more. Remember that hinata and Sakura are suppose to have this great friendly relationship since that and Sakura was sympathetic to hinata desires to be together with Naruto because of her desires to be together with Sasuke; which led to her pushing the relationship together in the last. So that was the justification for the Sakura and Hinata interactions."

Sakura and Hinata can't really be sympathetic with each other on their love lives, because they love their man for 2 entirely separate reasons, Sakura doesn't understand Sasuke at all she loves him for very shallow reasons like good looks, cool demeanor, and being strong and exceptionally talented, Hinata is able to see a person beyond a shallow view that's how she was able to see the good spirit in Naruto and Sasuke to if she takes the time to get to know him, Sakura and Hinata don't correlate in this love situation at all, I don't see how they can be sympathetic to each other

To this day Sasuke has NEVER said that he loves Sakura, It's obvious why he married her, He has always cited "I will revive the Uchiha clan" Sakura's only purpose was to bring more Uchiha in the world which is the only reason he spent 1 night with her..., now that she served her purpose Sasuke has left her all alone again which clearly shows that he didn't want her for any other reason, Sakura needs to get it through her thick skull that SASUKE DOESN'T LOVE HER!!

You said:"The reason Naruto and Sakura are having interactions are simple. Most of the fans especially in Japan wanted NS and liked their relationship. So have them interact with each other to appease those fans to hopefully draw then back. In order to boost rating to get them out of the red and appease their bosses. But all the while still planing to go throught with both the nH wedding and the Boruto anime."

This is pretty much answered from what I said above,

And I highly doubt Studio Pierrot will animate Naruto and Hinata kissing in the Naruto and Hinata wedding Novel http://naruto.wikia....y_for_a_Wedding that's getting animated, Because the Sasuke Shiden Novel

So yes I strongly feel Studio Pierrot wont animate Naruto and Hinata kissing in the wedding novel that's getting animated, I don't think this situation is about Money either because apparently SasuSaku is more popular than NaruHina and still they cut out the romantic SasuSaku scenes from the Animate Sasuke shiden novel

First off the nH wedding is already planned and announced. Next filler is on the Shikamaru novel. Then it the nh wedding. Then Boruto anime. 

I'm not entirely sure on the percentages on how the Naruto fanbase breaks down into factions. If you have the data I loved for you to posted it. Thought I do hope your information is correct on that. Since that's what I've suspected for awhile. But as for the fans and why they are continuing on with Boruto despite all the losses is. One) they feel they have already lost most of the fanbase that has already left so best to keep on going till the franchise crashes rather then change course. Two) the Naruto team at SP is filled with Hinata fans that wanted her to get everything they ever wanted her to get.

Yes, we all know by this point that both nH and SS are terrible relationship, the people working on it know they are terrible relationships as well. But it doesn't matter because they are the end pairings, and they refuse to change that. These bits your getting over-joyed about are simply there to try and lure back just enough fans to keep the anime afloat so it won't get cancelled. They are not planning to change the end pairings to NS and certainly not SH.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 January 2017 - 05:35 PM.

#6 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:05 PM

this is too long, I just skipped to the last part. nope they did not cut off sasusaku moemnts, if anything they even made more sasusaku moments than in the novel (like in the first episode) and please read the novels, this moment you said happens in sakura's novel, not sasuke's, at end of her novel sakura thinks to herself about sasuke and the last lines are apaprently sasuke coming back and sakura saying "welcome back" sasuke shiden ends in this exactaly same way with sasuke reading naruto's letter and saying he wants to come back

#7 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

and spending a night ? calm down dude naruto is still a franchise to japanese teens, there's no such thing as a sex reference in it, please I guess you need to check a bit better your sources

#8 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:33 PM

Just for heads up I tend to edit my post to make my thoughts more clear.

First off the nH wedding is already planned and announced. Next filler is on the Shikamaru novel. Then it the nh wedding. Then Boruto anime. 

I'm not entirely sure on the percentages on how the Naruto fanbase breaks down into factions. If you have the data I loved for you to posted it. Thought I do hope you information is correct on that. Since that's what I've suspected for awhile. But as for the fans and why they are continuing on with Boruto despite all the losses is. One) they feel they have already lost most of the fanbase that has already left so best to keep on going till the franchise crashes rather then change course. Two) the Naruto team at SP is filled with Hinata fans that wanted her to get everything they ever wanted her to get.

Yes, we all know by this point that both nH and SS are terrible relationship, the people working on it know they are terrible relationships as well. But it doesn't matter because they are the end pairings, and they refuse to change that. These bits your getting over-joyed about are simply there to try and lure back just enough fans to keep the anime afloat so it won't get cancelled. They are not planning to change the end pairings to NS and certainly not SH.

You said:"First off the nH wedding is already planned and announced. Next filler is on the Shikamaru novel. Then it the nh wedding. Then Boruto anime."

Prior to you quoting everything I said in response to your first post here I edited my reply to you and said "And I highly doubt Studio Pierrot will animate Naruto and Hinata kissing in the Naruto and Hinata wedding Novel http://naruto.wikia....y_for_a_Wedding that's getting animated, Because the Sasuke Shiden Novel that's getting animated wasn't completely animated Studio Pierrot skipped alot of parts of it, Because In the Sasuke Shiden Novel Sasuke was suppose to return to the leaf village and Sakura would stand at the gates of the leaf village to wait for him and then she welcomed him home when he returned and then they hugged each other and then they spent 1 night with each other... to bring Sarada in the world but that was omitted and skipped, I don't know if it's because a Sexual scene in the Naruto anime would be to mature for it's PG rating so they cut it out completely or they didn't want to piss off the NaruSaku fans more than what they already did.

So yes I strongly feel Studio Pierrot wont animate Naruto and Hinata kissing in the wedding novel that's getting animated, I don't think this situation is about Money either because apparently SasuSaku is more popular than NaruHina and still they cut out the romantic SasuSaku scenes from the Animate Sasuke shiden novel"

Which answers what you said, Yes Naruto and Hinata's wedding is getting animated but I'm predicting that the kiss scene wont be animated Just like How the Sasuke and Sakura's Night together wasn't animated, What I'm implying is that Studio Pierrot is trying to progress the anime to the Boruto Arc while at the same time avoiding any romantic moments of NaruHina and SasuSaku, those pairing cost the Naruto Anime 2/3rds of their viewers and they don't want to lose more...

I'm not entirely sure on the percentages on how the Naruto fanbase breaks down into factions. If you have the data I loved for you to posted it. 

well then here is the official poll completely legit read through it thoroughly:

I found a poll about couples where NH and SS were included. At first, I thought it was anti but then, I remembered that Shinichi and Ran isn’t an official couple yet and NH and SS are married so the ‘wakarete’ word had to mean ‘departure’ instead of ‘break up’. At the end, I was right when I first thought it was anti. The voters chose the couples they dislike because they wanted another different to be canon or others that they think they are annoying (obviously, Yoshirin x Michi from Shin Chan). The point is less than 200 people voted for the first 10 couples and antis are already using it to prove how JP Naruto fandom hated the ending or those 2 couples, when less than 200 fans are nothing and here are the reasons: 

• They’ve never visited 2ch, Naruto spoiler seesa or other sites to see what JP fans think. I remember I spent the whole day in 2ch when the manga ended and you know what? I didn’t see any comment complaining for the ending apart from a couple of them saying that it was all a bit rushed. All the comments were like ありがとう、先生 or ナルヒナとサスサクおめでとう。 

January hasn’t got any top but as you can see in the source, both couples had over than 80,000 visits to their tags. NH didn’t appear in the top since March but SS is still there, even if it has been out 4 times due to the competition with more popular couples like Ereri. If JP didn’t like the canon couples, this top would be different but it was like this.  

• The pairing poll from the (2015) Naruto favorite pairing poll:  

カカイル (KakaIru) ——- 629,000

サスナル (SasuNaru) —- 392,000

カカナル (KakaNaru) —- 188,000

サスサク (SasuSaku) —- 139,000

カカサス (KakaSasu) —- 105,000

ナルサク (NaruSaku) —– 85,700

サソデイ (SasoDei) ——- 53,900

ジラツナ(JiraTsu) ——— 52,600

シカナル (ShikaNaru) —- 50,900

シカテマ (ShikaTema) — 50,200

イタサス (ItaSasu) ——- 49,000 

カカサク (KakaSaku) —- 48,300

ネジヒナ (NejiHina) —— 47,800 

シカいの (ShikaIno) —— 47,800

ナルヒナ (NaruHina)—— 42,600

サイナル (SaiNaru) ——- 42,500

アスクレ (AsuKure) —— 40,900

ネジテン (NejiTen) ——– 39,700

キバヒナ (KibaHina) —— 38,100

リーテン (LeeTen) ——– 37,000

四カカ (YonKaka) ——— 31,600

ネジリー (NejiLee) ——– 24,700

イタナル (ItaNaru) ——– 23,700

リーサク (LeeSaku) —— 17,800

オロカブ (OroKabu) —— 15,900

サクヒナ (SakuHina) —– 14,000

ネジナル (NejiNaru) ——- 9,630

サスヒナ (SasuHina) —— 9,210

サソサク (SasoSaku) —– 8,880

キバナル (KibaNaru) —— 8,660

キバいの (KibaIno) ——– 4,920

鮫イタ (KisaIta) ———– 3,570

イタサク (ItaSaku) ——– 2,850

我ナル (GaaNaru) ———- 2,750

シノハナ (ShinoHana) —– 2,190

ザブハク (ZabuHaku) —– 1,520

オロジラ (OroJira) ——— 1,330

サスいの (SasuSai) ——- 1,130

サスサイ (SasuIno) ——- 1,130

マダイタ (MadaIta) ——– 1,130

デイサク (DeiSaku) ——- 1,270

我サク (GaaSaku) ——— 985

ネジサク (NejiSaku) ——- 946

シノヒナ (ShinoHina) ——869

我リー (GaaLee) ———– 787

デイいの (DeiIno) ———- 650

キバシノ (KibaShino) —— 614

我ヒナ (GaaHina) ——— 608

イタデイ (ItaDei) ———- 583

カカヒナ (KakaHina) —— 544

キバサク (KibaSaku) —— 536

*スイカリ (SuiKarin) ——- 527

オロサス (OroSasu) ——- 463

サクいの (SakuIno) ——- 346

サスカリ (SasuKarin) —– 223

サイいの (SaiIno) ——— 212

我マツ (GaaMatsu) ——- 119

トビサク (TobiSaku) —— 101

ヒダテマ (HidaTema) —— 94

サスデイ (SasuDei) ——– 89

サソテマ (SasoTema) —– 55

ヒダ角都 (HidaKaku) —— 43

デイヒナ (DeiHina) ——– 33

鮫サク (KisaSaku) ——– 24

鮫テン (KisaTen) ———- 22

テマテン (TemaTen) —— 17

ゼツサク (ZetsuSaku) —- 14

イビ多由也 (IbiTayu) —— 9

コナサク (KonaSaku) —– 7

ゼツいの (ZetsuIno) —— 6

ペインコナ (PeinKona) —- 3

ヒダサク (HidaSaku) —— 3

ペインサク (PeinSaku) —- 2

ヒダいの (HidaIno) ——– 1 

Even if this poll was from a year ago, you can see how SS is near the first places and NH isn’t bad at all. Of course, these results changed because SNS lost popularity in the following years. 

Now the pixiv stadistics:  

Sasusaku 

tumblr_inline_nog1fkuxlS1s6kn9n_540.jpg

New Uchiha Household (yes, this tag exists)

tumblr_inline_nog1ghrdfD1s6kn9n_540.jpg

Naruhina (as you can see, it’s out of the pixiv top because it has 50,000 visits and it needs at least 10,000 more to be back on it).

tumblr_inline_nog1i4vywq1s6kn9n_540.jpg

Shikatema 

tumblr_inline_nog44xoBHQ1s6kn9n_540.jpg

Saiino

tumblr_inline_nog45g5Zcm1s6kn9n_540.jpg

Narusaku 

tumblr_inline_nog1j1qCB91s6kn9n_540.jpg

Narusasu

tumblr_inline_nog1jtNRps1s6kn9n_540.jpg

I put NS and SNS because there’s a lot of weeaboos claiming that this 2 pairings are popular but as you can see, the stadistics don’t say the same. Their popularity have decreased a lot since 2011 and it doesn’t seem they’re going to be like back in those days. Even so, those 2 fandoms are way healthier and rational than the Western NS and SNS. I’ve even seen how NS shippers were ashamed of NS fanbase because of the extremists. No wonder why lol.

Now, the 2ch threads. hello.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wc… 
Sasusaku has a new thread almost every day because the 1000 comments limit is reached quickly. Have you ever visited the FC in Naruto forums? It takes a lot for them to reach the comments limit and open a new thread. In 2ch this happens almost every day. They 14th of May they opened 2 threads, 2000 comments in total. An unpopular pairing would never have this, dear antis. I haven’t found the NH index but its threads are very similar to SS. 

Talking about 2ch, they have a thread called  過激派カプ厨愚痴&アンチスレ and you, my dear Western antis, aren’t very welcome there. Some months ago, I saw how they laughed about the pics you do with crappy Japanese text from Google Translator calling Naruto a scumbag for not being with Sakura.  

tumblr_inline_noglnrBJAB1s6kn9n_540.jpg

It’s funny because くず means trash, not scumbag. The Japanese word for that is 卑劣な人 and there’s even more ways to say it but not ‘nozu’. That proves how they use the google translator to create their illogical JP texts.

You can see the most recent thread here. More pics: 

tumblr_inline_nogllhwkgo1s6kn9n_540.jpg

The first paragraph say that the kagekiha (extremists) only want Sakura to be happy with Naruto. 

I’ll edit this post when I find my old USB with the screenshots but the idea is very clear: generally, JP fandom didn’t dislike the 2 main canon couples at all. If you use this post, use the link and if you copy the info, please put my username so that people can visit my blog if they want to read this full post. Thanks.

Now here's the most recent Naruto Pairing Poll (2015) in the USA:

8j27wW1.jpg

This all totals to 11,592 USA american Naruto fan voters, 11,592 voters ? out of the millions of citizens of the United States ? this not only shows that the Anime community in america is relatively small but this also shows that hundreads of thousands of Naruto fans who didn't get off their lazy asses from their couch eating fried chicken long enough to go vote, you can never get a true total amount of votes for each pairing because of this, So who knows how many NaruSaku fans in america didn't get up to vote, who knows they could have had more people voting for NaruSaku in america than NaruHina, you never know

Thought I do hope you information is correct on that. Since that's what I've suspected for awhile. But as for the fans and why they are continuing on with Boruto despite all the losses is. One) they feel they have already lost most of the fanbase that has already left so best to keep on going till the franchise crashes rather then change course. Two) the Naruto team at SP is filled with Hinata fans that wanted her to get everything they ever wanted her to get.

They are changing course, My theories explain How they are, I assume you read them ? 

Studio Pierrot has never tried romance between Sasuke and Hinata, they do not know how the fans will like or dislike it, What do they have to lose ? that's why they are experimenting with it to see if the pairing will bring in profit or not!

I don't know where people are getting that Hinata is a very popular character because she really isn't, 80% of female Naruto fans hate her, because she represents the over sexualized dream wife that is submissive that will do what ever the man says, This is why Sakura is vastly more popular than Hinata because she's a strong character that puts males in their "Place" Sakura got the feminist factor backing her up

But however recent polls show that Hinata is being voted Best girl in the Naruto series while Sasuke was voted as the most popular male, Just think if Sasuke the most popular male and Hinata the most Popular female get together romantically think of the popularity, I think Studio Pierrot is finally starting to realize that

on the contrary my theories beg to differ, they provide hints that NaruSaku and SasuHina is happening in the Boruto manga!

Don't worry friend I strongly feel NaruSaku and SasuHina is going to happen in the boruto manga!

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 05 January 2017 - 05:46 PM.

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

Thank you for actually providing data. But as for why they are focusing on nH over SS? Simple. Team Naruto at SP are fans of Hinata and hate both Sakura & Sasuke. So of course they are going to put all their energy into nH and barely other with SS whether it more popular or not doesn't matter.

But once again I doubt they will be changing anything in the Boruto manga.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 January 2017 - 11:35 AM.

#10 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:55 PM

Thank you for actually providing data. But as for why they are focusing on nH over SS? Simple. Team Naruto at SP are fans of Hinata and hate both Sakura & Sasuke. So of course they are going to put all their energy into nH and barely other with SS whether it more popular or not doesn't matter.

Well this can be answered with parts of my theory I do hope you take the time to read these parts and I look foward to your response:

I will repeat Parts 21, 27, 30, 33, 40,

Kishimoto INTENTIONALLY made NaruHina and SasuSaku cannon because he wanted Hinata and Sakura to see that the men they dreamed of marrying are actually not a compatible fit for them, Hinata will start to realize that Naruto wasn't the right man for her and that it was actually Sasuke all along and Sakura will realize that Sasuke wasn't the right man for her it was actually Naruto all along.

(Boruto Theory Part 21)

Main problem with Naruto and Hinata is that their relationship is not working out.. most fail to see that..

Kinda simple answer why they were chosen.. Kishimoto need to close the Hinata loop and show that Naruto and Hinata are not compatible. Even though Hinata is married to Naruto she cant make him happy.. Naruto is doing what ever he wants and there is no one to control him.. Naruto's pressure is building up time will tell when he blows up.. Kishimoto needs to close the Hinata loop before he can move onto the Sakura loop. Kishimoto opens and closes the plots.. he can't move ahead to Sakura if he doesn't close Hinata's plot..

Also may I remind you Sakura was introduced as first love interest.. Hinata was introduced as second later on in the story of the manga.. Kishimoto has only ended the second segment of the story and next week gonna start the third..Since he does everything in 3s theres still his final love interest. So you can see Hinata was not it.. Willl there be a new love interest ? no it will go back to Sakura..

I am very eager to see how all this will be play out.. Since the romantic sequence of events for Naruto have been Sakura Hinata Sakura.. This was clearly shown during Pain Arc.. Sakura screams for Naruto, Hinata confesses. and Sakura ends the Arc hugging Naruto

(Boruto Theory Part 27)

The last movie was a lie just like RTN being not cannon.. ..Everything that has happen so far was shown in RTN world with some variance..but the main ideas still came from that movie..RTN was use a testing grounds for the end of shippuden.. if you did not notice that well about time you did...

The last was used to pushed, validate, and end a plot which is Hinata finally being with Naruto..

Even if you don't want  to see it.. the last plot has always been Naruto ending with Sakura.

Naruto is with Hinata and is not working out.. Sakura is with Sasuke and the same thing. Neither guy is happy with their girl cause they are looking for something or someone they cant yet get their hands on..

So if RTN was not cannon why the ideas that came from it are... You get it now.. 

Some of this stuff is right on the story if you dig but if you only superficially read.. you wont find it or get it..

(Boruto Theory Part 30)

If someone tells you who to love will love that person or the one you have feelings for..

How many times does a person have to say they don't like you for you to take the hint.. Including crushing your heart.. 

His crush on Sakura had nothing to do with Sasuke.. If he did he would have been like I am gonna get Sakura and make her mine and what not.. Naruto was in love with Sakura's simplicity..  How she wanted one person to acknowledge her not an entire village.. How she like her just the way she was.. If it only the means to beat Sasuke he would have never kept an eye on her when she was in trouble..  As well as gloating over saving her.. 

Third segment is not about Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them..

(Boruto Theory Part 33)

I just like to state what I found in the story.. and so far most think the story is over without bases yet the story continues to its third stage.. All I can see is kishimoto toying with the story since from the beginning he has shown in the story thru the lessons explained  how to understand the story.. Taking that into consideration he already stated there will be concealed information in the story and anything that seems to be truthful can be a lie.. Kishimoto has shown it in different ways including the order the story is written.. Just that some listen but never pay attention to what they have been told..

Another clue to this he already re-position himself as supervisor not as writer nor as animator.. So here is another example of him using the number 3... So he has position himself in a way he can re-organize the story to how he really originally wanted to end.. its third cycle.. and he already told who the end girl was gonna be.. since he wrote it in it's third chapter.. Now do you follow the pattern.. Now to this pattern there is another pattern which also means 3 .. 001.. which its hexodecimal value.. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura.. see the other pattern.. hope you do :)

So when people mention something I go and look at where they fall in those 2 patterns ... unfortunately Hinata always end in 2nd never in third.. the only clue given who will end in third is Sakura.. 
Here is another example.. Pain Arc.. Sakura screams naruto shows up.. Hinata confesses.. Sakura ends the arc hugging Naruto and not caring what other think..

Sakura always ends in the third pattern / stage..

(Boruto Theory Part 40)

So you did not know that Naruto being label dumb and not a genius was commotion in the fan base to not acknowledge Minato as his father for a long long time and any body claiming resemblance to one an other would be call lunatic.. just like you are doing to me now .. cause I am telling you stuff outside of the realm most perceived..

All present so far after 699 was a lie or has lies in it that have not been resolved yet.. yes.. 
If he wanted to end all he would have simply said is over and not become supervisor of Boruto Manga.. Hence again here is the presence of his use of the number 3.. he is supervisor he has a storyteller and animator..

Why is so far fetch to belief Kishimoto can lie he did it with Itachi for a long long time..

yeah I am tired too since NaruHina and SasuSaku fans are not open to learn and discover.. Kishimoto is right all along people will never question if what they were told was true or lie or try to investigate which of the two it is..

As I said the Third segment is not about Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them..

Again... Kishimoto INTENTIONALLY made NaruHina and SasuSaku cannon because he wanted Hinata and Sakura to see that the men they dreamed of marrying are actually not a compatible fit for them, Hinata will start to realize that Naruto wasn't the right man for her and that it was actually Sasuke all along and Sakura will realize that Sasuke wasn't the right man for her it was actually Naruto all along.

#11 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:27 PM

I'm probably reading your statistics post wrong or something, but how do any of these number prove that NH is hated by 90% of the countries? All I see is that, while losing % after 2014 (which is understandable since the manga ended late that year), both SS and NH are still going strong on Pixiv. And that's a Japanese site, correct?

Then you cite 2ch forums (or whatever 2ch is) how there was almost no hate toward the ending, how SS is filing thread after thread with no sign of stopping, and how that scumbag propaganda was nothing but a fabrication (which I fully believe, since there was a lot of that after the ending). How exactly is this shooting down NH and SS popularity, if anything it goes to show that they were right in making these two the end game.

And that's my biggest gripe with Naruto news, really. So much of it is nothing but no-source, unreliable propaganda, fabrication and downright guessing games.

All I constantly read is how the pairings are hated by everyone, how Japan hates SS and NH, how no one cares about Boruto, yet the movie made more than any previous Naruto movie at the Box office, then how SP are desperately trying to add more NS into the anime, I mean what the hell people...?

When the viewers fall below a planned number, SP will kill the anime without hesitation, it's won't be the first series they'll cancel and it won't be the last.

I mean does any of us know anyone working at SP or Shonen?? Because it's always ... "I hear people at SP are all NH fans", "the word is people at SJ made Kishi do this, do that"... "My freind who lives in Japan told me he heard the Japanese are furious at Kishi"... I mean come on... enough of this. 

The reason the anime is failing is probably because people got sick of all the fillers, the end was animated two years after the manga ended, who's gonna wait that long?

NH got their fix with the last manga chapters and The last, so they have no reason to stick with the anime.

SS think their pairing is the next best thing since sliced bread and are too cool to give a damn about the telltale signs that their pairing is trash.

And a great majority of either two camps don't give a damn about what happened/happens in Naruto after their pairings became canon... which is why Boruto manga sales numbers are not that great (if they really are, don't know, don't care) - only few really care about the kids era.

I think the whole kids thing was a mistake, yes even if NS became canon, taking the kids route would have been a mistake. A reunited adult version of team7... now that would have been a much better course for the series, if they didn't want to kill the series (which they should have done).

The bottom line is... we know nothing for certain, the how and whys, how things work at SP or SJ, nothing. We're all only guessing, and what little came from official channels (kishi & co) can't really be trusted, but it's still more solid than any hearsay we're constantly being bombarded with.

TL:DR: we know nothing for certain, the ending won't change.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#12 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:26 AM

I'm not reading Boruto, that s**t will make you brain dead. I still haven't managed to finish the first chapter.

I think it's obvious why we still don't see much NH and SS on screen, it's because the pairings are boring and uninteresting, it would consist of on sided conversations. SS & NH was popular because SP were bias towards Hinata, and for some reason abusive relationships are popular.

I think after the movie even SP realised to some level that NH together on screen do not make for a fun entertaining watch, it's why from my understanding the Boruto movie barely had any scenes of the two together.But the best thing about NH and SS is all made up in the minds of the fans of the pairing anyway so the makers don't need to do anything about them interacting, because the fans have built up a relationship between their favourite pairings for over a decade anyway, so as long as they are told they are together, they are fine. These are the same people who think NH's marriage life is happy and that Sasuke is a great father because he sat down and had dinner with his family once in 13 years.

iAnby7W.gif

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:59 AM

The only thing I care about this series when will it finally die?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:05 AM

@BestSasuHinaSupporter, you have been bringing forth a lot of stuff that I agree with. Showing it in ways, that people can't see. I believe in what you say.  It's just a matter of WHEN it will happen.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:03 AM

Well this can be answered with parts of my theory I do hope you take the time to read these parts and I look foward to your response:

I will repeat Parts 21, 27, 30, 33, 40,

Kishimoto INTENTIONALLY made NaruHina and SasuSaku cannon because he wanted Hinata and Sakura to see that the men they dreamed of marrying are actually not a compatible fit for them, Hinata will start to realize that Naruto wasn't the right man for her and that it was actually Sasuke all along and Sakura will realize that Sasuke wasn't the right man for her it was actually Naruto all along.

This makes no sense. First, it begs the question of why it is even necessary to for Kishimoto to show Hinata and Sakura that they men they dreamed of marrying are not compatible with them. If NS and SH are the final pairings as you claim then who cares whether they see this. Why does it matter? The only thing important in that scenario is whether NS/SH works not whether alternatives don’t. To convince a fanbase that never would accept that their pairings couldn’t work that they are wrong? Besides, even if this is the goal, why not just do it the manga? Making your point does not require them to get together, have kids, only to then rip the relationships apart in one big fake out.

If the story of Naruto were primarily about his romantic relationships then the scenario is a tad more believable as the romance becomes THE story and massive interpersonal drama becomes more expected, but even then….you’d expect all this to be done in the primary story and no be done by ending the story, producing a movie, and then changing it in a spin off that’s about another characters.

However, Naruto is about his hero journey. While pairings may be a primary concern for fans, those pairings weren’t the “star” of the story. They were a subplot.

Kishimoto and his handlers were asses to disenchanted fandoms at the end, buy man, I’d have to believe that they are far, far bigger pricks that I dared believe if they are willing to jerk the NH/SS fandom in this way. Nobody deserves that and the companies that fund this stuff shouldn’t tolerate sinking an enormous amount of resources to sell a head fake on a subplot.

Ultimately, to buy into you idea, I’d have to accept that they end the manga with a different pairing than the “real pairing,” make a movie about the “fake” pairing, make a spinoff with the fake, make a gaiden about the fake, and string everyone along for more than two years, before saying…wait we lied. I can’t think of a good rational for pouring the time, energy and resources into doing that.

Main problem with Naruto and Hinata is that their relationship is not working out.. most fail to see that..

Maybe in the novel or something? I guess. Because there is no evidence in Burrito the manga that it isn’t. The NH relationship isn’t important at all because the story is about a delicious Mexican dish and its ninja adventures. It will only matter to the extent it impacts that Burrito.

Kinda simple answer why they were chosen.. Kishimoto need to close the Hinata loop and show that Naruto and Hinata are not compatible. Even though Hinata is married to Naruto she cant make him happy.. Naruto is doing what ever he wants and there is no one to control him.. Naruto's pressure is building up time will tell when he blows up.. Kishimoto needs to close the Hinata loop before he can move onto the Sakura loop. Kishimoto opens and closes the plots.. he can't move ahead to Sakura if he doesn't close Hinata's plot..

Again, I disagree for the reasons noted earlier that he needed to show NH didn’t work in order to make NS/SH happened. As far as closing the loop? What loop…Naruto could have friendzoned her, she could have accepted…and done. Much of her behavior also had elements of hero-worship as opposed to love, just call it that and work with it. The “loop” could have been closed in the original manga and been done with minimal time and effort, especially since the N of NH was never really developed. The story doesn’t need a multiyear head fake for that.

To the extend Naruto is unhappy it looks like its because his relationship with Boruto sucks.

He doesn’t look ready to blow-up at Hinata. Based on Boruto, it’s she who should blow up at him for being a work-a-holic, but it doesn’t look like it bothers her. But this would be trying to put a rational spin on the way Boruto has totally basteridized Naruto. It was just an excuse for Naruto to have son issues, nothing more. It’s just crappy writing.

Also may I remind you Sakura was introduced as first love interest.. Hinata was introduced as second later on in the story of the manga.. Kishimoto has only ended the second segment of the story and next week gonna start the third..Since he does everything in 3s theres still his final love interest. So you can see Hinata was not it.. Willl there be a new love interest ? no it will go back to Sakura..

I’ll never be able to convince you otherwise, but I think you’re seeing patters that aren’t there. I am not at all convinced that a story about the adventures of Burrito the Tortilla Man will include a major detour about NARUTO’s love interest. Why does Naruto’s live interest even matter, unless Shounen is just going to jump and say this all one elongated side story…that’s not really cannon and here is the TRUE Naruto Part 3? I can’t say it’s impossible, but I can’t understand the rational of doing what they are doing now only to do the REAL Part 3 in the near future. Why not just do the real thing now or at least admit this is just side show?

All you’re theories require believe that these people are just engaging in totally baffling behavior. I don’t think their choices were good, but they aren’t completely irrational. Your theories require them to be to the point of disbelief.

I guess if Boruto crashes and burns, then they go do a DBZ Super, but then DBZ Super wasn’t released for another 20 years. I have my doubts Naruto will have DBZ’s staying power and DBZ Super wasn’t planned during the execution of GT.

I am certainly not going to hold my breath on that,

I am very eager to see how all this will be play out.. Since the romantic sequence of events for Naruto have been Sakura Hinata Sakura.. This was clearly shown during Pain Arc.. Sakura screams for Naruto, Hinata confesses. and Sakura ends the Arc hugging Naruto

I don’t think the ending of the Pain arc can only be interpreted as romance.

In addition, even it was intended as romance, why is so hard to accept that this development was simply abandoned by the end of the manga and then recharacterized by the Last? That the writing was dreck doesn’t mean they didn’t do or intend it. It simply means it was crap.

The last movie was a lie just like RTN being not cannon.. ..Everything that has happen so far was shown in RTN world with some variance..but the main ideas still came from that movie..RTN was use a testing grounds for the end of shippuden.. if you did not notice that well about time you did...

I certaintly hope not. NS fans were really high on RTN. What a gut punch it would be if it turned out that it was testing grounds for the trash that was everything post-Pain. NS fans have suffered enough, don’t do that to them.

The last was used to pushed, validate, and end a plot which is Hinata finally being with Naruto..

It was?

Even if you don't want to see it.. the last plot has always been Naruto ending with Sakura.

The end of the manga and everything that follows begs to differ. Also if that’s the case, why did Kishimoto and his handlers crap on unhappy NS fans right after 699 and 700 were released?

Naruto is with Hinata and is not working out.. Sakura is with Sasuke and the same thing. Neither guy is happy with their girl cause they are looking for something or someone they cant yet get their hands on..

I don’t know….Sasuke looked happy at the end of Gaiden. And the only unhappiness I see from Naruto right now stems from his relationship with Boruto.

His crush on Sakura had nothing to do with Sasuke.. If he did he would have been like I am gonna get Sakura and make her mine and what not.. Naruto was in love with Sakura's simplicity.. How she wanted one person to acknowledge her not an entire village.. How she like her just the way she was.. If it only the means to beat Sasuke he would have never kept an eye on her when she was in trouble.. As well as gloating over saving her..

Word of God said the Last was canon…so yes, as stupid as re-characterizing Naruto’s feelings for Sakura was and as little sense as it made when compared with the manga….for canon purposes, his crush was an extension of his rivalry. Was it good, no. But that’s not the issue being discussed.

Another clue to this he already re-position himself as supervisor not as writer nor as animator.. So here is another example of him using the number 3... So he has position himself in a way he can re-organize the story to how he really originally wanted to end.. its third cycle.. and he already told who the end girl was gonna be.. since he wrote it in it's third chapter.. Now do you follow the pattern.. Now to this pattern there is another pattern which also means 3 .. 001.. which its hexodecimal value.. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura.. see the other pattern.. hope you do :)

So when people mention something I go and look at where they fall in those 2 patterns ... unfortunately Hinata always end in 2nd never in third.. the only clue given who will end in third is Sakura..
Here is another example.. Pain Arc.. Sakura screams naruto shows up.. Hinata confesses.. Sakura ends the arc hugging Naruto and not caring what other think..

Sakura always ends in the third pattern / stage..

I’m with Voodoo. Unless you have some personal knowledge about what is happening internally, I think you, along with the rest of us, really have no basis for reading these kind of things into Kishimoto’s movement to Supervisior.

All present so far after 699 was a lie or has lies in it that have not been resolved yet.. yes..
If he wanted to end all he would have simply said is over and not become supervisor of Boruto Manga.. Hence again here is the presence of his use of the number 3.. he is supervisor he has a storyteller and animator..

Why is so far fetch to belief Kishimoto can lie he did it with Itachi for a long long time..

Because it requires believing that Shounen and SP are sinking and enormous amount of time (including the creation of multiple new products outside the manga) and resources on what would essentially be a giant head fake for the fandom. It’s one thing to try and pull something off in the manga and keep your audience guessing. It’s another matter to think they would end the story AND create multiple spinoffs in furtherance of this.

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:59 AM

I was somewhat impressed that they were able to pull out actual data. But then looking at it again I realized it is massively out of date. Their data is from early 2015 before either the gaiden or the movie came out. It been over two years now since Naruto ended. So unless they have more recent data this really doesn't do anything. And again Kishimoto is done with Naruto. He is the editor right now because they need him "Active" in the Boruto manga, to show his fans he is giving his support of and acting as quality control for the sequel. When all he really wants to do is flee Shounen Jump and go to the the Shueisha Magazine that Yahagi is the chief editor of to do his new manga.

#17 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:00 AM

I already read those in the novel so not going to watch this ep but don't you said the novel were not important at all because they were not made by mishimoto ? did you change your mind about the novel ? because there scene are from the novel and if you going to take this as canon I guess you also need to take the other novels as canon

I like this moment because probably there will be some good edits and gifs with it but please man don't act as naruhina and sasusaku fans before the ending like "oh they are standing side by side, totally romantic" "he said her name, totally romantic" take your ship glasses off for alittle bit and see the context of the scenes, cleary these scenes are not sasuhina/narusaku, it's just a cheap attempt to give some "justification" to sasusaku like "she loves him so it's totally logical to they marry and have a daughter heh"

Hinata is not worried about Sasuke, she's worried about sakura, just like bail said remember Hinata and Sakura are suupposed to be great friends and sakura probably told hinata about sasuke and since sakura is the one who helped Hinata's romatic life I guess it's kinda normal to Hinata be worried about Sakura's romantic life too, I don't kno why you think Hinata even gives a kitten aout Sasuke, you can see cleary Hinata is just trying to pretend she cares about sakura

Remember Sakura and Naruto are also supposed to be good friends so it's normal to they walk together and also sakura was only talking abut her feelings to sasuke and then beating up naruto for no reason at all so I don't like this moment at all (but still wanna see edits and gifs of it)

Lets go over everything you said:

You said:"I already read those in the novel so not going to watch this ep but don't you said the novel were not important at all because they were not made by mishimoto ? did you change your mind about the novel ? because there scene are from the novel and if you going to take this as canon I guess you also need to take the other novels as canon"

I've never once said that the Shiden Novels were cannon in this topic, Where are you getting that from ?   :huh: 

You said:"I like this moment because probably there will be some good edits and gifs with it but please man don't act as naruhina and sasusaku fans before the ending like "oh they are standing side by side, totally romantic" "he said her name, totally romantic" take your ship glasses off for alittle bit and see the context of the scenes, cleary these scenes are not sasuhina/narusaku, it's just a cheap attempt to give some "justification" to sasusaku like "she loves him so it's totally logical to they marry and have a daughter heh""

The premise of this topic is to directly point out that Hinata is finally acknowledging Sasuke's existence, Something she has never shown to care for for the 708 Naruto anime episodes aired, clearly if you read my topic fully you wouldn't have missed this:

"Even though this SasukeXHinata moment is small we can finally shut those stupid NaruHina and SasuSaku fans up about them thinking Hinata doesn't care for Sasuke's existence"

In the past Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot were doing everything in their power to avoid giving Sasuke and Hinata moments together, they wouldn't even write a moment where Sasuke and Hinata would even mention each others names

Now you have to question to yourself this: Why The Sudden Change ?

The best possible way I can theorize this is that Since NaruHina and SasuSaku are doing so horribly in japan and 90% of the other countries in the world that Naruto series is being aired and marketed to, even in the United States NaruHina and SasuSaku's popularity is declining so as I stated previously in this topic... Studio Pierrot is getting desperate because now they are vulnerable and at risk of Naruto getting taken off the air giving it's Anime time slot to a new promising Anime, This could explain why Studio Pierrot started back putting NaruSaku and SasuHina moments in the anime so that they could win back the fans that was keeping Naruto popular at it's prime

So what they are doing now is experimenting with new plots with the Naruto series because their old ones are failing and declining in popularity (NaruHina And SasuSaku), I hope you understand what I mean by experiment I mean to test,

Studio Pierrot Is now testing SasukeXHinata with small moments to see how the Naruto fans will react to it and like it, they need to make sure SasukeXHinata is well liked before they can give them bigger moments, they are using the Naruto anime as a testing ground to see if SasukeXHinata relationship will be a good Idea for the Boruto manga, If Sasuke and Hinata Is well liked then Studio Pierrot and Kishimoto will have a compelling reason to put SasukeXHinata moments in the Boruto Manga, If it's not well liked then well... we wont be seeing any SasuHina in the Boruto Manga   :sad: 

There are plenty of signs that Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot are experimenting with SasukeXHinata as I addressed in my previous topic in case you haven't read it:http://www.narusaku....showtopic=15893

CzobtyEUUAAmlV_.jpg
ofwar.jpg

Studio Pierrot and Bandai Namco games are giving SasukeXHinata as a pairing spotlight in their latest game (Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Blazing)

See what I mean and understand ? Studio Pierrot is experimenting with SasukeXHinata to see the potential profit it can make them, because their old pairings that were making them big profit (NaruHina and SasuSaku) is now failing.

You said:"Hinata is not worried about Sasuke, she's worried about sakura, just like bail said remember Hinata and Sakura are suupposed to be great friends and sakura probably told hinata about sasuke and since sakura is the one who helped Hinata's romatic life I guess it's kinda normal to Hinata be worried about Sakura's romantic life too, I don't kno why you think Hinata even gives a kitten aout Sasuke, you can see cleary Hinata is just trying to pretend she cares about sakura

Remember Sakura and Naruto are also supposed to be good friends so it's normal to they walk together and also sakura was only talking abut her feelings to sasuke and then beating up naruto for no reason at all so I don't like this moment at all (but still wanna see edits and gifs of it)"

Sakura and Hinata were never that close to take precedence on the movie of a friendship. Sakura acts like they been friends forever.. and the only girl Sakura acts like that to is Ino..

Is true Sakura did not say she loved Naruto.. but is also true the Sakura that used to hate him and then changed to a Sakura that care deeply for him.. Sometimes you don't have to tell someone I love you in order to show it.. Sakura has an inner battle of mind and heart.. Her mind tells that Sasuke has returned her feelings or has done something nice to her and her heart always screams Naruto.. In truth the Sasuke part is a lie.. which still remains hidden..

Now the third chapter.. Naruto is introduce and goes to school when he sees Sakura for the first time he is drawn with a little heart while excitedly saying her name.. (We have no idea of rivalry yet) pay attention to that Naruto is not aware that Sakura likes Sasuke..) Once he is bump and she goes over to him then we see him jealous yet still no rivalry when teams are made boom rivalry but it's not over Sakura it's over who is top student or power.. (Hence the last movie Narutos feelings for Sakura where over rivalry gets blank out as lie) Sasuke and Naruto always fight over power but not for Sakura..  Move foward to when Sakura is along day dreaming of Sasuke is Naruto who shows up as him..

Ok keep that in mind.. Now During the war arc when Team seven gets together to fight Madara.. you don't get this effect in the manga but you do see it in the anime.. Madara flicks his eyes with Rinnegan and Sakura jumps to him.. To me that is an indication she may have fallen for genjutsu right there.. and we been following what Sakura knows and feels trap in genjutsu world she may not be aware off..  Why just like when she was day dreaming Sasuke was hers.. She has the man of her dreams that has giving her a daughter would you think she be aware that it was a dream no.. Kabuto and Itachi said to understand you are trap in it.. you have to be aware of your honest self and Sakura has been blinded by a lie made by Naruto back in chapter 3 that Sasuke likes her and even try to kiss her.. 

Then there is the time when Sasuke puts her in genjutsu and strikes her heart so hard that even Naruto feels it.. This another time where She may have fallen yet she wakes up but we dont see Kakashi waking her up and she gives this alarm face..

This also happens in the last we never see her wake up from genjutsu we only hear how she wakes up.. While we see how the others wake up we dont see how or what she saw in her genjutsu..
So going back into chapter 3 I can see how this relates back to her being daydreaming of Sasuke. Also everything about naruto and sakuras relationship has been silence by a lie.. 

Naruto's own fault for disguising as Sasuke back on chapter 3.. She thinks he can save Sasuke cause she saw him doing something good to her which she still longs for.. The kiss on the fore head.. 

On chapter 3 after Naruto clones Sasuke it is shown that Sakura is daydreaming of Sasuke being the perfect guy for her saying the right things she wants to hear.. and after Naruto enter as Sasuke and you know the rest..

all over is a trap whether you wanna see it or not its a trap.. since Naruto has not told Sakura the truth of chapter 3.

Even after all in Boruto movie you can see Sakura nostalgic over Naruto as he runs errands.. 

Kishimoto can still flip this around.. he has shown and left himself a back door to do it.. thing is when he will use it..

this is too long, I just skipped to the last part. nope they did not cut off sasusaku moemnts, if anything they even made more sasusaku moments than in the novel (like in the first episode) and please read the novels, this moment you said happens in sakura's novel, not sasuke's, at end of her novel sakura thinks to herself about sasuke and the last lines are apaprently sasuke coming back and sakura saying "welcome back" sasuke shiden ends in this exactaly same way with sasuke reading naruto's letter and saying he wants to come back

What SasuSaku moments were in the (Sasuke Shiden Sunrise) anime filler arc ? are we watching the same episodes ? there was not a SINGLE SasuSaku moment within that 5 episode filler arc, but there was suppose to be if Studio Pierrot fully animated every part of the Sasuke Shiden Novel because as I said, Sakura at the end of the Novel was suppose to wait at the gates of the leaf village waiting for Sasuke to return home and then she would welcome him home when he came back but that part was omitted and skipped in the anime,

Sure Sakura blushed a few times when Sasuke's name was mentioned but there wasn't ANY direct interaction between Sasuke and Sakura, Sasuke at the end of the 5th episode of that filler arc only had ONE flash back of Sakura  and it was just the flip on the forehead nothing more, he didn't even find it romantic when he did that the flip on the forehead just meant he finally acknowledges her as a important friend,

I'm tired of SasuSaku fans (Not saying that you are) thinking that flip on the forehead means something romantic, Sasuke learned flipping someone on the forehead from his mother, So are they going to say that Sasuke's mother mikoto has romantic feelings for Sasuke ? because she flips him on the forehead... the flip on the forehead means you deeply care about someone not anything romantic...

And the reason why Sasuke at the end of that filler arc decided to return home was that Naruto sent him a letter congratulating him on the significant atonement's he's making around the world, then Sasuke felt happy of that and decided to return to the leaf village, So CLEARLY it was NARUTO who convinced Sasuke to return to the leaf village not Sakura, This shows that Sakura is at the bottom of his list of importance. 

and spending a night ? calm down dude naruto is still a franchise to japanese teens, there's no such thing as a sex reference in it, please I guess you need to check a bit better your sources

I was just trying to add some humor to my post when I said "Spending a night" you took it to seriously lol...

According to my sources the Sasuke Shiden and Sakura Hiden novel's are suppose to provide information about how Sasuke and Sakura finally fell in love and how they decided to finally decide to have sex to conceive Sarada, thats what I really meant when I said: 

"Sasuke was suppose to return to the leaf village and Sakura would stand at the gates of the leaf village to wait for him and then she welcomed him home when he returned and then they hugged each other and then they spent 1 night with each other... to bring Sarada in the world but that was omitted and skipped, I don't know if it's because a Sexual scene in the Naruto anime would be to mature for it's PG rating so they cut it out completely or they didn't want to piss off the NaruSaku fans more than what they already did."

I meant the authors of the book didn't want to explain how Sasuke and Sakura got intimate to have sex to conceive Sarada because they felt it probably would be to mature to include into a Manga series aimed for all ages, But nope! neither the Sasuke Shiden or Sakura Hiden novel explains how Sasuke and Sakura fell in love, to this day we the fans are still left ignorant of how it happened,

Sure it wasn't shown or explained how Naruto and Hinata got intimate with sex to conceive Boruto and Himawari but at least they were shown to acknowledge and return their feelings to each other so it's believable that they would do something like that, But with Sasuke and Sakura... it was NEVER explained, Sasuke has never been shown to return Sakura's feelings romantically it's still one sided on Sakura's end so therefore it's not believable that Sasuke and Sakura fell in love with each other or let alone have a intimate sexual relationship, Because if 1 person never returns your feeling romantically how is it a romantic relationship ? name 1 time Sasuke has ever said he loves Sakura ?

The best guess theorized from many fans still stands, Sasuke is only using her as a breeding vessel to revive the uchiha clan nothing more.

I'm probably reading your statistics post wrong or something, but how do any of these number prove that NH is hated by 90% of the countries? All I see is that, while losing % after 2014 (which is understandable since the manga ended late that year), both SS and NH are still going strong on Pixiv. And that's a Japanese site, correct?

Then you cite 2ch forums (or whatever 2ch is) how there was almost no hate toward the ending, how SS is filing thread after thread with no sign of stopping, and how that scumbag propaganda was nothing but a fabrication (which I fully believe, since there was a lot of that after the ending). How exactly is this shooting down NH and SS popularity, if anything it goes to show that they were right in making these two the end game.

And that's my biggest gripe with Naruto news, really. So much of it is nothing but no-source, unreliable propaganda, fabrication and downright guessing games.

All I constantly read is how the pairings are hated by everyone, how Japan hates SS and NH, how no one cares about Boruto, yet the movie made more than any previous Naruto movie at the Box office, then how SP are desperately trying to add more NS into the anime, I mean what the hell people...?

When the viewers fall below a planned number, SP will kill the anime without hesitation, it's won't be the first series they'll cancel and it won't be the last.

I mean does any of us know anyone working at SP or Shonen?? Because it's always ... "I hear people at SP are all NH fans", "the word is people at SJ made Kishi do this, do that"... "My freind who lives in Japan told me he heard the Japanese are furious at Kishi"... I mean come on... enough of this. 

The reason the anime is failing is probably because people got sick of all the fillers, the end was animated two years after the manga ended, who's gonna wait that long?

NH got their fix with the last manga chapters and The last, so they have no reason to stick with the anime.

SS think their pairing is the next best thing since sliced bread and are too cool to give a damn about the telltale signs that their pairing is trash.

And a great majority of either two camps don't give a damn about what happened/happens in Naruto after their pairings became canon... which is why Boruto manga sales numbers are not that great (if they really are, don't know, don't care) - only few really care about the kids era.

I think the whole kids thing was a mistake, yes even if NS became canon, taking the kids route would have been a mistake. A reunited adult version of team7... now that would have been a much better course for the series, if they didn't want to kill the series (which they should have done).

The bottom line is... we know nothing for certain, the how and whys, how things work at SP or SJ, nothing. We're all only guessing, and what little came from official channels (kishi & co) can't really be trusted, but it's still more solid than any hearsay we're constantly being bombarded with.

TL:DR: we know nothing for certain, the ending won't change.

Lets go over everything you said

You said:"I'm probably reading your statistics post wrong or something, but how do any of these number prove that NH is hated by 90% of the countries? All I see is that, while losing % after 2014 (which is understandable since the manga ended late that year), both SS and NH are still going strong on Pixiv. And that's a Japanese site, correct?"

Clearly they are Japanese Naruto pairing poll statistics as evident to the Japanese characters written next to them... the translator couldn't translate the entire page sadly, Since these are Japanese Naruto pairing polls clearly means they don't speak for the rest of the world

Those Japanese Naruto Pairing Polls are nationwide in Japan, Anime isn't as big in other countries as It is in Japan So you wont really find any significant Naruto pairing polling elsewhere the only one I could find was from a previous Anime convention:

8j27wW1.jpg 

SasuHina is gradually gaining recognition! 

You said:"Then you cite 2ch forums (or whatever 2ch is) how there was almost no hate toward the ending, how SS is filing thread after thread with no sign of stopping, and how that scumbag propaganda was nothing but a fabrication (which I fully believe, since there was a lot of that after the ending). How exactly is this shooting down NH and SS popularity, if anything it goes to show that they were right in making these two the end game."

2ch forums is a official Japanese Naruto and all other anime pairing discussion site with the most activity, There are factions of fans on all pairings on that site for NaruSaku, SasuSaku, NaruHina, and SasuHina, because of that there is no doubt their is skirmishes between these pairing fandoms which clearly means there IS HATE towards the ending of Naruto on that site,

I don't know where you are getting that the (Naruto Scumbag) thread on that site is fake and a fabrication when it's really not:http://kanae.2ch.net...oon/1425814599/

This topic that I linked was originally about discussing the current state of SasuSaku pairing, but then at some point a unhappy disgruntled Naruto fan posted on that topic about how Naruto is the biggest scumbag for not being with Sakura forsaking his "Never giving up" attitude, eventually the moderators of 2ch forums deemed his comment as flame war inciting comment it was removed so you won't be able to find that comment on that page on this current day but luckily for you all I took a screenshot of the comment that NaruSaku Poster said before it was deleted:

tumblr_inline_noglnrBJAB1s6kn9n_540.jpg

So when you said "How exactly is this shooting down NH and SS popularity, if anything it goes to show that they were right in making these two the end game."

Was wrong because there was Plenty of debate about the ending and Anti NaruHina and Anti SasuSaku post on that thread but since the 2ch forums has a ZERO flame war tolerance the Anti NaruHina and SasuSaku post like I said were removed

You said:"And that's my biggest gripe with Naruto news, really. So much of it is nothing but no-source, unreliable propaganda, fabrication and downright guessing games.

When the viewers fall below a planned number, SP will kill the anime without hesitation, it's won't be the first series they'll cancel and it won't be the last."

I have a answer for this, it was because of the advertisement of the Boruto Naruto The Movie, the preview scenes of the movie were all about showing that Naruto and Hinata's family and Sasuke and Sakura's family was falling apart,

The preview scenes of the movie were showing that Naruto and Sasuke were not willing to spend much time with their families and the preview scenes showed that Hinata and Sakura was saddened by it, but the preview scenes also showed that Sasuke was willing to spend time with Boruto and his family and Naruto was willing to spend time with Sarada and her family so because of that there was heavily implications that NaruSaku and SasuHina was going to happen in the movie

It pulled in NaruSaku, NaruHina, SasuSaku, And SasuHina fans to watch the movie, so that the NaruSaku and SasuHina fans could see if their pairings would finally come true and so that the NaruHina, and SasuSaku fans could see if their beloved pairings was going to break up, "Boruto Naruto the movie" brought in multiple fandoms as opposed to the last naruto the movie which catered to just ONE fandom NaruHina so after hearing all this it is clear why Boruto Naruto the movie made so much more money than The Last,

You said:"I mean does any of us know anyone working at SP or Shonen?? Because it's always ... "I hear people at SP are all NH fans", "the word is people at SJ made Kishi do this, do that"... "My freind who lives in Japan told me he heard the Japanese are furious at Kishi"... I mean come on... enough of this."

I also honestly don't know where people are getting that Studio Pierrot are a bunch of Hinata and NaruHina fans, I can't find any source of that, It's unlikely that those people saying that are close to the staff at Studio Pierrot saying that, I don't think they are NaruHina fans, They are just doing their Job of animating NaruHina because it became cannon at the end of Naruto Shippuden people are getting it mixed up

You said:"The reason the anime is failing is probably because people got sick of all the fillers, the end was animated two years after the manga ended, who's gonna wait that long?

SS think their pairing is the next best thing since sliced bread and are too cool to give a damn about the telltale signs that their pairing is trash."

Yes the fillers were a bit of a annoyance, But the fillers didn't significantly cause the anime to lose viewers as much as you think The end pairings is what really caused the anime popularity decline, Not all Naruto fans read the manga, there are still a large fan base that watches the Anime only so because of that they were still watching the Anime even after the manga ended unbeknownst that their pairings whether it's NaruHina, SasuSasu, NaruSasku or even SasuHina would happen or not

NaruHina and SasuSaku is not the best thing... It's pretty much taboo to talk about in Japan, the NaruSaku fans in Japan are MUCH crazier than the ones over sea's, They literally wear NaruSaku Underwear and NaruSaku wallpaper in their rooms and if you attack their pairings then well, it wont end well for you... Japan is 80% NaruSaku faction, we all should consider moving there to be amoung allies!

You said:"And a great majority of either two camps don't give a damn about what happened/happens in Naruto after their pairings became canon... which is why Boruto manga sales numbers are not that great (if they really are, don't know, don't care) - only few really care about the kids era."

I can assure you that the NaruHina and SasuSaku camps will definitely be consistently reading each chapter of the Boruto manga because their are hints that their pairings are possibly going to break apart and they have caught on to those hints

I fail to see a negative outcome with a divorce route with the new Boruto manga because the way I see it it will have more fans then Naruto currently does since there are only currently NaruHina/SasuSaku fans since most of the NaruSaku/SasuHina fans left honestly so at the moment mostly NaruHina/SasuSaku fans will be reading the Boruto manga so to expand on the fanbase Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot will have open new and old fanbases to squeeze as much profit as they can out of the new Boruto manga, No NaruHina and SasuSaku fans will not stop reading the Boruto manga when they see that Sasuke/Hinata and Naruto/Sakura are being shipped because it will actually keep them at the edges of their seats so because of that they will be constantly reading the new Boruto manga to see if their Beloved pairing will be broken apart and NaruSaku and SasuHina will also be at the edges of their seats constantly reading the manga seeing if their pairing finally comes true :) thats 4 fanbases added to read the Boruto manga instead of just the current 2 fanbases NaruHina/SasuSaku :) So because of this Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot will gain fans in addition to ones that they lost so I don't see an impending doom for the Boruto manga at the moment, And there are already hints that the divorce is set into motion from all the evidence from movie scenes/manga panels/Interviews i've provided :)

You said:"

TL:DR: we know nothing for certain, the ending won't change."

It's true we don't know what the story plot plans Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot has in store for us in the Boruto manga, My theory points out the writting style of Kishimoto, meaning if you understand his writting pattern you will expect what he will do next, If you fully read my theory as I assume you did since you were replying to me in it, You have to Understand that everything Kishimoto does is written with the rule of 3.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 07 January 2017 - 07:01 AM.

#18 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

I'm not reading Boruto, that s**t will make you brain dead. I still haven't managed to finish the first chapter.

I think it's obvious why we still don't see much NH and SS on screen, it's because the pairings are boring and uninteresting, it would consist of on sided conversations. SS & NH was popular because SP were bias towards Hinata, and for some reason abusive relationships are popular.

I think after the movie even SP realised to some level that NH together on screen do not make for a fun entertaining watch, it's why from my understanding the Boruto movie barely had any scenes of the two together.But the best thing about NH and SS is all made up in the minds of the fans of the pairing anyway so the makers don't need to do anything about them interacting, because the fans have built up a relationship between their favourite pairings for over a decade anyway, so as long as they are told they are together, they are fine. These are the same people who think NH's marriage life is happy and that Sasuke is a great father because he sat down and had dinner with his family once in 13 years.

Lets go over everything you said:

You said:"I'm not reading Boruto, that s**t will make you brain dead. I still haven't managed to finish the first chapter."

Well then as of now, You can't really debate with me on how you feel that NaruSaku and SasuHina won't happen in the Boruto manga since you just stated to not actually reading the Boruto manga, in order to understand how NaruSaku and SasuHina will happen in the Boruto manga you have to look at the signs that NaruHina and SasuSaku's marriages are falling apart in the Boruto Naruto The Movie and also read the Boruto manga which was adapted from the movie but you wont see the signs Yet because again you just stated to Not reading the Boruto manga

As soon as you read the Boruto manga you will have a better understanding that NaruSaku and SasuHina is gradually happening and you wont be so combative towards my theories that predict that NaruSaku and SasuHina will happen in the Boruto manga.

You said:"I think it's obvious why we still don't see much NH and SS on screen, it's because the pairings are boring and uninteresting, it would consist of on sided conversations. SS & NH was popular because SP were bias towards Hinata, and for some reason abusive relationships are popular."

Well I guess I can come to somewhat of a agreement to this, NaruHina and SasuSaku are indeed boring and uninteresting,

And yes those 2 pairings would consist of one sided conversations, Hinata would invite Naruto to join her to visit neji's grave something he was never shown to be interested in, Hinata would do all the talking while we would sit next to her bored as hell yawning and wondering when she will finally shut up so he can get back to his hokage duties while eating a bowl of ramen.

This is one reason how Sasuke would be a better fit for Hinata, because he just like Hinata also visits the leaf village's graveyard to visit his deceased brother Itachi, All it takes is for that faithful moment where Sasuke and Hinata to visit the leaf villages graveyard at the same time, then they can discuss all the great times they had with their brother, they may even learn and talk about how their life with their older brothers were virtually the same which clearly means Sasuke and Hinata WONT be having any one sided conversations because they would have a mutual understanding

I can't even think of a reason why Sasuke and Sakura would have a decent conversation... It would be like:

Sakura:Welcome home Sasuke!

Sasuke:Yeah...

Sakura:You want some dinner Sasuke ?

Sakura:Sasuke you look handsome today

Sasuke:Well i'm going back on my atonement journey to leave you alone for another 10 years

Sakura:Oh! ok have fun

It's not that abusive relationships are popular, It's just that Sakura is a character that is hated by many male Naruto fans due to her being a strong female character and the fact that she constantly viciously assaults Naruto when he's barely misbehaving, many men in the world still don't like women who can control them because the "Men are stronger and the woman is made to pleasure the man" stereotype is still strong even to this day,

Sakura is the personification of feminism and feminism is not very popular amoung the males of the world, According to many Naruto fans, They wanted Sakura to be with Sasuke so that he will have total dominance over her bringing her down, Which he succeeded because he turned Sakura into a poor depressed lonely housewife

It was more of the fans wanting to get revenge on Sakura for everything that she did violently to Naruto instead of them generally liking abusive relationships

Sakura's violent tendacies is also the reason why so many NaruHina fans were created, because many Naruto Uzumaki fans didn't want to see their favorite character get paired up with a girl who didn't treat him good, alot of NaruHina fans don't even like and favor Naruto being with Hinata it's just they were voting against Naruto being with Sakura

Hinata is a submissive subservient female who doesn't object to ANYTHING someone tells her to do, men like women like that because it keeps the male in power Sakura challenges that authority, that's why Hinata is so favored in Japan because truthfully speaking Japan is a very male dominated country they envision their women to be destined only for a life of a housewife and pleasuring them when ever they want

In conclusion:

Women favor Sakura because she personifies the strong and powerful woman that they envision and dream of becoming, Sakura is heavily backed by feminism

Men favor Hinata because she is submissive and subservient that will bend to their every will, Many men in the world would like for all women to be like Hinata so that they can continue the flow of domination they have over women, and in addition for women to be very curvaceous like Hinata so they will have something nice to look at

The pairings NaruHina, NaruSaku, and SasuSaku only continue the warefare of the 2 human genders male and female, And this warfare wont end in the near future, Unless these pairings are broken apart. 

You said:"I think after the movie even SP realised to some level that NH together on screen do not make for a fun entertaining watch,"

Well if Studio Pierrot feels that NaruHina isn't bringing much appeal to the Naruto Anime as you say, then this only further proves that my theory that Studio Pierrot is moving on to new potential pairings because their old ones that were FORMERLY cash cows are declining in popularity AKA (NaruHina and SasuSaku)

And here is the proof of them experimenting and trying out new pairings as I've pointed out in this topic: 

CzobtyEUUAAmlV_.jpg
ofwar.jpg

Now all we have to do is wait in the Boruto manga for their relationship to flourish.

You said:"it's why from my understanding the Boruto movie barely had any scenes of the two together."

Well sir that is one of the reasons and signs why NarutoXHinata marriage isn't working out

boruto_1_44.jpg?v5

Start the video at 31:32 and stop watching it when you reach 32:05

[yt][/yt]

This part of the video explains how and why SasuHina is going to happen in the Boruto manga

You said:"But the best thing about NH and SS is all made up in the minds of the fans of the pairing anyway so the makers don't need to do anything about them interacting, because the fans have built up a relationship between their favourite pairings for over a decade anyway, so as long as they are told they are together, they are fine."

??? The Sasuke Shiden filler arc that was recently animated didn't ONCE reference Naruto being married to Hinata despite the Sasuke Hiden Novel that the Sasuke Shiden anime filler arc is suppose to be adapted from and that Novel mentions that Naruto is married to Hinata, so no Studio Pierrot is NOT telling the fans that Naruto and Hinata are together in the anime

In the Boruto movie NarutoXHinata nor SasukeXSakura were given ZERO romantic scenes in the Boruto Naruto the movie, all Studio Pierrot showed us was that their relationships are in a current state of sadness and despair, because the husband of these 2 families chooses not to spend time with their family but rather the child and mother of the OTHER FAMILY WHICH CLEARLY MEANS STUDIO PIERROT IS IMPLYING THAT NARUHINA AND SASUSAKY ARE NOT STRONGLY TOGETHER

After hearing all of this is it clear that Studio Pierrot is doing everything in their power to avoid giving NaruHina and SasuSaku any romantic moments, which is confusing alot of NaruHina and SasuSaku fans because Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot put in so much effort to pair Naruto and Hinata and Sasuke and Sakura romantically but THEY WONT DO ANYTHING WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIPS ?

This goes back and relates to my point of:

Again Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot is showing us that NarutoXHinata and SasukeXSakura are just not good fits for each other, now they are building up NarutoXSakura and SasukeXHinata to show how NaruHina and SasuSaku pales in comparison to them

You NaruSaku fans are falling for the trap that NaruHina and SasuSaku is the end pairing when actually it's only beginning the NaruSaku and SasuHina ship, you guys fell for the trap so easy because you gave up to quick because you still continue to believe that NaruHina and SasuSaku wont break up even when there are hints given that they are.

I can see through Kishimoto's and Studio Pierrot's Mind games, NaruSaku and SasuHina were always the end pairings in all of the Naruto series, You think NaruSaku and SasuHina were red herrings ? on the contrary NARUHINA AND SASUSAKU were the red herrings to show us that they are not the best fits to show that they pale in comparison to NaruSaku and SasuHina and that's how NaruSaku and SasuHina will start and it's starting right now.

You said:"These are the same people who think NH's marriage life is happy and that Sasuke is a great father because he sat down and had dinner with his family once in 13 years."

As I've explained... NaruHina and SasuSaku's marriages are not happy, they are serving as the basis to begin the NaruSaku and SasuHina ships, Hinata is being shown that being with Naruto is not as great as being with Sasuke, And Sakura is being shown that being with Sasuke is not as great as being with Naruto,

Again don't fall for the trap that NaruHina and SasuSaku is the the final pairings that wont change or break up, they are beginning the NaruSaku and SasuHina ship.

The only thing I care about this series when will it finally die?

At the end of the Boruto manga, the Boruto manga is the 3rd and final phase of the Naruto series as I've explained in my theories

@BestSasuHinaSupporter, you have been bringing forth a lot of stuff that I agree with. Showing it in ways, that people can't see. I believe in what you say.  It's just a matter of WHEN it will happen.

As soon as the Boruto manga progresses past the (Boruto, Naruto The Movie) Phase, which will begin this February

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 07 January 2017 - 06:59 PM.

#19 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:55 AM

Yeah I watched this episode too. My friend absolutely loves the ending, and she made me watch it with her and I cringed internally like the whole time. She's a pretty big Sasuke fan, and is pretty okay with the end pairings. She also understands my views on NaruSaku, but it doesn't really matter to her...

The only (kind of) interesting part was Sasuke fighting the blood monsters or something.. It was really weird O_O  But this whole episode still bothered me. Why are we watching Sasuke's stories in his perspective, in which he's saving the world and learning things?? Hello! THIS IS NARUTO'S STORY! It still makes me so mad that Naruto's fate was soooo bad in the ending of Naruto.

Nonetheless yeah... I definitely freaked out over Hinata saying Sasuke's name. It was really pathetic. But that's it.

And my heart was sooo pained watching Naruto and Sakura walk together... Guys it hurt so bad, it was like Naruto still liked her but there was like... a rift in their relationship and I felt like crying but I didn't show any motion (cause my friend was there). And Sakura barely looked at Naruto in that way that she used to... You know that real smile she gives him? And when they were talking Naruto was like lol you seem happy about Sasuke. And she put on this smile that was like an EXACT replica of the fake smile she had before (with Sai). Actually if you guys watch from 19:25 you can see how ridiculously fake her smile is in the whole conversation. It's very painful to watch honestly..

And it was like a stab in the heart watching Sakura's face flame up when Naruto mentioned Sasuke's name. And Naruto was like not impressed -- he was just like umm... okay. Like why the fuggg is Sakura excited for Sasuke to come back after he poked her forehead? That's so freaking dumb. What will Sasuke do for her? The guy right next to her is the guy she's comfortable with and everything. No point in saying that now, but I mean you know.

And the NUMBER ONE THING I HATED ABOUT THIS EPISODE IS...

Naruto's hair cut. Ew. I miss his spikey out of control blonde hair, that used to be just like his personality!! Can't they at least make him in character now? It bothers me SO much when I see just how "mature" he's been acting. It's all very wrong...

I also wonder if Sakura cut it... That'd be so fun to imagine.

And I guess the only one thing that I really liked about this episode was Sasuke talking about joining the Konoha Police Force. The flashback where he was riding Itachi's back as a little kid and telling Itachi that he wanted to do that totally did it for me. I think I remember watching that a long time ago, and now I'm just like yes Sasuke. Please do join the police force. <3 

The fact that Hinata was worried about Sasuke in this episode foreshadows what is to come in the Boruto manga, When Naruto isn't around to take care and spend time with Hinata that's when Sasuke steps in.

Read the Boruto manga NaruSakians! our ships aren't dead just yet!

This is a bit much... SasuHina and NaruSaku are very dead, my friend. NaruHina and SasuSaku are married with children. Yes they should be with other people in our opinions, but that really doesn't change the fact of what the canon pairings ARE now. It is canon and it is final that NH and SS are the end-pairings. There is no more chance for NaruSaku. And there is ESPECIALLY no chance for SasuHina in any way or form. They have absolutely no connection with each other. They are complete and utter strangers. They have NOTHING. It's ridiculous how dead that pairing is, because it never even existed in the whole show.

You really need to accept that non-canon pairings will now forever live in fanfiction. There is no way to revive them from the state that Kishi put them in now.

And I really hope the Boruto manga dies out very quickly...

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#20 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:51 AM

Well then as of now, You can't really debate with me on how you feel that NaruSaku and SasuHina won't happen in the Boruto manga since you just stated to not actually reading the Boruto manga, in order to understand how NaruSaku and SasuHina will happen in the Boruto manga you have to look at the signs that NaruHina and SasuSaku's marriages are falling apart in the Boruto Naruto The Movie and also read the Boruto manga which was adapted from the movie but you wont see the signs Yet because again you just stated to Not reading the Boruto manga

As soon as you read the Boruto manga you will have a better understanding that NaruSaku and SasuHina is gradually happening and you wont be so combative towards my theories that predict that NaruSaku and SasuHina will happen in the Boruto manga.

On the specifics? Probably not. Generally, oh, he can. As I said, your theory requires that we believe Kishimoto and Co. are engaging in a rather baffling and non-sensical manner. It requires accepting that these people do things in a convoluted, obtuse manner in further of questions that don’t really demand answers (even to accomplish your stated goal) and do it over the course of multiple properties instead of being direct and just doing it in the manga like they could of.

Anyone with a basic understanding of the series can grasp the enormity of what your theory demands they accept. And it’s way too much. If you’re right, more power to you. But I don’t think you are and for me, I’ll believe your theory when I see them do it.

Well I guess I can come to somewhat of a agreement to this, NaruHina and SasuSaku are indeed boring and uninteresting,

Yes, they are. But for Boruto the manga, they are also largely irrelevant. I don’t expect the manga to spend all that much time with them because it’s not about them.

And yes those 2 pairings would consist of one sided conversations, Hinata would invite Naruto to join her to visit neji's grave something he was never shown to be interested in, Hinata would do all the talking while we would sit next to her bored as hell yawning and wondering when she will finally shut up so he can get back to his hokage duties while eating a bowl of ramen.

I disagree. Naruto loves paperwork more than people. It’s why Boruto is so pissed in Boruto (in the beginning anyway). So, I don’t think they’d converse. And since Sakura was fine and dandy with her husbands being AWOL for more than a decade and a non-entity in their daughter’s life, it’s hard to imagine she’d do anything about it.

We have no idea if Naruto is interested in Neji’s grave. It’s not important. He didn’t attend the one time it was shown. Wasn’t that visit during the time his kid was defacing the Hokage monument?

You’re observations and theories are riddled with stuff like this. You read intent things that aren’t trying to send the message you claim. His non-attendance at a scene that wasn’t trying to convey the message you give it. You are reading the worst possible intent into scenes that are intended to send entirely different messages. There is nothing about the TONE of that scene that remotely suggests that it’s trying to send a message that Naruto doesn't give a rip about Neji’s grave.

Speaking of that…Naruto and Hinata could talk about…..NEJI!! They both knew him. They both liked him and he had an impact on their lives.

This is a somewhat amusing charge to hurl at SS and NH, given you’re a SH fan. If conversations with Sasuke and Hinata would be one-sided because of their non-responsive personality, what would SH ever talk about?

As for the one thing you identify that SH could talk about…I respond to that below.

This is one reason how Sasuke would be a better fit for Hinata, because he just like Hinata also visits the leaf village's graveyard to visit his deceased brother Itachi, All it takes is for that faithful moment where Sasuke and Hinata to visit the leaf villages graveyard at the same time, then they can discuss all the great times they had with their brother, they may even learn and talk about how their life with their older brothers were virtually the same which clearly means Sasuke and Hinata WONT be having any one sided conversations because they would have a mutual understanding
I can't even think of a reason why Sasuke and Sakura would have a decent conversation... It would be like:

Sakura:Welcome home Sasuke!

Sakura:You want some dinner Sasuke ?

Sakura:Sasuke you look handsome today

Sasuke:Well i'm going back on my atonement journey to leave you alone for another 10 years

Sakura:Oh! ok have fun

Yeah, it’s hard to imagine this going any better with Hinata. It doesn't show he’s a bad mate for Sakura, it shows he’s a bad mate for everyone. Which, in truth, he is. You think he’d stay for her anymore than Sakura? Especially considering that his reasons for doing so are rooted in his own need for penance.

One commonality does not a relationship make. After SH talked about that….what next? NH/SS both fought in the same war together. Why can’t they talk about that. The horrific nature of that war, is something they could discuss.

Not to say, I’m high on either NH/SS. I hate them both. But your complaints can be turned right back on your own pairing, so it’s not very persuasive.

It's not that abusive relationships are popular, It's just that Sakura is a character that is hated by many male Naruto fans due to her being a strong female character and the fact that she constantly viciously assaults Naruto when he's barely misbehaving, many men in the world still don't like women who can control them because the "Men are stronger and the woman is made to pleasure the man" stereotype is still strong even to this day,

Sakura is the personification of feminism and feminism is not very popular amoung the males of the world, According to many Naruto fans, They wanted Sakura to be with Sasuke so that he will have total dominance over her bringing her down, Which he succeeded because he turned Sakura into a poor depressed lonely housewife

It was more of the fans wanting to get revenge on Sakura for everything that she did violently to Naruto instead of them generally liking abusive relationships

Sakura's violent tendacies is also the reason why so many NaruHina fans were created, because many Naruto Uzumaki fans didn't want to see their favorite character get paired up with a girl who didn't treat him good, alot of NaruHina fans don't even like and favor Naruto being with Hinata it's just they were voting against Naruto being with Sakura

Hinata is a submissive subservient female who doesn't object to ANYTHING someone tells her to do, men like women like that because it keeps the male in power Sakura challenges that authority, that's why Hinata is so favored in Japan because truthfully speaking Japan is a very male dominated country they envision their women to be destined only for a life of a housewife and pleasuring them when ever they want

In conclusion:

Women favor Sakura because she personifies the strong and powerful woman that they envision and dream of becoming, Sakura is heavily backed by feminism

Men favor Hinata because she is submissive and subservient that will bend to their every will, Many men in the world would like for all women to be like Hinata so that they can continue the flow of domination they have over women, and in addition for women to be very curvaceous like Hinata so they will have something nice to look at

I want to go to town on this so bad, but I cannot do so without getting into politics and I am not going to do that here.

I will say this much though….I can’t imagine why guys would hate the Tsundere trope when they have to watch male characters get decked for minor, inconsequential, or, in some cases, no reason at all. It’s generally used as humor in anime, but I don’t find it funny.

Even the Naruto/Sakura moment that opens with this thread….why did she sucker punch him? She’s the one who brought up her romantic interest in Sasuke and he gets gut punched because she’s embarrassed about something EVERYONE knows about?

I don’t blame guys for not liking this, especially when many reasonably feel that if the situation were reverse, and it were played for humor like the Tsundere frequently is, people would be outraged. But when it’s the dood getting decked we are supposed to go, AHAHA, how funny! They must hate this stuff because their a bunch of sexist kitten!

For me, it’s a piece of a character so I don’t necessarily hate Tsundere’s and, at least for manga Sakura, it’s such a small part of her character it has no impact on me. But from what I here, anime Sakura is much worse.

The pairings NaruHina, NaruSaku, and SasuSaku only continue the warefare of the 2 human genders male and female, And this warfare wont end in the near future, Unless these pairings are broken apart.

Yeah, somehow I don’t see the battle of the sexes being impacted regardless of how those pairings turn out.

Now all we have to do is wait in the Boruto manga for their relationship to flourish.

Given that Boruto is about him and his relationships, I’m not holding my breath.

Well sir that is one of the reasons and signs why NarutoXHinata marriage isn't working out

No.

It’s probably because the story is about Boruto and the main area the writer’s are trying to explore are Boruto’s crappy relationship with his dad and Boruto’s relationship with Sasuke. I wouldn't expect much NH action in a movie or manga that isn’t about them or their relationship. This is the kind of stuff I mean, about reading the worst possible interpretation into something that is trying to convey something totally different. The lack of NH focus CAN be for reasons beyond what you suggest. There is a much simpler explanation beyond your convoluted theories.
Are you familiar with the concept Occam’s Razor?

??? The Sasuke Shiden filler arc that was recently animated didn't ONCE reference Naruto being married to Hinata despite the Sasuke Hiden Novel that the Sasuke Shiden anime filler arc is suppose to be adapted from and that Novel mentions that Naruto is married to Hinata, so no Studio Pierrot is NOT telling the fans that Naruto and Hinata are together in the anime
In the Boruto movie NarutoXHinata nor SasukeXSakura were given ZERO romantic scenes in the Boruto Naruto the movie, all Studio Pierrot showed us was that their relationships are in a current state of sadness and despair, because the husband of these 2 families chooses not to spend time with their family but rather the child and mother of the OTHER FAMILY WHICH CLEARLY MEANS STUDIO PIERROT IS IMPLYING THAT NARUHINA AND SASUSAKY ARE NOT STRONGLY TOGETHER

Still don’t know why he needed to show that to make NS/SH. If he did, still dunno why he didn’t do it in the manga and before they got married and had kids. It’s much easier on everyone to do it that way. Makes no sense to make multiple properties to do something that could have been done quicker, easier, and cleaner in the manga.

Did Kishimoto and SP, say….efficiency! kitten that, kitten. Let’s be as convoluted and meandering as possible. Let’s teach the fandom the pain of divorce and jerk our twelve year old characters through that mess, even though its totally unnecessary to accomplish our primary goal. which is to tell a story about Boruto's ninja adventures. The end game decisions in the manga for pretty much everyting…IMO, were terrible. But as I said before, your theory requires a level irrationality, and a willingness to piss on fans and piss away money, that is just impossible to accept. Maybe, they smoke crack every morning and are really this dense, but they are definitely going to do actually have to do it before I believe it.

What is the reasoning for whizzing on NS only to turn and crap on NH/SS AFTER they already ran many of the NS fans off…and do it many years later when they likely no longer care. Had they pulled this stunt in the immediate aftermath, maybe they hold on to NS fans as they run the rest out of town….but to slow roll after pissing NS fans off….? Hard to believe.

Again Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot is showing us that NarutoXHinata and SasukeXSakura are just not good fits for each other, now they are building up NarutoXSakura and SasukeXHinata to show how NaruHina and SasuSaku pales in comparison to them

Is the animation posted in your OP supposed to build up NS, you know, they one where they talk about Sasuke and she talks about him in a romantic tone and blushes right after?

You NaruSaku fans are falling for the trap that NaruHina and SasuSaku is the end pairing when actually it's only beginning the NaruSaku and SasuHina ship, you guys fell for the trap so easy because you gave up to quick because you still continue to believe that NaruHina and SasuSaku wont break up even when there are hints given that they are.

Yeah, can’t imagine why we believe they won’t break up. It’s not the ending, or the gaiden, or the movie, or the kids, or that the plot, or the insulting NS fans right after the end or that is not meant to the romantic drama fest your theory requires it to be?

I think it’s the reverse. You can do what you want and believe what you want. I, however, thinks its unfortunate there are people showing a willingness to walk that path with you. I think the lot of you are setting yourself up for disappointment. I suppose that’s your call.

I can see through Kishimoto's and Studio Pierrot's Mind games, NaruSaku and SasuHina were always the end pairings in all of the Naruto series, You think NaruSaku and SasuHina were red herrings ? on the contrary NARUHINA AND SASUSAKU were the red herrings to show us that they are not the best fits to show that they pale in comparison to NaruSaku and SasuHina and that's how NaruSaku and SasuHina will start and it's starting right now.

I don’t think SH was a red herring. It would have had to have some inclusion in the manga beyond none at all in order to be that.

Whether NS/SH are the best fits is immaterial. It’s not the choice they made.

As I've explained... NaruHina and SasuSaku's marriages are not happy, they are serving as the basis to begin the NaruSaku and SasuHina ships, Hinata is being shown that being with Naruto is not as great as being with Sasuke, And Sakura is being shown that being with Sasuke is not as great as being with Naruto,

Again don't fall for the trap that NaruHina and SasuSaku is the the final pairings that wont change or break up, they are beginning the NaruSaku and SasuHina ship.

I think you see things that are not there.

As for me, I guess I fell for it and am now a lost cause.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users